Forum for Pigeon Fanciers
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  UK Pigeon SalesUK Pigeon Sales  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
by David Today at 10:00 am

» Old friend back.
by markevans Today at 9:35 am

» Ray Peel Happy Birthday.
by peel bros Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» RPRA Forum Syndicate 2019.
by barnie Yesterday at 10:03 pm

» Anyone interested
by Knackered Yesterday at 9:18 pm

» Building an Immunity
by oldstrain Yesterday at 10:21 am

» 2018 Shows....
by Lofty Yesterday at 10:06 am

» A Big Thank You to Darren
by peel bros Yesterday at 8:08 am

» When will the PC madness end?
by Knackered Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:51 am

Forum Syndicate
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 1 Bot

barnie, David, johnnorm2

Most users ever online was 144 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 am
Bucktons 2017 Calendar
Pigeon World Forum, Fancier of the Year Trophy.
Top posting users this week
Knackered
 
oldstrain
 
David
 
MISTY
 
markevans
 
fieldwalker
 
peel bros
 
halcanada
 
Lofty
 
Daz
 
Statistics
We have 1154 registered users
The newest registered user is Geordie79

Our users have posted a total of 172005 messages in 11336 subjects
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
John Gibbs young pied/grizzle winner.
Top posters
David
 
Don Webb
 
oldstrain
 
IANYOUNG
 
peel bros
 
Knackered
 
Gaz b
 
birdy2011
 
Rene A
 
halcanada
 

Share | 
 

 Earlestown F C Est 1895 Mangotsfield 19/05/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
avatar

Posts : 1933
Join date : 2009-03-17
Age : 60
Location : Warrington

PostSubject: Earlestown F C Est 1895 Mangotsfield 19/05/18   Sun May 20, 2018 7:34 am

Earlestown were at Mangotsfield liberated at 10-15 no wind

1st R & B Smith 1606-689
2nd K R Owen 1604-536 Bred By David 85 same bird which was 3rd club 19 fed a couple of weeks ago
3rd R & B Smith 1569-536
4th R & B Smith 1569-363

Well Done R & B Smiths birds are doing the lads proud
Ken
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/friendsloft/index.htm
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 11766
Join date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Earlestown F C Est 1895 Mangotsfield 19/05/18   Sun May 20, 2018 7:47 am

well done ken and david
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 32702
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: Earlestown F C Est 1895 Mangotsfield 19/05/18   Sun May 20, 2018 8:06 am

well done ken, you got in amongst them there, against a good flyer...... well done to the bird too.. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 7982
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Earlestown F C Est 1895 Mangotsfield 19/05/18   Sun May 20, 2018 9:45 am

oldstrain wrote:
well done ken and david
Same, same Smile Smile Pigeon is above average in the brain department I suggest O/S Wink Wink. Now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I have to try & figure out etc, if it's Ken's training there bounce bounce or David's breeding skill as such Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 32702
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: Earlestown F C Est 1895 Mangotsfield 19/05/18   Sun May 20, 2018 10:09 am

Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:
well done ken and david
Same, same Smile Smile Pigeon is above average in the brain department I suggest O/S Wink Wink. Now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I have to try & figure out etc, if it's Ken's training there bounce bounce or David's breeding skill as such Smile Smile. cheers


I think we can safely say, its kens training and management skills knackered....anyone can rear a young bird, food, water etc, its not rocket science No No Razz Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird


Posts : 1372
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 62
Location : rhos, wrexham

PostSubject: Re: Earlestown F C Est 1895 Mangotsfield 19/05/18   Sun May 20, 2018 12:42 pm

well done pal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
avatar

Posts : 1933
Join date : 2009-03-17
Age : 60
Location : Warrington

PostSubject: Re: Earlestown F C Est 1895 Mangotsfield 19/05/18   Sun May 20, 2018 4:25 pm

David 50% of the credit must go to you ,now if you had kept records i would have bought another pair from you in 2019 no problem
Ken
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/friendsloft/index.htm
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 32702
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: Earlestown F C Est 1895 Mangotsfield 19/05/18   Sun May 20, 2018 4:49 pm

friendsloft wrote:
David 50% of the credit must go to you ,now if you had kept records i would have bought another pair from you in 2019 no problem
Ken


you know the answer to that don't you ken, take a full round off them all........ lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
avatar

Posts : 1933
Join date : 2009-03-17
Age : 60
Location : Warrington

PostSubject: Re: Earlestown F C Est 1895 Mangotsfield 19/05/18   Sun May 20, 2018 5:05 pm

lol just might
Ken
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/friendsloft/index.htm
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 9951
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 54
Location : south shields

PostSubject: Re: Earlestown F C Est 1895 Mangotsfield 19/05/18   Sun May 20, 2018 5:05 pm

Well done ken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jet2013uk
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 259
Join date : 2017-08-06
Age : 30
Location : york

PostSubject: Re: Earlestown F C Est 1895 Mangotsfield 19/05/18   Sun May 20, 2018 6:18 pm

Well done
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 14297
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 45
Location : Tipton

PostSubject: Re: Earlestown F C Est 1895 Mangotsfield 19/05/18   Mon May 21, 2018 12:19 am

Well done Ken great result cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 7982
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Earlestown F C Est 1895 Mangotsfield 19/05/18   Mon May 21, 2018 1:49 am

David wrote:
Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:
well done ken and david
Same, same Smile Smile Pigeon is above average in the brain department I suggest O/S Wink Wink. Now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I have to try & figure out etc, if it's Ken's training there bounce bounce or David's breeding skill as such Smile Smile. cheers


I think we can safely say, its kens training and management skills knackered....anyone can rear a young bird, food, water etc, its not rocket science No No Razz Razz lol!
lol! lol! lol! OK Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Keep thinking like that David I suggest Wink Wink & nobody will ever want your birds etc Smile Smile. cheers
*****
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
avatar

Posts : 1933
Join date : 2009-03-17
Age : 60
Location : Warrington

PostSubject: Re: Earlestown F C Est 1895 Mangotsfield 19/05/18   Mon May 21, 2018 5:27 pm

David just got fed result where 79 memberssent 1336 birds your bird 85 finished 9th fed
Ken
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/friendsloft/index.htm
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 32702
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: Earlestown F C Est 1895 Mangotsfield 19/05/18   Mon May 21, 2018 6:48 pm

friendsloft wrote:
David just got fed result where 79 memberssent 1336 birds your bird 85 finished 9th fed
Ken


excellent news ken, done well didn't it......... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 7982
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Earlestown F C Est 1895 Mangotsfield 19/05/18   Tue May 22, 2018 6:03 am

David wrote:
friendsloft wrote:
David just got fed result where 79 memberssent 1336 birds your bird 85 finished 9th fed
Ken


excellent news ken, done well didn't it......... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers
lol! lol! lol! What do you do with a bloke Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes One minute he is heaping all the praise on the trainer etc Wink Wink. Next minute when he finds out it's a good type Fed bird Smile Smile he is jumping in for his share of the glory so to speak Smile Smile. Typical type pigeon flyer I suggest  Smile  Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 32702
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: Earlestown F C Est 1895 Mangotsfield 19/05/18   Tue May 22, 2018 8:54 am

Knackered wrote:
David wrote:
friendsloft wrote:
David just got fed result where 79 memberssent 1336 birds your bird 85 finished 9th fed
Ken


excellent news ken, done well didn't it......... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers
lol! lol! lol! What do you do with a bloke Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes One minute he is heaping all the praise on the trainer etc Wink Wink. Next minute when he finds out it's a good type Fed bird Smile Smile he is jumping in for his share of the glory so to speak Smile Smile. Typical type pigeon flyer I suggest  Smile  Smile. cheers


no jumping in for my share of any glory knackered, I simply congratulated ken on his result, and also the bird on its achievement..........which has absolutely no bearing on any involvement I have with the bird, like I say, any performance that bird or any others ken has off me is in no way down to anything I have done, I merely bought 12 cocks and 12 hens, put them in a section and they did the rest, they chose their own mates....all I did was feed them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 11766
Join date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Earlestown F C Est 1895 Mangotsfield 19/05/18   Tue May 22, 2018 10:27 am

you breed a decent yb david you bred us a 12th open yb to so I think you deserve some credit to ,you supplied the tools for ken and ken did the craft work cheers well done all round I say bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
avatar

Posts : 1933
Join date : 2009-03-17
Age : 60
Location : Warrington

PostSubject: Re: Earlestown F C Est 1895 Mangotsfield 19/05/18   Tue May 22, 2018 5:44 pm

David breeds a good bird just needs to be a bit more confident and yes he deserves the credit , just wish he would keep records lol study lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/friendsloft/index.htm
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 32702
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: Earlestown F C Est 1895 Mangotsfield 19/05/18   Tue May 22, 2018 6:29 pm

I did put in a bit of effort this year ken, but have let it slip now.......ive rung / bred 70 ybs so far, and it becomes a bit of a bind at this stage lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 7982
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Earlestown F C Est 1895 Mangotsfield 19/05/18   Wed May 23, 2018 2:19 am

David wrote:
Knackered wrote:
David wrote:
friendsloft wrote:
David just got fed result where 79 memberssent 1336 birds your bird 85 finished 9th fed
Ken


excellent news ken, done well didn't it......... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers
lol! lol! lol! What do you do with a bloke Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes One minute he is heaping all the praise on the trainer etc Wink Wink. Next minute when he finds out it's a good type Fed bird Smile Smile he is jumping in for his share of the glory so to speak Smile Smile. Typical type pigeon flyer I suggest  Smile  Smile. cheers


no jumping in for my share of any glory knackered, I simply congratulated ken on his result, and also the bird on its achievement..........which has absolutely no bearing on any involvement I have with the bird, like I say, any performance that bird or any others ken has off me is in no way down to anything I have done, I merely bought 12 cocks and 12 hens, put them in a section and they did the rest, they chose their own mates....all I did was feed them.
I know that David Smile Smile my waffle here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & the way it is interpretated etc at times sadly Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad does tend to confuse people unfortunately I would suggest Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Earlestown F C Est 1895 Mangotsfield 19/05/18   

Back to top Go down
 
Earlestown F C Est 1895 Mangotsfield 19/05/18
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: