Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
OH, Happy days !!!. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:04 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
OH, Happy days !!!. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» Good Morning
OH, Happy days !!!. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» good luck weekend
OH, Happy days !!!. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
OH, Happy days !!!. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
OH, Happy days !!!. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
OH, Happy days !!!. Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
OH, Happy days !!!. Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
OH, Happy days !!!. Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) OH, Happy days !!!. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 2 Bots

barnie

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.OH, Happy days !!!. Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
OH, Happy days !!!. Vote_lcapOH, Happy days !!!. Voting_barOH, Happy days !!!. Vote_rcap 
David
OH, Happy days !!!. Vote_lcapOH, Happy days !!!. Voting_barOH, Happy days !!!. Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222602 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
OH, Happy days !!!. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
OH, Happy days !!!. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

OH, Happy days !!!.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

OH, Happy days !!!. Empty
PostSubject: OH, Happy days !!!.   OH, Happy days !!!. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 8:50 pm

Had a old club mate, not all that long ago here etc bounce bounce put up for life membership of his Fed for his services rendered to the Fed over 30 odd years, on his death bed type of thing. One person thou knocked him back at the time (the mouth from the south) as many call him & he lost his case for life membership unfortunately, which he so rightly deserved from my perspective, along with many others also who thought the same etc. Now Very Happy Very Happy just so happens Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes the mouth from the South bounce bounce was also just put up for life membership of the same Fed recently Wink Wink & guess what Smile Smile it was pay back time I suspect Smile Smile lol! lol! lol! as a whole club who he thought were his friends as such of the highest order, knocked him back at the end of the day. So Very Happy Very Happy as I said, Oh happy days Wink Wink what goes around, come around as such  Smile  Smile  & sometimes for some, it can fortunately just come back to bite you on the bum in a rather dramatic type way  Wink  Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: OH, Happy days !!!.   OH, Happy days !!!. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 9:25 pm

Strange lot are pigeon fanciers.

Met a few with more faces than Big Ben and mouths to match.

Never bothered me I always stood up to the bullies, even been threatned with violence at club meetings for standing up to them and insisting ALL had to abide by the rules.

Had £600 pounds worth of damage to my new Rover that I had only had a few weeks, could only have been one or more of four fanciers I sent out of the room whilst a decision was being made.

Offered to fix the bully boy up with a proper fight with someone his own age and weight still waiting for an answer. 

See the same fanciers in the BHW.

Think in most clubs their are a majority of the salt of the earth, it needs only a couple of selfish individuals to spoil things.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: OH, Happy days !!!.   OH, Happy days !!!. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 9:39 pm

MISTY wrote:
Strange lot are pigeon fanciers.

Met a few with more faces than Big Ben and mouths to match.

Never bothered me I always stood up to the bullies, even been threatned with violence at club meetings for standing up to them and insisting ALL had to abide by the rules.

Had £600 pounds worth of damage to my new Rover that I had only had a few weeks, could only have been one or more of four fanciers I sent out of the room whilst a decision was being made.

Offered to fix the bully boy up with a proper fight with someone his own age and weight still waiting for an answer. 

See the same fanciers in the BHW.

Think in most clubs their are a majority of the salt of the earth, it needs only a couple of selfish individuals to spoil things.

Regards.
Agree on average Smile Smile about about the salt of the earth type scenario etc Misty Very Happy Very Happy. Now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes wont mention any names type of thing bounce bounce But Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Smile Smile not all Cook types lol! lol! lol! that landed down here of sorts Wink Wink inspire people to greater things I'm affraid Wink Wink.   cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: OH, Happy days !!!.   OH, Happy days !!!. EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 7:46 am

i have never known anyone in any other hobby / sport be as jealous/spiteful than in pigeon racing and the worst ones are the ones who usually win ,if ya cant be nice then f/off to many spoilt brats in pigeon racing lol!
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: OH, Happy days !!!.   OH, Happy days !!!. EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 10:14 am

What upsets me the most is that some are those who may be asked about others and could not be trusted to give a true answer.

Always behind the backs of those concerned.

I have over the years had hundreds of letters regarding different matters and  asking for help regarding matters I could not deal with in our area never mind help others.

Some being threatened to have their lofts burnt down, and other matters that you could cry about.

So it is widespread within our sport.

Also had many that were good and helpful.

Corresponded with many top fanciers here and abroad, some over many years.

Think however the percentage of the realy old school fanciers perspective of the sport has long gone down the drain.

Cannot realy see it getting any better.

The youth of today have far more options and are far more informed than going back a reasonable time.

Even the very best of parents have problems in the present situations with all that is available to the youngsters.

Looking back I just cannot comprehend the changes in my lifetime.

From having horse and cart to going to the moon and rockets to planets.

To pressing a button on a machine and it will give you the answer to anything.

Feel sorry for any parent today would not know how to cope myself, how can youn protect them from all the tripe offered  open to them without your knowledge.

Do not call it progress myself.

Just feel sorry for all that parents are faced with.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: OH, Happy days !!!.   OH, Happy days !!!. EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 11:08 am

you just have to be straight with the kids ,tell them how it is .... paedos...kidnappers ,weirdos online etc...you have to educate them its not nice telling them the real world pale but they have to be on the ball...had some weird phone calls on lads phone but soon nipped that in the bud Twisted Evil must have had a death wish Laughing yeah you have to be alert to all sorts of freaks and weird grunts they are more cunning than ever and the internet is there haven ,spineless despicable dirty barstewards

Last edited by oldstrain on Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: OH, Happy days !!!.   OH, Happy days !!!. EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 11:55 am

Think you have the best idea oldstrain information can be a defence.

Trouble is there are some cunning so and so's involved.

When caught just fingers tapped because half the time those passing sentence are involved themselves.

Our justice system needs a radical shake up.

Back to bread and water and slopping out, instead of hotels and servants.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: OH, Happy days !!!.   OH, Happy days !!!. EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 12:36 pm

MISTY wrote:
Think you have the best idea oldstrain information can be a defence.

Trouble is there are some cunning so and so's involved.

When caught just fingers tapped because half the time those passing sentence are involved themselves.

Our justice system needs a radical shake up.

Back to bread and water and slopping out, instead of hotels and servants.

Regards.

all paedophiles should be executed the barstewards Twisted Evil

Last edited by oldstrain on Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: OH, Happy days !!!.   OH, Happy days !!!. EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 1:39 pm

Another example of how our country is going down the slippery road.

Daily Mail yesterday.

Gay black Bishop says Capt Moore should not be honoured as he is a bad example for the blacks.

Supposed to be a Christian, was promoted by the Bishop of London a Women.

Bible says:- Homosexuality is an abomination in the eyes of God.
                    Women should not preach.

Oh happy days.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
halcanada81
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: OH, Happy days !!!.   OH, Happy days !!!. EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 3:45 pm

Large Indian. Straight off the reservation. Hits the big city. Sees a hooker. Asks "How much?"
"$100."
"OK. But Indian style."
"No" she says not knowing what he meant.
"$200. Indian style. OK?"
"No" she says again.
Finally he says after a lot of haggling "1000?"
She hesitates then says "OK. $1000 Indian Style."
They go to a motel. Do it every which way for over an hour.
"That was good" she said. "Was expecting something wierd. Indian Style?"
"Yes. Charge the Goverment!"
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: OH, Happy days !!!.   OH, Happy days !!!. EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 4:05 pm

Hooray for a bit of humour instead of point scoring.

Sorry to say some want to be the top dog apparently and refuse the offer of an open hand.

Do you think Borris would be inclined to pay for favours rendered ?.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: OH, Happy days !!!.   OH, Happy days !!!. EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 8:07 pm

Notice quite a few viewing, they like to see things self destruct.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: OH, Happy days !!!.   OH, Happy days !!!. EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 8:44 pm

MISTY wrote:
Notice quite a few viewing, they like to see things self destruct.

Regards.
Tragic Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes isn't Misty lol! lol! lol! what a life etc bounce bounce tuning in here Smile Smile to see whats going on in the world as such Wink Wink. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OH, Happy days !!!.   OH, Happy days !!!. Empty

Back to top Go down

OH, Happy days !!!.
Page 1 of 1