Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
agm last night Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
agm last night Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:13 pm

» Good Morning
agm last night Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 5:15 pm

» escaped birds return
agm last night Emptyby David Yesterday at 1:51 pm

» good luck weekend
agm last night Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 9:16 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
agm last night Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

» Scandalous .......
agm last night Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
agm last night Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
agm last night Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) agm last night 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.agm last night Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
agm last night Vote_lcapagm last night Voting_baragm last night Vote_rcap 
David
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222679 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
agm last night Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
agm last night Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

agm last night

Go down 
+2
Knackered
oldstrain
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

agm last night Empty
PostSubject: agm last night   agm last night EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 6:03 pm

yes we had our agm last night and they voted me in to be press officer for our organisation Shocked what a great opportunity to get some other points across about pigeon racing ...we usually have the full page sometimes a double page so plenty of opportunity for expression,also the ets saga continued and it looks like a U-turn on it and we will have it in place for certain fanciers for yb racing which leaves me doing the T3'S on my own and also helping out with the basketing so a busy season ahead for me ,only to happy to help but would be nice to see some of the others do a bit more but I guess age is catching up with them and has to be taken into consideration Smile pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

agm last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: agm last night   agm last night EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 6:20 pm

oldstrain wrote:
yes we had our agm last night and they voted me in to be press officer for our organisation Shocked what a great opportunity to get some other points across about pigeon racing ...we usually have the full page sometimes a double page so plenty of opportunity for expression,also the ets saga continued and it looks like a U-turn on it and we will have it in place for certain fanciers for yb racing which leaves me doing the T3'S on my own and also helping out with the basketing so a busy season ahead for me ,only to happy to help but would be nice to see some of the others do a bit more but I guess age is catching up with them and has to be taken into consideration Smile pirat pirat
Well done on your new appointment O/S Wink Wink there, I think Smile Smile. Scratch my head I'm affraid thou bounce bounce   when you talk about your EC drama/saga there in this day & age. Forgetting Brexit Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & it's issues, modern times, modern ways as such. End of the day thou Smile Smile you can always call on your little pirat partner there to just help out hopefully I suspect Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

agm last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: agm last night   agm last night EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 7:07 pm

oldstrain wrote:
Well done OS whats the title of your area reports ? cheers.
study study
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

agm last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: agm last night   agm last night EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 8:02 pm

congratulations on the new job Darren, youll be club sec next year and running the club single handedly Razz cheers

no idea if we have a press officer scratch study

probably not........... No No
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

agm last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: agm last night   agm last night EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 8:06 pm

south west England lerwick club ...we have a new north road amalgamation this year for the Scottish races Berwick,perth,crieff,thurso,lerwick ...ourselves the midlands and the welsh to should be interesting covering a large area we already race with the welsh birds regularly ...the rpra one loft final was raced with us 2 year ago from hexham they went up on our transporter but not sure whether they will this year
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

agm last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: agm last night   agm last night EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 11:33 pm

The willing will always be taken advantage of, normally the more elderly, nice to see someone less so showing some interest, wish there were a lot more.

Good Luck.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

agm last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: agm last night   agm last night EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 9:02 am

truth be known misty a lot of our club members struggle through the car park with their basket of pigeons on basket night so most the donkey work is down to the few as they just cant do it physically and the race sheets leave a lot to be desired lol! lol! lol! why oh why don't they make things easy for themselves by adopting ets the club funds are there for it and they cant take the kitty with them Rolling Eyes why not have a bit of luxury in the twilight Cool
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

agm last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: agm last night   agm last night EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 10:27 am

I was one of the old folk in my last club, every other member would do anything for me to the extent that I could have done nothing but watch and the others included a young lad who is a credit to the sport and with another 40,000 like him the sport would be on a sound footing.

The point is that part of the sport I enjoyed included every aspect and watching others held no charm for me, although more than grateful for their concerns.

The ETS I would never have used, very good in many respects but for me a dropped rubber and a fumble was all part of the excitement.

Things move on, look at society as a whole and who could claim for the better?.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

agm last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: agm last night   agm last night EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 11:46 am

our society is in a very poor state ...the majority of our politicians are a great example of how not to be and if they carry on in this manner and thwart Brexit then I can see the people taking to the streets in a similar manner to the yellow vests,our politicians are not doing what they are paid for which is to serve the public and carry out our wishes ...the gravy is on collision course with 17,4 million people ,this weekend in france will be very interesting after some of the violent attacks on innocent protesters from drafted forces no doubt ...a little insight to the future of the eu and its plans to form an army,pandering to minorities and pc brigade has ruined mainstream life ...even my 6 year old boys class is having it rammed down their throats to learn a song from a foreign country and to identify foreign heroes...so we taught him rule brittania in latin lol! lol! lol! not easy I can tell you ,his foreign heroes were john cabot and brunel who are adopted bristolians ,kids should learn about our own country and history first before moving on to the European history ,all that I was taught to learn and believe in at school is now frowned upon you just could not make this $h1t up ...the lunatics have almost taken over
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

agm last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: agm last night   agm last night EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 12:41 pm

our national anthem should be rule brittania , not god save the queen............god save the queen says nothing about being patriotic to Britain, only saying how good the queen is and long may she rule over us.

get rid of the "royals" I say ........ flower

put the millions, if not billions to the nhs and other needy causes in our own country..... study
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

agm last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: agm last night   agm last night EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 2:10 pm

David, the ONLY stable part of our countries constitution IS the Royal Family, I would not have exchanged the life of the Queen with my own, nor any member of the Family.

Just consider all the other countries with dictators as such, or corrupt elected representatives.

The only thing wrong with our constitution is that we have the wrong people running it.

Too many women of the wrong age whose brains have gone to pot, too many abnormal pushing their own agenda, too many only worried about the prospect of getting a higher position not to mention the out and out corrupt, latterly the pc brigade.

Sort that lot out and ours is the best country to live in.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

agm last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: agm last night   agm last night EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 2:47 pm

sorry to tell you misty, but the uk IS a dictatorship........we are not free, we are slaves even tho` we think we are not.

plus a large percentage of our elected mp`s and government ARE corrupt, and do not serve the people, they are there to line their own pockets and own agenda`s

sadly we are not the best country to live in, many years ago before our soldiers were slaughtered in two wars we were, but sadly there were wiped out, and replaced by worthless people, brought in to fill the gaps.

consecutive governments have all been instrumental in the decline of great Britain, they are traitors and have been for a long time......
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

agm last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: agm last night   agm last night EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 6:39 pm

Taking everything into consideration, David, environment, and the availability of many things make our country the best, or why do so many want to come here?.

What has gone wrong we have allowed the wrong people to call the tune.

The likes of Blair and his homosexual friends, along with Alister the monster should be locked up for treason (in my opinion to which I am entitled) but as so many pee in the same pot it is difficult to know just what goes on behind the scenes.

I totally agree that at the present time we are RULED by a mob of idiots of every persuasion, just watch Prime Ministers Question Time, a bigger load of childish nonsense would be hard to find.

Time all the members up for election as MPs were independent and chosen by the local people and not parties, no need for deposits or anything else.

What annoys me more than anything else is the pc brigade, they are attempting to say I cannot think for myself, they think they have the right to determine what I should THINK.

No law nor any abnormal will change my mind what I think is right or wrong, I agree no discrimination should occur, but natural is natural an unnatural is and always will be unnatural, and it could be the unnatural may have other unnatural thinking as well a the obvious that affects their actions, maybe those in power should investigate that possibility, they may find the answer in their JEANS spelling intentional.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

agm last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: agm last night   agm last night EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 6:48 pm

why don't the queen disband parliament the people voted and its blatantly obvious parliamentarians have their agendas for financial gains ...parliament should be dissolved they have broken the trust of the people ...but no she is sitting on her hands No surely she can see the country slowly but surely spiralling into mayhem its not just Brexit its immigration on a mass scale for cheap labour for toffs to cash in at the expense of our communities ,we can see it as we are living in it but the snobs don't care in their ivory towers ,I am all for controlled immigration but come off it ,we saw off the armada but cant deal with a few dingys ...nah it stinks and the royals are sitting on their hands,dont tell me they don't have influence even if laws tie their hands No
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

agm last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: agm last night   agm last night EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 8:51 pm

oldstrain wrote:
why don't the queen disband parliament the people voted and its blatantly obvious parliamentarians have their agendas for financial gains ...parliament should be dissolved they have broken the trust of the people ...but no she is sitting on her hands No surely she can see the country slowly but surely spiralling into mayhem its not just Brexit its immigration on a mass scale for cheap labour for toffs to cash in at the expense of our communities ,we can see it as we are living in it but the snobs don't care in their ivory towers ,I am all for controlled immigration but come off it ,we saw off the armada but cant deal with a few dingys ...nah it stinks and the royals are sitting on their hands,dont tell me they don't have influence even if laws tie their hands No
She actually did it down here O/S Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad "disband our parliament" back in what is known as the Whitlam era as such back in the seventy's era type of thing. Now David lol! lol! lol! I encourage you to go all the way there Wink Wink as I'm a republican type through & through etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & have no time on average  bounce  bounce I'm  affraid  for a bunch of in bred misfits types who rule Britannia as such Smile Smile. Now O/S lol! lol! lol! see what happens Wink Wink when you post of your new position here Smile Smile you just get rat bag  lol! lol! lol!  know nothing types  bounce  bounce spruiking about all things under the sun etc Smile Smile Final note  Wink  Wink what hope is there for you all  Smile  Smile I say, when old Philip  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes has trouble even driving a car now & understanding the law of the road as such. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

agm last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: agm last night   agm last night EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 10:09 pm

OK folks, lets bump off the Royal Family, THEN WHAT ???????.

Lets have that perfect excuse for a true lunatic, Corby and his late lover in charge, along with the Union cronies.

It is traditional that the Royal Family does not interfere in politics directly but offer thoughts and hopes for the future.

Anyone can promise anything, actually doing so is a different matter, Corby promised the students everything and later admitted it could never be afforded, so the vote to leave the EU had students voting to stay in on a lie.

Can anyone in there right mind see Corby being taken seriously by any foreign politician, he associates with the dross.

We do need change, people with brains in power and with the populations welfare at heart and with no personal agendas of their own and certainly not backed by RED UNIONS'

Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

agm last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: agm last night   agm last night EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 10:11 pm

OK folks, lets bump off the Royal Family, THEN WHAT ???????.

Lets have that perfect excuse for a true lunatic, Corby and his late lover in charge, along with the Union cronies.

It is traditional that the Royal Family does not interfere in politics directly but offer thoughts and hopes for the future.

Anyone can promise anything, actually doing so is a different matter, Corby promised the students everything and later admitted it could never be afforded, so the vote to leave the EU had students voting to stay in on a lie.

Can anyone in there right mind see Corby being taken seriously by any foreign politician, he associates with the dross.

We do need change, people with brains in power and with the populations welfare at heart and with no personal agendas of their own and certainly not backed by RED UNIONS'

Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

agm last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: agm last night   agm last night EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 10:16 pm

as knackered has said misty she did it down under in the 70's so why not here now as its blatantly obvious theirs no direction in parliament with all the in fighting for their pieces of gold and pensions ...am happy to have a queen or king acting as a ambassador but not all the hangers on ,now oz...yes the topics drift off the point regularly but its fine by me as it keeps things ticking over cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

agm last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: agm last night   agm last night EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 10:48 pm

Did not know about the down under thing.

If the Queen is able to interfere then I cannot understand why she does not.

However, work wise the Queen does more than most, and most have been retired on a pension for many years, yet she soldiers on.

A good example to those who feel cheated because the country will not give them enough money to run a Rolls, and they would even want someone to get the petrol for them as they enjoyed all the actual things the workers pay for their idle life.

I do agree about the extended family, no work of consequence, no pay.

But am sure matters are better with the Royal Family than without.

One would have thought with World Situation as it is we would ensure our matters were in order.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

agm last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: agm last night   agm last night EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 2:23 am

From what I understand the Corgi who was driving Prince Philips car has been demoted. 98 (?) and driving yet? Royal family are all too old to sway politics. The people elect the politicians. Cannot blame any one else.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

agm last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: agm last night   agm last night EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:20 am

the general election should be on the national vote like the referendum not constituencys ...ukip had a massive vote yet never got 1 seat ...no I think the queen should get involved she and her family live a privelaged lifestyle and if their too old to be involved then maybe someone else should takeover,she only has to give orders not asking her to carry sacks of coal lol! she could at least get the speaker (Bercow) out as he is bias to remaining in Europe the speaker is supposed to be neutral,you could not make this $h1t£ up...unbelievable
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

agm last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: agm last night   agm last night EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:55 am

halcanada wrote:
From what I understand the Corgi who was driving Prince Philips car has been demoted. 98 (?) and driving yet? Royal family are all too old to sway politics. The people elect the politicians. Cannot blame any one else.
Suggest Hal Wink Wink nothing to do with the age thing, maybe Smile Smile but what the constitution of the day actually say's type of thing bounce bounce & with the Queen being the leader of all the Commonwealth countries as such I believe. Her little intervention scenario/episode down here years ago unfortunately, is still known as Kerr's curse  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad sadly, as he was her representative on site etc of her tidings & will here I'm  affraid at the time of the sorry sad saga for all us local types on average. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

agm last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: agm last night   agm last night EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 10:21 am

If things go on as they are, rowing boats full of people wanting us to adopt them rowing across the channel, then breeding like rabbits, being relying on the welfare state makes doing so far easier than having to work for a living, the resident population will be out numbered and we will then see, maybe, a few drastic changes.

Roll on ARMAGEDDON.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

agm last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: agm last night   agm last night EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 2:30 pm

MISTY wrote:
If things go on as they are, rowing boats full of people wanting us to adopt them rowing across the channel, then breeding like rabbits, being relying on the welfare state makes doing so far easier than having to work for a living, the resident population will be out numbered and we will then see, maybe, a few drastic changes.

Roll on ARMAGEDDON.

Regards.  

already happening misty, boat loads of fighting age young men, with no, or very few females are constantly coming across from france in boats.......instead of sending them back our very kind government rescue them and bring them here, where they enjoy free housing, free nhs, free education and anything else free they need for example electricity, gas, and even free driving lessons and cars.

in some cities the indigenous people are already out numbered and are a minority.........sharia law is already operating in the uk.

the uk has changed a great deal over the last 20 - 25 years, god knows what its going to be like in the next 20 years..........
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

agm last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: agm last night   agm last night EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 9:50 pm

In all reality, David, do you think the world as it is will last another 10 years never mind 20.

Just watched Arab states areas, oil will run out shortly, water wells underground dry up etc;

If Shira Law becomes the thing, as is possible with things going along as they are ( the boat people all appear that way inclined) one thing there will be a few with headaches having exposed themselves who have mutch to be ashamed of.

Sad but true.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

agm last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: agm last night   agm last night Empty

Back to top Go down

agm last night
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next