Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» yb national winner
Way to go? Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 9:30 am

» Weather today
Way to go? Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:28 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
Way to go? Emptyby David Yesterday at 3:30 pm

» Scandalous .......
Way to go? Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 1:49 pm

» Good Morning
Way to go? Emptyby David Yesterday at 1:00 pm

» escaped birds return
Way to go? Emptyby David Thu May 02, 2024 1:51 pm

» good luck weekend
Way to go? Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Way to go? Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

» RPRA Race Program
Way to go? Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Way to go? 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Way to go? Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Way to go? Vote_lcapWay to go? Voting_barWay to go? Vote_rcap 
David
Knackered
barnie
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222698 messages in 14002 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Way to go? Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Way to go? Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Way to go?

Go down 
+3
fieldwalker
Knackered
halcanada
7 posters
AuthorMessage
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

Way to go? Empty
PostSubject: Way to go?   Way to go? EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 12:45 am

Quebec, basically a French speaking Province here has a law in the works. Will be passed I assume. Any person in public service cannot have their faces covered. Or wear Turbans. Or wear crosses or religous symbols. No goverment office can have crosses or religous symbols on the walls of the meeting places either. .
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Way to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Way to go?   Way to go? EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 4:06 am

halcanada wrote:
Quebec, basically a French speaking Province here has a law in the works. Will be passed I assume. Any person in public service cannot have their faces covered. Or wear Turbans. Or wear crosses or religous symbols. No goverment office can have crosses or religous symbols on the walls of the meeting places either. .
Agree about the face covering aspect Hal from my end here etc. Some what concerning I suggest walking down a street & seeing 2 eyes looking at you covered all over in black Wink Wink. Quite attractive thou Smile Smile for me at times, those that wear their coloured head scarves as part of the same religious type faith & I see it as a plus factor on average overall for myself here. cheers
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

Way to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Way to go?   Way to go? EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 7:49 am

Hmmm one way of solving the raghead and buhka problem..
Ban the lot. afro
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

Way to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Way to go?   Way to go? EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 8:20 am

Should adopt that over here should be able to see someone's face if you are talking to them or out in public
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Way to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Way to go?   Way to go? EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 9:15 am

Before long all countries will ban anything to do with religion in an attempt to stop the present situations regarding religion and the affect they are having on a world wide basis.

As for seeing the face, there are two many two faced people for it to make any difference in many regards.

But common sense dictates that one should be able, for many reasons, to be able to identify anyone on sight.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

Way to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Way to go?   Way to go? EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 1:51 pm

wouldn't mind a few round here covering up, Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Way to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Way to go?   Way to go? EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 2:12 pm

Spent a little time in Quebec … that was too long lol.

Now the Chameleon here, when mustering up support to invade Afghanistan it was put forward as a means to give women some rights. Indeed a list of such was put on record. Not least that they were dominated, had no equal rights and should be subjects of equality etc. France likewise.… Obviously it was really for us to have the 'Poppy Fields, and protect the gas pipes being laid.

Now France, and us baying to follow suit, are saying that the women must do as told. No face covering etc. So much for their liberality eh! Not political spouting here as It is as it is and will be.... But just shows how means to an end quickly change.
Jack Straw tried to no avail … Via Tories causing a political stink lol.
Now we are saying - like crash helmets and hoodies - that they can't be worn in such and such - which I agree with actually. So Berkus are out, and trying to be banned, France has as good as banned Berkus. S it is no surprise Quebec a French speaking and populated will follow suit!

Yet Berksha is a now a trend setter in many countries. Many in Europe, Spain for instance. https://www.bing.com/search?q=bershka&pc=cosp&ptag=G6C999N1234D010114A98C4AF66BD&form=CONBDF&conlogo=CT3210127
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Way to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Way to go?   Way to go? EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 8:37 pm

I am afraid that in our country it will not be long before men are less equal than women.

In nearly every field, including politics, as recent events confirm, they have more say and influence, even in small numbers, when associated with a PC group etc; than men, because the latter have leaned over backwards to appear fair and reasonable, and in doing so are being taken for a ride.

Roll On.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Way to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Way to go?   Way to go? EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 12:36 am

MISTY wrote:
I am afraid that in our country it will not be long before men are less equal than women.

In nearly every field, including politics, as recent events confirm, they have more say and influence, even in small numbers, when associated with a PC group etc; than men, because the latter have leaned over backwards to appear fair and reasonable, and in doing so are being taken for a ride.

Roll On.

Regards.
Happening here Misty etc Wink Wink to a degree now, unfortunately. A bloke type bloke as such Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes is made feel like a piranha bounce bounce with what ever he may say about the female gender or other issues. Latest push here is for the women footballers to be paid in equal  terms as the men who play the game  bounce  bounce when compared to the men thou on average there is about one man & his dog watching them play compared to the men, with what they call football as such. Rot set in Wink Wink from my perspective Smile Smile when they started paying the women tennis players the same as the men, when they only play 3 sets tops compared to the men that can play up to 5 sets as such there. Another one Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad push here to have at least 50 % of our police force women to carry the load etc. Dark rainy night down a dim alley Smile Smile a thug/druggy type will really stress out I suspect seeing a skirt type copper with eye lashes & lipstick  Smile  Smile & about 5 ft tall, saying stop what your doing there that's illegal I'm arresting you in the name of the law as such   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Smile  Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Way to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Way to go?   Way to go? EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 10:25 am

Typical example over here, Knackered, we have a Chief Constable named Ms Dick, I can only imagine what the real police doing all the dirty work feel about being bossed by someone that would be laughed at in a serious situation.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Way to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Way to go?   Way to go? EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:04 pm

Misty says '... I am afraid that in our country it will not be long before men are less equal than women.'.

I've been spouting for years that I believe in equal rights Shocked … Think it is time us men got together and fought for them'! Cool Laughing
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Way to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Way to go?   Way to go? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 2:01 am

MISTY wrote:
Typical example over here, Knackered, we have a Chief Constable named Ms Dick, I can only imagine what the real police doing all the dirty work feel about being bossed by someone that would be laughed at in a serious situation. cheers

Regards.

We had one of those types here Misty sadly Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes a few years ago leading our local police force etc. Built like elephant she was Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 4/5 paces chasing a crime Wink Wink I suspect & she would be sitting down calling for an ambulance to save the day type thing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Way to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Way to go?   Way to go? Empty

Back to top Go down

Way to go?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: