Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
The power of one, etc. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:04 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
The power of one, etc. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» Good Morning
The power of one, etc. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» good luck weekend
The power of one, etc. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
The power of one, etc. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
The power of one, etc. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
The power of one, etc. Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
The power of one, etc. Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
The power of one, etc. Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) The power of one, etc. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.The power of one, etc. Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
The power of one, etc. Vote_lcapThe power of one, etc. Voting_barThe power of one, etc. Vote_rcap 
David
The power of one, etc. Vote_lcapThe power of one, etc. Voting_barThe power of one, etc. Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222602 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
The power of one, etc. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
The power of one, etc. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

The power of one, etc.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

The power of one, etc. Empty
PostSubject: The power of one, etc.   The power of one, etc. EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 11:41 am

I know I said here today Smile Smile I was a Chinese spy type Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes but truth be told lol! lol! lol! that was a little white lie of sorts Wink Wink as I'm actually a Clark Kent type of guy bounce bounce until I become riled as such Smile Smile & today was one of those days I'm affraid. Talk about getting the run around by the coppers here, they were dunking & diving to get out of the way every where, because I just wanted a sensible answer to an issue of a local sense which effected me. All to do with this essential, non essential fiasco we have local. Example Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes bloke out on his paddle board today, 500 odd metres of shore $1600 fine. Couple Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad post a picture of them selves on holiday, $1600 x 2 fine by the coppers turning up at their front door, trouble was Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad the picture was actually 12 months old as such Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. Now, my issue was about fire wood Smile Smile where or where I may not get it. Chick at the local police station was next to useless, went to her supervisor there & guess what lol! lol! lol! in the end he was as useless as she was Smile Smile  in giving me a straight forward common sense type answer to my issue & remember this was after making other calls to have it all clarified by other baffoons, who were there to give you sensible advise on such issues. End of the story Wink Wink there has been that much back lash against the local coppers with how they have been fining normal folk, they have now come out & apologized on TV here to-night & said they will now have a more lenient/human approach towards everyone (within reason) if they are doing normal type things etc in the essential, non essential scenario. So you see  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  lol!  lol!  lol! the power of one, maybe  Very Happy  Very Happy. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: The power of one, etc.   The power of one, etc. EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 12:05 pm

truth is knackered, they cannot give you a straight forward answer..........why , because if they are anything like the uk police, they make it up as they go along, they interpret the corona virus act in a way that will collect them revenue .

what they are implementing is largely un lawful, and they know it.......some people they can get away with it, and some not .
Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

PostSubject: Re: The power of one, etc.   The power of one, etc. EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 12:12 pm

pay good money to see you in superman cape with yer knickers on the outside, firewood is non essential here in uk cos we got electricity & gas bounce Laughing , said last week you were edging towards moaning old git, lol! , what  you need knackeroo pal is to sort out your sock draw, otherwise you gonna turn into serial killer lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: The power of one, etc.   The power of one, etc. EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 1:20 pm

Have no real idea Knackered just what is and is not allowable over here, think they just make it up as they go along.

As far as I am concerned we take Misty out at 7.00am about 10 minutes run in the car to a remote area for about half an hour and that is it for the day.

Seen police but never been bothered by them, think it depends on the individual copper, some officious self important individual will maybe go beyond reason or the law.

If we were stopped I would either plead insanity or that the pavements around our dwelling was such that two 85 year olds would be in danger having an accident but we needed at least one trip outside each day.

Great pity when we should be enjoying the fruits of our labour we find ourselves in this situation.

But it is affecting everyone and we could well do without it.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: The power of one, etc.   The power of one, etc. EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 10:42 pm

David wrote:
truth is knackered, they cannot give you a straight forward answer..........why , because if they are anything like the uk police, they make it up as they go along, they interpret the corona virus act in a way that will collect them revenue .

what they are implementing is largely un lawful, and they know it.......some people they can get away with it, and some not .
Truth is here Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad David  Smile  Smile it was a thought bubble moment by a local politician type, who had good intent bounce bounce I'm sure, but it become an absolute shambles I'm  affraid for the normal type folk when put in place with how the coppers went about their daily business. That, power of one thing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes was more than likely thousands like me here looking for a common sense type answer to a common sense type question when going about doing normal things in a normal day/way, within reason as such. cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: The power of one, etc.   The power of one, etc. EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 11:09 pm

redrog wrote:
pay good money to see you in superman cape with yer knickers on the outside, firewood is non essential here in uk cos we got electricity & gas bounce Laughing , said last week you were edging towards moaning old git, lol! , what  you need knackeroo pal is to sort out your sock draw, otherwise you gonna turn into serial killer lol! lol! lol! lol!
lol! lol! lol! heading that way etc I'm  affraid Rog Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Very Happy Very Happy missus is always telling me lol! lol! lol! I mix with a bunch of old tragic/misfit types here Smile Smile that should just get out & smell the roses, instead of talking utter tripe day in day out, just waiting till they all fall off their perch Wink Wink as such. cheers
Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

PostSubject: Re: The power of one, etc.   The power of one, etc. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:37 am

Knackered wrote:
redrog wrote:
lol! lol! lol! heading that way etc I'm  affraid Rog Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Very Happy Very Happy missus is always telling me lol! lol! lol! I mix with a bunch of old tragic/misfit types here Smile Smile that should just get out & smell the roses, instead of talking utter tripe day in day out, just waiting till they all fall off their perch Wink Wink as such. cheers
lol! keep yer head up mate, was only thinking the other day what my Taid ( welsh for grandfather) would make of all this, came through 2 world wars and still always had a smile for me, probably think this was a walk in the park, Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: The power of one, etc.   The power of one, etc. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 12:18 pm

redrog wrote:
Knackered wrote:
redrog wrote:
lol! keep yer head up mate, was only thinking the other day what my Taid ( welsh for grandfather) would make of all this, came through 2 world wars and still always had a smile for me, probably think this was a walk in the park, Wink Wink
Absolutely true that walk in the park bit, for certain types & a wise man was your grandfather etc Rog Wink Wink I suggest. Wars teach you certain things Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & one of them  bounce  bounce  strangely enough, is how to laugh in the most diabolical type situations at times I'm  affraid  in the small hope you may just pull through & survive some how etc Smile Smile. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: The power of one, etc.   The power of one, etc. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 2:08 am

redrog wrote:
Smile Smile I've lived the Hollywood dream here in my time etc Rog Wink Wink not only have I been a Clark Kent, Superman type lol! lol! lol! I've actually been a Tarzan type of bloke also Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes bounce bounce just  living the dream, of living in a jungle inviroment type of thing for the enjoyment factor bounce bounce. Only difference was Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes he swung between branches there lol! lol! lol! calling the natives as such, while I was down below, those ******* trees Wink Wink amongst the roots  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad looking for little black type worms at times, that had a wee habit of just popping their head up above ground to give you a surprise  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes lol!  lol!  lol!. cheers
Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

PostSubject: Re: The power of one, etc.   The power of one, etc. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 11:23 am

Laughing good to see you back to old self pal, nout wrong with dreaming bit, better than nightmares Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: The power of one, etc.   The power of one, etc. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 6:22 am

redrog wrote:
Laughing  good to see you back to old self pal, nout wrong with dreaming bit, better than nightmares Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Yeah, yeah yeah Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  lol!  lol!  lol! you sound like my shrink here etc Rog Smile Smile dreaming is good bounce bounce night mares, not so good  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes but when I ask for an explanation why, I still have both at the one time Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad the poor bloke becomes some what rattled I'm affraid & just passes me my bill for the day to pass on to others as such Smile Smile. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The power of one, etc.   The power of one, etc. Empty

Back to top Go down

The power of one, etc.
Page 1 of 1