Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Weather today - Page 11 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:05 am

» Weather today
Weather today - Page 11 Emptyby David Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Weather today - Page 11 Emptyby David Yesterday at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
Weather today - Page 11 Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
Weather today - Page 11 Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Weather today - Page 11 Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Weather today - Page 11 Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Weather today - Page 11 Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Weather today - Page 11 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Weather today - Page 11 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Weather today - Page 11 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Weather today - Page 11 Vote_lcapWeather today - Page 11 Voting_barWeather today - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222885 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Weather today - Page 11 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Weather today - Page 11 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
Weather today - Page 11 Vote_lcapWeather today - Page 11 Voting_barWeather today - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Weather today

Go down 
+10
fieldwalker
MISTY
peel bros
barnie
markevans
Daz
redrog
David
Knackered
halcanada80
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

Weather today - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 10:54 am

colder and few showers about
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 11:16 am

rain through the night ...newly planted veg appreciated it cheers sunny and cloudy today
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 11:37 am

oldstrain wrote:
rain through the night ...newly planted veg appreciated it cheers sunny and cloudy today
Didn't worry about the weather down here today O/S Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes even thou it was crap again I'm affraid Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad sadly, missus let me out of jail after 2 weeks to go & get my flue shot. Talk about miserable thou lol! lol! lol! she wouldn't even allow me to buy my favourite treat while out, that being an apply pie with cream  Very Happy  Very Happy etc. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 12:53 pm

she is thinking of that waistline oz lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 1:00 pm

oldstrain wrote:
she is thinking of that waistline oz lol!
Maybe Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes But Smile Smile I think it's actually a chocolate thing here I'm affraid O/S Wink Wink. The more she spends on me lol! lol! lol! the less chocolates she will have as such Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 11:00 am

nice and sunny morning here, might cut my grass ........ study study flower
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 11:02 am

Suns got its hat on. Nice breeze and sky split between clear and cloudy.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 11:17 am

Daz wrote:
Suns got its hat on. Nice breeze and sky split between clear and cloudy.
Nippy here in the morning etc but then turned out one cracker of a day, thankfully Smile Smile. Now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes not quite sure if this is weather related or some thing to do with corona lock down here Wink Wink but beer sales are up 300 odd % in a local sense, apparently  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes. cheers
Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 11:20 am

sunny and warm
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 11:54 am

nice here to me and alf are just off to paint the loft pirat pirat bounce
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 12:41 pm

dogs just started chewing my new loft darren, was in the garage and heard her but thought nothing of it..........decided to go look and shes chewed the bottom plank trying to get into the loft .......... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 4:20 pm

David wrote:
dogs just started chewing my new loft darren, was in the garage and heard her but thought nothing of it..........decided to go look and shes chewed the bottom plank trying to get into the loft .......... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Shocked ffs m8 ...put a steel strip around the bottom that will stop her gallop
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:55 pm

oldstrain wrote:
David wrote:

Shocked ffs m8 ...put a steel strip around the bottom that will stop her gallop
lol! lol! lol! Maybe Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol! lol! lol! David could just throw the poor dog a bone or 2 etc O/S Smile Smile even a bog roll or 2 bounce bounce for the poor dog would be better than nothing I suggest Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 9:42 am

strange morning here, dull and cold ........was hoping for sun .

seems very quiet and eerie outside, not much traffic about or people on foot .....

might go hammer and saw outside, maybe a bit of noise Suspect Suspect study flower lol!
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 9:44 am

blue skies this morning but a bit misty ,will soon burn off 24c here today Shocked wont last though ...best get me cap on as me and alfie have gone "kojak" as oppose to "hippy" due to no barber shops being open for the forseeable future pirat pirat dont want to be getting a beetroot head lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 10:21 am

mine needs doing too , but thankfully i always get mine done by my better half, blade no 1 of the clippers every now and then, im due for one now .......... Razz Razz Razz

still got my wooly hat on today tho` ..... Razz Razz cheers santa
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 10:34 am

About sums it up here. Was sunny earlier... not about now. Breeze is picking up well too.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 11:18 am

oldstrain wrote:
blue skies this morning but a bit misty ,will soon burn off 24c here today Shocked wont last though ...best get me cap on as me and alfie have gone "kojak" as oppose to "hippy" due to no barber shops being open for the forseeable future pirat pirat dont want to be getting a beetroot head lol! lol! lol!
Smile Smile Kojack Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes that's skin head type talk O/S Wink Wink if you just went hippy, hippy afro afro like me etc lol! lol! lol! you wouldn't have any worries about the beetroot bit there for you & the little pirat  Very Happy  Very Happy. cheers
Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 11:52 am

another cracker here sunny
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 12:12 pm

redrog wrote:
another cracker here sunny
Very Happy Very Happy same, same Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & more to follow tomorrow as such bounce bounce after that, the sh*te really hits the fan I'm affraid & it will be 3/4 days of crap type weather for this little duck Wink Wink. Now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol! lol! lol! any thing goes under the weather factor, I say Smile Smile. Must be doing some thing wrong here, some how. Chinese neighbour, come knocking on the door here tonight bounce bounce Easter eggs for all Very Happy Very Happy as such. got some thinking to do lol! lol! lol! as my plan for them  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes just hasn't worked some how, it appears Wink Wink Smile Smile.  cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 12:54 pm

Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:
Smile Smile Kojack Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes that's skin head type talk O/S Wink Wink if you just went hippy, hippy afro afro like me etc lol! lol! lol! you wouldn't have any worries about the beetroot bit there for you & the little pirat  Very Happy  Very Happy. cheers

could not be putting up with pony tails etc...oz ,rather the lollipop man look "who loves ya baby" Cool Cool lol!
Back to top Go down
halcanada80
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 1:23 am

7pm. Snowstorm.Weather today - Page 11 000_1220
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 1:33 am

halcanada80 wrote:
7pm. Snowstorm.Weather today - Page 11 000_1220
Complete opposite down here today etc Hal Smile Smile all turns your way Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes tomorrow thou here I'm affraid. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 2:14 am

oldstrain wrote:
Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

could not be putting up with pony tails etc...oz ,rather the lollipop man look "who loves ya baby" Cool Cool lol!
Ok Smile Smile lol! lol! lol! will make sure thou Smile Smile I do my best to not meet you & the little  pirat there, in a dark alley on a dark night type of thing O/S for safety sake as they say Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 9:53 am

cracker of a morning here sunny Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weather today
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next