Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 2:06 am

» come join us
Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff. Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Weather today
Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff. Emptyby David Yesterday at 9:45 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff. Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff. Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:19 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff. Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff. Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff. Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff. Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff. Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff. Vote_lcapHalloween coming up. Ghost stuff. Voting_barHalloween coming up. Ghost stuff. Vote_rcap 
David
Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff. Vote_lcapHalloween coming up. Ghost stuff. Voting_barHalloween coming up. Ghost stuff. Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222847 messages in 14006 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff.   Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff. EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 2:00 am

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff.   Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff. EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 8:09 am

our gates will be chained and padlocked tonight, cant be doing with the constant knocking at the door, dog would be going mental all night long .... flower
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff.   Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff. EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 9:24 am

Would never want to deprive children of dressing up etc; on Halloween, but feel parents should organise matters such that other people are not disrupted to an extent that makes the approach of Halloween a nightmare.

Our dog will bark at the least unusual sound and fireworks make him go mental.

Would not be too bad but some people let off fireworks both days before and days after Bonfire Night witch is not in keeping with a quite night.

We always used to buy plenty of small packets of sweets when our previous dog took no notice of anything, including us on occasions, however, we could not stand doing so now due tour present dogs attitude.

Just hope things go off reasonably well David.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff.   Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff. EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 10:27 am

yes i agree misty, years ago when our daughter was young my better half would take her and all the kids in our street out, now she is older we have no involvement in it.....plus our previous dog liked people / children and wasnt bothered by them, our current dog goes crazy when someone knocks at the door, so to save myself the problem of constant knocking at the door i choose the lock the gates so no one can get in ........problem solved .
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff.   Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff. EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 10:52 am

I just send jayne to the door , she frightens the sh**e of the kids and they don't come back the following year haha
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff.   Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff. EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 11:46 am

Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff. Jimmy_10
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff.   Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff. EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 8:25 am

David wrote:
yes i agree misty, years ago when our daughter was young my better half would take her and all the kids in our street out, now she is older we have no involvement in it.....plus our previous dog liked people / children and wasnt bothered by them, our current dog goes crazy when someone knocks at the door, so to save myself the           problem of constant knocking at the door i choose the lock the gates so no one can get in ........problem solved .          
Not my thing I'm affraid here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Another Yanky type tradition etc which at the end of the day Smile Smile the money factor has destroyed on average from my perspective. Now lol! lol! lol! before you lot here bounce bounce think I'm Mr Scrooge as such Very Happy Very Happy I will just say, hardly a day goes by here Wink Wink where the local rabble brigade in prams & pushers as such don't run rampant through what they call with enjoyment my wifes fairy garden here Very Happy Very Happy. cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff.   Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff. EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 11:15 am

Just said this about these bloody Americans . We copy everything they do. Being back the BRITISH turnips and get rip of these pumpkins. Always had a turnip, never a pumpkin. Plus never been one for following the crowd me . Do my own thing
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff.   Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff. EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 11:23 am

always the same ray, copy what others do......we never had all this we i was a kid, and none of this black friday rubbish, going mad to buy stuff from the shops.

worlds gone mad
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff.   Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff. EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 8:36 am

David wrote:
always the same ray, copy what others do......we never had all this we i was a kid, and none of this black friday rubbish, going mad to buy stuff from the shops.

worlds gone mad
Smile Smile Same, same here Wink Wink with the black Friday rubbish etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Just another total con Very Happy Very Happy from my perspective here David Smile Smile. makes one wonder thou at times, how we all survived as such when all we had was the old 9 to 5 type of scenario. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff.   Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff. EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 9:01 am

what we never had we never missed knackered, no computers, mobile phones, microwaves and junk food takeaways .............no "the world is dying, weve got to save the planet" nonsense .
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff.   Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff. EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 9:23 am

David wrote:
what we never had we never missed knackered, no computers, mobile phones, microwaves and junk food takeaways .............no "the world is dying, weve got to save the planet" nonsense .
Save the planet types David Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes have been running rampant down here over the last week or so etc. Police are next to useless sadly, as they are bound up by a legal system that allows them the total freedom of the city type of thing bounce bounce because of a bunch of half whit politicians, that don't give a rats **** unfortunately for the average person going about their normal daily business, on a day to day basis. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff.   Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff. Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween coming up. Ghost stuff.
Page 1 of 1