Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Armageddon coming? Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 9:39 am

» escaped birds return
Armageddon coming? Emptyby Knackered Today at 9:22 am

» good luck weekend
Armageddon coming? Emptyby Knackered Today at 9:16 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
Armageddon coming? Emptyby Knackered Today at 9:10 am

» Good Morning
Armageddon coming? Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:15 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Armageddon coming? Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

» Scandalous .......
Armageddon coming? Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Armageddon coming? Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Armageddon coming? Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Armageddon coming? 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Armageddon coming? Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Armageddon coming? Vote_lcapArmageddon coming? Voting_barArmageddon coming? Vote_rcap 
David
Armageddon coming? Vote_lcapArmageddon coming? Voting_barArmageddon coming? Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222665 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Armageddon coming? Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Armageddon coming? Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Armageddon coming?

Go down 
+4
peel bros
MISTY
David
halcanada81
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
halcanada81
Hatchling
Hatchling

Armageddon coming? Empty
PostSubject: Armageddon coming?   Armageddon coming? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 1:46 am

March 21st 6 milewide asteroid will be very close to the Earth. Predicted to miss us.
Hopefully the Aliens will be as in the pic below.
Armageddon coming? Peas10
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Armageddon coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon coming?   Armageddon coming? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 9:58 am

more fear propaganda, if we took notice of everything they told us, we wouldnt step foot outside the house .......... Razz Razz Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Armageddon coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon coming?   Armageddon coming? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 10:35 am

Do not think it a  hoax David.

Technology today can be relied on for such matters., and can see no reason to invent such an event.

The odds of us being affected are 0.041.

I do not believe the earth will be destroyed but even were it true there is nothing you could do about it, so why worry in any case?.

More of a worry the Chinese are going to establish residential means on the moon and said  to be to take advantage of the minerals etc;

But could also possibly control all technology involved in every aspect our lives.

Think David best just to enjoy what is left if you have no faith, or it could send one round the bend the state the world is in.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Armageddon coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon coming?   Armageddon coming? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 10:45 am

no misty, not saying its a hoax, just saying with all the fear , and doom and gloom we hear lately, we are going to be too afraid to do anything.......

we often hear, dont eat this its bad for you, then 6 months later we should be eating this its good for us .........i reckon we would be alot better off if we turned the tv off and stopped reading news papers, no stress, no problems.......live our lives oblivious and happy ... cheers flower
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Armageddon coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon coming?   Armageddon coming? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 10:50 am

My sentiments exactly David, could not have put it better.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Armageddon coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon coming?   Armageddon coming? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 12:38 pm

Yes totally agree , Facebook is probably the worst thing ever as much as I like going on it   it causes many problems
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Armageddon coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon coming?   Armageddon coming? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 4:23 pm

Don't think, for a moment Armageddon has anything whatsoever to do with the World powers, or countries ruling etc.
It is in regards to' Mankind's thought and happenings. How the world has been manipulated- via the God of this world. To the state where the true God has promised, he will wipe the slate clean. Those deserving. Those with the right 'Heart Condition and DOING the will of Jesus's father will go through. The earth returning to former glory as intended. Those who have died before Armageddon will also be brought back. Then after a 1000 years of peace and being taught, with perfect mind and bodies. Yes, given another chance to prove that they believe and want a perfect, loving world. No police needed. Not dole offices, N.H.S where man will plant and eat, and no one will steal and take away. Where the locked door will be forgotten, along with the miseries of life we know today. Yes, death will be swallowed up forever, and life will be as intended—a perfect life on a paradise earth.
Back to top Go down
halcanada81
Hatchling
Hatchling

Armageddon coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon coming?   Armageddon coming? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 4:54 pm

It is a fact. Check NASA sites. Did not come off Facebook.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Armageddon coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon coming?   Armageddon coming? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 5:12 pm

I think the fact that in the last 85 years I have been around we have gone from matches  to nuclear weapons, technology beyond anyones imagination yet according to some mankind has been around countless years.

What has he been doing in all those years ?.

The fact is that God made a date and time that only he knows for Armageddon and all that follows according to the Bible.

Times just prior to Armageddon are well documented in the Bible and they are exactly as todays.
So God has had to speed things up.

It is all there for anyone  interested to see.

THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRITH AND NOTHING BUT.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Armageddon coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon coming?   Armageddon coming? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 5:39 pm

a self fulfilling prophecy maybe,the huge jump in progressive technology is not down to just mankind,when an alien race does land on this earth and its not covered up all religion will be blown out of the water,is that why we are not being told Suspect
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Armageddon coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon coming?   Armageddon coming? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 7:03 pm

You cannot deny what is written, is written, it is there simple and clear.

Aliens ????.

Dandy and Beano etc;

Regards.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Armageddon coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon coming?   Armageddon coming? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 7:34 pm

[quote="MISTY"]You cannot deny what is written, is written, it is there simple and clear.

Aliens ????.

Dandy and Beano etc;

Regards.[/quot

so where has all the new technology come from misty ,may i ask this question for a straight yes or no....do you believe we are alone in all the galaxies ,solar systems ...just a straight yes or no ,never read comics misty a bit derogatory to ones thoughts and beliefs to put them in the bracket of being "comic" i will refrain from such a remark of your beliefs as we dont want another up-roar just now things are getting back to some normality so please be respectful,all the best
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Armageddon coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon coming?   Armageddon coming? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 7:57 pm

Firstly knowhere did  I say YOU read the Beano, it is in those kind of publications you find Aliens etc; 

As for new technology you can follow every step made in that field, who, how ,and why, you name what you want to know and I will easily find the answer.

From the fountain pen to nuclear energy or anythig else.

As for Aliens, never give them a thought realy.

However, the Universe (no one knows the extent of) could hold numerous other possibilities, like we have different countries each with their own particularities.

So the Universe could have numerous different systems involving all kinds of life.

I am only concerned about our system as depicted in the Bible and do not believe in aliens.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Armageddon coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon coming?   Armageddon coming? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 8:30 pm

yes but what if other intelligent life forms can travel like we can ,slowly but surely we are reaching further into space ourselves so why not others ,we dont even know whats in our own oceans which no doubt is transforming all the time ...theres no doubt the big world powers are witholding information i have watched many documentaries some from the dandy and beano ilk of course but many conducted by people one should take notice of imo.maybe my horizons for thought have no boundaries and should stop at the bible but i choose to ponder with the possibility as for invention and proof of i am sorry but i dont believe its all down to mankind i guess its one of those agree to disagree ,each to his own version of the dandy and beano my favorite was dennis the menace ,gnasher was pretty good to ,oh and of course my favorite old buck rogers cheers pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Armageddon coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon coming?   Armageddon coming? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 8:46 pm

oldstrain wrote:
yes but what if other intelligent life forms can travel like we can ,slowly but surely we are reaching further into space ourselves so why not others ,we dont even know whats in our own oceans which no doubt is transforming all the time ...theres no doubt the big world powers are witholding information i have watched many documentaries some from the dandy and beano ilk of course but many conducted by people one should take notice of imo.maybe my horizons for thought have no boundaries and should stop at the bible but i choose to ponder with the possibility as for invention and proof of i am sorry but i dont believe its all down to mankind i guess its one of those agree to disagree ,each to his own version of the dandy and beano my favorite was dennis the menace ,gnasher was pretty good to ,oh and of course my favorite old buck rogers cheers pirat pirat
Very Happy Very Happy Buck Rogers Wink Wink I was a Lone Ranger Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Tarzan type fan here etc O/S Very Happy Very Happy Wild place lol! lol! lol! the cinema down here on a Saturday afternoon as such bounce bounce when the local riff raff types come out to play & enjoy Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Armageddon coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon coming?   Armageddon coming? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 9:05 pm

Think it only human to challenge the thinking of others oldstrain, and the more diverse the issues are the more problems arrise.

Do not blame you for considering every possible avenue otherwise we would get no where.

The only reason I do not now is because I considered them and found them wanting.

Think there is a real nigger in the wood pile who could be planting doubts at every opportunity, Satan is no ones fool and he has many evil followers intent on decieving at every opportunity.

He also has many powers of deception, could eadily invent an alien or two.

Will be very interesting to see how matters evolve with Israel, Iran, North Korea etc; in the next few months.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
halcanada81
Hatchling
Hatchling

Armageddon coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon coming?   Armageddon coming? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 10:20 pm

Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Armageddon coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon coming?   Armageddon coming? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 7:51 am

As said previously, 0.04 chance of affecting the earth.

Just a matter of the Universe sorting itself out.

Goes on all the time.

Odds of a WW3 that wipes out civilisation as we know it about even money.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Armageddon coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon coming?   Armageddon coming? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 7:56 am

Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Armageddon coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon coming?   Armageddon coming? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 9:00 am

Yes oldstrain, I prefer Hilly Billy Dance Mob than DOOM and GLOOM you can find numerous sites meant to depress best left left alone Me Thinks.

Were it to actualy hit the earth the virus would be taken care of.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

Armageddon coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon coming?   Armageddon coming? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 9:18 am

I've been to the reported birthplace of Jesus in Bethlehem, stood on the actual spot where he was supposedly born, walked the 14 stations of the cross through Jerusalem and stood where they say he was crucified on the hill.........

Although I can't deny it was an interesting experience, for me it wasn't a life changing, divine, awe inspiring visit.
I just saw it as a tourist trap with plastic effigies and crosses being touted left right and centre. Cheap paperweights of Jesus, calendars, keyrings you name it, all kinds of tat being shoved at you. If this is the holy land then the custodians can't be too devout and dedicated otherwise they surely wouldn't let this happen?

There were plenty of pilgrims absorbed in the place, weeping and praying at every religious shrine but like I say I didn't feel the need to join them. I'm sure they get a lot from these places but each to their own. Lots of other fantastic less religious sights to see there at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Armageddon coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon coming?   Armageddon coming? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 9:28 am

barnie wrote:
I've been to the reported birthplace of Jesus in Bethlehem, stood on the actual spot where he was supposedly born, walked the 14 stations of the cross through Jerusalem and stood where they say he was crucified on the hill.........

Although I can't deny it was an interesting experience, for me it wasn't a life changing, divine, awe inspiring visit.
I just saw it as a tourist trap with plastic effigies and crosses being touted left right and centre. Cheap paperweights of Jesus, calendars, keyrings you name it, all kinds of tat being shoved at you. If this is the holy land then the custodians can't be too devout and dedicated otherwise they surely wouldn't let this happen?

There were plenty of pilgrims absorbed in the place, weeping and praying at every religious shrine but like I say I didn't feel the need to join them. I'm sure they get a lot from these places but each to their own. Lots of other fantastic less religious sights to see there at the same time.
Not that I wish to pry etc type of thing Barnie Smile Smile but by your post's here over time you seem to have a connection with Israel as such somehow & I was just wondering why here, being a curious of nature type Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Armageddon coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon coming?   Armageddon coming? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 9:38 am

One of the problems barnie, you have to realise that people will take advantage of eveything and anything to make a fast buck.

Even the Church of England is a complete farce.

Christians study the Bible and follow it from beginning to end.

There is no doubt whatsoever that matters have progressed exactly as predicted up to date.

Just because you stand in a certain place does not mean you will be suddenly filled with whatever you think you should be filled with.

I have seen numerous different religeous orders in different countries, visited many, some half way up mountains etc;

To determine which is true you have to go by what you can reasonably assume to be the truth and the Bible is the only one that does that.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

Armageddon coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon coming?   Armageddon coming? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 9:46 am

Knackered wrote:
barnie wrote:

Not that I wish to pry etc type of thing Barnie Smile Smile but by your post's here over time you seem to have a connection with Israel as such somehow & I was just wondering why here, being a curious of nature type Wink Wink. cheers

Sorry knackered I'm bound by the UK official secrets act 1989, can't discuss further I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Armageddon coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon coming?   Armageddon coming? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 9:56 am

Just played Hilly Billy Mob Knackerd, what a relief.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Armageddon coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon coming?   Armageddon coming? Empty

Back to top Go down

Armageddon coming?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next