Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» York Road & District Results 2024
Barnsley pigeon FED Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 12:04 pm

» Weather today
Barnsley pigeon FED Emptyby David Today at 11:40 am

» APHA Forms .......
Barnsley pigeon FED Emptyby David Today at 11:38 am

» Good Morning
Barnsley pigeon FED Emptyby David Today at 11:36 am

» come join us
Barnsley pigeon FED Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Barnsley pigeon FED Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Barnsley pigeon FED Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Barnsley pigeon FED Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Barnsley pigeon FED Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Barnsley pigeon FED 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 1 Bot

David, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Barnsley pigeon FED Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Barnsley pigeon FED Vote_lcapBarnsley pigeon FED Voting_barBarnsley pigeon FED Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Barnsley pigeon FED Vote_lcapBarnsley pigeon FED Voting_barBarnsley pigeon FED Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222862 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Barnsley pigeon FED Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Barnsley pigeon FED Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Barnsley pigeon FED

Go down 
+3
Knackered
oldstrain
Daz
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Barnsley pigeon FED Empty
PostSubject: Barnsley pigeon FED   Barnsley pigeon FED EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 12:43 pm

I was in bed when they went up. Son said when phoning later 'A lot of pigeons about, how long will it take them to get to Barnsley'?

I told about an hour and 20 minutes I guess, depending on wind, strengths and directions and location they are flying to. With no idea what he was on about. Looked on the internet later ... didn't see oat!

Often the Barnsley Fed - often with other fed, race 2-3 times or more from Kettering. Many, me included, the young birds, after a couple of weeks sitting in Baskets up on the loft roof, or such, on race days—this for being basket trained besides having a good look around, as was the norm. Then let out of the loft etc. their very first release from the Basket was being let up WITH the fed birds at Wickstead Park. 300 yards from me. Losses were very few in the least. Most youngsters were gone for a few hours. Some broke straight off however and went home—some even next day. Old boys said the later / evening arrivals made good early birds etc.

Now, the fact is also, and very real, when timing in from a race, the sky would be full of swirling pigeons - no need to say how the birds flew when release is there! We've nigh all seen a few liberations.
Now often amid thousands of circling birds going around in massive flocks, my, and all others fanciers' bird returning pigeons would cut straight through these swirling mass and time in. Just as if there were no birds in the sky at all. The worse scenario was an odd half to a circle or so. FACT!
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley pigeon FED   Barnsley pigeon FED EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 8:24 pm

guy in our club lets his ybs out every saturday early morning and are locked out all day and i know he does this as i have seen them for my own eyes mind you he did come un-stuck 2 season ago when he lost all but 4 ybs ,last year he was our main rival in the yb season and we pipped him for the yb points trophy but we had to pull out all the stops he is a real hard fancier to beat in any race in any conditions ,its not for me but have had flyaways with foreign ybs and the ones that make it back are hard to lose thereafter ,have learned never to condemn anyones way with pigeons as you usually end up eating humble pie lol! just do whats right for you and enjoy it pirat pirat atb
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley pigeon FED   Barnsley pigeon FED EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 9:12 pm

oldstrain wrote:
guy in our club lets his ybs out every saturday early morning and are locked out all day and i know he does this as i have seen them for my own eyes mind you he did come un-stuck 2 season ago when he lost all but 4 ybs ,last year he was our main rival in the yb season and we pipped him for the yb points trophy but we had to pull out all the stops he is a real hard fancier to beat in any race in any conditions ,its not for me but have had flyaways with foreign ybs and the ones that make it back are hard to lose thereafter ,have learned never to condemn anyones way with pigeons as you usually end up eating humble pie lol! just do whats right for you and enjoy it pirat pirat atb
lol! lol! lol! if it's not humble pie etc O/S Wink Wink chances are it will be egg splattered all over your face at times type of thing I would suggest Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley pigeon FED   Barnsley pigeon FED EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 10:04 pm

Proof of the pudding oldstrain, from the best fanciers ( not necessarily those who win the most races) to the ones who just enjoy the sport you will have more different opinions and methods than you could get in a book.

All have let downs at one time or another because there is no fool proof way.

We had one REAL fancier in our club, only ever won one race, first at the club to do anything that needed doing, always a smile on his face and congratulated the winner every race.

In my opinion he got more pleasure from being involved than the mob flyers and those who just dropped their clocks off and scarpered when they were behind.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley pigeon FED   Barnsley pigeon FED EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 10:30 pm

yeah i agree misty enjoyment always comes before a win eh ...we always watch our birds home from first to last ,even the wifes favorite bird called "tea time" my freind and fellow fancier always says why dont you cull that bird ,well big john because he is a favorite and has character and besides i like my dinner in me not the dog lol! lol! lol! pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley pigeon FED   Barnsley pigeon FED EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 11:21 pm

oldstrain wrote:
yeah i agree misty enjoyment always comes before a win eh ...we always watch our birds home from first to last ,even the wifes favorite bird called "tea time" my freind and fellow fancier always says why dont you cull that bird ,well big john because he is a favorite and has character and besides i like my dinner in me not the dog lol! lol! lol! pirat pirat

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley pigeon FED   Barnsley pigeon FED EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 12:23 am

oldstrain wrote:
Wise man there lol! lol! lol! I suggest O/S Very Happy Very Happy. No future Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes upsetting etc bounce bounce the one with the power in the house as such lol! lol!. Now Smile Smile did I just see you on my TV down here this morning bounce bounce rough looking bloke type Wink Wink who threw some slave trader, from the past into your local river there Wink Wink for a swim. cheers alien flower afro
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley pigeon FED   Barnsley pigeon FED EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 10:50 am

yes the colston statue was pulled down and thrown into the old harbourside dock next to perros bridge,the bridge signifies the slave trade and colston made alot of gain from the slave trade along with other merchants back in the day also from cotton and tobacco ,bristols posh area namely "clifton" was built on the money of such along with the suspension bridge and ss great britain and no doubt gwr ...it hardly solves anything pulling the statue down it just appeased the mob for a short while ,whats next on the list Suspect alot of antifa seemed present ,guys in black lurking about looking shifty ,all said and done bristol has a large afro carribean population in inner city areas very close to the incident...police were present but let it happen out of fear,mind you there never seemed to be that many present ,i ahve no doubt the pulling down of the statue was fully planned Smile pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley pigeon FED   Barnsley pigeon FED EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 11:09 am

Have been many. and constant protests regards many statues still now and demonstrations have till now been 'Peaceful (Till now perhaps) regards statues being removed for a few years now. racists etc. Churchill top of the list along side Rhodes etc.
The first thing Barack Bama did, when entering his presidential office, was TO send the busts and everything ELSE in regards Churchill back to us!
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley pigeon FED   Barnsley pigeon FED EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 12:06 pm

in all fairness the statue should have been removed by bristol city council years ago ...what next ,colston girls school on the doorstep of afro-carribean communites the ss great britain on the harbourside a stones throw from where the statue was thrown into the harbour,thing is there were thugs on the war memorial i can well understand statues and monuments being pulled down and de-faced with connections to the slave trade but leave the memorial alone ,that memorial signifies ww1 ww2 to me and what my grandfathers fought for ,it was untouched but the intent was there that memorial also represents african/seikh/gurkha soldiers to and many others from all over the world
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley pigeon FED   Barnsley pigeon FED EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 4:25 pm

Prior to 1886 the weapons used in war were little more than pea shooters, then the
combo gun, termite rifle along with the ARC gun.

So for 1885 years the progress in arms was minimal.

The first car was also invented in that year ( 1885)

But during the next 155 years we have gone from that to supersonic flight, going to the moon and sending probes to other planets not to mention nuclear weapons that can destroy the earth.

At the same time through greed , jealousy, fear, taking advantage of the weak etc; we are now in the throws of a world beyond recall.

No nation is innocent, even within nations, never mind other nations taking advantage of other nations.

Pulling statues down does nothing but appease the few, the majority could not care less.

It just gives those intent on disruption at every opportunity the chance to join in, the only thing the majority of people want is a nice quite life.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley pigeon FED   Barnsley pigeon FED EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 6:24 pm

Idolatry, condemned in the Bible.

Worship of idols or excessive devotion to or reverence for PERSON or thing.

So far as I am concerned any idol is wrong however it is portrayed.

However, in a so called society if a statue etc; was said to be no longer suitable the way to get rid of it is by taking a vote of those interested, and not by a gang of animals doing their own thing.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley pigeon FED   Barnsley pigeon FED EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 6:54 pm

there was a vote misty 56% wanted the statue and 44% did not ...how can you build a bridge to represent the slave trade in bristol at one end of the street and the guy that caused alot of it in this area at the other end of the street ,for me the statue should have gone once it was decided they were going to acknowledge the slave trade goings on in bristol with peros bridge...theres plenty evidence in bristol as to what went on not only material but paperwork ...i used to live right on the harbour in my batchelor days ,streets with names like "white ladies road" and "blackboy hill" dont come about by chance ...for me the statue should have gone years ago,all the surrounding suburbs to bristol city centre are predominantly black/asian/somali and new age traveller type so there was always going to be a big turnout and the pulling down of the statue was organised ,you dont go to a demo with mountaineering rope lol! anyway colstons statue has gone to never return Smile
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley pigeon FED   Barnsley pigeon FED EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 10:02 pm

Then irrespective of any other consideration the statue should have remained,
if the vote was in favour of keeping it.

Those pulling it down should be jailed, that is democracy.

I would never have allowed it in the first place if I had a choice.

Abuse by the white against the coloured people was deplorable, they were treated as less than human and enslaved.

Today a more enlightened appraisal will confirm that the black people learn faster and better than the white population given the same opportunities and are actually more intelligent.

Before we enslaved the coloured people they had enjoyed a life they had chosen we had to interfere and take their land and abuse them.

No excuse just plain ???????? for which we should be eternally ashamed on behalf of those responsible.

The way to attempt to make amends is to treat them as equal and stop all the recriminations, those responsible are long gone and hopefully will atone for their sins judged by a far higher judge than mankind.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
halcanada81
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley pigeon FED   Barnsley pigeon FED EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 11:47 pm

Misty. Cannot agree with some of your statements. I have been to most of the countries in Africa etc,. They live in poverty the vast majority. Intelligence would eliminate that. If they feel that way in the UK, coloureds, they can always go back. Seldom if any do though. They live were the food, work is. Sensible. They will always have supporters trying to right past wrongs. Will never happen. Done is done. Everybody has to live with it.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley pigeon FED   Barnsley pigeon FED EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 1:32 am

halcanada81 wrote:
Misty. Cannot agree with some of your statements. I have been to most of the countries in Africa etc,. They live in poverty the vast majority. Intelligence would eliminate that. If they feel that way in the UK, coloureds, they can always go back. Seldom if any do though. They live were the food, work is. Sensible. They will always have supporters trying to right past wrongs.  Will never happen. Done is done. Everybody has to live with it.
Smile Smile I thought it was a most reasonable type appraisal by Misty etc Hal Very Happy Very Happy on average. Anarchy Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes is how best I would describe what happened there, unfortunately & it had little to do with what most were marching for/against I feel Wink Wink & that was the death & barbaric miss treatment of George Floyd as such I would suggest.   cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley pigeon FED   Barnsley pigeon FED EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 12:22 pm

I agree that many people are suffering poverty Hal, even in the so called civilised world.

We have them here, and am sure you do there.

It is those in power who cause the problems for varying reasons mainly GREED.

I was talking about all things being equal both white and coloured receiving the same education.

Me thinks the only way to compare.

One thing undeniable, the world is in a right old state.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
halcanada81
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley pigeon FED   Barnsley pigeon FED EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 3:10 pm

Understand were you are coming from. We have Indians and Eskimos. Then Aussie has there indigenous people. All are discriminated against one way or another. Rhodesia was given back to the people there. Now a disaster. South Africa same but recovered. Now in excellent shape. Blacks killing off whites like flies was posted on the BBC years ago. Not true. Politcal party fear mongering. Theresa May dancing with SA black kids was pathetic. Killing of the black guy by a white cop. Pretty stupid cop, knew he was on video. Black policewoman shot and killed by black guy. No mention of that. But as usual, who ever has the loudest voice gets heard.
Now. For quite a few years in the Navy and elsewere my best buddy was a cockney.
Called him Robertson. Black as the golliwog on the jam label. He called me a white nigger. Split my upper lip falling off a roof catching pigeons when a kid. Took years to get back to almost normal size. In any life threatning circumstances he would be my choice of companion. Unfortunately he died at sea. So, not out to trash any race or creed or colour. Take life as it comes. Judge people as I meet them.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley pigeon FED   Barnsley pigeon FED EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 10:32 pm

halcanada81 wrote:
Understand were you are coming from. We have Indians and Eskimos. Then Aussie has there indigenous people. All are discriminated against one way or another. Rhodesia was given back to the people there. Now a disaster. South Africa same but recovered. Now in excellent shape. Blacks killing off whites like flies was posted on the BBC years ago. Not true. Politcal party fear mongering. Theresa May dancing with SA black kids was pathetic. Killing of the black guy by a white cop. Pretty stupid cop, knew he was on video. Black policewoman shot and killed by black guy. No mention of that. But as usual, who ever has the loudest voice gets heard.
Now. For quite a few years in the Navy and elsewere my best buddy was a cockney.
Called him Robertson. Black as the golliwog on the jam label. He called me a white nigger. Split my upper lip falling off a roof catching pigeons when a kid. Took years to get back to almost normal size. In any life threatning circumstances he would be my choice of companion. Unfortunately he died at sea. So, not out to trash any race or creed or colour. Take life as it comes. Judge people as I meet them.
lol! lol! lol! White nigger Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes that's as bad as calling a black fella Wink Wink a black fella down here etc Hal Smile Smile. Just had 10,000 of them jumping up & down in the streets last weekend here, telling us all how hard done by they have been in the past & what a huge success their protest was. Forgot to mention thou some how, in a local sense bounce bounce 5 million odd just thought they were a bunch of opportunistic types rat bags, taking full advantage of recent events in America for their own cause & didn't give a rats arse about the corona issue pandemic in motion here at the moment as I speak Wink Wink. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley pigeon FED   Barnsley pigeon FED EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 9:15 am

Me thinks from what is going on at the moment many of the people spouting about equality for all in fact think that coloured people should be treated better than others.

Perfectly alright to rightly condemn the wrongs of the white leaders but not the same for the coloured leaders.

Just seen debate about Churchill and Mandela.

Coloured person in debate said should forget Mandela had been a terrorist.

But highlight Churchill's short comings.

If it was not so serious it would be more applicable as a feature in the Dandy or Beano.

Cannot see a reasonable ending Knackered, not even a draw.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley pigeon FED   Barnsley pigeon FED EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 2:01 pm

First off, one must remember, that throughout the second world war, Churchill only fought to protect the Comonwealth and the British Empire. Tha's where he fought. It wasn't until Starlin and the U.S.A. told him to get on board, or they would with draw from the conflict that he had to obey!
Russia was nigh on the brink of taking Germany, and the U.S.A. Didn't need to back him in reality. Indeed the People of the U.S.A. Would be more than pleased!

Now prior to the second world war, there was an aghreement rgard what and where to bomb. Town's and cities were no go area's. Germany bombed our Trains etc. and Airforce bases etc. etc.

On March the 10th 1940 Winston Churchil became our Prime minister! By 2 O'cloch he had sent bombers over to Berlin. Hitler was real mad! But held of bombing towns and cities till the following September.

https://www.anti-empire.com/winston-churchill-starved-3-million-indians-to-death-in-the-man-made-bengal-famine-of-1942-43/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/soutikbiswas/2010/10/how_churchill_starved_india.html

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-29701767

https://www.mkgandhi.org/articles/gandhi-and-churchill.html

https://listverse.com/2016/10/03/10-terrible-things-done-by-winston-churchill/

There are dozens more of his atrocities recorded. Off course media fed and 'Not wanting to believe / hear will per normal cast truth aside.

Winston Churchill is a political hero, a Nobel Prize winner, and a man sure to be remembered for centuries as one of the greats.
Had the forces of Germany not risen up against Europe, Churchill might have become a man we remember a little differently. If you look past his witticisms and the war effort, you’re left with a man with deeply troubling views—who might not be the hero we imagine.

When World War II broke out, the war effort needed resources. In a time of desperate need, supplies meant for India were requisitioned for other uses and India found itself deprived of some resources it relied on. According to some historians, that decision might have been one of the biggest factors that sparked the devastating Bengal famine of 1943.
When notified of the famine, Churchill responded, “Then why hasn’t Gandhi died yet?”

The famine, Churchill insisted, was India’s fault for “breeding like rabbits.” He refused requests to send food, both from India and from within his own government. “I hate Indians,” Churchill said. “They are a beastly people with a beastly religion.”
By the end, the famine took three million lives, more than six times higher than Britain’s casualties in all of World War II.

Yes I believe soon, after a couple of decades, and more trying peacefully to take down his Statues etc, will become a happening. Whether consented of not. With so many saying 'Quite rightly So'!
Closely followed by that unfeeling racist Thatcher I guess.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley pigeon FED   Barnsley pigeon FED EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 3:50 pm

You cannot compare a war situation brought about by a nut case with normality.

There are no innocent in such times.

Churchill did what he thought would bring the war to an end, and it did.

Had matters gone on more would have been killed, and who knows what the final outcome would have been ?.

He would not have been able to do what he did without the consent of others.

If one wants to consider history, try the slave trade, more inhumanity involved than actually killing.

History is full of actions that make one feel the human race is a pathetic unfeeling set of beings.

Going over them does nothing to change them nor help in any way other than to give certain people a platform to spout from in pursuit of objectives possibly worse than the past.

Make no mistake, we ain't seen nothing yet.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley pigeon FED   Barnsley pigeon FED EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 6:41 pm

And one can't mustn't derive and make excused for their behaviour. atrocities. No matter how the media and lies have encroached on the realism and facts.

War is war, true, as horrid, and scandalous as maybe. Purely to enhance power and money/ riches etc.

That list, like above is no where near what the BBC has put out over the past 5 years or so regards the atrocities, racism and callous means and intentions.
Gosh the very truth is that the likes of Gandolfi/ Saddam Hussain are, and were martyrs compared. Yet powers to be have made the facts not relevant.  we kill wit the U.S.A In many countries to steal, Oil, Drugs, Water and very much more! Not that we need It... We have more than enough Oil to last the world 100.000 years. The U.S.A. A lot more. Also have been given massive land for of oil, where we just have to give the U.S.A.  But to bolster the Wealthy with more wealth! At the cost of atrocities.
Churchill starve 3 million … But gave away tons of our food as bribes.
Going for me tea before Joyce gives me a slap lol.
So the adage must remain the ' Bully for us and tough on them. To the victor the spoils belong.

but too many want it both ways!
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley pigeon FED   Barnsley pigeon FED EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 7:44 pm

Daz, BP says there is only 53 years oil left in the world if used at the present rate.

As this gets nearer to nil the more the possibilities arise for conflict, unless a better replacement is found that is affordable.

If you consider history with regard to behaviour we ain't seen nothing yet regarding that which has not been exposed.

As you know there is no future with regard to mankind having much say for much longer.

What one should be considering is how one conducts ones self, what others have done in the past cannot be undone, and will not be judged by man to have any effect of any consequence.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley pigeon FED   Barnsley pigeon FED EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 11:16 am

5 years ago, the U. S. A. gave us a site in Alaska alone that has enough for 10.000 years. Ok not drilled yet.
Venezuela is being blocked and Trump stealing the oil. Doing a 'Cuban on them.
as for history, one shouldn't - yet will - let a personal like and/or dislike hold sway and distract from the truth.

Churchill was a racist of the highest level. As posted, he drew up a charter for the nations as to the intelligence, etc and worth! Sub species and of little value he called. White supremacy, against their worth, which was Zero and below. He had no time for women, said not capable outside the kitchen and a little leisure in the bedroom. THEIR PLACE'.

Further more an terrorist of the highest order in reality. Cause death to his own in a unfeeling bigotry way. Left our soldiers to die on an island... Caused 3MILLION to die. Jut how any excuse for him is beyond belief.

March the 10th, the day he became Prime Minister, he broke the agreements and Bombed Germany. Yes the very first day as prime minister!

Some apply that the German's bombed us first ... Our Train lines and R.A.F. air wars. But that was not a No No! He murder '000's of civilians, innocence women and children Fact1 And we put up statues for him! No wonder Barack sent them back.

The most surprising thing is that there still isn't a statue anywhere of a Socialist anywhere in the U.K.!
Not even for any in the Attlee government. Arguably the best government we#ve ever had. A massive list of help and causes for the plebs … no wonder the Tories won't put one up.

Any way I've broken my pact with myself talking politics... So I will leave not spouting the murderous evil Thatcher and her love of terrorists .. Like the Tory did giving a $billion to hold on to the leadership! etc. etc.

Truth is, Hitler and the rest of the world couldn't believe it!
Hitler didn't bomb our Cities etc. till September!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley pigeon FED   Barnsley pigeon FED Empty

Back to top Go down

Barnsley pigeon FED
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next