Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:44 am

» Good Morning
LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:42 am

» King removes Patronage
LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:21 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» escaped birds return
LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 10:42 am

» Scandalous .......
LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 Vote_lcapLETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 Voting_barLETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
David
LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 Vote_lcapLETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 Voting_barLETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222740 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

LETS HAVE LAUGH.

Go down 
+5
oldstrain
halcanada80
Knackered
David
MISTY
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS HAVE LAUGH.   LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 11:45 am

barnie wrote:
This is my contribution, 100% true.......

Must be 20+ years ago and the pigeons got a problem with depluming mite leaving them with bald patches on their crops, looked awful.
I was told about a creame from chemist to sort it in a few days, so when my wife was out shopping I just wrote down the name (escapes me now) on her shopping list and asked her to call in and get a tube.
When she returned she says, "there's your creame, you'll never guess who served me? Shirley from 2 doors down, her lad in same school class as ours, she's working in the chemist part time now".

Oh dear! Embarassed Even now all these years later my wife still doesn't know the creame was for crabs, pubic lice.

Cleared the birds up in a crack though Laughing Laughing
lol! lol! lol! also suspect Barnie Smile Smile some how Shirley would have had thoughts about bounce bounce what type of a neighbour was living close by as such also Very Happy Very Happy. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: LETS HAVE LAUGH.   LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 12:24 pm

Nice one barnie, bet the pigeons did not get them the same way SOME did in the army.
Bet you got a few funny looks when going down the street for a while.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: LETS HAVE LAUGH.   LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 4:46 pm

All right, lets have a cry.

Went to an auction to look at and possibly buy a pigeon said to have been responsible for 80 winners, called THE STONES COCK.

I always put a price on a pigeon that I think it is worth to me and never go above.

Handled the pigeon and all seemed well.

Thought £100.00 maximum.

After a bit of confusion and altercation with the auctioneer I got the pigeon for £80.00

Never put a stock pigeon straight into stock loft always isolated for a few weeks, no problem usually not needed for a couple of months.

Within a week the pigeon had soft feather and I gave it away, would have culled but a friend said he would give it a go.

If in deed it had been responsible for 80 winners it had run out of steam because it did nothing for my friend.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: LETS HAVE LAUGH.   LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 6:32 pm

Was a time (Twice) when I got some Nystatin from a various sauce. I think - personally it is tops.
Any way Brother has a house in France, and him and wife go regularly.
Nystatin is sold over the counter there.
So I aske him to bring some back …

Told him what it was for and also the 'Woman's use' etc.
Any way he didn't get any. Said he would go in and
buy it .. Nor his wife … he joked 'She was afraid they'd want to have a look lol

Actually I was, and can still get if I bothered to ask the doc, prescribe Nystatin for 'Canker in the throat.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: LETS HAVE LAUGH.   LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 12:57 am

Daz wrote:
Was a time (Twice) when I got some Nystatin from a various sauce. I think - personally it is tops.

buy it .. Nor his  wife … he joked 'She was afraid they'd want to have a look lol

Actually I was, and can still get if I bothered to ask the doc, prescribe Nystatin for 'Canker in the throat.
He is my bit for the day Smile Smile in the  lol!  lol!  lol!  department etc. Your Branson is feeling some what un-wanted down here I'm  affraid as once again he has called in the liquidator's to just help sort his air line Virgin airways here & just like he did with his Virgin Blue planes a while back. Some thing about him being poor now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I believe Smile Smile as he is down to his last dollar type of thing. cheers
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: LETS HAVE LAUGH.   LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 7:22 am

When on the allotments many years ago the old birds were just about finished racing for the season and lad nearby was going through the ones he hadn't sent to the race, getting numbers down. It was a faster than expected day and we were just about caught out, he didn't have his flapper ready and ended up throwing the one he just necked!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: LETS HAVE LAUGH.   LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 8:17 am

Knackered wrote:
Daz wrote:

buy it .. Nor his  wife … he joked 'She was afraid they'd want to have a look lol

He is my bit for the day Smile Smile in the  lol!  lol!  lol!  department etc. Your Branson is feeling some what un-wanted down here I'm  affraid as once again he has called in the liquidator's to just help sort his air line Virgin airways here & just like he did with his Virgin Blue planes a while back. Some thing about him being poor now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I believe Smile Smile as he is down to his last dollar type of thing. cheers

i hate the man, a waste of air ........hes a multi billionare who sued our nhs , the uk government or any other government should not give the money grabbing leach a penny Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: LETS HAVE LAUGH.   LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 8:22 am

Nice one barnie, bet that got a few laughs down at the club.

As for Branson Knackered, been on the television about him this morning, lives in Tax Haven to avoid paying his dues, is a reputed BILLIONAIR and wants bailing out.

What he wants is throwing out.

We also have one of the highest paid footballers refusing to take a pay cut, sat on his back side doing nothing and paid hundreds a week.

Just hope many clubs go to the wall and the players have to actually work for a living.

These problems throw up the best and worst, we are fortunate to have a majority of the former and God Bless them.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: LETS HAVE LAUGH.   LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 8:41 am

MISTY wrote:
All right, lets have a cry.

Went to an auction to look at and possibly buy a pigeon said to have been responsible for 80 winners, called THE STONES COCK.

I always put a price on a pigeon that I think it is worth to me and never go above.

Handled the pigeon and all seemed well.

Thought £100.00 maximum.

After a bit of confusion and altercation with the auctioneer I got the pigeon for £80.00

Never put a stock pigeon straight into stock loft always isolated for a few weeks, no problem usually not needed for a couple of months.

Within a week the pigeon had soft feather and I gave it away, would have culled but a friend said he would give it a go.

If in deed it had been responsible for 80 winners it had run out of steam because it did nothing for my friend.

Regards. The Stones Cock  Wink  Wink would you believe etc Misty  lol!  lol!  lol! I actually know a whole bunch of them down here as such  Wink  Wink some of them talk in a rather strange way thou at times  lol!  lol!  lol! I'm  affraid  but I've just learnt to accept them for what they all are here  bounce  bounce which basically means Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes a family/bunch of Poms  Very Happy  Very Happy who decided eating snow in winter, had no type future as such  Wink  Wink.  cheers & take care. 

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: LETS HAVE LAUGH.   LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 8:58 am

David wrote:
Knackered wrote:
Daz wrote:

i hate the man, a waste of air ........hes a multi billionare who sued our nhs , the uk government or any other government should not give the money grabbing leach a penny Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Felt like crying here this morning David Wink Wink the poor man was saying Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes because he gives to your charities there bounce bounce we should give 1 point 4 Billion odd dollars to bail him out of the sh*te here, so he can just carry on as is type of thing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. Government said no way Very Happy Very Happy but we will happily spend 30 million odd dollars a month with the crisis we have now, helping your workers get through to better times in the future as such. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: LETS HAVE LAUGH.   LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 8:59 am

Just for a bit of fun Knackered I thought I would look to see if the Stones Cock was recorded in the pigeon files.

Got a result, photograph of a 10' concrete penis.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: LETS HAVE LAUGH.   LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 9:11 am

MISTY wrote:
Just for a bit of fun Knackered I thought I would look to see if the Stones Cock was recorded in the pigeon files.

Got a result, photograph of a 10' concrete penis.

Regards.

lol! lol! lol! Seen photo's at times Wink Wink of when my Geordie mate was back home etc Misty Smile Smile but nothing like that thou I'm affraid Very Happy Very Happy. cheers
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: LETS HAVE LAUGH.   LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 10:34 am

David says, and I agree somewhat.

He has painted himself as one of the worker, and one of 'Joe Public.
Has invest now two £billion into the N.H.S.
Another crippler of the N.H.S. Chameleon in 2012 updated the P.P.F. to help such peoples get good returns from P.P.F. etc. The N.H.S. must be paid back dividends before each any thing else!

The N.H.S. has enough money. But has to pay back each month money to such.
A small investment gets great returns... Between £80 Billion -£120Billion!
America has tied up most channels regards who supplies out drugs. they do, 80% I believe if right. Can check.
then the crap about Brexit and Drugs from the E.U. etc. The lies they spin, eh!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: LETS HAVE LAUGH.   LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 10:51 am

the government is wanting to sell off the nhs to branson , in fact he already owns part of it .........our local nhs hospital doesnt even own the buildings, they rent them off the owner, possibly branson ......... Suspect Suspect

its like our main dhss /benefit office in leeds, the government sold it off a couple of years ago for millions of pounds, now rent it back off those who bought it ......... Suspect Suspect Suspect

someones pal or family member i suspect , or some mp with an interest .......
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: LETS HAVE LAUGH.   LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 10:59 am

branson is a complete and utter t0$$£r ...goverment should give him feck all ,squandered plenty in his time trying to be rocketman ,guys a friggin leach on society ...another who wanted to stay in the eu against the peoples will ,absolute weasel Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: LETS HAVE LAUGH.   LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 12:52 pm

Things fell apart when TRUSTS were set up, a total fiasco.

No private money involved in the NHS is in it for fun.

Profit is all they are interested in.

You cannot blame nurses or doctors etc; joining the likes of Branson who will pay them more than the NHS and then Branson charges the NHS far more than they pay their staff.

New hospitals etc; are financed in a manner that defies belief, latest example, new hospitals said to cost 54.7 billion will eventually cost 301 billion etc; etc;

The Government should stop the armaments race and pay the savings on the NHS staff.

Let Branson run and pay for private hospitals if he wants with nothing to do with the NHS.

The mind boggles at the actual figures in respect of the NHS.

Another matter that should be addressed.

The NHS was set up to treat those suffering illness and not to satisfy vanity, anything other than actual illness should be paid for.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: LETS HAVE LAUGH.   LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 2:47 pm

part of the nhs is now private, which was at one time not long ago nhs, workers who were employed directly by the nhs are now employed by a private company, hence bit by bit, they are privitaising nhs slowly without the public knowing .
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: LETS HAVE LAUGH.   LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 3:05 pm

Afraid you may be right David.

Do not think anyone knows what is going on in the NHS.

Tried to find out several answers to concerns, no chance.

What is wanted is an independent investigation to answer peoples concerns but think little chance, those concerned would be hand picked.

Sad but true.

The likes of Branson should not have access to investing in anything owned by the public.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: LETS HAVE LAUGH.   LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 4:26 pm

Well they went through the back door David. Have taken hold and sliced it up. No need to go 'Private' as the fat cats are already milking it. Saved a public out cry if Joe knew what they were up to!
Now they have their tentacle's well and truly wrapped around every part of the N.H.S. to squeeze EVERY drop of money out.
Why privatise it! they have / are doing great any way! Money wise. Yes the greedy ones will want more I know.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: LETS HAVE LAUGH.   LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 4:27 pm

Gosh and this is on the Topic of having a laugh eh! They are, all the way to the bank.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: LETS HAVE LAUGH.   LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 5:10 pm

Would be laughable taken in another context that the public can be taken for a ride and do nothing about it.

Think politics go hand in hand with deceit and self.

Can never understand why anyone wants to be a billionaire, they can only be in one place at a time and do one thing at a time, the same as anyone else.

Worrying about losing what they have may also be detrimental to their well being
(hopefully).

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: LETS HAVE LAUGH.   LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 2:34 am

Daz wrote:
Gosh and this is on the Topic of having a laugh eh! They are, all the way to the bank.
Crazy/weird type world now etc Daz Wink Wink I suggest. Just seen Trump here beating his own drum Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes again  bounce  bounce of what a wonderful type job here is doing there. Not one word of empathy for the New Yorker types etc & one could have thought they just don't exist now in his weird type thought process factor. Also  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes just saw the latest with your nursing home scenario there with the virus situation & the figures starting to appear. Interesting  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad.   cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: LETS HAVE LAUGH.   LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 9:14 am

Just wish there was something to laugh about Knackered.

The nursing home situation is disturbing to say the least.

Those in that situation are vulnerable in the first place, mainly attempting to enjoy their last days.

The carers are not trained nor have the equipment to deal with such a sudden event.

When healthy people are not recovering from the virus in many instances the poor souls in the care homes have little chance and to stop the spread of the virus in the homes is almost impossible.

A very sad situation all round.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: LETS HAVE LAUGH.   LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 12:02 pm

MISTY wrote:
Just wish there was something to laugh about Knackered.

The nursing home situation is disturbing to say the least.

Those in that situation are vulnerable  in the first place, mainly attempting to enjoy their last days.

The carers are not trained nor have the equipment to deal with such a sudden event.

When healthy people are not recovering from the virus in many instances the poor souls in the care homes have little chance and to stop the spread of the virus in the homes is almost impossible.

A very sad situation all round.

Regards.  
True Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes a sad type situation for sure etc Misty Smile Smile. 4 weeks ago here, my wife put an order in at the local chemist for some face masks. Just the other day she got a call to say they were in & could be picked up when required. By chance Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes she asked how much they were, 25 dollars each Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad was the reply & you must buy a box of 10 to get 1 type of thing. Comes out to night here on TV, some suppliers are charging up to 800 odd dollars for the same type thing. End of the story Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad which ever you may just decide to buy, 1/10 or maybe even a 100 bounce bounce you should only use them one time & one time only for the safety factor when out shopping, apparently. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: LETS HAVE LAUGH.   LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 12:31 pm

its a cull misty, the elderly, vulnerable and disabled are a drain on the system.....the powers that be want them gone , and thats the truth of the matter .....those in care homes are being locked in their rooms and left to die .

when have we ever been able to trust a government, never .......they are all liars and crooks .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LETS HAVE LAUGH.   LETS HAVE LAUGH. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

LETS HAVE LAUGH.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next