Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» King removes Patronage
Off to pirate country Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:21 pm

» Good Morning
Off to pirate country Emptyby David Today at 5:50 pm

» Weather today
Off to pirate country Emptyby David Today at 9:20 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Off to pirate country Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Off to pirate country Emptyby David Yesterday at 4:53 pm

» escaped birds return
Off to pirate country Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 10:42 am

» Scandalous .......
Off to pirate country Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
Off to pirate country Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
Off to pirate country Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Off to pirate country 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Off to pirate country Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Off to pirate country Vote_lcapOff to pirate country Voting_barOff to pirate country Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Off to pirate country Vote_lcapOff to pirate country Voting_barOff to pirate country Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222738 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Off to pirate country Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Off to pirate country Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Off to pirate country

Go down 
+3
oldstrain
Knackered
Lofty
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

Off to pirate country Empty
PostSubject: Off to pirate country   Off to pirate country EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 10:15 pm

Me and Luke are taking a visit to see our buddy oldstrain on Sunday, we’ve not been down to see him for a while so looking forward to the trip, he’s always a mine of information and it’s always an enjoyable couple of hours in his company, oh, and he makes a decent cuppa as well, see you soon daz cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Off to pirate country   Off to pirate country EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 10:58 pm

Lofty wrote:
Me and Luke are taking a visit to see our buddy oldstrain on Sunday, we’ve not been down to see him for a while so looking forward to the trip, he’s always a mine of information and it’s always an enjoyable couple of hours in his company, oh, and he makes a decent cuppa as well, see you soon daz cheers
Enjoy your day out there Lofty Smile Smile But Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol! lol! lol! being pirat type country bounce bounce best to leave any thing of value you have at home I suggest Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Off to pirate country   Off to pirate country EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 7:13 am

lol! lol! lol! looking forward to it lads not racing that day now moved to saturday
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Off to pirate country   Off to pirate country EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 1:01 pm

Lofty wrote:

Is he starting up a café of Hospitality Lofty! bounce Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Off to pirate country   Off to pirate country EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 2:43 pm

lets all go for the day ...... Razz Razz cheers cheers

enjoy your visit roy and luke ..... cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Off to pirate country   Off to pirate country EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 7:10 pm

latte ,mocha, twinnings tea ...local apple juice pirat pirat whatever yer fancy lads on tap cheers
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Off to pirate country   Off to pirate country EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 8:24 pm

Hospitality in buckets at oldstrains every time we go there, and I’m sure others would say the same, a true gent always an enjoyable day
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Off to pirate country   Off to pirate country EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 11:48 pm

oldstrain wrote:
latte ,mocha, twinnings tea ...local apple juice pirat pirat whatever yer fancy lads on tap cheers
Fancy fancy etc  lol! lol! lol! O/S  Smile  Smile . Throw in a biscuit or 2, I suggest Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes bounce bounce & I may just come knocking on your door there Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Off to pirate country   Off to pirate country EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 9:15 am

grog on tap for my ozzy m8 lol! a nice dried biscuit too with added protein (weevils) lol! pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Off to pirate country   Off to pirate country EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 10:38 am

oldstrain wrote:
grog on tap for my ozzy m8 lol! a nice dried biscuit too with added protein (weevils) lol! pirat pirat
Sounds OK Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes free p**s Wink Wink & the odd weevil biscuit etc. I will be in absolute heaven O/S bounce bounce. Throw in thou, another free bee  Wink  Wink  free bed & lodging as such lol! lol! lol! & I will be on my way Smile Smile asap. cheers
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Off to pirate country   Off to pirate country EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 8:18 pm

Another brilliant couple of hours with daz, always pick up some hints and little tricks to help us, originally we went to pick up a pair of gaby’s, on the way down Luke says to me, what’s the betting it’s not just the one pair, and sure enough daz has very, very kindly loaned us another 2 pairs to try, super pigeons in lovely condition apart from a bit in the moult, they will do us an enormous amount of good, and to top it off his hen from yesterday dropped out of the sky and in the trap, couldn’t have planned it better, thank you Darren, look forward to our next visit already
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Off to pirate country   Off to pirate country EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 8:47 pm

glad to hear you and luke enjoyed the visit roy, darrens a top bloke, and is always willing to help someone out if he can...........good luck with the birds he gave you, hope they breed some winners for you next season cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Off to pirate country   Off to pirate country EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 11:58 pm

Glad you had a great time at darren
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Off to pirate country   Off to pirate country EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 7:33 am

your very welcome lads it was great to catch up with you guys ,Alfie says thanks for the pocket money to pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Off to pirate country   Off to pirate country EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 10:11 am

Good to hear.
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: Off to pirate country   Off to pirate country EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 7:15 pm

Glad you had a good time at Darren and a safe journey home
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Off to pirate country   Off to pirate country EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 1:29 pm

We always enjoy the couple of hours we spend at Darren’s, he’s a mine of information and will do anything to make sure the pigeons come first, he makes it a top priority
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off to pirate country   Off to pirate country Empty

Back to top Go down

Off to pirate country
Page 1 of 1