Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Chess !!!. - Page 2 Emptyby barnie Today at 7:14 pm

» escaped birds return
Chess !!!. - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 6:37 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Chess !!!. - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 3:13 pm

» Good Morning
Chess !!!. - Page 2 Emptyby barnie Today at 11:35 am

» good luck weekend
Chess !!!. - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:05 am

» Scandalous .......
Chess !!!. - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Chess !!!. - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Chess !!!. - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Chess !!!. - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Chess !!!. - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

barnie, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Chess !!!. - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Chess !!!. - Page 2 Vote_lcapChess !!!. - Page 2 Voting_barChess !!!. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
David
Chess !!!. - Page 2 Vote_lcapChess !!!. - Page 2 Voting_barChess !!!. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222595 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Chess !!!. - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Chess !!!. - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Chess !!!.

Go down 
+2
David
Knackered
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Chess !!!. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chess !!!.   Chess !!!. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:39 pm

MISTY wrote:
You are right of course David.

The abnormal  are now in many of the places of influence and as they are perverts  
themselves  can cover up and assist other perverts until anything goes other than what is normal.

The trouble is this is being carried out without the consent of the majority.

Passed by the cliques in secret and just by little Bills being passed by MPs on the most ridiculous basis.

They blame genes ( they cannot help it etc; ) on that basis anything can be made acceptable from torture to murder.

Not my fault, blame my genes.

ROLL ON.

Regards.

spot on misty, we are being manipulated and conditioned to accept things we always thought of as wrong .........the media will be used to convince us all of that , by television and news papers etc, and sadly the sheep will follow, and accept right is wrong, and wrong is right ...
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Chess !!!.   Chess !!!. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 8:25 pm

Now I know I will get it in the neck but matters started to go wrong in many ways when women had to take on roles originally done by men.

They did magnificently during the war years and in many ways since, however, there natural role is to run the family affairs and the men to provide.

Women were created to run the home not be involved in politics.

They go through different stages of life from child bearing to being unable to do so, they go through mental stress during these changes as well as health problems and it is during this time many women hold positions of importance.

You can often see stress in the actions of these women when interviewed etc;

Go against nature in anyway and you suffer eventually in one way or another.

Having said that I still love them, well most.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Chess !!!.   Chess !!!. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 12:10 am

MISTY wrote:
Now I know I will get it in the neck but matters started to go wrong in many ways when women had to take  on roles originally done by men.

They did magnificently during the war years and in many ways since, however, there natural role is to run the family affairs and the men to provide.

Women were created to run the home not be involved in politics.

They go through different stages of life from child bearing to being unable to do so, they go through mental stress during these changes as well as health problems and it is during this time many women hold positions  of importance.

You can often see stress in the actions of these women when interviewed etc;

Go against nature in anyway and you suffer eventually in one way or another.

Having said that I still love them, well most.

Regards.  

Must cross swords with you on this one etc Misty Smile Smile I'm affraid bounce bounce as always felt/thought men & women should be treated the same, no matter what. Stress, isn't just found in women I've found bounce bounce as I've seen certain men in my time turn to a jelly type nature & I was embarrassed & ashamed to see them acting that way at the time. Take away all the crap around theses days Wink Wink & I would suggest Very Happy Very Happy the Joyce's of this world on average, have an inbuilt inner strength by what they have achieved at times & many men just don't like it being that way as such Smile Smile. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Chess !!!.   Chess !!!. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 6:47 am

Never implied in any way or form did I imply that women should not be treated as equals, Knackered.

Purely about the different roles males and females play in nature, which were the norm at one time in humans.

The usual was for the men to go out and earn a living for the family and the women stay at home bring the children up in a proper manner and look after the home.

Today there are too many different scenarios to relate, but the main one is the lack of attention given to the bringing up of the children from a very young age.

Pillar to post in many cases, drug and other crime by parents in subsequent instalments.

There is more child crime from a very early age as well as all other crime, mainly because of the lack of parental care and attention in the initial stages of their life.

The facts in the news EVERY DAY confirm that society is on the verge of a complete breakdown and the biggest ever changes relate to the changed roles women had to play.

I am not in any way saying women are inferior and should be treated as less important just that females throughout nature have different roles to males and it works, we have changed it and it progressively does not.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Chess !!!.   Chess !!!. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:19 am

MISTY wrote:
Never implied in any way or form did I imply that women should not be treated as equals, Knackered.

Purely about the different roles males and females play in nature, which were the norm at one time  in humans.

The usual was for the men to go out and earn a living for the family and the women stay at home bring the children up in a proper manner and look after the home.

Today there are too many different scenarios to relate, but the main one is the lack of attention given to the bringing up of the children from a very  young age.

Pillar to post in many cases, drug and other crime by parents in subsequent instalments.

There is more child crime from a very early age as well as all other crime, mainly because of the lack of parental care and attention in the initial stages of their life.

The facts in the news EVERY DAY confirm that society is on the verge of a complete breakdown and the biggest ever changes relate to the changed roles women had to play.

I am not in any way saying women are inferior and should be treated as less important just that females throughout nature have different roles to males and it works, we have changed it and it progressively does not.

Regards.  

The days Wink Wink of the good little wife staying at home etc Misty Smile Smile down here is long gone I must admit. Tell the average women here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes she must stay home to just increase the flock bounce bounce & not work & you would be on a hiding to nothing I'm affraid. That being said thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes the feral types are quite happy here to stay home & breed feral types generation after generation & bludge of the average hard working taxpayer I must admit. Now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes seeing as I'm on about ferals Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Wink 36 suburbs here in a local sense have now been put back into lock down with the virus issue Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad from tomorrow night & would you just like to guess where the majority of feral/bludger types live as such on average by the local government census information. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
halcanada81
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Chess !!!.   Chess !!!. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:30 am

My wife looked after the farrowing rooms here and at previous hog barns.
Cutting teeth, tails on the new born pigs etc,. Things many guys would not do.
Going inside a sow that was having trouble farrowing. Castrating pigs. Long as she had pigs to castrate I felt safe..
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Chess !!!.   Chess !!!. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:49 am

Bet you had some sleepless nights Hal, if you had a fall out and wondered if you would wake up an entire man.

Of course you have women as capable or more so than some men but they are exceptions, and every thing depends on circumstance.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Chess !!!.   Chess !!!. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 12:11 pm

halcanada81 wrote:
My wife looked after the farrowing rooms here and at previous hog barns.
Cutting teeth, tails on the new born pigs etc,.  Things many guys would not do.
Going inside a sow that was having trouble farrowing.  Castrating pigs. Long as she had pigs to castrate I felt safe..
Smile Smile Just wonder Hal Wink Wink how many of the black lives matter rabble/crowd bounce bounce would take up that job offer type of thing if offered Smile Smile. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Chess !!!.   Chess !!!. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 1:26 am

halcanada81 wrote:
Sure the world is a shambles. Always been the same. We live for today not the past or the future. Too much doom and gloom. Another bandwagon that has been around since people started to communicate. Heck with it..............
Most know the world is a shambles Hal Smile Smile unfortunately Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Just Wink Wink had a wee bit of a bum fight here this morning with my Joyce etc lol! lol! lol! One of those in the lock down zones now crying poor & looking for more hand outs for those that caused the situation there. My Joyce Very Happy Very Happy was showing sympathy towards them Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I had a some what different view on the subject matter bounce bounce & especially, when they have riots in the streets of Lebanon now apparently, over the price of bread there, compare to all the freebies many are getting here at the moment to cope with the virus issue. cheers & take care
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chess !!!.   Chess !!!. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chess !!!.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: Introductions & Members Messages.-
Jump to: