Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Armageddon !!!. Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 9:05 am

» Weather today
Armageddon !!!. Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:42 am

» King removes Patronage
Armageddon !!!. Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Armageddon !!!. Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Armageddon !!!. Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Armageddon !!!. Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
Armageddon !!!. Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
Armageddon !!!. Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
Armageddon !!!. Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Armageddon !!!. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 2 Bots

barnie

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Armageddon !!!. Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Armageddon !!!. Vote_lcapArmageddon !!!. Voting_barArmageddon !!!. Vote_rcap 
David
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222765 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Armageddon !!!. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Armageddon !!!. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Armageddon !!!.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Armageddon !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Armageddon !!!.   Armageddon !!!. EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 9:03 am

Any one here etc Wink Wink remember Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes what happened nearly 20 years ago as such Very Happy Very Happy when Mistys prediction lol! lol! lol! nearly come to the fore bounce bounce if you believed what the experts of the day said back then Smile Smile. cheers Now Very Happy Very Happy & I thought my memory was bad Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol!  lol!  lol!  Millinium Y-2 bug was the history type moment in time, for those that just don't remember Smile  Smile. Planes were going to fall out of the sky, banks would stop issuing money, people were stock piling food, if wise. Stock market would crash "Big time". Public transport systems around the world, would just stop & Smile Smile London, would hit 45C  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad maybe & I would have had snow for xmas here Smile Smile. End of the day bounce bounce a truly Armageddon type moment, if one believed the so called experts of the day  Wink Wink with what they were spruiking back then  Wink  Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Armageddon !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon !!!.   Armageddon !!!. EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 11:31 am

Now ONLY 10, 11 at the most countries are NOT at war! Only 11.7% of peoples are not at and/or affected by war.
The world has never seen such Climate change. Nor flooding … nigh unheard of when I was a lad … Ok the flood plains iced over and we had fun. When the Temp reached 70degrees F. it was media news and head lines for days.
When a murder took place it was head lines... Now all that is common place

Mind The last 'Super Power' (Anglo/ American) is still so, and is flexing it's muscles for more wars. ... Churches are floundering in the rubbish and lies they preach.

Our world is full of beauty. It is placed at just the right distance from the sun, it is tilted at just the right angle, and it rotates at just the right speed. Nature wonders certainly abound! Why did God put so much effort into making the earth?

https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/good-news-from-god/why-did-god-create-the-earth/video-gods-creation/

Now God has promised to give 'Mankind' a fair chance to prove that they are capable of living good and perfect lives.
He also states that they won't be able too without his help. That promise states he will restore earth to it's glory and paradise, where Man will live with perfect minds and bodies. Where illness and suffering will be no more. Nor anger, strife and torment. On a perfect world of paradise. Where  the final enemy of man will be no more 'DEATH'!
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Armageddon !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon !!!.   Armageddon !!!. EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 4:15 pm

Just had another look at matters regarding the approach of ARMAGEDDON.

I am not very good at typing long explanations, however, to put things in a nutshell all that the Bible says will be the state of the world prior to ARMAGEDDON is almost upon us.

Nation will rise against Nation, famines, earthquakes, people will be lovers of self, money, proud, arrogant and abusive, lovers of self and pleasure, children disobedient to parents, without control, the roaring of the sea and waves, distress of nations.

Just to mention a few, one might say this is nothing new, if you think that just look around and tell me when the earth has been in such turmoil all at the same time.

Just look at any newspaper and the contents will in most cases prove that society is now only interested in self pleasure and not of the most acceptable to any normal person.

Being normal is now apparently acceptable.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Armageddon !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon !!!.   Armageddon !!!. EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 4:18 pm

Should be being normal is NO LONGER ACCEPTABLE.
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

Armageddon !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon !!!.   Armageddon !!!. EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 12:18 am

Folks the future is not yet written. Have said this before.
The state of the world is always in flux. Doom and gloom ahead?
Who really cares or can do anything about it?
Appreciate what you have!! Family, health etc,. Being alive is what counts. Die and get cremated. Ashes good for the soil.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Armageddon !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon !!!.   Armageddon !!!. EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 11:00 am

That is certainly one or two ways of looking at it Hal, however, there has never been the potential for doom and gloom at any time in history.

Of course be happy enjoy what you have, be grateful.

The nuclear threat, (from slings to) unrest throughout the world, children starving to death and others with no clean water etc;

Natural disasters that have never occurred on such a scale nor in diverse places.

There has never been such fear to even walk down some streets, killing takes place on a regular basis involving youngsters no more than children, drugs out of control,
many only interested in self indulgence, pc brigade turning normal into unacceptable and any type of deviance applauded.

We should be very, very, grateful having lived in the past 80 years or more.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Armageddon !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon !!!.   Armageddon !!!. EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 1:15 pm

First of all, know this, that in the last day's ridiculers will come with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires and saying: 'Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep in death, all things are continuing exactly as they were from creation’s beginning'. For they deliberately ignore this fact, … How true

To say different, or otherwise is ludicrous! Every year things get worse! Wars, famines, new diseases, social element and vastly more, besides what Misty has quoted. Yes! man not knowing the way out etc. etc.
To disagree, or to look at it any other way is for OWN ends … But then the truth is hidden, held back from them as such!

But there is, for any open mind, a way to find out the truth!
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

Armageddon !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon !!!.   Armageddon !!!. EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 2:25 pm

All points noted. No more on this subject for me. Each to their own.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Armageddon !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon !!!.   Armageddon !!!. EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 1:07 pm

I think that the south/ east of Australia knows for sure that there has never been any thing like the fires, nor the recent flooding, like wise the same of so very many other countries. California seems non stop for bot for example.

In the U.K. too. Went to many parts and all say the same. In Cockermouth two years back the reality was really brought home. They have marked the walls on the high street showing the depth the water rushed through. I'm a six footer and it was way over my head.

The truth is also that there are more countries at, or affected by war, than were in world war two! Deaths being constantly more! But being drip fed by the powers to be, and their media, it make little of the reality. Indeed a sad nonchalant abounds
The tip of the so Iceberg so to speak is even far greater that the First 50 years of the 20th century. Where famine, the Spanish flu etc. just don't compare to the second 50!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Armageddon !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon !!!.   Armageddon !!!. EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 10:35 pm

Daz wrote:
I think that the south/ east of Australia knows for sure that there has never been any thing like the fires, nor the recent flooding, like wise the same of so very many other countries. California seems non stop for bot for example.

In the U.K. too. Went to many parts and all say the same. In Cockermouth two years back the reality was really brought home. They have marked the walls on the high street showing the depth the water rushed through. I'm a six footer and it was way over my head.

The truth is also that there are more countries at, or affected by war, than were in world war two! Deaths being constantly more! But being drip fed by the powers to be, and their media, it  make little of the reality. Indeed a sad nonchalant abounds
 The tip of the so Iceberg so to speak is even far greater that the First 50 years of the 20th century. Where famine, the Spanish flu etc. just don't compare to the second 50!
Spin the bottle I suggest Smile Smile any which way etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & the only conclusion one can conclude Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad is we have stuffed things up on average now unfortunately I suspect Daz Very Happy Very Happy & in a rather catastrophe type scenario/way at times I'm affraid. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Armageddon !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon !!!.   Armageddon !!!. EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 10:12 am

By gum Daz, thing are moving along nicely.

No surprise Trump has done something to divert from his own predicament.

Thought myself it may have involved North Korea.

Next few days may be significant.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Armageddon !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon !!!.   Armageddon !!!. EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 11:38 am

I/we have been emphasising how to live in the new system, after wickedness has been removed. Been studying living in the new system a lot of late over past few years and attaining to getting there etc.
Mind, over the last couple of months it has been intense! - Yes have always been a little constantly, the purpose, but nothing like now!
Now, we are well and truly preparing for the ending of this system. Indeed the last few weeks has been revealing - revelations - big time, and enforcing the promise since Adam and Eve rebelled. Yes both mid week and week-ends.
Along with the urgent need to be out and meeting persons of interest as time is so very short.

Actually this is to be the system ending and a new system being put into place... where man will learn, and be able to live a sensible and perfect life. Free of death, pestilence, disease, pain and even bad thoughts, with genuine love of neighbours... Completely worldwide. Armageddon comes after the 1000 years of the new heaven and earth!
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Armageddon !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon !!!.   Armageddon !!!. EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 11:13 pm

I find fighting Satan a constant problem, Daz, he certainly is doing his best in these latter days to fool anyone who is weak enough to be tempted, the scoffers he leaves alone thinking they are already in his palms, sad.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Armageddon !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon !!!.   Armageddon !!!. EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 10:40 pm

MISTY wrote:
I find fighting Satan a constant problem, Daz, he certainly is doing his best in these latter days to fool anyone who is weak enough to be tempted, the scoffers he leaves alone thinking they are already in his palms, sad.

Regards.
Being Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Wink an atheist type etc Misty Very Happy Very Happy old Satan has never been of any great concern for me here bounce bounce fortunately & on  the other side Smile Smile the only time I would go to church Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad is when a funeral is on offer there Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Armageddon !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon !!!.   Armageddon !!!. Empty

Back to top Go down

Armageddon !!!.
Page 1 of 1