Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Blossom on trees Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 9:05 am

» Weather today
Blossom on trees Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:42 am

» King removes Patronage
Blossom on trees Emptyby David Yesterday at 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Blossom on trees Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Blossom on trees Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Blossom on trees Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
Blossom on trees Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
Blossom on trees Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
Blossom on trees Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Blossom on trees 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Blossom on trees Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Blossom on trees Vote_lcapBlossom on trees Voting_barBlossom on trees Vote_rcap 
David
barnie
Similar topics
    Statistics
    We have 1297 registered users
    The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222765 messages in 14003 subjects
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
    Blossom on trees Winnerofwin
    From Fed Topper to Master Chef
    Blossom on trees Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
    Top posters
    David
    oldstrain
    Don Webb
    Knackered
    peel bros
    IANYOUNG
    MISTY
    George & Morgan
    Gaz b
    birdy2011

Blossom on trees

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Daz
    Youngbird
    Youngbird

Blossom on trees Empty
    PostSubject: Blossom on trees   Blossom on trees EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 4:08 pm

Never before have I seen … Or can't ever remember, but the Maple  trees are already full of  Blossom. (I think of hand, could be Larch)
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

Blossom on trees Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Blossom on trees   Blossom on trees EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 8:18 pm

Daz wrote:
    Never before have I seen … Or can't ever remember, but the Maple  trees are already full of  Blossom. (I think of hand, could be Larch)
    Same, down here etc Daz Smile Smile Experts keep using the bible from a by gone era bounce bounce require a new one here Wink Wink. Now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes just had one of the worst ever cotton crops in 50 years Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes climate change thing Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad no water in our inland rivers for them to use for their cotton  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

Blossom on trees Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Blossom on trees   Blossom on trees EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 1:58 pm

Knackered, every country is finding it hard to keep up with changing conditions.

We have people with 8 or ten foot of water in their homes.

Only in the past few years has this been the case.

Then fires in other countries to the extent never previously encountered.

Not to mention diseases of unknown {in many cases} origin, but you can bet your last half crown that if the truth be known it is all down to mans contempt with regard to nature.

Then we have the ridiculous amount of money spent on armaments whilst people starve.

Can see no way out if you are a none believer in ultimate salvation.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
    http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
    Daz
    Youngbird
    Youngbird

Blossom on trees Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Blossom on trees   Blossom on trees EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 3:13 pm

Talk about 'Critical times hard to deal with' eh!
    Global climate change? What climate Change!

I just started looking at the records of 'Floods' over the past three years alone, and what percentage increased by. Indeed, many of those now being affected more than once a year. To compare with the past happenings.
    It is colossal—thousands upon thousands of square miles ruined monthly. Yes. Worldwide!
    The numbers so vast I gave up writing it down. It was so time-consuming, but worse so soul-destroying reading the sad reality.
    So as a matter of interest 'Fires'. Like how California has been ablaze, is still burning. Likewise so many other countries ... Any in Australia Knackered Rolling Eyes Sad Wink

Then the Storms! Hurricanes, tornadoes and such. The world/earth has never seen anything like it! One place after another! Many countries suffering a few times a year now: Tsunamis! Earthquakes! Volcanos are having to erupt more and more for they control the earth's temperature. Trying to combat man's global warming!
    Mostly down to man's doing and the effects of their' greed and wanton money!

Social element? What social element!?

Then to look at the wars. Only 11% of the population of the world is not at war, or suffering by its effects. - Millions of innocent women and children murdered. No not terrorism, if under a false flag of being legal. Tell that to those women and kids being bombed and maimed!
    Well, what's life - if in the way of power, greed and money eh!

Famine! What famine! While destroying two-thirds of food grown. Why? Because to keep the prices up! That food destroyed alone! Would feed everyone in the world over twice more! Used to destroy enough to feed another 13 billion people … till the World Organisation cut back the growth of food by a third. Said it was not right with the starvation of so many!
    Kids with mothers on landfills of rubbish, competing with the rats and birds for any particle of food! Families are squeezing the moisture/urine from the defecate to drink or cook with! Healthy that, eh! Cholera and such abound. Down to humanity!

Rivers are devoid of life. The river Ganges, supposedly called 'River of life' where 150.00 urinate and defecate in it every day and a million more every monthly weekend.
    Countries blocking the flow of water via dams making water devoid or lessen to other countries further downstream!

Charities robbing the needy left right and centre. Some counties charging the 'Charity' 59% of the funds raised! Charities secure in the law of not being able to investigate. Ask the Clintons and the $Billion Dollars from Russia every month!
    Charities are giving a few the lifestyles so few can attain. Well, certainly not the needy and hapless that's for sure.
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

Blossom on trees Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Blossom on trees   Blossom on trees EmptyThu Feb 20, 2020 7:57 pm

MISTY wrote:
    Knackered, every country is finding it hard to keep up with changing conditions.

We have people with 8 or ten foot of water in their homes.

Only in the past few years has this been the case.

Then fires in other countries to the extent never previously encountered.

Not to mention diseases of unknown {in many cases} origin, but you can bet your last half crown that if the truth be known it is all down to mans contempt with regard to nature.

Then we have the ridiculous amount of money spent on armaments whilst people starve.

Can see no way out if you are a none believer in ultimate salvation.

Regards.

Know the feeling etc Misty Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes My man cave under my house here bounce bounce is now wet as I speak. 50 years of good reliable service lol! lol! lol! without a problem & its telling me now I need gum boots in summer to live with the new climate change thing Very Happy Very Happy. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    Daz
    Youngbird
    Youngbird

Blossom on trees Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Blossom on trees   Blossom on trees EmptyFri Feb 21, 2020 12:13 pm

Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

Blossom on trees Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Blossom on trees   Blossom on trees EmptyFri Feb 21, 2020 8:59 pm

Daz wrote:
    https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/new-homes-in-flood-risk-areas-not-covered-by-insurance-scheme/ar-BB10drH8?ocid=spartandhp
    Been well proving Daz Smile Smile over many years etc that insurance type businesses have one main focus & that's too its share holders & the management side on average by paying them all big dividends & bonuses as such. Policy holders Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes just about need to be a legal eagle type to read the fine, fine print when taking out a policy for fire, theft, flood, health, house insurance type of thing from my experience & the tales I've unfortunately heard/seen here at times. Now  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes lucky where only talking about insurance companys  bounce  bounce wouldn't wont me to get started on banks as such  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad & the crooks with ties & smart suits that run them  Wink  Wink & who actually should be in jail.   cheers
    Back to top Go down
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

Blossom on trees Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Blossom on trees   Blossom on trees EmptyFri Feb 21, 2020 11:03 pm

The small print is upsetting many policy holders, the small print being 99% of the policy and it is to detail that which is NOT covered, and I mean SMALL print.

It would be far easier to list clearly that which IS covered.

But that would mean companies would have to compete to get trade, far easier to deceive by lower premiums but far less cover.

Regards.
    Back to top Go down
    http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
    Sponsored content

Blossom on trees Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Blossom on trees   Blossom on trees Empty

Back to top Go down

Blossom on trees
    Page 1 of 1