Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Masks, win.   Emptyby barnie Today at 3:00 pm

» escaped birds return
Masks, win.   Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:40 am

» Good Morning
Masks, win.   Emptyby barnie Today at 11:35 am

» Weather today
Masks, win.   Emptyby oldstrain Today at 10:53 am

» good luck weekend
Masks, win.   Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:05 am

» Scandalous .......
Masks, win.   Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Masks, win.   Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Masks, win.   Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Masks, win.   Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Masks, win.   20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

barnie, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Masks, win.   Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Masks, win.   Vote_lcapMasks, win.   Voting_barMasks, win.   Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
    Statistics
    We have 1296 registered users
    The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222591 messages in 14001 subjects
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
    Masks, win.   Winnerofwin
    From Fed Topper to Master Chef
    Masks, win.   Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
    Top posters
    David
    oldstrain
    Don Webb
    Knackered
    peel bros
    IANYOUNG
    MISTY
    George & Morgan
    Gaz b
    birdy2011

Masks, win.

Go down 
    4 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

Masks, win.   Empty
    PostSubject: Masks, win.    Masks, win.   EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 9:34 pm

2 worlds Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes maybe. Just watching Biden's side there celebrating his big day against Trump etc. His side of the street bounce bounce mostly wearing masks Smile Smile other side of the street looking rather poorly I'm  affraid being Trump fans & hardly a mask to be seen there. End of the story Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes by the time Trump goes in January there, the figures will be around 300,000 odd dead from the virus I suspect Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad & so what a grand legacy to leave for the history books as such under your watch, come the end Wink Wink.   cheers
    Back to top Go down
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

Masks, win.   Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Masks, win.    Masks, win.   EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 9:20 am

Knackered wrote:
    2 worlds Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes maybe. Just watching Biden's side there celebrating his big day against Trump etc. His side of the street bounce bounce mostly wearing masks Smile Smile other side of the street looking rather poorly I'm  affraid being Trump fans & hardly a mask to be seen there. End of the story Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes by the time Trump goes in January there, the figures will be around 300,000 odd dead from the virus I suspect Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad & so what a grand legacy to leave for the history books as such under your watch, come the end Wink Wink.   cheers

Think there is a very long way to go Knackered before there is any semblance of the effect of the present fiasco, too many imponderables.

Think if the virus mutates (the mink) a vacine will be of no consequence and would have to be updated after every mutation.

Instead of reading all the doom and gloom one would be far better off reading the Bible and discovering just where we stand.

Regards.
    Back to top Go down
    http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

Masks, win.   Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Masks, win.    Masks, win.   EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 9:33 am

MISTY wrote:
    Knackered wrote:

Think there is a very long way to go Knackered before there is any semblance of the effect of the present fiasco, too many imponderables.

Think if the virus mutates (the mink) a vacine will be of no consequence and would have to be updated after every mutation.

Instead of reading all the doom and gloom one would be far better off reading  the Bible and discovering just where we stand.

Regards.
    Smile Smile 10/10 Misty Smile Smile I just love your perseverance here  bounce  bounce for the cause etc Wink Wink Very Happy Very Happy. cheers & take care.
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

Masks, win.   Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Masks, win.    Masks, win.   EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 10:38 pm

i for one will not be having a covid vaccine ..........vaccines take years to trial for safety, not a few months.

plus the big pharma who have made the recent wonder vaccine are free of any liability for death or side effects the vaccine may cause, also the government are too.........so while they want you to be a guinea pig for their experiment , you will not be able to sue for compensation if you breed children with two heads and three arms etc
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

Masks, win.   Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Masks, win.    Masks, win.   EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 11:25 pm

David wrote:
    i for one will not be having a covid vaccine ..........vaccines take years to trial for safety, not a few months.

plus the big pharma who have made the recent wonder vaccine are free of any liability for death or side effects the vaccine may cause, also the government are too.........so while they want you to be a guinea pig for their experiment , you will not be able to sue for compensation if you breed children with two heads and three arms etc  
    Like you David Smile Smile I have little faith Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes at this stage in the latest news we hear with a new virus vaccine. Thalidomide Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad & it's tragic outcome comes to mind here I'm affraid for me, when you mention 2 heads or 3 arms type of thing unfortunately. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

Masks, win.   Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Masks, win.    Masks, win.   EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 9:23 am

Feel it a little selfish to let others do all the dirty work.

There is only one way to find out the worth of a vacine and that is by trial I almost said and error.

If all had the attitude of not taking part the situation would be out of hand and just go from bad to worse all such problems running riot.

I think those willing to take part in trials we owe a debt of gratitude.

In every situation you will have some wanting to exploit it.

If we had not had those willing in the past I feel there would be very few humans about now, MAYBE NOT A BAD THING.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

Masks, win.   Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Masks, win.    Masks, win.   EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 9:47 am

MISTY wrote:
    Feel it a little selfish to let others do all the dirty work.

There is only one way to find out the worth of a vacine and that is by trial I almost said and error.

If all had the attitude of not taking part the situation would be out of hand and just go from bad to worse all such problems running riot.

I think those willing to take part in trials we owe a debt of gratitude.

In every situation you will have some wanting to exploit it.

If we had not had those willing in the past I feel there would be very few humans about now, MAYBE NOT A BAD THING.

Regards.  

Agree about the trial & error scenario Misty SmileSmile But Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes it's the rush, rush factor bounce bounce that has me somewhat concerned here at the end of the day I'm affraid compared to the normal ways of doing things in such a situation etc. cheers & take care.
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

Masks, win.   Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Masks, win.    Masks, win.   EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 9:50 am

the general census is that it takes anywhere from 5 years to 15 years to trial any vaccine, so its safe for use ......this covid cure has been rushed through in a matter of months.

when the pharma companies are exempt from any comebacks, do not disclose what is in the vaccine , and have many of our mp`s as share holders, its very worrying in my opinion........if anyone is interested in this new wonder vaccine i suggest they read up on it like i have done, and maybe they might see things a little differently ......and be a little more suspicious of what we are being told.

every day it comes out our government have exaggerated the deaths, and the infection figures, there is a 99.9% survival rate, so why lock down the country again .......? and why make vaccinating the people a must .......?

the government have admitted the death numbers were exaggerated, deaths were put down as covid as the reason, when in fact it wasnt .......our government are admitting they lied, yet people are still believing the same lie scratch scratch

masks are proved not to be of any use against a virus, 2 m social distancing is a number plucked out of thin air, it has no scientific reasoning behind it ......our government has lied and deceived the people , it may be hard for some to accept that, but its true ......
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

Masks, win.   Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Masks, win.    Masks, win.   EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 10:16 am

David wrote:
    the general census is that it takes anywhere from 5 years to 15 years to trial any vaccine, so its safe for use ......this covid cure has been rushed through in a matter of months.

when the pharma companies are exempt from any comebacks, do not disclose what is in the vaccine , and have many of our mp`s as share holders, its very worrying in my opinion........if anyone is interested in this new wonder vaccine i suggest they read up on it like i have done, and maybe they might see things a little differently ......and be a little more suspicious of what we are being told.

every day it comes out our government have exaggerated the deaths, and the infection figures, there is a 99.9% survival rate, so why lock down the country again .......? and why make vaccinating the people a must .......?

the government have admitted the death numbers were exaggerated, deaths were put down as covid as the reason, when in fact it wasnt .......our government are admitting they lied, yet people are still believing the same lie scratch scratch

masks are proved not to be of any use against a virus, 2 m social distancing is  a number plucked out of thin air, it has no scientific reasoning behind it ......our government has lied and deceived the people , it may be hard for some to accept that, but its true ......
    Lied or not Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I no not etc David Wink Wink I'm  affraid What I do know thou bounce bounce is compared to my little plot down here Very Happy Very Happy your lot have some major issues there that require urgent attention now somewhat  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes I suggest. cheers & take care.
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

Masks, win.   Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Masks, win.    Masks, win.   EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 10:20 am

we have had major problems for years knackered, its just getting worse .....we need a government that is actually bothered about its people, the old labour government who did care has long gone, and conservatives have never cared, so what choice do we have ......?
    Back to top Go down
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

Masks, win.   Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Masks, win.    Masks, win.   EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 10:26 am

The Government manipulate everything they touch, it is called politics.

The problem with the present situation is that it came unexpectantly and with all guns blazing.

Considering the past it was reasonable to feel that at some time we would have such a problem but this was thrust upon us out of the blue.

NO ONE could know how best to deal with it because no one knew exactly what it's capabilities are.

When you have several scientists along with politicians disagreeing on every point you know you have a PROBLEM.

Under these circumstances I feel we must givea little lea way in all directions.

Regards
    Back to top Go down
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

Masks, win.   Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Masks, win.    Masks, win.   EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 10:42 am

Got a headcache with all this political stuff.

Come on David get the shows on the way and lets have a bit of fun.

Regards.
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

Masks, win.   Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Masks, win.    Masks, win.   EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 10:53 am

MISTY wrote:
    The Government manipulate everything they touch, it is called politics.

The problem with the present situation is that it came unexpectantly and with all guns blazing.

Considering the past it was reasonable  to feel that at some time we would have such a problem but this was thrust upon us out of the blue.

NO ONE could know how best to deal with it because no one knew exactly what it's capabilities are.

When you have several scientists along with politicians disagreeing on every point you know you have a PROBLEM.

Under these circumstances I feel we must givea little lea way in all directions.

Regards
    This corona business Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes has been going on from the start of the year as you well know etc Misty Smile Smile Spin the bottle Wink Wink any which way I suggest bounce bounce & most are still living now in a pandemic type environment unfortunately. Time with the spin has long past I suggest & it's time for best practice ways to be put in place I suggest/suspect. Trump/Boris or the like bounce bounce have the choice now how they will go down in history in the history books with the pandemic scenario & for myself here Very Happy Very Happy things are not looking all that bright for them I'm affraid sadly Wink Wink. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

Masks, win.   Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Masks, win.    Masks, win.   EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 11:31 am

MISTY wrote:
    Got a headcache with all this political stuff.

Come on David get the shows on the way and lets have a bit of fun.

Regards.  

yes your right misty, do you reckon the old birds are through moulting now for most members ...? mine looking clean and tidy in general, odd few a bit scruffy ... scratch
    Back to top Go down
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

Masks, win.   Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Masks, win.    Masks, win.   EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 1:33 pm

Used to get and contribute to the Cage and Aviary when keeping canaries.

Saw a copy this morning and bought it.

Apparently they are having the same problems as us and are having shows on line.
    like us.

They are also having problems with the way their sport is being run, just like ours by dinasours.

Nothing changes.

Regards.
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

Masks, win.   Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Masks, win.    Masks, win.   EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 9:57 pm

David wrote:
    we have had major problems for years knackered, its just getting worse .....we need a government that is actually bothered about its people, the old labour government who did care has long gone, and conservatives have never cared, so what choice do we have ......?
    Don't despair etc David Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes always North Korea Wink Wink if looking for a new home, even China Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad or then maybe Russia Very Happy Very Happy Now Wink Wink I see bounce bounce you have hit the jack pot there of sorts it appears by the local news down here today Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad that being 50,000 odd dead now sadly from the corona virus issue apparently.  cheers & take care.
    Back to top Go down
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

Masks, win.   Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Masks, win.    Masks, win.   EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 9:27 am

Yes Knackered, we have much to be thankful for compared with the vast majority of the worlds population.

Things could be better but very much worse.

I think that most ordinary people are satisfied if they can live a reasonable life ( and irrespective of anything else the vast majority can) and most people can and take no interest in politics until perhaps an election when they have to choose between candidates chosen by select few.

Our system is far from representative of peoples wishes but by gum still the best available at the moment.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

Masks, win.   Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Masks, win.    Masks, win.   EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 9:44 am

just found this, i did know about some of it, but not all this .........might be of interest to some of our members ,

Here is a story you don't want to miss.
    Joe Biden and his first wife, Neilia, had three children: Hunter, Beau and Naomi.
    In 1972, Neilia and Naomi, died in a car accident. Joe eventually married a woman named Jill (his current wife).
    He already knew her because she had been Hunter's babysitter at the time of the car accident. (Yeah, THAT seems normal- marry the babysitter). They had a daughter named Ashley. Ashley lives 'a quiet life' and is frequently in and out of rehab for various substance abuse issues.
    Now sadly, the sanest, most normal one of the 3 surviving kids, Beau, dies in 2015 from a brain tumor. He had been married to Haillie and they had 2 children, a boy and a girl named Natalie, who was 11 yrs old when her dad died.
    Enter Hunter Biden, in 2015, to "comfort" his brother's widow. Mind you, Hunter is married at the time, to Kathleen Biden, since 1993. He starts screwing around with his dead brother's wife in 2015...his wife Kathleen finds out about it and they separate. Hunter moves in with his dead brother's wife, Haillie,and her two kids and they have a grand old time. He ultimately gets divorced from Kathleen in 2017. Meanwhile, he starts screwing around with a stripper, while still shacking up with his dead brother's wife, before his divorce is finalized, and gets the stripper pregnant. Haillie kicks his butt to the curb supposedly for this indiscretion in 2018. He denies the stripper's baby is his, although a paternity test proves otherwise and eventually he marries a woman named Melissa in 2019 after knowing her for 6 days...
    Does the tale end there? Why no, no it doesn't.
    That just sets the stage...
    Enter the laptop from hell...loaded with emails, text messages, photos, child pornography, videos, and other sordid digital images of drug use and rampant weirdness....
    Hunter Biden dropped the laptop off in Delaware, his home state, to get it repaired. It seems he dropped it in some water while in a meth-induced state of mind. He then neglected to pay the $85.00 repair fee and the laptop became the repair shop owner's property for non-payment. When the owner saw what was on it, he was ao disturbed that he contacted the FBI. No response. The DOJ? No response. Eventually, it landed in Rudy Giuliani's possession and he turned it over to the Delaware State Police AFTER making 4 copies of the hard drive. Turns out, there's quite a lot of child pornography on there...much of it involving children on Hunter's many trips to China. The Chinese Communist Party uses this as a blackmail tactic... They supply the young girls, they film you, unknowingly, and then they can keep you "in line", while paying you the big $$$ to do their bidding, like lucrative deals with your VP father.
    Millions of dollars were paid to Hunter Biden for favors with the US Govt while Joe Biden was VP under Obama.
    For 8 years Hunter made the contacts and split the money with his father, referred to as the "Big Guy" in all emails detailing how their ill gotten gains would be split up amongst all the criminals involved.
    Joe Biden sold out his country and used his meth head son to do it. ...
    But, IT GETS WORSE. Today, on the laptop, emails were released between Beau Biden's widow, Haillie, and Joe Biden in 2017 and more in 2018 when she and Hunter were still living together. They were casually talking about the continual "sexually inappropriate behavior" she had witnessed from Hunter toward her 14 year old daughter, Natalie, HIS NIECE!..
    She told Joe that she felt she had put her children in a dangerous situation by getting involved with Hunter Biden. Joe knew his son was screwing around with his niece and he advised his daughter-in-law to go to therapy.....No one went to the police and the abuse escalated. THAT is the main reason she broke off her relationship with Hunter. Among the pictures of Hunter having sex with young Asian children, there were hundreds of provocative pictures of a 14 year old girl, mainly topless, and hundreds more of Hunter Biden, in sexual poses with her, HIS NIECE. She was 14 yrs old and HE WAS 48!!
    BOTTOM LINE: ANY MAN WHO CAN'T TAKE CARE OF HIS OWN HOUSE, HAS NO BUSINESS BEING IN THE WHITE HOUSE.
    THE END.....but, is it? Nope. Rudy says there is more to come, primarily involving Joe Biden getting rich off laundering foreign money through our country, using his son as intermediary. Biden is as dirty and crooked as they come. Hillary looks clean compared to him. Now it makes sense why Obama REFUSED to endorse him as the DNC candidate until he was the last man standing!
    More to come...
    Dear God, how much worse can this get?
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

Masks, win.   Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Masks, win.    Masks, win.   EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 9:48 am

MISTY wrote:
    Yes Knackered, we have much to be thankful for compared with the vast majority of the worlds population.

Things could be better but very much worse.

I think that most ordinary people are satisfied if they can live a reasonable life ( and irrespective of anything else the vast majority can) and most people can and take no interest in politics until perhaps an election when they have to choose between candidates  chosen by select few.

Our system is far from representative of peoples wishes but by gum still the best available at the  moment.

Regards.

I agree Smile Smile offer free life time citizenship Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes to North Korea, China or Russia etc Misty Very Happy Very Happy & I suspect somehow  bounce  bounce few of the winger moaner types in a local sense would take up the offer as such Wink Wink. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

Masks, win.   Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Masks, win.    Masks, win.   EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 10:00 am

In this day and age David you need experience in positions of power, to know how matters of the lesser people work.

It is apparent that the new President was aware of this and is now in a position to deal with untoward matters having experienced them.

With all that experience cannot see him being anything than a complete success.

Regards.
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

Masks, win.   Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Masks, win.    Masks, win.   EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 10:04 am

David wrote:
    just found this, i did know about some of it, but not all this .........might be of interest to some of our members ,

Here is a story you don't want to miss.
    Joe Biden and his first wife, Neilia, had three children: Hunter, Beau and Naomi.
    In 1972, Neilia and Naomi, died in a car accident. Joe eventually married a woman named Jill (his current wife).
    He already knew her because she had been Hunter's babysitter at the time of the car accident. (Yeah, THAT seems normal- marry the babysitter). They had a daughter named Ashley. Ashley lives 'a quiet life' and is frequently in and out of rehab for various substance abuse issues.
    Now sadly, the sanest, most normal one of the 3 surviving kids, Beau, dies in 2015 from a brain tumor. He had been married to Haillie and they had 2 children, a boy and a girl named Natalie, who was 11 yrs old when her dad died.
    Enter Hunter Biden, in 2015, to "comfort" his brother's widow. Mind you, Hunter is married at the time, to Kathleen Biden, since 1993. He starts screwing around with his dead brother's wife in 2015...his wife Kathleen finds out about it and they separate. Hunter moves in with his dead brother's wife, Haillie,and her two kids and they have a grand old time. He ultimately gets divorced from Kathleen in 2017. Meanwhile, he starts screwing around with a stripper, while still shacking up with his dead brother's wife, before his divorce is finalized, and gets the stripper pregnant. Haillie kicks his butt to the curb supposedly for this indiscretion in 2018. He denies the stripper's baby is his, although a paternity test proves otherwise and eventually he marries a woman named Melissa in 2019 after knowing her for 6 days...
    Does the tale end there? Why no, no it doesn't.
    That just sets the stage...
    Enter the laptop from hell...loaded with emails, text messages, photos, child pornography, videos, and other sordid digital images of drug use and rampant weirdness....
    Hunter Biden dropped the laptop off in Delaware, his home state, to get it repaired. It seems he dropped it in some water while in a meth-induced state of mind. He then neglected to pay the $85.00 repair fee and the laptop became the repair shop owner's property for non-payment. When the owner saw what was on it, he was ao disturbed that he contacted the FBI. No response. The DOJ? No response. Eventually, it landed in Rudy Giuliani's possession and he turned it over to the Delaware State Police AFTER making 4 copies of the hard drive. Turns out, there's quite a lot of child pornography on there...much of it involving children on Hunter's many trips to China. The Chinese Communist Party uses this as a blackmail tactic... They supply the young girls, they film you, unknowingly, and then they can keep you "in line", while paying you the big $$$ to do their bidding, like lucrative deals with your VP father.
    Millions of dollars were paid to Hunter Biden for favors with the US Govt while Joe Biden was VP under Obama.
    For 8 years Hunter made the contacts and split the money with his father, referred to as the "Big Guy" in all emails detailing how their ill gotten gains would be split up amongst all the criminals involved.
    Joe Biden sold out his country and used his meth head son to do it. ...
    But, IT GETS WORSE. Today, on the laptop, emails were released between Beau Biden's widow, Haillie, and Joe Biden in 2017 and more in 2018 when she and Hunter were still living together. They were casually talking about the continual "sexually inappropriate behavior" she had witnessed from Hunter toward her 14 year old daughter, Natalie, HIS NIECE!..
    She told Joe that she felt she had put her children in a dangerous situation by getting involved with Hunter Biden. Joe knew his son was screwing around with his niece and he advised his daughter-in-law to go to therapy.....No one went to the police and the abuse escalated. THAT is the main reason she broke off her relationship with Hunter. Among the pictures of Hunter having sex with young Asian children, there were hundreds of provocative pictures of a 14 year old girl, mainly topless, and hundreds more of Hunter Biden, in sexual poses with her, HIS NIECE. She was 14 yrs old and HE WAS 48!!
    BOTTOM LINE: ANY MAN WHO CAN'T TAKE CARE OF HIS OWN HOUSE, HAS NO BUSINESS BEING IN THE WHITE HOUSE.
    THE END.....but, is it? Nope. Rudy says there is more to come, primarily involving Joe Biden getting rich off laundering foreign money through our country, using his son as intermediary. Biden is as dirty and crooked as they come. Hillary looks clean compared to him. Now it makes sense why Obama REFUSED to endorse him as the DNC candidate until he was the last man standing!
    More to come...
    Dear God, how much worse can this get?
    You worry me at times David lol! lol! lol! you worry about things bounce bounce that you have no control over type of thing Very Happy Very Happy. Let the Yanks sort it all out I say Wink Wink Biden/Trump Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Trump/Biden Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes both leave much to be desired I suggest, but come the end Wink Wink you reap what you sow type of thing I would suggest. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

Masks, win.   Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Masks, win.    Masks, win.   EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 10:19 am

we need to keep an eye on what going on in the world, things that could effect us ........although i already knew biden was a wrong un, i didnt know to what extent, this info has been checked and proven to be correct, those who call trump, and criticize him, have voted in a very dangerous man , who is corrupt at the very least .
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

Masks, win.   Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Masks, win.    Masks, win.   EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 8:39 pm

David wrote:
    we need to keep an eye on what going on in the world, things that could effect us ........although i already knew biden was a wrong un, i didnt know to what extent, this info has been checked and proven to be correct, those who call trump, and criticize him, have voted in a very dangerous man , who is corrupt at the very least .
    Smile Smile & Trump isn't etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes David. No sense watching what's going on around the world bounce bounce if one just dismisses it because it goes against the grain I suggest. 143,000 daily cases there now with the virus under Trumps watch Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad & he still has 60 odd days in power. Come the end of his watch Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes on those figures, another 8,500,000 odd will find themselves in the same type of position, sadly. So Smile Smile you prefer/pick Trump Wink Wink David. Here I will go with Biden etc bounce bounce even if he is not perfect in a perfect sense. Now Very Happy Very Happy Rant not finished yet lol! lol! lol! The Vatican/Pope Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad has just come out now telling the world, what the world has known for mega years about all the deviates within. Surprise, surprise Wink Wink are all the victim's from the past there now I take it supposed to sleep easy at night Wink Wink. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    halcanada81
    Hatchling
    Hatchling

Masks, win.   Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Masks, win.    Masks, win.   EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 9:02 pm

Trump is still in power. He will probably do something that shocks everyone. Danger!!!
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

Masks, win.   Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Masks, win.    Masks, win.   EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 11:40 pm

the most worrying thing to me, is people can see the truth, or read the truth, but still refuse to accept it .........they have voted a certain way, or had certain views all their lives, but will not change even though they must have doubts, but yet they still will not accept our governments do not care about the people, and do not have our best interests at heart.......sometimes people just cannot accept reality because its too painful to know they have put their faith in the wrong place .

do not be under any illusion our governments, whichever party they are, care about the people .....because they dont .
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Masks, win.   Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Masks, win.    Masks, win.   Empty

Back to top Go down

Masks, win.
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next