Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Do trees talk to one another? Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 3:13 pm

» escaped birds return
Do trees talk to one another? Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:40 am

» Good Morning
Do trees talk to one another? Emptyby barnie Today at 11:35 am

» Weather today
Do trees talk to one another? Emptyby oldstrain Today at 10:53 am

» good luck weekend
Do trees talk to one another? Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:05 am

» Scandalous .......
Do trees talk to one another? Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Do trees talk to one another? Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Do trees talk to one another? Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Do trees talk to one another? Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Do trees talk to one another? 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 1 Bot

barnie, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Do trees talk to one another? Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Do trees talk to one another? Vote_lcapDo trees talk to one another? Voting_barDo trees talk to one another? Vote_rcap 
David
Do trees talk to one another? Vote_lcapDo trees talk to one another? Voting_barDo trees talk to one another? Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222592 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Do trees talk to one another? Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Do trees talk to one another? Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Do trees talk to one another?

Go down 
+4
David
barnie
MISTY
Daz
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Do trees talk to one another? Empty
PostSubject: Do trees talk to one another?   Do trees talk to one another? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 1:25 pm

I remember writing a article a couple of years back. Then a few weeks back how 'Autumn Watch' did a story on it.
Yes we know Talk, not only to others, but their branches and roots etc.

How do they know when to drop their leaves? By counting the hours in the day.
As Ferris Jabr writes in this week’s cover story, fungal threads link nearly every tree in a forest — even trees of different species. Carbon, water, nutrients, alarm signals and hormones can pass from tree to tree through these subterranean circuits. Resources tend to flow from the oldest and biggest trees to the youngest and smallest.

Read our cover story: The Social Life of Forests https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/12/02/magazine/tree-communication-mycorrhiza.html?campaign_id=52&emc=edit_ma_

The Social Life of Forests
Trees appear to communicate and cooperate through subterranean networks of fungi. What are they sharing with one another?

By Ferris Jabr

Now is that just a happening, More mistakes that turned out right! or designed.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Do trees talk to one another?   Do trees talk to one another? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 4:42 pm

There are numerous inter dependancies in nature.

Inter reactions between plants etc; 

If there was not, nothing would function.

The same applies to animal life.

The creator arranged all inerdependancies so that the whole echo system worked like clockwork.

Along comes man and ?????.

Anyone in my opinion think trees talk to each other I think are BARKING MAD and are SAPS.

Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Do trees talk to one another?   Do trees talk to one another? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 6:46 pm

I just been out and asked my apple tree a few simple things; like how old it was and what was it's favourite time of the year................but it was stumped by the questions Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Do trees talk to one another?   Do trees talk to one another? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 6:52 pm

Good one barnie, we make a right pear.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Do trees talk to one another?   Do trees talk to one another? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 7:01 pm

I am thinking of branching out and taking things by the root barnie.

I think I will leaf the rest to blossom out in the hope it is fruitful

Regards.
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Do trees talk to one another?   Do trees talk to one another? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 7:09 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Do trees talk to one another?   Do trees talk to one another? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 7:14 pm

trees talk to each other in the film, lordof the rings ........ cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Do trees talk to one another?   Do trees talk to one another? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 9:49 pm

David wrote:
trees talk to each other in the film, lordof the rings ........ cheers
lol! lol! lol! Well Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes nothing more needs to be said on the subject matter I suggest David Very Happy Very Happy. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Do trees talk to one another?   Do trees talk to one another? EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 10:04 am

Yes Knackered, not a lot more to be said or one could go NUTS, think we have Conkered the subject, cannot see anyone not being impressed by the absolute imparcial denunciation of the problem.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Do trees talk to one another?   Do trees talk to one another? EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 1:22 pm

We can hear the trees tell the branches etc. etc/. But can't decipher the language yet ... Scientist say they will be able to Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Might be after they have the whales etc.

Read an interested article that Rocks have loive, and also talk etc.

I see too, that nature is attacking 'Plastic'! Vis=a growing over it and rendering it useless. Maybe telling it to 'Shut Up' ! Lol Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Do trees talk to one another?   Do trees talk to one another? EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 1:48 pm

Never mind about inanimate trees, if animals could communicate in a collectve manner and instigate activities the creator did not give them, then they would have wiped mankind out years  ago.

The only reason mankind can bring in new technology is because he can rely on the fact that all things the creator created could be relied on to react in the  same manner constantly.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
halcanada81
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Do trees talk to one another?   Do trees talk to one another? EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 3:00 pm

Visitor.Do trees talk to one another? Eagle10
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Do trees talk to one another?   Do trees talk to one another? EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 6:43 pm

I talk to the trees, 'BUT THEY DON't HEAR ME' feel a song comming on.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Do trees talk to one another?   Do trees talk to one another? EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 6:55 pm

Stand to be corrected, but did not these scientists once think the world was flat ?.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Do trees talk to one another?   Do trees talk to one another? EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 7:28 pm

It is flat , I think.
Back to top Go down
halcanada81
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Do trees talk to one another?   Do trees talk to one another? EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 8:05 pm

Polar bears losing the ice and seals. They do not drink water. Metabolise it inside. Pic of the Eagle. They eat road kill. Turkeys also. Not like Knackered, female breasts. male or female breasts they eat.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Do trees talk to one another?   Do trees talk to one another? EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 8:55 pm

peel bros wrote:
It is flat , I think.
Me thinks it is round, land can be flat, the world is round.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Do trees talk to one another?   Do trees talk to one another? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 12:33 am

MISTY wrote:
peel bros wrote:
It is flat , I think.
Me thinks it is round, land can be flat, the world is round.

Regards.
Me thinks it's square down here etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & you lot up there Wink Wink are standing on the edge I'm affraid  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  & shortly will go flying by here bounce bounce into the abyss of no return. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Do trees talk to one another?   Do trees talk to one another? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 9:38 am

AROUND the world in 80 days. ?????.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Do trees talk to one another?   Do trees talk to one another? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 1:52 pm

nature has its own language ,not as we know it ask bill and ben flower flower
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Do trees talk to one another?   Do trees talk to one another? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 2:06 pm

if something is living, then it wouldnt be out of the realms of possibility that they could comunicate with their own kind .........humans, dogs, cats etc all comunicate , a plant is a living thing .
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Do trees talk to one another?   Do trees talk to one another? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 2:42 pm

Yes, perhaps the trees can comunicate.

Can imagine one saying to the other " Whose for the chop today"

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Do trees talk to one another?   Do trees talk to one another? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 3:22 pm

MISTY wrote:
Stand to be corrected, but did not these scientists once think the world was flat ?.

Regards.
Many, like Freddy 'Fingers' still do!

Which reminds me, in the centuries. including the 17th plus many were put to death for saying the earth was round! Not least the Roman Catholic faith and others.

Yet 3000 years ago many part of the bible states that the earth is round hanging on nothing!
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Do trees talk to one another?   Do trees talk to one another? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:42 pm

I am very much on the side of the Bible Daz.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Do trees talk to one another?   Do trees talk to one another? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 7:39 pm

MISTY wrote:
Yes, perhaps the trees can comunicate.

Can imagine one saying to the other " Whose for the chop today"

Regards.

they probably wouldnt speak english misty, they would speak tree language ....... study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do trees talk to one another?   Do trees talk to one another? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next