Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
House is shaking !!!. Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:35 am

» Scandalous .......
House is shaking !!!. Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
House is shaking !!!. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
House is shaking !!!. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
House is shaking !!!. Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
House is shaking !!!. Emptyby David Yesterday at 12:38 pm

» Good Morning
House is shaking !!!. Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:19 am

» Morgan's new job
House is shaking !!!. Emptyby Knackered Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:43 pm

» Another find
House is shaking !!!. Emptyby David Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:14 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) House is shaking !!!. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.House is shaking !!!. Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
House is shaking !!!. Vote_lcapHouse is shaking !!!. Voting_barHouse is shaking !!!. Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
House is shaking !!!. Vote_lcapHouse is shaking !!!. Voting_barHouse is shaking !!!. Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222577 messages in 14000 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
House is shaking !!!. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
House is shaking !!!. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

House is shaking !!!.

Go down 
+5
MISTY
fieldwalker
David
Boosey
Knackered
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

House is shaking !!!. Empty
PostSubject: House is shaking !!!.   House is shaking !!!. EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 6:14 pm

Awoke this morning Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 4 am, windows rattling Wink Wink house shaking etc Wink Wink & thought I must be in the middle of an earth quake scenario bounce bounce Smile Smile went out side lol! lol! lol! & had that feel good moment thing again Wink Wink as the police helicopter, with it's search lights blazing & it's rotar blades screaming was just sitting right over my house as such. thought to myself Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Sudanese thugs on the prowl again maybe Smile Smile on my little patch Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: House is shaking !!!.   House is shaking !!!. EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 8:56 pm

They’re looking for the cannabis your growing in the loft knackered, your house is glowing white hot on their infa red camera. geek
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: House is shaking !!!.   House is shaking !!!. EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 9:40 pm

always knew you were the suspicious type knackered........ Suspect Suspect study lol!
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

PostSubject: Re: House is shaking !!!.   House is shaking !!!. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 4:29 am

Aye...you shouldn't have sent your DNA off to Ancestory.com
Now they have tracked the only remaining relative of Ned Kelly.
There looking for the buried loot.
Alway thought it was only a matter of time. farao
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: House is shaking !!!.   House is shaking !!!. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 8:07 am

No such problems here, Knackered, our police force, if they think some poor soul is growing a couple of cannabis plants, go in all guns blazing, knock the door down with more noise than the helicopter, all twelve of them jump on any residents handcuff them and start the search.

Find a minute amount of cannabis, taken to court given a slap on the wrist and start finding a way to grow their fix without being caught, whilst real criminals are having a field day.

The helicopters will be chasing vehicles on the motor ways and having a good time.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: House is shaking !!!.   House is shaking !!!. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 2:36 pm

Cannabis is legal here. Goverment needs money.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: House is shaking !!!.   House is shaking !!!. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 2:55 pm

MISTY wrote:
No such problems here, Knackered, our police force, if they think some poor soul is growing a couple of cannabis plants, go in all guns blazing, knock the door down with more noise than the helicopter, all twelve of them jump on any residents handcuff them and start the search.

Find a minute amount of cannabis, taken to court given a slap on the wrist and start finding a way to grow their fix without being caught, whilst real criminals are having a field day.

The helicopters will be chasing vehicles on the motor ways and having a good time.

Regards.

I used to think the American police were worse than the british police, but ive since changed my opinion.........the british police are worse

re cannabis / drugs, our government are involved in the import / supply of drugs.....they and the usa are controlling the poppy fields in afganistan , our soldier are told to let the farmers pass with their crops.

the answer is right there.

Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: House is shaking !!!.   House is shaking !!!. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 3:39 pm

Boosey wrote:
They’re looking for the cannabis your growing in the loft knackered, your house is glowing white hot on their infa red camera. geek
Well mate, they do use helicopters for that purpose of course. The heat brightens the roofs up.
That's now the main give away according to Police 5! Wink Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: House is shaking !!!.   House is shaking !!!. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 7:15 pm

Daz wrote:
Boosey wrote:
Well mate, they do use helicopters for that purpose of course. The heat brightens the roofs up.
That's now the main give away according to Police 5! Wink Embarassed Embarassed
So what your saying Daz Wink Wink I'm total rat sh**e type of thing now lol! lol! lol! & I can expect a knock on my door shortly  bounce  bounce with what I have growing under my house here Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: House is shaking !!!.   House is shaking !!!. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 8:01 pm

Don't want to add to your worries Knackered... Sad , But even if grown in basement or cellar Shocked Shocked … Heat will still show up o the roof top¬ Sad Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: House is shaking !!!.   House is shaking !!!. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 8:27 pm

You could of course , Knackered, when at a lose end, put a few electric fires in the loft and have a bit of fun with the helicopter brigade.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: House is shaking !!!.   House is shaking !!!. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 8:47 pm

Daz wrote:
Don't want to add to your worries Knackered... Sad , But even if grown in basement or cellar  Shocked  Shocked  … Heat will still show up o the roof top¬ Sad Laughing Laughing
So Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes not only it appears bounce bounce do I have the fear of the Sudanese thugs knocking on my door, looking for a wee bit of weed type thing  Wink  Wink I now have the armed guard response team also Smile Smile chanting at the bit it appears now Daz Smile Smile maybe. cheers
Back to top Go down
denise washington
Chipping
Chipping
denise washington

PostSubject: Re: House is shaking !!!.   House is shaking !!!. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 8:51 pm

you will all have to buy those seeds that dont need heat just take longer to mature over a £1000 pounds a plant they are making near me
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: House is shaking !!!.   House is shaking !!!. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 8:57 pm

denise washington wrote:
you will all have to buy those seeds that dont need heat just take longer to mature over a £1000 pounds a plant they are making near me
Ok lol! lol! lol! just post their address up here etc Denise I suggest Smile Smile or phone number Wink Wink & I will get in touch type of thing  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes maybe. cheers
Back to top Go down
denise washington
Chipping
Chipping
denise washington

PostSubject: Re: House is shaking !!!.   House is shaking !!!. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 9:03 pm

my brothers son grows it but his dad dont know but hes told me lol grows it on allotment through summer must be ok he goes abroard 3 times a year
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: House is shaking !!!.   House is shaking !!!. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 9:03 pm

Knackered wrote:
Daz wrote:
Don't want to add to your worries Knackered... Sad , But even if grown in basement or cellar  Shocked  Shocked  … Heat will still show up o the roof top¬ Sad Laughing Laughing
So Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes not only it appears bounce bounce do I have the fear of the Sudanese thugs knocking on my door, looking for a wee bit of weed type thing  Wink  Wink I now have the armed guard response team also Smile Smile chanting at the bit it appears now Daz Smile Smile maybe. cheers

in your climate the outdoor temps will suffice ...helicopter is a near nightly occurance here in this district bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: House is shaking !!!.   House is shaking !!!. EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 2:44 am

Grows outdoors here.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: House is shaking !!!.   House is shaking !!!. EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 7:44 am

I meant the loft in the house, Knackered, not the pigeon loft, just thought I would make it plain

.Regards.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: House is shaking !!!.   House is shaking !!!. EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 8:27 am

MISTY wrote:
I meant the loft in the house, Knackered, not the pigeon loft, just thought I would make it plain

.Regards.

glad you cleared that up misty ,our ozzy freind here may have just been on the lemon balm geek lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: House is shaking !!!.   House is shaking !!!. EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 10:01 am

Cannot understand why they do not make it legal.

Choose what they do those who want it will get it some how.

Then the police who are fighting a losing battle could start catching the real villains ruining society.

There are many drug related crimes but many are because it is illegal, if it was made legal it would be as cheap as chips, one could grow their own.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: House is shaking !!!.   House is shaking !!!. EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 11:13 am

Suppose it still happening. mate use to plant in fields. Used land marks to no where etc. Said it was OK... Just but not as good.
Took four drags years ago to try... was nissed. Sent me spinning like the early drunken days when trying. Never again.
Always said If I have to put foreign substances into my body for effect. To make believe I am missing something. Need a boost etc. then I was lacking something I didn't need any way.

Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: House is shaking !!!.   House is shaking !!!. EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 1:54 pm

Funny thing is although I have been in many places the only time I came across drugs was in Hong Kong, the premises involved were out of bounds.

Never even thought of trying any drugs other than those prescribed by the doctor.

Can go round the bend on my own without them.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: House is shaking !!!.   House is shaking !!!. EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 2:03 pm

Glad to see you back Denise, how are things in general?

Regards,
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: House is shaking !!!.   House is shaking !!!. EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 3:56 pm

I echo that Denise . Glad to see you back.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: House is shaking !!!.   House is shaking !!!. EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 6:57 pm

House is shaking, Knackered, Putin just warned Trump he will nuke him if he deploys short range weapons in European countries within short range of Russia.

Should be interesting, Russia has been experimenting with and manufacturing weapons against the agreement all the major powers signed, he said he had not broken the agreement but just weeks after opting out of the agreement he paraded exactly the weapons that had been banned.

Just hope America has been doing the same, China ??????.

Roll On.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House is shaking !!!.   House is shaking !!!. Empty

Back to top Go down

House is shaking !!!.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next