Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Weekend looking good. Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:35 am

» Scandalous .......
Weekend looking good. Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Weekend looking good. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Weekend looking good. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Weekend looking good. Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Weekend looking good. Emptyby David Yesterday at 12:38 pm

» Good Morning
Weekend looking good. Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:19 am

» Morgan's new job
Weekend looking good. Emptyby Knackered Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:43 pm

» Another find
Weekend looking good. Emptyby David Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:14 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Weekend looking good. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan, Knackered

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Weekend looking good. Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Weekend looking good. Vote_lcapWeekend looking good. Voting_barWeekend looking good. Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Weekend looking good. Vote_lcapWeekend looking good. Voting_barWeekend looking good. Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222577 messages in 14000 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Weekend looking good. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Weekend looking good. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Weekend looking good.

Go down 
+4
peel bros
oldstrain
Boosey
halcanada
8 posters
AuthorMessage
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

Weekend looking good. Empty
PostSubject: Weekend looking good.   Weekend looking good. EmptyWed May 30, 2018 11:53 pm

Yearlings have had one race. 155 miles. Was going to send them to 205 miler. However, weather looks cooler so will jump them to 250 miles. Still cannot lose any birds. Yearling from 155 came back today from week and a half ago. He goes also.
Week after 320 miles what ever is in shape.
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: Weekend looking good.   Weekend looking good. EmptyThu May 31, 2018 6:42 am

Good luck Hal.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Weekend looking good.   Weekend looking good. EmptyThu May 31, 2018 6:57 am

good luck for the weekend hal
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Weekend looking good.   Weekend looking good. EmptyThu May 31, 2018 9:07 pm

Goodluck
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Weekend looking good.   Weekend looking good. EmptyThu May 31, 2018 10:28 pm

good luck hal....... cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Weekend looking good.   Weekend looking good. EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 4:14 pm

Hal,
You will certainly sort the wheat from the chaff in a shorter time than many, but all should have an equal chance based on the circumstances.

Hope you show all the latest fad boys how it should be done.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Weekend looking good.   Weekend looking good. EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 3:26 am

Had to change plans. Have to play it by ear. Some members only wanted the 205 miler. 40 les for them. Went with the flow. Do not want to tick any one off. 14 yearling cocks were sent. Hens just laying so had to leave them behind. 5 more weeks of racing anyway.
Apparently many birds are missing from the other shippers.
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Weekend looking good.   Weekend looking good. EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 8:03 pm

Weather not good at all. Heavy overcast, light wind. 1 st bird 5 hours. About 1150 mpm. 2nd 4 mins later. Last look an hour ago had 10. Only clocked the first 5. Lost minutes trapping but not unusual.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Weekend looking good.   Weekend looking good. EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 9:46 am

I think on the open loft method you do not lose many pigeons like the Robots are lost.

However, it is also obvious that many that return are not up to scratch and culling is not very nice but necessary.

With the Robots the most intelligent prefer to have the services of the ferals and a happy life when the opportunity arrises as I would were I Widowhood cock.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Weekend looking good.   Weekend looking good. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 1:45 am

Member of the club was 1st Fed in one race 2nd Fed in another race. Many fliers in the Fed. All shorter fliers than me. Basically all widowhood or variations. I was 11th club yet about 100 in the Fed. 2nd race for the birds. Missing 3. I am happy with the result!!! Changing the trapping system tomorrow. Cannot lose the minutes I did. Small change is all. 5 weeks to go. Races get longer birds should do better. Still only second race for some birds next weekend. So. I better quit fooling around and send to the 320 miler. 400 coming up in a few weeks so better get them moving.
Clocked the first 5 then opened the loft. They and there hens enjoyed it!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Weekend looking good.   Weekend looking good. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 4:34 am

halcanada wrote:
Member of the club was 1st Fed in one race 2nd Fed in another race. Many fliers in the Fed. All shorter fliers than me. Basically all widowhood or variations. I was 11th club yet about 100 in the Fed. 2nd race for the birds. Missing 3. I am happy with the result!!! Changing the trapping system tomorrow. Cannot lose the minutes I did. Small change is all. 5 weeks to go. Races get longer birds should do better. Still only second race for some birds next weekend. So. I better quit fooling around and send to the 320 miler. 400 coming up in a few weeks so better get them moving.
Clocked the first 5 then opened the loft. They and there hens enjoyed it!
I fully agree Hal Wink Wink "quit fooling around" Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes or to put it in more blunt terms Smile Smile pull your finger out etc lol! lol! lol! & just do what needs doing as such there Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Weekend looking good.   Weekend looking good. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 7:24 pm

Trap redesigned. Birds out flying heavy wind and cool 15 C. They love it!
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Weekend looking good.   Weekend looking good. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 8:26 pm

New boxes for some. Young birds.
Weekend looking good. 000_0525
Weekend looking good. 000_0526
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Weekend looking good.   Weekend looking good. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 2:34 am

halcanada wrote:
New boxes for some. Young birds.
Weekend looking good. 000_0525
Weekend looking good. 000_0526
lol! lol! lol! Last of the big spender types Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes etc Smile Smile you are Hal I suggest. Maybe not for the purist types bounce bounce I suspect, but in many ways the end result could be the same if every thing else falls into place as such Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Weekend looking good.   Weekend looking good. EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 8:56 am

true knackered, the pigeons don't care if its an old cupboard, or expensive nest boxes, the outcome is the same , well done hal cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Weekend looking good.   Weekend looking good. EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 8:58 am

bespoke nest boxes eh ....birds will love um cheers
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

PostSubject: Re: Weekend looking good.   Weekend looking good. EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 10:11 pm

be good motivation sure to 'draw' them home jocolor
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Weekend looking good.   Weekend looking good. EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 3:43 am

oldstrain wrote:
bespoke nest boxes eh ....birds will love um cheers
True Smile Smile maybe give Fly away Wink Wink some pointers etc bounce bounce that she just doesn't have to spend up big time there, for her little team of champion mongrels Smile Smile I suggest. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Weekend looking good.   Weekend looking good. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 5:38 pm

looks like a big lump of cannabis your using for bedding hal...... lol! cheers santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend looking good.   Weekend looking good. Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekend looking good.
Page 1 of 1