Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
putting photos on Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 3:13 pm

» escaped birds return
putting photos on Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:40 am

» Good Morning
putting photos on Emptyby barnie Today at 11:35 am

» Weather today
putting photos on Emptyby oldstrain Today at 10:53 am

» good luck weekend
putting photos on Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:05 am

» Scandalous .......
putting photos on Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
putting photos on Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
putting photos on Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
putting photos on Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) putting photos on 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.putting photos on Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
putting photos on Vote_lcapputting photos on Voting_barputting photos on Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
putting photos on Vote_lcapputting photos on Voting_barputting photos on Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222592 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
putting photos on Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
putting photos on Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

putting photos on

Go down 
+2
oldstrain
peel bros
6 posters
AuthorMessage
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

putting photos on Empty
PostSubject: putting photos on   putting photos on EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 8:37 am

right , I can't put any photos on here .haven't for a long time since photo bucket went off. Anyone any ideas how to get them on . Thanks
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

putting photos on Empty
PostSubject: Re: putting photos on   putting photos on EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 10:53 am

ray when ya post a reply there is icons on the top of the page ,the one with a double tv/pc screen is host an image so click on that and then you need to go into your picture files and choose which image you desire to host,now be a good boy eh as admin will censor any such undesirables such as mankini shots or guys wearing pink pyjamas or thongs flower lol! lol! lol! pirat pirat only pulling yer leg ray ,at the hem not the waist of course Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

putting photos on Empty
PostSubject: Re: putting photos on   putting photos on EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 11:06 am

Funny enough had one of my mankini lol
Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

putting photos on Empty
PostSubject: Re: putting photos on   putting photos on EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 2:26 pm

putting photos on Img_2018
Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

putting photos on Empty
PostSubject: Re: putting photos on   putting photos on EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 2:29 pm

better tell you what that mess is...... that was march this year, removed owls and moved up garden turned this over to loft to fly natural on, stick up another pic if i can of it now
Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

putting photos on Empty
PostSubject: Re: putting photos on   putting photos on EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 2:37 pm

putting photos on Img_2020
taken in april
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

putting photos on Empty
PostSubject: Re: putting photos on   putting photos on EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 2:45 pm

Still can't do it?
Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

putting photos on Empty
PostSubject: Re: putting photos on   putting photos on EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 2:56 pm

tested my patients a bit but pretty much as darren says, hold the mouse over icon that says host an image, then click on it, it gives you the option to select file which you then have to go back into your pictures/documents whatever. I dropped few bollocks on the way but they appeared in the end,
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

putting photos on Empty
PostSubject: Re: putting photos on   putting photos on EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 5:15 pm

That's the bit I can't find
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

putting photos on Empty
PostSubject: Re: putting photos on   putting photos on EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 6:07 pm

ray,when you click on the icon mentioned a window opens and it says select files ,press on that and it should go to your photo files ,select a pic and at bottom of page press select button twice...it then returns to the window ...press on up upload in the window ,it will upload in about 20 secs then press insert all in the window and wait another few secs and scroll down and it will say preview ,press on that and then confirm if yer happy...failing that ask some other fecker lol! lol! lol! like pulling teeth here lol!
Back to top Go down
halcanada81
Hatchling
Hatchling

putting photos on Empty
PostSubject: Re: putting photos on   putting photos on EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 9:31 pm

I do not bother with files. Any pic I want to upload I save on Desktop first. Right click the pic and''save as' appears. Save to Desktop.Then host image appears click on Desktop and click the pic you want. I have too many photo files, etc to be searching.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

putting photos on Empty
PostSubject: Re: putting photos on   putting photos on EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 2:18 am

redrog wrote:
putting photos on Img_2020
taken in april
Plenty of fresh air there etc Rog Wink Wink I suggest. I couldn't afford a brick loft here bounce bounce & I'm just thankful, fresh air is free type of thing Very Happy Very Happy. cheers
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

putting photos on Empty
PostSubject: Re: putting photos on   putting photos on EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 6:10 am

Get a 5 year old kid to show you, they'll know. Amazing watching kids and computers now, to think back all we had was paper and crayons.
Back to top Go down
halcanada81
Hatchling
Hatchling

putting photos on Empty
PostSubject: Re: putting photos on   putting photos on EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 12:23 pm

True! My daughter helps me when I am brain dead.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

putting photos on Empty
PostSubject: Re: putting photos on   putting photos on EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 10:06 pm

It's ok, I give up. If was to put our results up. Nevermind. Thanks lads
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

putting photos on Empty
PostSubject: Re: putting photos on   putting photos on EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 10:44 pm

peel bros wrote:
It's ok,  I give up. If was to put our results up. Nevermind.  Thanks lads
lol! lol! lol! I know that feeling etc Ray Wink Wink I prey here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes every time I switch my computer on bounce bounce that everything works as it should type of thing Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

putting photos on Empty
PostSubject: Re: putting photos on   putting photos on EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 10:10 am

Knackered wrote:
peel bros wrote:
It's ok,  I give up. If was to put our results up. Nevermind.  Thanks lads
lol! lol! lol! I know that feeling etc Ray Wink Wink I prey here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes every time I switch my computer on bounce bounce that everything works as it should type of thing Smile Smile. cheers
21st century kids we aint, lol! still dance round fires here when the iron bird goes over head lol!
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

putting photos on Empty
PostSubject: Re: putting photos on   putting photos on EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 9:33 pm

Normally ok at these things but I am beat this time and i hate getting beat.. i probably won't give up but will for now....I'll be back lol
Back to top Go down
halcanada81
Hatchling
Hatchling

putting photos on Empty
PostSubject: Re: putting photos on   putting photos on EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 1:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

putting photos on Empty
PostSubject: Re: putting photos on   putting photos on Empty

Back to top Go down

putting photos on
Page 1 of 1