Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
done deal for the reds Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:17 am

» Good Morning
done deal for the reds Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:16 am

» Gst Filing Consultants In Chennai
done deal for the reds Emptyby tharunjohar50 Today at 7:16 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
done deal for the reds Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
done deal for the reds Emptyby David Yesterday at 4:53 pm

» SEO Company in Chennai
done deal for the reds Emptyby tharunjohar50 Yesterday at 11:37 am

» escaped birds return
done deal for the reds Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 10:42 am

» Scandalous .......
done deal for the reds Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
done deal for the reds Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) done deal for the reds 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.done deal for the reds Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
done deal for the reds Vote_lcapdone deal for the reds Voting_bardone deal for the reds Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
done deal for the reds Vote_lcapdone deal for the reds Voting_bardone deal for the reds Vote_rcap 
tharunjohar50
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222733 messages in 14004 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
done deal for the reds Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
done deal for the reds Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

done deal for the reds

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

done deal for the reds Empty
PostSubject: done deal for the reds   done deal for the reds EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 11:49 am

what a weird couple weeks, week last sunday having me tea on my lap infront of laptop chatting to ryan reynolds and rob macheleney listening to there plans for the club should we vote for the takeover, we are now global news were as i doubt most dont even know were wales is, it is exciting times for my team who have been stuck in the 5th tier for 13 years now, at least this is summat to chew on in these hard times, man utd and the scousers better look over their shoulders lol!
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: done deal for the reds   done deal for the reds EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 1:11 pm

.....and you'll get discounted trailers for training with a bit luck.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: done deal for the reds   done deal for the reds EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 1:27 pm

great news for wrexham really pleased for the club and their loyal supporters ,does micky thomas still have anything to do with the club....arsenal will be wary eh rog lol! lol! lol! atb
Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

PostSubject: Re: done deal for the reds   done deal for the reds EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 3:51 pm

oldstrain wrote:
great news for wrexham really pleased for the club and their loyal supporters ,does micky thomas still have anything to do with the club....arsenal will be wary eh rog  lol!  lol!  lol! atb
aye darren glad its all done, mickey recovering from cancer and seems to be doing okay does nothing official for club but always around if we need him, pretty much as he was on the pitch Wink
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: done deal for the reds   done deal for the reds EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 4:22 pm

[quote="redrog"]
oldstrain wrote:
great news for wrexham really pleased for the club and their loyal supporters ,does micky thomas still have anything to do with the club....arsenal will be wary eh rog  lol!  lol!  lol! atb
aye darren glad its all done, mickey recovering from cancer and seems to be doing okay does nothing official for club but always around if we need him, pretty much as he was on the pitch Wink [/quot

ah right i knew he was unwell but not in hospital ,hope he makes a good recovery atb to you and yer team rog Wink
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: done deal for the reds   done deal for the reds EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 11:07 pm

redrog wrote:
what a weird couple weeks, week last sunday having me tea on my lap infront of laptop chatting to ryan reynolds and rob macheleney listening to there plans for the club should we vote for the takeover, we are now global news were as i doubt most dont even know were wales is, it is exciting times for my team who have been stuck in the 5th tier for 13 years now, at least this is summat to chew on in these hard times, man utd and the scousers better look over their shoulders lol!
Even made the news down here etc Rog Smile Smile Mentioned rightly or wrongly bounce bounce you were something like the 3rd oldest club in the land apparently. End of the day thou bounce bounce maybe paint brushes for all now I suggest Smile Smile to bring your ground up my local patch down here called the MCG as such Very Happy Very Happy. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

PostSubject: Re: done deal for the reds   done deal for the reds EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 11:05 am

Knackered wrote:
redrog wrote:
Even made the news down here etc Rog Smile Smile Mentioned rightly or wrongly bounce bounce you were something like the 3rd oldest club in the land apparently. End of the day thou bounce bounce maybe paint brushes for all now I suggest Smile Smile to bring your ground up my local patch down here called the MCG as such Very Happy Very Happy. cheers & take care.
cheers pal, dont know how much time and money i have put into club over the years (and the mrs definitely doesnt) but glad its being taken off our hands, 3rd oldest world, and 1st oldest international stadium, local mp and council leaders all coming out of woodwork now, done nout for us in the past, bookies quoting us at 100/1 to lift premiership in the next 10 years lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: done deal for the reds   done deal for the reds EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 11:53 am

redrog wrote:
Knackered wrote:
redrog wrote:
cheers pal, dont know how much time and money i have put into club over the years (and the mrs definitely doesnt) but glad its being taken off our hands, 3rd oldest world, and 1st oldest international stadium, local mp and council leaders all coming out of woodwork now, done nout for us in the past, bookies quoting us at 100/1 to lift premiership in the next 10 years lol! lol! lol!

hey if theres limelight there will always be politicians/mps trying to take the glory ,to$$£r$ the lot of um cheers 100/1 are you on rog Wink lol!
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: done deal for the reds   done deal for the reds EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 2:34 pm

redrog wrote:

There is little more important than loyalty and boy you do show some, alls well that ends well.

10 years though with Trump around ???????.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: done deal for the reds   done deal for the reds EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 8:24 pm

MISTY wrote:
redrog wrote:

There is little more important than loyalty and boy you do show some, alls well that ends well.

10 years though with Trump around ???????.

Regards.
He may be the only one left I suggest Misty Smile Smile I'm affraid  our Trump Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes fired a couple more of his inner clan there again yesterday bounce bounce I see & they again recorded over 100,000 new cases with the virus & over 1700 odd dead from it on the same day. Now Very Happy Very Happy in one day Wink Wink Trump, the business man bounce bounce looses 1700 odd from his adopted family to the corona virus pandemic issue Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad & while under his watch etc if you believe the experts there & that is more Wink Wink than what we have lost down here to the same scenario bounce bounce since last Xmas here. So Smile Smile for all Trump fans here, maybe something to just think about now with Xmas once again coming up there shortly Wink Wink & the magic/tragic number now of 300,000 odd is knocking on the door I suggest in some ways unfortunately for certain type folk to just help bring in also the new year after Xmas Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes .  cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: done deal for the reds   done deal for the reds EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 3:46 pm

Nursing home about a few hundred yards from our house only opened a few weeks ago 54 new cases of the virus.

Hospital a stones throw from us having to cancel operations.

Say visitors not responsible, do not believe it, they come and ignore all the rules and then go back home.

Hope one of the vacines prove reliable.

Think in the end Trump will get hos come upance,problem, at what expense to the world.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: done deal for the reds   done deal for the reds EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 10:13 pm

MISTY wrote:
Nursing home about a few hundred yards from our house only opened a few weeks ago 54 new cases of the virus.

Hospital a stones throw from us having to cancel operations.

Say visitors not responsible, do not believe it, they come and  ignore all the rules and then go back home.

Hope one of the vacines prove reliable.

Think in the end Trump will get hos come upance,problem, at what expense to the world.

Regards.

Nursing homes were our major problem down here etc Misty I'm affraid in the early days with the virus issue. Sad to say Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & truth be told Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad my little plot, unfortunately bounce bounce was the basket case for the whole country here sadly. Something like 700 plus dead there for what I remember in our local nursing home environment in the early days, out of the total number today of maybe 900 odd dead here for the country now. End of the day thou bounce bounce I just hope there where you are, they put the effort in with what is required to bring things under control for your old folk there as they did here in the end as such. Final note here Smile Smile lol! lol! lol! & I know the sceptics Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes still maintain we don't have an issue to control. But Wink Wink in a global sense bounce bounce every 17 seconds now, some one somewhere has died from the virus scenario now apparently Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes if your just happy to believe the figures/statistic sheet/trail out there Wink Wink. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

PostSubject: Re: done deal for the reds   done deal for the reds EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 1:03 pm

quick update on these lads, one of our supporters suffers from cerebal palsey, been having a whip round to modify his bathroom for him, we were £6000 short and Rob mcheleney donated that same ammount, many will say its peanuts etc but i thought it was a top job by the lad......
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: done deal for the reds   done deal for the reds EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 1:19 pm

Not the amount that counts but the thought.

Just hope all goes well for the person involved.

We moan at times BUT ???????.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: done deal for the reds   done deal for the reds EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 8:52 pm

redrog wrote:
quick update on these lads, one of our supporters suffers from cerebal palsey, been having a whip round to modify his bathroom for him, we were £6000 short and Rob mcheleney donated that same ammount, many will say its peanuts etc but i thought it was a top job by the lad......
Credit to the man here also for chipping etc Rog Smile Smile. May or may not have been his pocket money Wink Wink but credit where due I suggest Very Happy Very Happy. Now, something along the same type lines bounce bounce I suspect/suggest. 110 year old veteran from the 2nd world war in Yanky land who was in hospital there recently, asked if there was anything he would like while convalescing there. Yes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes a new roof for my house if it was at all possible Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Ok lol! lol! lol! a bit left field & not quite what I was expecting Wink Wink but will just see what I can do for you in that area. End of the story, community all got together apparently & gave him a new roof for his house to celebrate him leaving hospital. So Very Happy Very Happy as much as I love putting sh*te on the yanks here at times Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes because of their thinking with the corona scenario pandemic, on this issue in question bounce bounce credit where due type of thing Smile Smile to those that chipped in there to make an old man happy  Smile  Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

PostSubject: Re: done deal for the reds   done deal for the reds EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 12:12 pm

Knackered wrote:
redrog wrote:
Credit to the man here also for chipping etc Rog Smile Smile. May or may not have been his pocket money Wink Wink but credit where due I suggest Very Happy Very Happy. Now, something along the same type lines bounce bounce I suspect/suggest. 110 year old veteran from the 2nd world war in Yanky land who was in hospital there recently, asked if there was anything he would like while convalescing there. Yes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes a new roof for my house if it was at all possible Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Ok lol! lol! lol! a bit left field & not quite what I was expecting Wink Wink but will just see what I can do for you in that area. End of the story, community all got together apparently & gave him a new roof for his house to celebrate him leaving hospital. So Very Happy Very Happy as much as I love putting sh*te on the yanks here at times Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes because of their thinking with the corona scenario pandemic, on this issue in question bounce bounce credit where due type of thing Smile Smile to those that chipped in there to make an old man happy  Smile  Smile. cheers
yep right pal, always thought my grandparents were special people to go through 2 wars and come out the otherside, any vets in my opinion should get a free ride, very few of us realise what that sort of sacrifice entails
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: done deal for the reds   done deal for the reds EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 3:45 pm

Tis very true the poor are far more helpful to others in the same position than those intent on ruining everything for everybody.

Still hard to get ones head round the conditions in the thirties and those of today.

One would have thought by now life would have been a reasonable proposition for all, and those less able cared for.

Afraid greed and jealousy has ruined the prospects offered thank goodnes for those who have not sucummed to greed etc; or the world would be (if that is actually possible) in an even worse position.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: done deal for the reds   done deal for the reds EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 9:19 pm

redrog wrote:
Knackered wrote:
redrog wrote:
yep right pal, always thought my grandparents were special people to go through 2 wars and come out the otherside, any vets in my opinion should get a free ride, very few of us realise what that sort of sacrifice entails
Found few things I admired about Trump etc Rog Smile Smile I'm  affraid but gave him full credit for what he did in his time to make life a bit easier for the Vet's there with extra health benefits. Our grand parent types Smile Smile I suggest bounce bounce  were built different thankfully, being tough as nails compared to the selfish/flackie types that moan & complain about a few minor restrictions placed on them these days on average with the corona issue as such, as an example  Wink  Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: done deal for the reds   done deal for the reds EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 9:31 am

Think there is good in everyone Knackered, it is just hard to find it in some.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

PostSubject: Re: done deal for the reds   done deal for the reds EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 11:09 am

Knackered wrote:
redrog wrote:
Knackered wrote:
redrog wrote:
Found few things I admired about Trump etc Rog Smile Smile I'm  affraid but gave him full credit for what he did in his time to make life a bit easier for the Vet's there with extra health benefits. Our grand parent types Smile Smile I suggest bounce bounce  were built different thankfully, being tough as nails compared to the selfish/flackie types that moan & complain about a few minor restrictions placed on them these days on average with the corona issue as such, as an example  Wink  Wink. cheers
with you all the way there pal, often think how i would have done in those times, and the answer is i really dont know........
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: done deal for the reds   done deal for the reds EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 11:41 pm

redrog wrote:
Knackered wrote:
redrog wrote:
Knackered wrote:
redrog wrote:
with you all the way there pal, often think how i would have done in those times, and the answer is i really dont know........
Few these days Rog Smile Smile I suggest bounce bounce would pass the test of endurance, like the older generation of old. Found selfish type attitude for many now in society Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad  I'm affraid with many that are walking the streets these days unfortunately from my experience/perspective. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: done deal for the reds   done deal for the reds Empty

Back to top Go down

done deal for the reds
Page 1 of 1