Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Millions going Out of the Country . Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:41 pm

» Weather today
Millions going Out of the Country . Emptyby David Yesterday at 5:31 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Millions going Out of the Country . Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Millions going Out of the Country . Emptyby David Yesterday at 4:53 pm

» SEO Company in Chennai
Millions going Out of the Country . Emptyby tharunjohar50 Yesterday at 11:37 am

» escaped birds return
Millions going Out of the Country . Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 10:42 am

» Scandalous .......
Millions going Out of the Country . Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
Millions going Out of the Country . Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
Millions going Out of the Country . Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Millions going Out of the Country . 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Millions going Out of the Country . Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Millions going Out of the Country . Vote_lcapMillions going Out of the Country . Voting_barMillions going Out of the Country . Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Millions going Out of the Country . Vote_lcapMillions going Out of the Country . Voting_barMillions going Out of the Country . Vote_rcap 
tharunjohar50
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222730 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Millions going Out of the Country . Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Millions going Out of the Country . Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Millions going Out of the Country .

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Millions going Out of the Country . Empty
PostSubject: Millions going Out of the Country .   Millions going Out of the Country . EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 9:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Millions going Out of the Country .   Millions going Out of the Country . EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 12:30 am

David wrote:
Hard one that I suggest, in our present type climate etc David. Dammed if you do Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & dammed if you don't type of thing. We are sending as I speak, help to islands/countries here local that just have had trouble coping with all that is happening there & few here would complain on average I suspect, unless, that is Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes you are/were a black fella type, sitting under a gum tree, beside a river & pissed to the eye balls 24/7/52 Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. cheers
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Millions going Out of the Country .   Millions going Out of the Country . EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 1:31 pm

As we all, mostly know David. Just think how much they give friends and the rich and wealth. That £774 is peanuts. Sad to say.

Mind I believe that this is the start of a recession that leads to money becoming worthless.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Millions going Out of the Country .   Millions going Out of the Country . EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 7:45 pm

I not believe there is anything wrong in giving aid to those in dire need.

The problem is that the manner it is distributed often means only a very small percentage ever reaches the intended recipients.

Aid in some cases is given in the hope that those in receipt stay where they are and do not attempt to move elsewhere.

The adverts for donations towards getting clean water to thousands who are having to drink foul water makes me laugh..

We could drill all the wells that the donations are for within a couple of weeks using
a platoon of Royal Engineers.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Millions going Out of the Country .   Millions going Out of the Country . EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 8:08 pm

Nor me Misty … But only about 2 and a half percent get there. America tax charities for 59% for a start via a ruling of the senator to raise funds etc. for deserving causes. Must mean the likes of the Clintons whom put $billions unaccountable through their charity. Most regard Plutonium in deals with Russia.
Like wise the Bushes, Nixon, WELL NIGH ALL POLITICAN PUT UP Cows (CHARITIES) TO BE MILKED BY THEM. likewise HERE AND any PLACE.

hELP FOR hERO'S AVE STAGGERING £'S GALORE WHICH THEY HAVE TO KEEP MOVING AROUND. pAYING OUT 2 AND A HALF PERCENT.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Millions going Out of the Country .   Millions going Out of the Country . EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 8:24 pm

I feel democracy should be abolished.
All those in favour raise your hands.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Millions going Out of the Country .   Millions going Out of the Country . EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 9:41 pm

in those countries which are needing clean water, they let their cattle and animals walk around in it, shi**ing and pi**ing in it, then they drink it.........the world has been paying for clean water for them for 30 - 40 years, is it going to be never ending, or are they finally going to build a water system so they can be self sufficient ...?

as others have said, i doubt the aid is actually getting to the people who need it, others are benefiting and syphoning the money off .
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Millions going Out of the Country .   Millions going Out of the Country . EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 10:11 pm

MISTY wrote:
I feel democracy should be abolished.
All those in favour raise your hands.

Regards.
MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm Very Happy Very Happy some thought required with that one etc Misty Wink Wink What other options are you putting on the table here bounce bounce for us simple folk type to consider as an example Smile Smile. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Millions going Out of the Country .   Millions going Out of the Country . EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 12:20 pm

David wrote:
in those countries which are needing clean water, they let their cattle and animals walk around in it, shi**ing and pi**ing in it, then they drink it.........the world has been paying for clean water for them for 30 - 40 years, is it going to be never ending, or are they finally going to build a water system so they can be self sufficient ...?

Like everything else a trouble made by humankind. No need or warranted obviously.

as others have said, I doubt the aid is getting to the people who need it; others are benefiting and syphoning the money off.

Well, the Ganges River, the so-called the 'River of life has 150.000 crapping and peeing in it per day. Bathing for religious cleansing.
A million more every weekend day.

Nothing lives in IT! They try to siphon water into small streams to combat it! All to no avail!
Also, polluting countries further down!
In some other parts of the wealthy states/ countries, Women and kids collect the shit out of the sewage system. Squeeze the moisture out of it to drink/cook in! While not too far away, there are swimming pools and water galore for the wealthy.
Yes, senseless and not needed.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Millions going Out of the Country .   Millions going Out of the Country . EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 12:29 pm

Daz wrote:
David wrote:

Like everything else a trouble made by humankind. No need or warranted obviously.

as others have said, I doubt the aid is getting to the people who need it; others are benefiting and syphoning the money off.

Well, the Ganges River, the so-called the 'River of life has 150.000 crapping and peeing in it per day. Bathing for religious cleansing.
A million more every weekend day.

Nothing lives in IT! They try to siphon water into small streams to combat it! All to no avail!
Also, polluting countries further down!
In some other parts of the wealthy states/ countries, Women and kids collect the shit out of the sewage system. Squeeze the moisture out of it to drink/cook in! While not too far away, there are swimming pools and water galore for the wealthy.
Yes, senseless and not needed.
lol! lol! lol! don't worry about, the odd 150,000 Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes peeing & crapping in the Ganges etc I say Daz Smile Smile. Best worry about I suggest Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad the 1.25 million odd illegal immigrants you have in a local sense there, maybe Wink Wink. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Millions going Out of the Country .   Millions going Out of the Country . EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 1:34 pm

Me thinks there are some miss conceptions regarding water and those in need.

Those making pilgrimages etc; will have access to clean water, the countries involved are not backward in respect of purifying water, and the locals will in some respects be more advanced than we are.

There is a vast difference between having a clean water supply by tap and having to get it in a bucket from a soiled source.

In this day and age the latter should not be an option anywhere in the world.

We should be grateful for what WE have.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Millions going Out of the Country .   Millions going Out of the Country . EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 1:51 pm

Knackered.

I do not believe in political jokes.

Seen too many get elected.

Not mine but ????.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Millions going Out of the Country .   Millions going Out of the Country . EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 2:02 pm

Henry Kissinger, scum bucket or not … Well I believe firmly he was! Also a war monger for the War mongering U.S.A.
He simply stated a happening that will become - has already started big time. 'The next big and major war will be over water'! Countries damming up and making streams to go else where - for very many reasons - means the countries below the flow will be starved of much needed water.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Millions going Out of the Country .   Millions going Out of the Country . EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 1:22 am

Daz wrote:
Henry Kissinger, scum bucket or not … Well I believe firmly he was! Also a war monger for the War mongering U.S.A.
He simply stated a happening that will become - has already started big time. 'The next big and major war will be over water'! Countries damming up and making streams to go else where - for very many reasons - means the countries below the flow will be starved of much needed water.
Happening with China as we speak here etc Daz Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes damming their water ways there & that is now effecting countries like Vietnam down stream, with what water they get now to survive on. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Millions going Out of the Country .   Millions going Out of the Country . EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 8:15 am

No doubt many tactics will be involved as the world population decides to ignore the threats the earth faces.

Water is essential for life, so is food, oxygen, and habitat.

You have mentioned water being used as a weapon, however, if matters go on as they are and trees are cut down and the sea contaminated then there will not be enough oxygen to support life as we know it.

The sea produces over 70% of the earths oxygen, plants etc; the rest.

Many countries are not self supporting regarding food which may be a bargaining point in the near future.

Habitat, there is enough nuclear weapons to make the earth uninhabitable.

Then we have natural disasters and viruses etc;

Not a very good prospect for the future without divine intervention.

Roll On.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Millions going Out of the Country .   Millions going Out of the Country . EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 11:28 am

By 2050 all peoples will live on just 1.5% of the earth. We produce more than enough food now to feed 14 billion - earth numbers total now nearly 7 Billion. Was to feed over 20 billion but the world Food organisation it was immoral to destroy enough food that would feed another 16 Billion. Now they only destroy enough food to feed 10 billion.
Yes, agreed to keep prices up etc.
A sign of the times, eh!

Kissinger said, and very accurate, and used widely today.
' Control the oil, and you will control the world. Control the food, and you will control the masses'
What a state this world is in because of humanity, eh!
Mind after 6000 years or so, and after every kind of government, the masses still believe 'Mankind' will sort the problems out!
Though all around, and every day we see, that that is not the case, which gets worse every day.

Last edited by Daz on Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Millions going Out of the Country .   Millions going Out of the Country . EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 6:13 am

Daz wrote:
By 2050 all peoples will live on just 1.5 of the earth. We produce more than enough food now to feed 14 billion - earth numbers total now nearly 7 Billion. Was to feed over 20 billion but the world Food organisation it was immoral to destroy enough food that would feed another 16 Billion. Now they only destroy enough food to feed 10 billion.
Yes, agreed to keep prices up etc.
A sign of the times, eh!

Kissinger said, and very accurate, and used widely today.
' Control the oil, and you will control the world. Control the food, and you will control the masses'
What a state this world is in because of humanity, eh!
Mind after 6000 years or so, and after every kind of government, the masses still believe 'Mankind' will sort the problems out!
Though all around, and every day we see, that that is not the case, which gets worse every day.
After reading the last 2 posts here etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I think, I will just look for a large cliff some where I'm affraid to help solve my dilemma as such Very Happy Very Happy. Then maybe not  Smile  Smile may just give little Greta a ring  Smile Smile & see what her thoughts are on the issue.   cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Millions going Out of the Country .   Millions going Out of the Country . EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 8:39 am

Not all doom and gloom Knackered.

You just have to look in the right direction for answers.

The cliff idea ?????,

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Millions going Out of the Country .   Millions going Out of the Country . EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 11:13 am

MISTY wrote:
Not all doom and gloom Knackered.

You just have to look in the right direction for answers.

The cliff idea ?????,

Regards.
lol! lol! lol! I hear you etc Misty Smile Smile But Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes on average  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad not many appear to have the answers with what is happening at the moment I suggest Wink Wink. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Millions going Out of the Country .   Millions going Out of the Country . EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 11:20 am

i have no doubt this virus exists , but day by day im getting more suspicious of our governments underlying plans, and what is actually true and un true ....... Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Millions going Out of the Country .   Millions going Out of the Country . EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 11:35 am

David wrote:
i have no doubt this virus exists , but day by day im getting more suspicious of our governments underlying plans, and what is actually true and un true ....... Suspect Suspect
Maybe just learning something off China etc David, maybe Smile Smile with how they for their own reasons are attempting now to fool the world, with what actually happened there Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Millions going Out of the Country .   Millions going Out of the Country . EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 1:03 pm

Think all those unfortunate people who have lost loved ones would confirm that the virus is a reality.

As for China using it as a weapon of some kind, I think they are, as one of the Nations responsible for many present day inventions on which society depends for a decent existence, would be far more sophisticated than using a virus that has caused themselves a major problem.

Not forgetting there has been several other virus problems in different parts of the world in recent times.

What does worry me a little is if the problem is used to reduce the populations by killing off the vulnerable by not giving them the same treatment as others etc;

Regards.

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Millions going Out of the Country .   Millions going Out of the Country . EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 1:09 pm

this is the point misty, the official line is the person died after testing positive to covid 19, not that they actually died of covid 19 .......some were already dying of other illnesses before they supposedly caught corona virus .

are the figures being manipulated to create fear and control ...?
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Millions going Out of the Country .   Millions going Out of the Country . EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 1:32 pm

Would not surprise me in the least David if that was the case.

Think every Nation is aware the state the World is in.

The major ones will not be too concerned how they safeguard their own interests.

Think if matters go on in several instances world wide and there is no divine intervention ( I believe there will be but only after even far worse than the present virus become realities) life will become ??????.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Millions going Out of the Country .   Millions going Out of the Country . EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 3:31 pm

I, personally, don't think so, David. Deaths have never reported before. If reporting the deaths and reasons previously, the figures would be very many times more. Kuru. Heart attacks, blood transfusions 000's etc.

I will say that we, like ALL other countries, are being found out their deceit and lies—the doctoring the figures to keep IT to believed, as small as possible.

Like Trump says, between the line', Commence must start again to help the ecomania stats.
Another - doctored - statement he states is there were another 5.2 million more signed on the dole! Yes, those taken from the coffers.
Times that by 300 - 400 and one gets just a little gist of their' takings from the government. Of course, governments want the older pensioners to die. Indeed any taking anything from the coffers instead of putting in. They need a certain amount of the masses to make them more vibrant and the government wealthier. Too them it is waste fodder, a waste of money. Money that the rich and wealthy have contrived and cheated, rob for as THEIR' right!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Millions going Out of the Country .   Millions going Out of the Country . Empty

Back to top Go down

Millions going Out of the Country .
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next