Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» overnight and multiple nights basket
Someone`s been Naughty.... Emptyby oldstrain Yesterday at 11:28 pm

» Good Morning
Someone`s been Naughty.... Emptyby David Yesterday at 12:00 pm

» Weather today
Someone`s been Naughty.... Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:59 am

» RPRA Auction
Someone`s been Naughty.... Emptyby David Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:04 pm

» First post on pigeon categories
Someone`s been Naughty.... Emptyby oldstrain Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:26 am

» Catching a pigeon
Someone`s been Naughty.... Emptyby oldstrain Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:25 am

» RPRA Latest .
Someone`s been Naughty.... Emptyby David Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:14 pm

» RPRA Levy ?
Someone`s been Naughty.... Emptyby David Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:43 am

» RPRA , WHAT DO THEY DO ?
Someone`s been Naughty.... Emptyby David Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:35 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Someone`s been Naughty.... 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Someone`s been Naughty.... Resise10
Top posting users this week
oldstrain
Someone`s been Naughty.... Vote_lcapSomeone`s been Naughty.... Voting_barSomeone`s been Naughty.... Vote_rcap 
David
Someone`s been Naughty.... Vote_lcapSomeone`s been Naughty.... Voting_barSomeone`s been Naughty.... Vote_rcap 
barnie
tanveerhbaig
Similar topics
    Statistics
    We have 1293 registered users
    The newest registered user is Meddy78

Our users have posted a total of 221833 messages in 13968 subjects
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
    Someone`s been Naughty.... Winnerofwin
    From Fed Topper to Master Chef
    Someone`s been Naughty.... Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
    Top posters
    David
    oldstrain
    Don Webb
    Knackered
    peel bros
    IANYOUNG
    MISTY
    George & Morgan
    Gaz b
    birdy2011

Someone`s been Naughty....

Go down 
    5 posters
    AuthorMessage
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

Someone`s been Naughty.... Empty
    PostSubject: Someone`s been Naughty....   Someone`s been Naughty.... EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 9:27 pm

got a phone call off a fancier in Birmingham earlier, said he had a 2017 pigeon in of mine, the rpra had given him my number.....thing is the pigeon had a race rubber on, and I never raced at all this season, I sold or gave away all my ybs...... Suspect

will try find out who got it. scratch Suspect
    Back to top Go down
    cowandchicken
    Hatchling
    Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Someone`s been Naughty....   Someone`s been Naughty.... EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 9:24 am

That really p#####s me off when you've done somebody a good turn and they cant be bothered to re register the birds. They fly them all year and you get the call when there lost. Happened to me the other day got a call from a vet and the bloke I gave it to had packed up and moved house. Iam happy to gift birds but they have to give me there rings. Evil or Very Mad
    Back to top Go down
    Lofty
    Youngbird
    Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Someone`s been Naughty....   Someone`s been Naughty.... EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 10:30 am

Can't race it if it's not transferred surely, did you find out who had it from you David
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

PostSubject: Re: Someone`s been Naughty....   Someone`s been Naughty.... EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 10:43 am

Lofty wrote:
    Can't race it if it's not transferred surely, did you find out who had it from you David

just trawling through my notes roy, which consist of a few scraps of paper thrown in the drawer..... lol!
    Back to top Go down
    Lofty
    Youngbird
    Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Someone`s been Naughty....   Someone`s been Naughty.... EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 3:17 pm

Can't beat a good filing system David lol!
    Back to top Go down
    friendsloft
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: Someone`s been Naughty....   Someone`s been Naughty.... EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 3:19 pm

Lofty that's good for David Lol lol!
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.freewebs.com/friendsloft/index.htm
    blueskylofts
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    blueskylofts

PostSubject: Re: Someone`s been Naughty....   Someone`s been Naughty.... EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 4:29 pm

Sorry to rub salt into the wound David - But we keep all our records on the computer. In that way, there are no scraps of paper cluttering up draws or getting thrown away.

But it still doesn't get away from the fact that the guy who now owns the bird, should have done his bit and registered the bird in his name.

Tut-Tut

Phil

Back to top Go down
    http://www.philongold.net
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

PostSubject: Re: Someone`s been Naughty....   Someone`s been Naughty.... EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 4:34 pm

yes, I know its silly of me....ken told me 5 years ago to keep records, but I always get waylaid ...... Razz Razz

maybe some system to do it on the computer would be good, plus it might give you the ancestry / parentage of the ybs without trawling through a load of ring numbers.
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

PostSubject: Re: Someone`s been Naughty....   Someone`s been Naughty.... EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 4:53 pm

all sorted now, thanks to the fancier who reported it.....some don't even bother now do they.
    Back to top Go down
    Lofty
    Youngbird
    Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Someone`s been Naughty....   Someone`s been Naughty.... EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 4:57 pm

I don't own a computer now, I do everything on a tablet, which I don't know how to use properly, so I'm like daz, everything is written into a book, copied into a file and put away safely by year, so I can find it easily, sounds like lots of work but it's easy for me
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

PostSubject: Re: Someone`s been Naughty....   Someone`s been Naughty.... EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 5:08 pm

I think you really need to keep detailed records roy, ive tried over the years but just cant keep up to it.......I think besides keeping good breeding records its always a good thing to make notes about every aspect of our management so we can always refer to it at any time......how we fed them, and on what corn, how we trained them and how they performed racing.

luckily I did just enough this year to find out where they all went.

yes, records are a must.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone`s been Naughty....   Someone`s been Naughty.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Someone`s been Naughty....
    Page 1 of 1