Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
 A sick world Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:13 am

» Good Morning
 A sick world Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:12 am

» come join us
 A sick world Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
 A sick world Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
 A sick world Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:19 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
 A sick world Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
 A sick world Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
 A sick world Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
 A sick world Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)  A sick world 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud. A sick world Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
 A sick world Vote_lcap A sick world Voting_bar A sick world Vote_rcap 
David
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222849 messages in 14006 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
 A sick world Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
 A sick world Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

A sick world

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

A sick world Empty
PostSubject: A sick world    A sick world EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 1:13 pm

getting sicker.
The social element has certainly gone forever!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42749089
Home Office, year ending March. Figures exclude Greater Manchester. There were 43,516 knife crime offences in the 12 months ending March 2019. This is an 80% increase from the low-point in the year ending March 2014, when there were 23,945 offences, and is the highest number since comparable data was compiled. These statistics do not include those from Greater Manchester Police because of data recording issues. Out of the 44 police forces, 43 recorded a rise in knife crime since 2011.
A record number of sex offenders were brought to justice in England and Wales last year, according to a report by the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS).
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41561656 Convictions for rape and other sexual offences have risen to new highs of 2,991 and 10,721 respectively, it says. The director of public prosecutions said more sex offenders were being prosecuted "than ever before".In the same time, there was a drop in prosecutions and convictions for domestic abuse. (Why, or Why beats me... outside of saving money eh!)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49357077 Drug deaths rose sharply in England and Wales to reach record numbers last year, official figures show. There were 2,917 deaths from illicit drugs in 2018, the Office of National Statistics said, a rise of 17%.
https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/crime-statistics Dare one look. Yes a government documents, so off course the sad thing maybe that figures are a lot higher!

Yes critical times are here.

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

A sick world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sick world    A sick world EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 2:30 am

Daz wrote:

getting sicker.
The social element has certainly gone forever!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42749089
Home Office, year ending March. Figures exclude Greater Manchester. There were 43,516 knife crime offences in the 12 months ending March 2019. This is an 80% increase from the low-point in the year ending March 2014, when there were 23,945 offences, and is the highest number since comparable data was compiled. These statistics do not include those from Greater Manchester Police because of data recording issues. Out of the 44 police forces, 43 recorded a rise in knife crime since 2011.
A record number of sex offenders were brought to justice in England and Wales last year, according to a report by the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS).  
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41561656 Convictions for rape and other sexual offences have risen to new highs of 2,991 and 10,721 respectively, it says. The director of public prosecutions said more sex offenders were being prosecuted "than ever before".In the same time, there was a drop in prosecutions and convictions for domestic abuse.  (Why, or Why beats me... outside of saving money eh!)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49357077 Drug deaths rose sharply in England and Wales to reach record numbers last year, official figures show.  There were 2,917 deaths from illicit drugs in 2018, the Office of National Statistics said, a rise of 17%.
https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/crime-statistics Dare one look. Yes a government documents, so off course the sad thing maybe that figures are a lot higher!

Yes critical times are here.

Same here Daz Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad my old stamping ground I'm affraid where I roamed free & without a care in the world from sunrise to sunset etc is a battle ground now for Sudanese thug types running rampant through the summer period & the police are totally useless & the local folk have to form vigilantly groups sadly to protect what they have & those on the beach there just wishing to have fun & enjoy themselves on the beach & behind the beach boxes  Wink  Wink & sand dunes  Smile  Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

A sick world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sick world    A sick world EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 8:11 am

Yes, certainly a vey sick world.

The public at large are to blame.

They have let the pc brigade and those with nothing better to do than think up how they can go to ruin society have a free range.

No fear of punishment, prisons like first class hotels, some of those in positions to do something about it often worse than the offenders.

Sorry, gone beyond recall.

TOO MANY DO GOODERS WHO THEMSELVES HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR. YET.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

A sick world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sick world    A sick world EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 8:11 am

Yes, certainly a vey sick world.

The public at large are to blame.

They have let the pc brigade and those with nothing better to do than think up how they can go to ruin society have a free range.

No fear of punishment, prisons like first class hotels, some of those in positions to do something about it often worse than the offenders.

Sorry, gone beyond recall.

TOO MANY DO GOODERS WHO THEMSELVES HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR. YET.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

A sick world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sick world    A sick world EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 11:29 am

More Than 1,000 People 'Likely' To Have Been Infected By New Chinese Virus!
New viruses every day. Super bugs gaining control. Antibiotics soon to be useless. E. Coli in humans going rampant and uncontrollable, with no anti dope or cure!

Last edited by Daz on Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

A sick world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sick world    A sick world EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 1:56 pm

I saw, and recorded a Michael Mossley hour programme.
This fellow puts himself at the front of Illnesses etc. and tries some himself etc. Last week it was,- I may still have it, - the 'Super Bug'!
Show a woman that had stood on a nail. Had treatment, but E. Coli set in and is resistant from any and all treatment. It is literally eating away her foot. Scarred and in the heel just one massive hole .. I had to turn away.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

A sick world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sick world    A sick world EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 4:26 pm

Same kind of situation the world over Daz.

Mankind has a lot to answer to regarding the deceases etc; brought about by miss use of medication etc;

Everything is heading nicely along to the final scenario, matters not if you are a believer or not all the signs are there.

Gone beyond recall me thinks.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

A sick world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sick world    A sick world EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 1:21 am

Daz wrote:
This fellow puts himself at the front of Illnesses etc. and tries some himself etc. Last week it was,- I may still have it, - the 'Super Bug'!
Show a woman that had stood on a nail. Had treatment, but E. Coli set in and is resistant from any and all treatment. It is literally eating away her foot. Scarred and in the heel just one massive hole .. I had to turn away.
In some ways these days Daz Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I suspect, the best place not to be when ill bounce bounce is a hospital etc I'm affraid. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

A sick world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sick world    A sick world EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 9:32 am

Knackered wrote:
Daz wrote:
In some ways these days Daz Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I suspect, the best place not to be when ill bounce bounce is a hospital etc I'm affraid. cheers

Just twigged how to use quote button, think as a short plank.

The hospitals do a good job Knackered relative to all the circumstances.

The problems have arisen through the miss use of drugs, instead of attempting to let the immune system build up and take care of the problem, many of which just get stronger fighting the treatment, very similar to what has happened to our feathered friends.

Mankind on his own will never beat all the bugs etc;

Fear we have not seen the worst yet.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A sick world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sick world    A sick world Empty

Back to top Go down

A sick world
Page 1 of 1