Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Vaccine Phone Call  Emptyby David Yesterday at 6:18 pm

» escaped birds return
Vaccine Phone Call  Emptyby David Yesterday at 6:17 pm

» Weather today
Vaccine Phone Call  Emptyby David Yesterday at 6:17 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Vaccine Phone Call  Emptyby David Yesterday at 12:01 pm

» good luck weekend
Vaccine Phone Call  Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 2:24 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Vaccine Phone Call  Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

» Scandalous .......
Vaccine Phone Call  Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Vaccine Phone Call  Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Vaccine Phone Call  Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Vaccine Phone Call  20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Vaccine Phone Call  Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Vaccine Phone Call  Vote_lcapVaccine Phone Call  Voting_barVaccine Phone Call  Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Vaccine Phone Call  Vote_lcapVaccine Phone Call  Voting_barVaccine Phone Call  Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222655 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Vaccine Phone Call  Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Vaccine Phone Call  Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Vaccine Phone Call

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Vaccine Phone Call  Empty
PostSubject: Vaccine Phone Call    Vaccine Phone Call  EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 2:41 pm

just had a phone call from doctors, asking if i want my covid "vaccine", as i am classed as vulnerable, i told her thank you very much, but no thank you ........ok no problem she said, end of call, job done pirat pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Phone Call    Vaccine Phone Call  EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 4:20 pm

David wrote:
just had a phone call from doctors, asking if i want my covid "vaccine", as i am classed as vulnerable,  i told her thank you very much, but no thank you ........ok no problem she said, end of call, job done pirat pirat pirat
Congratulations on helping the cause.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Phone Call    Vaccine Phone Call  EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 4:30 pm

will make absolutely no difference to the "cause" if i have it or not.......what is the point of having the jab, when it doesnt stop you catching covid, or doesnt stop you transmitting covid .........there is no reason at all why any of us need the jab, which by the way is NOT a vaccine .

when you go into shops misty, do you stillneed to wear your mask now youve had the jab ...?

ill answer that for you..........yes you do .
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Phone Call    Vaccine Phone Call  EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 4:40 pm

David wrote:
will make absolutely no difference to the "cause" if i have it or not.......what is the point of having the jab, when it doesnt stop you catching covid, or doesnt stop you transmitting covid .........there is no reason at all why any of us need the jab, which by the way is NOT a vaccine .

when you go into shops misty, do you stillneed to wear your mask now youve had the jab ...?

David you have a very hacknied idea of just what the vacine is for.

It is an attempt to reduce the number of people who have to go into intensive care and overwhelm the NHS.

It claims nothing  more than that.

The idea is to make the  effect of the virus less severe when one get infected to an extent that you can deal with it at home.

It does not say you cannot pass it on, so obviously you should take the same safeguards as before contacting the virus, so you do not pass it on.

Not Rocket Science, COMMON SENSE.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Phone Call    Vaccine Phone Call  EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 9:07 pm

MISTY wrote:
David wrote:

David you have a very hacknied idea of just what the vacine is for.

It is an attempt to reduce the number of people who have to go into intensive care and overwhelm the NHS.

It claims nothing  more than that.

The idea is to make the  effect of the virus less severe when one get infected to an extent that you can deal with it at home.

It does not say you cannot pass it on, so obviously you should take the same safeguards as before contacting the virus, so you do not pass it on.

Not Rocket Science, COMMON SENSE.

Regards.
Common sense Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes as you say Misty Smile Smile isn't rocket science etc bounce bounce But Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad unfortunately sadly lacking thou for certain folk I feel Wink Wink these days, when one takes as an example Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes what went on with Trump recently & how he rallied his flock to storm the capital there in a rebellious type mood against the best advise & wisdom from their legal system there.  cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Phone Call    Vaccine Phone Call  EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 9:54 pm

Latest I heard Knackered is that the vacine was a means of controlling our thoughts  etc;

What a load of rubbish, everyone knows Trump is the savior of all his people, honest as the day is long and would give his last penny to the poor.

Our Borris could not possibly have done any better took all the right decisions and will eventually be a hero.

Oh and I had the jab on Monday.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Phone Call    Vaccine Phone Call  EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 7:41 am

David wrote:
just had a phone call from doctors, asking if i want my covid "vaccine", as i am classed as vulnerable,  i told her thank you very much, but no thank you ........ok no problem she said, end of call, job done pirat pirat pirat
press redial david, what you got to loose? if your right you've got another small hole in your arm for nout, but if your wrong you snuff it......no brainer pal.....if yer mam and dad were around they'd give you a clout and tell you to get on with it Rolling Eyes lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Phone Call    Vaccine Phone Call  EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 1:39 pm

misty, the vaccine is still an un known quantity, it is still experimental, and cobbled together in desperation, we are the lab rats .......it is widely known it doesnt stop us catching covid, nor transmitting it........ it is not so widely known our government also do not know if the vaccine will reduce symptums by us taking it, no one knows the side effects or long term adverse effects of it ,this is not the first time we have been here, regarding medical miricle cures etc ,

as for attempting to reduce numbers in hospitals, it could be that the ICU in future are over run with people with side effects of taking the vaccine, we also do not know the long term side effects on future generations, our government has already admitted this , it is already happening, norway has 30 dead due to vaccine, israel many ill due to vaccine ..........

only time will tell misty, i hope it is a success for those who depend upon it and those who have invested so much hope and faith in this miricle jab , but over the years i have learnt not to trust government propaganda, and have learned to look beyond the veil , and use common sense to protect my family and me, in the best way possible , rather than listening to self serving psychopathic millionares .

psalm 41:3 the lord sustains them on their sick bed, and restores them from their bed of illness ( not a man made vaccine )

we are never going to agree on this misty, i will leave it there ...... flower
Back to top Go down
halcanada81
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Phone Call    Vaccine Phone Call  EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 3:59 pm

Medicago

How many doses Canada has an agreement for: As many as 76 million

Who makes it: This is Canada’s leading homegrown candidate, as Medicago is based in Quebec.

In a nutshell: This vaccine is made in Canada, and it’s made from plants.

What do we know: Medicago is taking a unique approach to vaccine making. It is using a cousin of a tobacco plant to make what are called virus-like particles that are designed to trick your body into thinking they’re coronavirus particles — but they’re not.

The hope is that they’ll be a close enough match to teach your body to generate an immune response when it sees the real thing.

“It will self-assemble in a way that it will look, under an electron microscope, like the virus. It’s pretty similar, but it’s not the virus, it’s not infectious, it cannot replicate or induce any disease,” Nathalie Landry, Medicago’s executive vice-president of scientific and medical affairs, told the Star in November.

The federal government has given the company $173 million to supply as many as 76 million doses of its vaccine — should it be successful — and to build a manufacturing facility in Quebec City.

Current status: Recruiting for a phase 2 and phase 3 study

Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Phone Call    Vaccine Phone Call  EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 4:43 pm

David wrote:
misty, the vaccine is still an un known quantity, it is still experimental, and cobbled together in desperation,  we are the lab rats .......it is widely known it doesnt stop us catching covid, nor transmitting it........ it is not so widely known our government also do not know if the vaccine will reduce symptums by us taking it, no one knows the side effects or long term adverse effects of it ,this is not the first time we have been here, regarding medical miricle cures etc ,

as for attempting to reduce numbers in hospitals, it could be that the ICU in future are over run with people with side effects of taking the vaccine, we also do not know the long term side effects on future generations, our government has already admitted this , it is already happening, norway has 30 dead due to vaccine, israel many ill due to vaccine ..........

only time will tell misty, i hope it is a success for those who depend upon it and those who have invested so much hope and faith in this miricle jab , but over the years i have learnt not to trust government propaganda, and have learned to look beyond the veil , and use common sense to protect my family and me, in the best way possible , rather than listening to self serving psychopathic millionares .

psalm 41:3   the lord sustains them on their sick bed, and restores them from their bed of illness ( not a man made vaccine )

we are never going to agree on this misty, i will leave it there ...... flower
We will never agree David because you do not understand how vacines have been used and successfully tested numerous times.

If eveyone had your attitude there would have been   no vacines for other viruses and millions of deaths would have been the result, even the end of mankind could have been close.

The same applies to many medications, if all had your opinion there woud have been very little or no means of dealing with numerous health problems and the approach to this virus is no different to all the others, but needs  urgent attention because of it's potential to get realy out of hand.

All the possible safety measures have been taken when the willing and unselfish humans from all walks of life have assised in the testing of the vacine.

WITHOUT WHOM THERE WOULD BE NO VACINE AND THE VIRUS GIVEN A FREE RUN TO DO IT'S WORST AND MAYBE CALLED AT YOUR DOOR.

Think you have a very selfish and idiotic attitude to the problem David.

Nothing you say makes any sense relative to the unfortunate position we find ourselves in.

I will leave the matter there and trust the virus does not give you a visit.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Phone Call    Vaccine Phone Call  EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 5:19 pm

yes misty, i too suggest you leave it there, your idiotic, and unsubstantiated comments are getting tedius now ...your views are as nonsensical as the whole covid saga.

Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Phone Call    Vaccine Phone Call  EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 8:54 pm

Tell that to the relatives of the dead nurses, the dead in the nursing homes, the sports people , those in intensve care, those crippled in pain attempting to breath,
the young who have died and all the good people involved in attempting in one way or another to do their best to help to deal with this disaster, like all in the NHS.

FIND ONE OF THOSE WHO AGREE WITH YOU DAVID 

AND YOU WILL GET A  FULL APOLOGY FROM ME.

YOU HAVE ONLY A THOUSAND YEARS TO FIND ONE.

I go on about this matter because I feel for all those suffering the effects and admire  all those fighting their end deplore the FALSE NEWS  etc;

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Phone Call    Vaccine Phone Call  EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 9:05 pm

discussions over misty ..........
Back to top Go down
halcanada81
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Phone Call    Vaccine Phone Call  EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 9:06 pm

Well folks, about time to end the topic when it gets to name calling. 40000 died today in the US. Or some large number. Wonder what they died of? Probably Trump withdrawal symptons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Phone Call    Vaccine Phone Call  Empty

Back to top Go down

Vaccine Phone Call
Page 1 of 1