Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Some Reds and Mealys Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:35 am

» Scandalous .......
Some Reds and Mealys Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Some Reds and Mealys Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Some Reds and Mealys Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Some Reds and Mealys Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Some Reds and Mealys Emptyby David Yesterday at 12:38 pm

» Good Morning
Some Reds and Mealys Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:19 am

» Morgan's new job
Some Reds and Mealys Emptyby Knackered Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:43 pm

» Another find
Some Reds and Mealys Emptyby David Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:14 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Some Reds and Mealys 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Some Reds and Mealys Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Some Reds and Mealys Vote_lcapSome Reds and Mealys Voting_barSome Reds and Mealys Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Some Reds and Mealys Vote_lcapSome Reds and Mealys Voting_barSome Reds and Mealys Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222577 messages in 14000 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Some Reds and Mealys Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Some Reds and Mealys Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Some Reds and Mealys

Go down 
+7
terryp
oldstrain
sjrw
fletch
stormqueen
sj lofts
VanReet Man123
11 posters
AuthorMessage
VanReet Man123
Youngbird
Youngbird
VanReet Man123

Some Reds and Mealys Empty
PostSubject: Some Reds and Mealys   Some Reds and Mealys EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:01 pm

Some Reds and Mealys Fml5as
Some Reds and Mealys 15prdc4
Some of this years young birds they are all Van Reets.
Back to top Go down
sj lofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
sj lofts

PostSubject: Re: Some Reds and Mealys   Some Reds and Mealys EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:11 pm

some nice birds there Jamie hope they do well for you nxt yr m8 Wink 
Back to top Go down
http://www.stafvanreet.com/AboutUs.html
VanReet Man123
Youngbird
Youngbird
VanReet Man123

PostSubject: Re: Some Reds and Mealys   Some Reds and Mealys EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:20 pm

Cheers Ste they are belting pigeons they are all Mardon pigeons.
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: Some Reds and Mealys   Some Reds and Mealys EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:00 pm

nice looking birds vanreet.
just for interest do you loss much of your reds.
was told years ago that the reds was the first to go with the hawks.
we bred 7 reds this year and we are left with 2.
john.
Back to top Go down
fletch
Hatchling
Hatchling
fletch

PostSubject: Re: Some Reds and Mealys   Some Reds and Mealys EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:07 pm

nice pigeons mate we fly 90% van reets but they all blues
Back to top Go down
sjrw
Hatchling
Hatchling
sjrw

PostSubject: Re: Some Reds and Mealys   Some Reds and Mealys EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:49 pm

very nice looking birds m8, ive 2 van reets my self, but they are checker pieds.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Some Reds and Mealys   Some Reds and Mealys EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:53 pm

nice birds mate ...i like reds and mealys but try to stay clear now because i always seem to get um back hawked or lose um ....lovely pigeons though mate look very well to atb with um Wink 
Back to top Go down
terryp
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: best bird    Some Reds and Mealys EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:54 pm

hi everybody mine was a blue pied cock unrung used to take him to the pigeon markett at hexham sell him to the pigeon dealer he allways came back sold him a few times.made a couple of shillings that was 40 odd years ago lol .....
Back to top Go down
sjrw
Hatchling
Hatchling
sjrw

PostSubject: Re: Some Reds and Mealys   Some Reds and Mealys EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:59 pm

stormqueen wrote:
nice looking birds vanreet.
just for interest do you loss much of your reds.
was told years ago that the reds was the first to go with the hawks.
we bred 7 reds this year and we are left with 2.
john.

hi john. I started with 9 red ybs this year , I still have 7. realy don't think bop cares what color he eats. lol!  plus I have fields at the front off my house, and I get lot off street walkers going there each day, and theres a lot off reds and mealys. atb stan
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: Some Reds and Mealys   Some Reds and Mealys EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 8:46 pm

Very nice, If I let them out at 8 in the morning by 8.30 they would all be gone.
Im painting my pigeons black and white next year and gluing a magpie long feather to the middle of the tail and see if they can survive a season.
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: Some Reds and Mealys   Some Reds and Mealys EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:23 pm

I was just interested in what other members thought of reds.
it was the same last year with us . breed a good few reds and only one left from that year. we like the reds but never seem to last with us.
take this year we lost one young bird off the loft. and it was a red.
still nice looking birds vanreet.
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: Some Reds and Mealys   Some Reds and Mealys EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:37 pm

i have quite a few reds and mealys, i also have grizzles blues chequers black pieds and 1 or 2 funny colour birds,all have to do the gauntlet from france,shortest channel race for me is 303 miles to my loft, i have had 3 hawk attacks this year, that i no of all birds made home with a few feathers missing, all were differant colours, personaly i dont think it makes any differance, if the b.o.p. want 1 he or she will get 1.cheers 
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Some Reds and Mealys   Some Reds and Mealys EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 5:46 am

fletch wrote:
They certainly are nice looking birds etc as you say Fletch. Thou !!!!!!!! if one is not careful at times, one can/could finish up with a loft of nice looking pigeons. But they don't have the brain power/smarts in them to race for what I have found. cheers 
Back to top Go down
terryp
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: reds mealys   Some Reds and Mealys EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:49 pm

nice looking birds i licke the black splashed reds and mealys you got any of them.. cheers terryp...
Back to top Go down
VanReet Man123
Youngbird
Youngbird
VanReet Man123

PostSubject: Re: Some Reds and Mealys   Some Reds and Mealys EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:06 pm

Thanks for all the comments:D Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Some Reds and Mealys   Some Reds and Mealys EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:29 pm

Some nice birds Jamie
Back to top Go down
fletch
Hatchling
Hatchling
fletch

PostSubject: Re: Some Reds and Mealys   Some Reds and Mealys EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:33 pm

Knackered wrote:
fletch wrote:
They certainly are nice looking birds etc as you say Fletch. Thou !!!!!!!! if one is not careful at times, one can/could finish up with a loft of nice looking pigeons. But they don't have the brain power/smarts in them to race for what I have found. cheers 

good point mate that why a cross every few years add something new in
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Some Reds and Mealys   Some Reds and Mealys EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:34 pm

fletch wrote:
Knackered wrote:
fletch wrote:

good point mate that why a cross every few years add something new in
Spot on as always Lee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Reds and Mealys   Some Reds and Mealys Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Reds and Mealys
Page 1 of 1