Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
our 5 entries 4 rpra olr Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 9:39 am

» escaped birds return
our 5 entries 4 rpra olr Emptyby Knackered Today at 9:22 am

» good luck weekend
our 5 entries 4 rpra olr Emptyby Knackered Today at 9:16 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
our 5 entries 4 rpra olr Emptyby Knackered Today at 9:10 am

» Good Morning
our 5 entries 4 rpra olr Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:15 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
our 5 entries 4 rpra olr Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

» Scandalous .......
our 5 entries 4 rpra olr Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
our 5 entries 4 rpra olr Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
our 5 entries 4 rpra olr Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) our 5 entries 4 rpra olr 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan, Knackered

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.our 5 entries 4 rpra olr Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
our 5 entries 4 rpra olr Vote_lcapour 5 entries 4 rpra olr Voting_barour 5 entries 4 rpra olr Vote_rcap 
David
our 5 entries 4 rpra olr Vote_lcapour 5 entries 4 rpra olr Voting_barour 5 entries 4 rpra olr Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222665 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
our 5 entries 4 rpra olr Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
our 5 entries 4 rpra olr Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

our 5 entries 4 rpra olr

Go down 
+4
Daz
MISTY
Knackered
oldstrain
8 posters
AuthorMessage
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

our 5 entries 4 rpra olr Empty
PostSubject: our 5 entries 4 rpra olr   our 5 entries 4 rpra olr EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 6:03 pm

alfies blue rockets lol! all frans zwols ,the 3rd picture of hen on her own is pictured twice

our 5 entries 4 rpra olr Img20226
our 5 entries 4 rpra olr Img20227
our 5 entries 4 rpra olr Img20228

Last edited by oldstrain on Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: our 5 entries 4 rpra olr   our 5 entries 4 rpra olr EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 6:06 pm

not the best pics but time was limited with having to fill paperwork and sort the birds etc....theirs 2 from my king of rekkem/smeulder line 2 from our smeulders /tip top line and 1 from our eagle boy /3 musketeer line ...little pint pots are the zwols generally but they race well ,lets hope we get some racing eh pirat pirat atb lads
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: our 5 entries 4 rpra olr   our 5 entries 4 rpra olr EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 7:08 pm

our 5 entries 4 rpra olr Img20229

the smokey tic eye hen at the front went to
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: our 5 entries 4 rpra olr   our 5 entries 4 rpra olr EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 11:24 pm

oldstrain wrote:
not the best pics but time was limited with having to fill paperwork and sort the birds etc....theirs 2 from my king of rekkem/smeulder line 2 from our smeulders /tip top line and 1 from our eagle boy /3 musketeer line ...little pint pots are the zwols generally but they race well ,lets hope we get some racing eh pirat pirat atb lads
Looking good O/S Wink Wink on average. But  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  bit worried here thou I'm affraid lol! lol! lol! if it turns out a day that just doesn't quite suit blue bars type of thing Very Happy Very Happy. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: our 5 entries 4 rpra olr   our 5 entries 4 rpra olr EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 9:15 am

No one could have done more oldstrain.

The pigeons are looking far more intelligent than our political leaders.

From latest RPRA it appears possible some racing may be possible but if this keeps being extended it gets less chances of doing so

Lets just hope.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: our 5 entries 4 rpra olr   our 5 entries 4 rpra olr EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 9:27 am

to be honest i felt loathed to send them to rpra it left me feeling sick to my stomach handing these 5 ybs to the courier as i cant see any racing at the rpra one loft and these ybs are bred from very good stock ,of which i was reminded when i filled out the pedigrees ...thanks lads for your appreciation it does not go un-noticed Smile pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: our 5 entries 4 rpra olr   our 5 entries 4 rpra olr EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 9:35 am

Envious lol. I hope that they do you well. Certainly look the part.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: our 5 entries 4 rpra olr   our 5 entries 4 rpra olr EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 12:24 pm

oldstrain wrote:
to be honest i felt loathed to send them to rpra it left me feeling sick to my stomach handing these 5 ybs to the courier as i cant see any racing at the rpra one loft and these ybs are bred from very good stock ,of which i was reminded when i filled out the pedigrees ...thanks lads for your appreciation it does not go un-noticed Smile pirat pirat

Thanks again Daz they look the part mate and fingers crossed they will do you and the syndicate proud Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: our 5 entries 4 rpra olr   our 5 entries 4 rpra olr EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 12:52 pm

some very nice ybs there darren, properly reared too by the looks of them ..........heres hoping the one loft goes ahead.

thanks for all your efforts and dedication to make sure our birds arrive there, and for breeding us some excellent birds ......... cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: our 5 entries 4 rpra olr   our 5 entries 4 rpra olr EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 2:11 pm

thanks lads ....at least we are there now and we will be part of whatever transpires ...i just wonder if they auction them will the rpra let the entrants have 100% proceeds as the rpra have had £125 per entry ,i think it would be totally out of order if they were to take 50% without racing them Suspect will be interesting to see what happens ,personally i would like to see them raced as yearlings but of course that means no yb one loft next year and rpra being £187,000 down in their money pot next year ,will be watching closely to see what they get up to Suspect
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: our 5 entries 4 rpra olr   our 5 entries 4 rpra olr EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 3:35 pm

the rpra is very much like the government darren, they will use a situation for their own benefit ............. Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: our 5 entries 4 rpra olr   our 5 entries 4 rpra olr EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 1:49 pm

How true David. 100%.

Even the fellow fanciers off the floor from ones club, They get voted on committees Fed, and above. Soon all the dreams and hopes are forgotten. They team up and fall in line. Even not only up hold deceitful and Yes harmful decisions to the fancy, especially the grass roots, but turn tail and support and vote for such.

A typical example. The NRCC had a meeting. To extent  our section 50 and more miles  to the east. Indeed to fly against Skegness and more as such. Well it was certainly made clear at club and federation votes that this was not on. Shouldn't happen, let alone do!

It got passed! Those supposedly also voted for it1 you COULDN'T MAKE IT UP!
A silly reasoning was spread as to why. A. WE didn't vote against! UGH, OF course we did. But other selfish, uncaring and not able to have a thought of decency voted for it!
Then the audacity to blame us claiming it got voted in, and we should have voted! Rubbish.
What it really was the fact, the east coast club boys wanted to share our money between themselves!
In no time, before the season started a Section of many resigned. Leaving just 7 … on the east side! To top up their chance of more money.
Another, they allowed Louth and such, flying just over 200 miles to join, on the East coast, in the club formed for the supposedly 'Distance races! distance! Now they strife to oust them out!
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: our 5 entries 4 rpra olr   our 5 entries 4 rpra olr EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 5:24 pm

No good blaming anyone other than fanciers themselves for all the sports short comings.

Apathy has allowed those with personal agendas get away with virtual murder.

If the majority get together there is no way a minority can rule the roost.

You can always have a vote of no confidence in any organisation.

IN the early 1970s I said that both the NER and the RPRA Council were corrupt, neither offered to do anything about it because I could prove it.

I said that suspending anyone for an in determined time was not legal and that was changed and a length given to any suspension, it was being used to keep those out of favour who had done a minor offence out of the sport and letting those in favour get away with murder.

I also said and still believe that once a suspension is served the fancier should return to exactly the state prior to the suspension and not have to apply to return to the organisation.

I also said no one should serve on Council for more than 4 years. ( the Hall report said virtually the same)

I said that clubs should send the number of fanciers voting for a proposition to the Region and the region collate same to send to the Council.

Instead they take the number of clubs voting when there could be clubs with 6 members off voting those with 60 I gave several examples.

Several times suggested all fanciers should have easy means of voting on all maters relating to our sport.

Just a few of the matters I raised at the time I found the organisation was corrupt.

No one bothered so I have no sympathy whatsoever with those who moan now but did nothing when they could have done.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: our 5 entries 4 rpra olr   our 5 entries 4 rpra olr EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 1:36 am

oldstrain wrote:
I'm quite sure O/S Smile Smile we all here felt as you felt as such Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes when the time come for you there to move them all on to the next stage etc. End of the day thou bounce bounce it will be an interesting out come to see  bounce  bounce in how it all plays out with the race & if it fits into the essential type box which every thing these days  is governed by as such I suggest. cheers
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: our 5 entries 4 rpra olr   our 5 entries 4 rpra olr EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 9:45 am

Good post Misty … But one must relate to the Majority often won by a minority!

If small then constant attacks and plausible arguments wear down that minority.
Devious and clever tickling of the ears leads many off the right road eh! Then apathy sets in and those with own agenda will win the day .. sadly!
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: our 5 entries 4 rpra olr   our 5 entries 4 rpra olr EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 7:26 pm

A lovely draft of young birds Darren I really hope they do you proud and the syndicate but on the other hand its a shame to have sent them when they could have done you some good for a number of seasons
Back to top Go down
halcanada80
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: our 5 entries 4 rpra olr   our 5 entries 4 rpra olr EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 7:37 pm

One lofters OK here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: our 5 entries 4 rpra olr   our 5 entries 4 rpra olr Empty

Back to top Go down

our 5 entries 4 rpra olr
Page 1 of 1