Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» York Road & District Results 2024
Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 12:04 pm

» Weather today
Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?  Emptyby David Today at 11:40 am

» APHA Forms .......
Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?  Emptyby David Today at 11:38 am

» Good Morning
Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?  Emptyby David Today at 11:36 am

» come join us
Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?  Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?  Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?  Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?  Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?  Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?  20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 1 Bot

David, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?  Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?  Vote_lcapMiracle YB Sickness Cure ?  Voting_barMiracle YB Sickness Cure ?  Vote_rcap 
David
Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?  Vote_lcapMiracle YB Sickness Cure ?  Voting_barMiracle YB Sickness Cure ?  Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222862 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?  Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?  Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?

Go down 
+4
MISTY
oldstrain
Knackered
David
8 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?  Empty
PostSubject: Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?    Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 11:38 am

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?    Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 12:07 pm

David wrote:
Interesting David Smile Smile But Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol! lol! lol! Wink Wink the poor girl, appears bounce bounce maybe to have a head lice problem/issue, the way she kept flicking her hair all over the place there I suggest Wink Wink. All that being said thou lol! lol! lol! she looks a dam sight better than I would ever be doing an add for some magic pigeon type formula Smile Smile.    cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?    Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 1:01 pm

she may need a drop of one spot on her neck knackered ......... Razz Razz Razz lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?    Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 3:07 pm

lol! lol! lol! been using a rohnfried product specifically for ybs called avitestin mind you avidress is top dog these 2 products for ybs for me to avert the dreaded sickness ...mind you fanciers are generally the ones that bring it on by exercising in too hot weather or feeding to heavy in hot weather ,or indeed feeding to soon after exercise or by pushing them too far too soon ..mine dont go out when its really hot ,no point for 10 minutes and down ...best to get off yer ar$£ and exercise 5am ,they fly well at this time Smile
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?    Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 3:25 pm

ive been using the avidress now for around the past 18 months - 2 years , and find it seems to keep them healthy, had no illness whatsoever in that time .........if its the avidress i cant be certain, but for the price of it, and how long it lasts its worth giving them it anyway .+

i use 5 days a week, and 2 days vitamins .....if it makes a difference i dont know lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?    Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 3:41 pm

yeah its 5 day avidress 2 day avitestin here ...vits 1 day per week with avidress
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?    Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 8:22 pm

What amaze me at times.

Many fanciers claim they use no medication at all but when a new one is mentioned and they say they use it they must have a medicine cabinet, strange.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?    Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 10:36 pm

David wrote:
she may need a drop of one spot on her neck knackered ......... Razz Razz Razz lol! lol!
lol! lol! lol! could worth a shot etc David Wink Wink But then Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes maybe Smile Smile she was just out to impress the younger generation & not some has been like myself who has one foot in the grave now type of thing Very Happy Very Happy. cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?    Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 11:31 pm

Very good
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?    Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 11:44 pm

peel bros wrote:
Very good
Which may I ask Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes the spruiker Very Happy Very Happy or the magic tonic etc Ray  Wink  Wink. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?    Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?  EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 6:34 am

I think you have to have something at hand these days especially for your young birds. Ideally no one wants to use anything but you can't be irresponsible, sit back and just let your birds get on with it when they go sick. At the end of the day they'll be suffering, who would ignore that and just leave them saying it's survival of the fittest?
Not much of a fancier or animal lover if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?    Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?  EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 9:38 am

Barnie, I had a cabinet with enough medication in to fill a chemists shop.

I also kept up to date with the latest fads and would if ever the occasion arose no doubt would have used them.

Most were gifts.

However, the only thing I used was garlic in the water every day and never had sick pigeons, YBS nor anything else, once the original poorer types were illuminated, over a period of time, Rome not built in a day etc;

Look at it like this.

You have seven brothers, wanting to form a band, six were musically inclined and the other tone deaf.

Would you include the latter in the band or send him off to be an MP.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?    Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?  EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 10:17 am

Misty I do understand what you are saying and in the main totally agree, but these days on occasion the whole flock can go down with something rapidly, even overnight. It would be difficult for me just to sit back and let them get on with it knowing they were suffering and also knowing I could do something about it for the sake of spending a few quid, maybe I'm just too soft........ Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?    Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?  EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 10:23 am

i would always try cure them if i could, if it meant using antibiotics or whatever, so be it .........got to look after them, they are our responsibility .

i find too many pigeon fanciers have none, or very little concern for their birds, they do not care ........they are simply an object for their entertainment , for them to send racing , and have no hesitation to kill them if they choose .
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?    Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?  EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:27 pm

sit and wait see what happens Suspect you soon be wiped out with adeno/coli even in the early eighties when my grandfather raced this was going on whole teams going down with it ,i dont say reach for antibiotics immediately but you can use herbal/natural products to good effect if you intervene early but once the e-coli has taken hold its game over,you may still lose 1 or 2 but generally the team will bounce back and the 1 or 2 would have been the weaker ones but not to treat at all and leave be to nature would be disastrous and would not advocate this action myself ,i have had adeno/coli syndrome twice and ceased racing for 2 weeks and both times on return i won the club so it is worth the effort with natural products ,but have found using avidress as it states which is everyday has seen me free of the sickness for the last 5 years and not only in my loft but others to ...who inquired and use as stated which is everyday ,if you dont want to use then fine i am happy for anyone not to use it but i will always share when i find anything to be of good use admittedly theres not many products out there worth purchasing but the first thing on my list would be avidress ,cinammon,oregano,organic acids,minerals is the contents ,the way the cinammon is produced/extracted is a whole different ball game than just putting powder on the corn ,anyway enough energy spent on that but if in doubt give it a try and you will be pleasantly surprised
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?    Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?  EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:38 pm

Not soft at all barnie, caring more like it.

Of course if I had, had, a health problem involving several of my pigeons I would have done all I could to treat them.

But you have to be realistic, if you only breed a few young ones a year, before long you would have to double your loft size to keep them all.

Selection is a must if you intend racing, the poor eat just as much and take as much looking after as the champions.

When visited by well known fancier and scribe he said I was a pigeon lover not a dedicated racing fancier but I beat him nearly every week.

Always kept my pigeons as near to nature as possible, the best way to show concern and love for them.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
halcanada81
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?    Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?  EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 2:20 pm

Same here regarding medication. Access to all types plus antbiotics. All free. After a few years went the other way. Fittest survive. Open loft much as possible.
Raptor attacks, they are on their own. Predators with 4 legs can handle usually.
Trap and dispose of. I realise not all can do the open loft bit. Each to their own depending on circumstances. Only unatural thing I did was same light from June 21st until end of racing young birds.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?    Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?  EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 3:48 pm

Prevention firstly I believe.

But the fact is that very much 'Blame' is put on 'YBS'! But very often is not to blame.
By far, and the most cause, and unrecognised villain, is a deep rooted Canker.

Caused by fanciers using the same remedy for 2- 3 times without switching. Determine in their fool hardy ways of spouting such like 'Always has served me well. Why have used ******** For a very long while now. Never had a problem' etc.

Wrong, indeed very wrong! Canker quickly gets immune to any treatment. fact. they are 32/33 different strains. It is like the 'Thrush' that women get.

Nystatin is good.. if got or can get... but again though it will clear up the sauce ...  don't ever overtreat, and always treat a full strength.

Deep rooted canker is extremely hard to shift.
Now a little canker is great, Because it will fight and defend it's post and be the only need. But then the fancier 'Canker and Worms' regularly, so other cankers come and are quickly immune to them.

But is treated via the only means - not by Nystatin. there is only one way.  so before one lays the blame on 'YBS' I'd say get rid of a very likely 'Deep Rooted Canker. Normal treatments bought, only give a slight respite... then add more trouble.
Yes one of the very few treatments I have had to treat.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?    Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?  EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 1:15 am

barnie wrote:
I think you have to have something at hand these days especially for your young birds. Ideally no one wants to use anything but you can't be irresponsible, sit back and just let your birds get on with it when they go sick. At the end of the day they'll be suffering, who would ignore that and just leave them saying it's survival of the fittest?
Not much of a fancier or animal lover if you ask me.
I understand your thinking etc Barnie Smile Smile perhaps thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes it may just depend on, if you have bounce bounce a 1 in 10 scenario or a 1 in a 100 type  issue with a problem that must be solved. Fact is Very Happy Very Happy from my perspective, most pigeons are weak in nature on average these days & its because of so many short type races with many having a must win attitude & the over use of medication to just achieve it I'm affraid. Now, not that I'm knocking any one as such, but Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes one well known Fed down here starts there old bird season off  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad with 4, 60 mile Fed races & then  Smile  Smile 3, 110 mile type races the same. half there season is gone there & they haven't even reached  200 miles. Another one  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes Auction, other side of the Murray here  Smile  Smile champion long distance pigeons for sale by the catalogue, what do I find thou when reading  Wink  Wink hardly a pigeon there flew over 350 miles as such  Smile  Smile.   cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?    Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Miracle YB Sickness Cure ?
Page 1 of 1