Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Alien Contact - Page 3 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 5:08 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Alien Contact - Page 3 Emptyby David Today at 11:48 am

» Weather today
Alien Contact - Page 3 Emptyby David Today at 10:31 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Alien Contact - Page 3 Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Alien Contact - Page 3 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Alien Contact - Page 3 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Alien Contact - Page 3 Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Alien Contact - Page 3 Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
Alien Contact - Page 3 Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Alien Contact - Page 3 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Alien Contact - Page 3 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Alien Contact - Page 3 Vote_lcapAlien Contact - Page 3 Voting_barAlien Contact - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Alien Contact - Page 3 Vote_lcapAlien Contact - Page 3 Voting_barAlien Contact - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222795 messages in 14005 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Alien Contact - Page 3 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Alien Contact - Page 3 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Alien Contact

Go down 
+5
Knackered
oldstrain
MISTY
barnie
David
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Alien Contact - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Contact   Alien Contact - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 9:42 am

Yes, it it a very difficult and complicated  issue, LIFE.

When you stood contemplating nature Knackered did it not occur to you how why and when that before you came about, and was there  a reason for it all ?.

If you picked up the most basic thing like a spoon and were told it just came about on it's own you would think it a mad statement.

So how much more madness is involved in thinking that life just CAME ABOUT, animal, vegitable and mineral, not forgetting humans.

Mankind through lack of respect for God has reached the depths we now find the World in, he has ignored all that which was given as instructions for a long and happy life  and after which, when Satan has been dealt with, the earth will return along with those who stay true to God to the original state God intended.

On the other hand, if you believe everything just CAME ABOUT and you consider the state the world is in it will not be in a fit state for animal, vagitable or mineral within a very short time.

Me thinks considering facts regarding the prospects of mankind finding a solution to the earths problems, the list far too long to list, is a good starting point.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Alien Contact   Alien Contact - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 11:58 am

Well Ray, 'you live and die' What's the point in that?. As to all going to heaven... That is simply not true. Nor a biblical teaching ... just a pagan one that pagan religion's tickle ears with, in their falsehoods lol.
As you have stated before... which I agreed saying 'No wonder people turn away from believing.

Any way Ray, like I say, I respect your views and thoughts and your ability to reason.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Alien Contact   Alien Contact - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 5:08 pm

Thank you for respecting my views , hand on heart I wish there was something after death I really do because like most I hope there is something after all this   but one day I suppose I will find out , just wish I could tell other if there is life after death
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Alien Contact   Alien Contact - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 7:24 pm

MISTY wrote:
Yes, it it a very difficult and complicated  issue, LIFE.

When you stood contemplating nature Knackered did it not occur to you how why and when that before you came about, and was there  a reason for it all ?.

If you picked up the most basic thing like a spoon and were told it just came about on it's own you would think it a mad statement.

So how much more madness is involved in thinking that life just CAME ABOUT, animal, vegitable and mineral, not forgetting humans.

Mankind through lack of respect for God has reached the depths we now find the World in, he has ignored all that which was given as instructions for a long and happy life  and after which, when Satan has been dealt with, the earth will return along with those who stay true to God to the original state God intended.

On the other hand, if you believe everything just CAME ABOUT and you consider the state the world is in it will not be in a fit state for animal, vagitable or mineral within a very short time.

Me thinks considering facts regarding the prospects of mankind finding a solution to the earths problems, the list far too long to list, is a good starting point.

Regards.
Smile Smile Wasn't that sort of field etc Misty Wink Wink I'm affraid Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes was more like cracker night in hell bounce bounce to some degree, when I asked the man "God" the question as such, why is it so WinkWink. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Alien Contact   Alien Contact - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:32 pm

Never seen or heard of anyone not having a bad time at some point Knackered, if the only reason you believe in God is  so that you have an easy time in life it is the wrong foundation.

We all have ups and downs and there is unbelieveable events and problems that humans have to experience due mainly to SATAN along with mans stupidity.

Many realy true Christians suffered the most horrific treatment and still had the strength to carry on and never denounce their faith.

I could very easily say that some of the pain I have suffered in my life would not have been allowed were there a loving God.

In reaity all the pain in the world can be put at the hands of mankinds actions, he was given the Rules that would lead to a good life for all and chose to ignore them, not to mention SATAN.

Just look at the state of  the world, it speaks for its self.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Possum Loft
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: Re: Alien Contact   Alien Contact - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 9:04 pm

Son in law is here. Very religious. We just do not talk about it. Endless debate.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Alien Contact   Alien Contact - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 10:10 pm

Yes exactly, endless alright but it's like every topic if you think you are right you'll fight your corner until proven wrong
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Alien Contact   Alien Contact - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 12:38 pm

You know, and I certainly am not aiming for a debate. As said, one has their' own views, which they are comfortable with, and it sits well. Why should they change their mind? As a post says earlier 'Could be an endless debate'.

It certainly isn't reasonable that I can, could,, or should, be a sauce that may enlighten one. Mind as I say, 10 Million every week are having a free study. They are taking a chance to listen and have an understanding of truth. To put their' points of views, and thoughts, regards what the Bible / god's word really says'! To get an true understanding! Then able to take on board a reasoning that suits. One that they accept, or proudly refuse. As it should be! For one has an ability, with a reasoning power, to discern. To have an understanding of truth.

Yes we are creatures of habits. We don't like change. If a change is put forward in any walk of life, then it is only reasonable to discern what- if any - benefits it may be to, and for us.

A simple true is, it is far, far easier to be in and with the 'In crowd' than stand outside.
Also because of folks with white smocks, or' Letters' behind their name pouting self importance and own garnered praise, most go along wit it. For most others will and do. Mind they couldn't answer a jot as to why! Just 'Others do' or 'Well they do say' and other nonsensible retorts. For most don't even understand the merest points why1 However, they protest till kingdom come ...

Like millions of untested millions, and impossible to test, myth regards the theory of evolution! In fact there are billions improbable, and not able to evolve parts, in our own bodies.

Is it not far easier to accept, and above all, have no one to be accountable to'. Having no creator asking for a simple thing, to believe in a reality!

The far gone unproven unrealities of theories verses the bible teaching for to day. Like ' Romans Ch10. V 13. says: 'There is the same Lord over all, who is rich toward all those calling on him. 13 For “everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved. 14. However, how will they call on him if they have not put faith in him? How, in turn, will they put faith in him about whom they have not heard? How, in turn, will they hear without someone to preach? 15 How, in turn, will they preach unless they have been sent out? Just as it is written: 'How beautiful are the feet of those who declare good news of good things'!
Just like many do with their pigeons and symptoms.
One may try something, but give up, for whatever reason(s). And return to going along with what they did, thjs season, and the one before. getting the same results. Yes, I know, next season will be different lol

Last edited by Daz on Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Alien Contact   Alien Contact - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 1:18 pm

peel bros wrote:
Yes exactly,  endless alright but it's like every topic if you think you are right  you'll fight your corner until proven wrong
If you are sure that you have found the truth, then it would be selfish and unacceptable not to attempt to share it with others.

It is impossible to prove how everything came about, one can only go on what one can reasonably conclude from the actual evidence before you.

Evolution is not a possibility, there are too many interdependantcies involved.

All must have been created at the same time or none could survive.

So on that basis alone ( which is irrefutable) evolution goes out of the window.

So if one wants the truth one has to look elsewhere.

The only alternative is a creator.

Mankind has saught the answer relentlessly using numerous theories but a little thought goes a long way.

If there must be a creator then WHY did the creator create.

There must be a reason.

Without going into detail the Bible gives all the answers.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Alien Contact   Alien Contact - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 2:49 pm

peel bros wrote:
Yes exactly,  endless alright but it's like every topic if you think you are right  you'll fight your corner until proven wrong

How true!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Alien Contact   Alien Contact - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 9:10 pm

MISTY wrote:
peel bros wrote:
If you are sure that you have found the truth, then it would be selfish and unacceptable not to attempt to share it with others.

It is impossible to prove how everything came about, one can only go on what one can reasonably conclude from the actual evidence before you.

So on that basis alone ( which is irrefutable) evolution goes out of the window.

Mankind has saught the answer relentlessly using numerous theories but a little thought goes a long way.

There must be a reason.

Regards.
The Bible Smile Smile may have all the answers with in it etc Daz Very Happy Very Happy  as you say. But Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes for myself here bounce bounce it's perhaps, it's own worst enemy in some ways I'm affraid Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad when you see those talking the talk in a biblical sense at the highest level & order being some of the worst of the worst by nature in human type terms Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Alien Contact   Alien Contact - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 9:46 pm

I agree Knackered that their are pretenders using religion as a cover for anything evil they wish to persue.

The Church of England has completely lost it's way and I can understand people becomming disenchanted with their idea of the Bible teachings.

They have abanded the most basics of Christs teaching and the Bibles pronciples in an attempt to pacify the ungodly in an attempt to keep seats  with bottoms on.

Satan knows how to manipulate the ungodly  and the Churches are full of all sorts of misfits and those the Bible say are abominable, some actually wearing dog collars.

That is why those who abhor the use of religion for numerous dispicable purposes have to keep trying to shame and expose those involved.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Alien Contact   Alien Contact - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 8:49 pm

MISTY wrote:
I agree Knackered that their are pretenders using religion as a cover for anything evil they wish to persue.

The Church of England has completely lost it's way and I can understand people becomming disenchanted with their idea of the Bible teachings.

They have abanded the most basics of Christs teaching and the Bibles pronciples in an attempt to pacify the ungodly in an attempt to keep seats  with bottoms on.

Satan knows how to manipulate the ungodly  and the Churches are full of all sorts of misfits and those the Bible say are abominable, some actually wearing dog collars.

That is why those who abhor the use of religion for numerous dispicable purposes have to keep trying to shame and expose those involved.

Regards.
Been a legal battle going on down here etc Misty Smile Smile for over 6 years Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Jewish Principal/teacher Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad caught out molesting her flock here years ago  & she then did a runner back to Israel. Something like 70 appeals went through the legal system there by her legal eagles to save her without a thought or a concern about the damage she did to the kids under her watch while here. Judgement day has finely swung our way now bounce bounce apparently & her concern is now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes went she arrives back here in the not to distant future, she could somehow catch the corona virus Rolling EyesRolling Eyes. cheers.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Alien Contact   Alien Contact - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 10:29 am

the church alters its opinion on whats allowed and not allowed, more often than knackered changes his socks ...........they go along with whats politically correct at the time .

like a lot of things nowadays, they make it up as they go along .
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Alien Contact   Alien Contact - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 10:54 am

True David... striving to get bums of seats and fill the money jars lol.

Could name, easily, 20 and more of their' so called beliefs to appease. That are not only NOT biblical doctrines, but completely false and against the very teachings!

Changing topic lol.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Alien Contact   Alien Contact - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 12:28 pm

Daz wrote:
Changing topic lol.

thats what we do here daz, lol! lol! lol!

no original topic stays the same after a few posts, i reckon the big forums ie chat , basics would be pulling their hair out ....... Razz Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Alien Contact   Alien Contact - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 1:20 pm

David wrote:
the church alters its opinion on whats allowed and not allowed, more often than knackered changes his socks ...........they go along with whats politically correct at the time .

like a lot of things nowadays, they make it up as they go along .
Come on David Knackered only has one pair of socks, he washes them once every birthday so I have heard ( could be someone telling you porkies David)

As for changing subjects, would be boring to have ones with little or no interest and the chance of everlasting life is not one to be dismissed lightly.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Alien Contact   Alien Contact - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 2:40 pm

he washes his socks once a year misty, weather they need it or not .......... lol! lol! lol!

hes very hygenic is our knackered Razz Razz Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
halcanada81
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Alien Contact   Alien Contact - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 3:06 pm

He wears socks?
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Alien Contact   Alien Contact - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 6:54 pm

The same applies over here Knackered regarding the Churches and Religeous Schools.

Realy despicable activities involving hundreds of young people over many, many years,and those in charge if not partaking cover up for those that have done.

Unfortunately the churches offer all the opportunities to abuse young impressionable kids who do not know better and think they are in the best hands.

They are attempting to bring some to justice but no one knows if the actual Judges are any better.

Some of the sentencing makes no sense or reason, maybe a case of ALL BUT FOR.

If you read the cases in the papers, it is a worse offence to park in a wrong place than shoot or knife someone, Pro Rata.

We let known illegals remain here after serving minimum sentences for the most serious crimes and then  they go out and do the same,again.

No sypathy for the victims.

We have no justice system as such, we have courts and judges but ??????,

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Alien Contact   Alien Contact - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 10:27 pm

David wrote:
Daz wrote:
Changing topic lol.

thats what we do here daz, lol! lol! lol!

no original topic stays the same after a few posts, i reckon the big forums ie chat , basics would be pulling their hair out ....... Razz Razz lol!
Never noticed that here etc David Wink Wink I'm  affraid will just pay more attention now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes with what is actually said here at times  lol!  lol!  lol! Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Alien Contact   Alien Contact - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 10:39 pm

David wrote:
he washes his socks once a year misty, weather they need it or not .......... lol! lol! lol!

hes very hygenic is our knackered Razz Razz Razz cheers
lol! lol! lol! water is like gold down here etc David Smile Smile I kid you not. So much so Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes my yearly dip in the local river bounce bounce is it, I'm affraid for the year, because of the snakes & crocodiles lurking there & the odd man eater type white pointer shark Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Alien Contact   Alien Contact - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 7:49 am

Knackered wrote:
MISTY wrote:
peel bros wrote:

There must be a reason.

Regards.
The Bible Smile Smile may have all the answers with in it etc Daz Very Happy Very Happy  as you say. But Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes for myself here bounce bounce it's perhaps, it's own worst enemy in some ways I'm affraid Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad when you see those talking the talk in a biblical sense at the highest level & order being some of the worst of the worst by nature in human type terms Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. cheers & take care.

exactly ,more kiddie fiddlers and weirdos than you can wave a stick at,the whole picture is nothing like sunday school back in the 70's you would never leave yer kid at church these days eh ,all the trust/ideology has long gone...i mean "where does adam and eve fit in now or will it be changed to adam and steve "my point is they change it as they go along
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Alien Contact   Alien Contact - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 10:36 am

No doubt oldstrain, the majority of the Church of England and Catholic churches are and have been for many years a haven for all kinds of perverts.

Often from top to bottom.

Many are now being brought to light but a little late in the day for those that were exploited.

All this makes it harder for the dedicated Christians who uphold the Bibles teachings to get the truth over to others, and this is understandable when you have Satan in the background encouraging the dismissal of the Bibles teaching.

Makes me puke when I see the idiots dressed up like clowns walzing down the aisle with a weapon in their hands, all Pagan symbols, then taking about good and evil and children going hungry, and a lot of other hot air and then derobing and getting into a Rolls and driving back to a large house with sevants and a none intimate ???? male partner.

If you analyse the Church of England it is more PAGAN than Pagan.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Alien Contact   Alien Contact - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 11:29 am

Truth set to beautiful music.

1.When a man becomes a father

And a woman has a child of her own,

They share a trust, they must remember,

That is not theirs, not theirs alone.

The gift they share is from Jehovah;

Of life and love he is the one true Source.

To parents he gives sure direction

That they may follow the wisest course.

(CHORUS)

A sacred trust you have been given;

A precious life is in your hands.

You can bestow the greatest favor;

Instruct your child in God’s commands.

2.All the words God has commanded—

They must always prove to be on your heart.

These words you’ll speak to sons and daughters;

This is your trust, this is your part.

To them you’ll speak along your roadway,

When you rise up and when you are at rest.

In years to come, may they remember,

May they be faithful, may they be blessed.

(CHORUS)

A sacred trust you have been given;

A precious life is in your hands.

You can bestow the greatest favor;

Instruct your child in God’s commands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alien Contact   Alien Contact - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alien Contact
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next