Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
RPRA AGM GET INVOLVED AND SAVE THESPORT. Emptyby David Yesterday at 6:18 pm

» escaped birds return
RPRA AGM GET INVOLVED AND SAVE THESPORT. Emptyby David Yesterday at 6:17 pm

» Weather today
RPRA AGM GET INVOLVED AND SAVE THESPORT. Emptyby David Yesterday at 6:17 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
RPRA AGM GET INVOLVED AND SAVE THESPORT. Emptyby David Yesterday at 12:01 pm

» good luck weekend
RPRA AGM GET INVOLVED AND SAVE THESPORT. Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 2:24 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
RPRA AGM GET INVOLVED AND SAVE THESPORT. Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

» Scandalous .......
RPRA AGM GET INVOLVED AND SAVE THESPORT. Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
RPRA AGM GET INVOLVED AND SAVE THESPORT. Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
RPRA AGM GET INVOLVED AND SAVE THESPORT. Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) RPRA AGM GET INVOLVED AND SAVE THESPORT. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.RPRA AGM GET INVOLVED AND SAVE THESPORT. Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
RPRA AGM GET INVOLVED AND SAVE THESPORT. Vote_lcapRPRA AGM GET INVOLVED AND SAVE THESPORT. Voting_barRPRA AGM GET INVOLVED AND SAVE THESPORT. Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
RPRA AGM GET INVOLVED AND SAVE THESPORT. Vote_lcapRPRA AGM GET INVOLVED AND SAVE THESPORT. Voting_barRPRA AGM GET INVOLVED AND SAVE THESPORT. Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222655 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
RPRA AGM GET INVOLVED AND SAVE THESPORT. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
RPRA AGM GET INVOLVED AND SAVE THESPORT. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

RPRA AGM GET INVOLVED AND SAVE THESPORT.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

RPRA AGM GET INVOLVED AND SAVE THESPORT. Empty
PostSubject: RPRA AGM GET INVOLVED AND SAVE THESPORT.   RPRA AGM GET INVOLVED AND SAVE THESPORT. EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 1:23 pm

Just had a look at the propositions for the RPRA
, AGM.

Some very good ones for  a change, if passed may be the start of a glimmer of getting rid of the OLD BRIGADE that has held the sport back for over 50 years.

It is up to members to ensure their representatives vote the way they are told to'

If passed  each fancier (from now on) will have a say in all matters, not  as now in the hands of the OLD BRIGADE.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: RPRA AGM GET INVOLVED AND SAVE THESPORT.   RPRA AGM GET INVOLVED AND SAVE THESPORT. EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 9:54 pm

Misty

Its what is needed not being disrespectful at all but you have some fanciers who have held positions for 30+ years and they are stuck in there ways

As soon as you try to add something new or new methods they find it hard to accept and block development

I had this when I was young always wanting to learn and be apart off things but the old fanciers would always moan and saw things differently (young person could become a threat to them)

The biggest problem is the people in power like to show there authority but that is why this great sport is struggling but in other countries this great sport is developing for the better

I will wait with batted breath to see the change (But i won't hold my breath)
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: RPRA AGM GET INVOLVED AND SAVE THESPORT.   RPRA AGM GET INVOLVED AND SAVE THESPORT. EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 10:11 pm

Don Webb wrote:
Misty

Its what is needed not being disrespectful at all but you have some fanciers who have held positions for 30+ years and they are stuck in there ways

As soon as you try to add something new or new methods they find it hard to accept and block development

I had this when I was young always wanting to learn and be apart off things but the old fanciers would always moan and saw things differently (young person could become a threat to them)

The biggest problem is the people in power like to show there authority but that is why this great sport is struggling but in other countries this great sport is developing for the better

I will wait with batted breath to see the change (But i won't hold my breath)  
So do I etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes End of the day thou Wink Wink it's just a numbers game as who comes out on top as such in the end I suspect & if one doesn't know how to play the game bounce bounce one may as well just piss up against a wall for the enjoyment factor I suggest Wink Wink Very Happy  Very Happy. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: RPRA AGM GET INVOLVED AND SAVE THESPORT.   RPRA AGM GET INVOLVED AND SAVE THESPORT. EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 9:11 am

Yes Don.

In the early 1970s I had a run in with the OLD BOYS, and looked into the running of the RPRA.

I had done nothing wrong but was representing my club in the matter of fanciers who had been suspended exactly according to the Rules.

The fanciers concerned came out with a load of rubbish, they had in fact been in contact with members of the NER saying what their position would be if their suspensions were confirmed.

I pointed out that the club had acted exactly according to the Rules and there was no way in which the suspensions should not be implemented.

The chairman said "WE WILL DECIDE, NOTYOU" I might add that I had at all times been respectful as later confirmed by others.

They retired to consider the case.

ON returning they said the suspensions were lifted and I was suspended.

After the shock I asked on what grounds, they said they did not have to give any.
why I had been suspended
I appealed to Council, after asking the Region on several occasions on what grounds they had suspended me they never answered.

I had to go to Cheltenham to appeal not knowing why I had been suspended.

Regards,

Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: RPRA AGM GET INVOLVED AND SAVE THESPORT.   RPRA AGM GET INVOLVED AND SAVE THESPORT. EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 2:03 pm

I had two small children at the time but had to find train fair to go to Cheltenham.

I had no money to pay for overnight accommodation and slept over night on a park bench.

I was offer breakfast by a gentleman of the sport who obviously could see the state I was in, but I refused.

At the meeting I asked just what I was supposed to have done, having numerous times asked the NER for an answer.

One of the NER delegates said he wanted a letter read out from the NER.

I pointed out that this was not aloud according to the Rules because I should have been made aware of any accusations long before the hearing.

The Chairman a most ignorant of people, told me to shut up.

The letter was read out and it said I had been suspended for causing trouble at a wedding at the Hotel and that the Hotel had refused the NER the use of the Hotel since I had been there.

How dumb can these people be??????.

The first time I had been at the Hotel was at the meeting where I was suspended, Hindsight comes to mind.

Then the Wedding, this was taking place at the same time as the meeting and no one could possibly have Known, at the meeting if anything untoward had occurred.

My appeal was disallowed by 12 -11 second vote the useless Chairman unable to count.

I contacted both the Hotel and the Wedding people and both confirmed the accusations were a load of rubbish.

I sent the relevant information to the General Manager and my suspension was lifted within days.

My solicitor friend advised me to take the matter to Court but the then Editor of the RP and others said it would do the sport great damage, so I agreed to let matters rest.

However the cretins who had done the damage to me did not resign and some are till on the Council.

Since that time I have strived to get rid of the Old Brigade and made nearly every suggestion over the years that the Hall Report sad was wrong with the sport.

There will always be those who stick up for the cretins because they are not bothered as long as they are ALRIGHT JACK.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPRA AGM GET INVOLVED AND SAVE THESPORT.   RPRA AGM GET INVOLVED AND SAVE THESPORT. Empty

Back to top Go down

RPRA AGM GET INVOLVED AND SAVE THESPORT.
Page 1 of 1