Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
ads ,ads and more ads Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 2:46 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
ads ,ads and more ads Emptyby David Today at 1:53 pm

» escaped birds return
ads ,ads and more ads Emptyby David Today at 1:51 pm

» Weather today
ads ,ads and more ads Emptyby David Today at 1:49 pm

» good luck weekend
ads ,ads and more ads Emptyby Knackered Today at 9:16 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
ads ,ads and more ads Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

» Scandalous .......
ads ,ads and more ads Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
ads ,ads and more ads Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
ads ,ads and more ads Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) ads ,ads and more ads 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 1 Bot

barnie, David, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.ads ,ads and more ads Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
ads ,ads and more ads Vote_lcapads ,ads and more ads Voting_barads ,ads and more ads Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
ads ,ads and more ads Vote_lcapads ,ads and more ads Voting_barads ,ads and more ads Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222670 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
ads ,ads and more ads Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
ads ,ads and more ads Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

ads ,ads and more ads

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

ads ,ads and more ads Empty
PostSubject: ads ,ads and more ads   ads ,ads and more ads EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 5:13 pm

everytime i log in i get videon ads and block ads ...ok i cross them and they go ,then switch to another topic and all appear again ,had a gut full spending more time dealing with ads than reading the topics on the forum Rolling Eyes david can something be done please these ads are of no interest the worst one is ojo some sort of bingo theme yet have never played bingo in my life scratch ok the block ads are relevant selling outdoor/adventure/hiking clothing and boots which are the only sort of clothes i buy/view and i can deal with the block ads as they dont interupt viewing but the videos in the bottom right are doing my nut ,anyone else getting this
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: ads ,ads and more ads   ads ,ads and more ads EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 5:20 pm

i get it until i login, then it goes darren ..........will try find out
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: ads ,ads and more ads   ads ,ads and more ads EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 5:28 pm

strange i only get it when i log in Laughing if i dont log in theres nowt there
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: ads ,ads and more ads   ads ,ads and more ads EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 6:52 pm

try staying logged in all the time darren,rather than logging out when you turn off for the day .........i stay logged in,when i come on site in the morning im already logged on .
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: ads ,ads and more ads   ads ,ads and more ads EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 6:58 pm

Same, just stay logged in most of the time, saves mucking about.

Some adds can drive you round the bend getting rid.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: ads ,ads and more ads   ads ,ads and more ads EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 8:01 am

seems better david if i stay logged in Suspect will do that so no worries cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: ads ,ads and more ads   ads ,ads and more ads EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 9:13 am

MISTY wrote:
Same, just stay logged in most of the time, saves mucking about.

Some adds can drive you round the bend getting rid.

Regards.
Know nothing about computers here Smile Smile But Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes maybe it's possible it has something to do with what search engine one logs in on as such & where one lives bounce bounce as It's not been an issue for me down here fortunately Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: ads ,ads and more ads   ads ,ads and more ads EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 1:17 pm

I don't get ads like I used to thank god...done my head in
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: ads ,ads and more ads   ads ,ads and more ads EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 1:24 pm

peel bros wrote:
There you go Ray, knew you believed in God.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: ads ,ads and more ads   ads ,ads and more ads EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 9:30 pm

MISTY wrote:
peel bros wrote:
There you go Ray, knew you believed in God.

Regards.
lol! lol! lol! I will give you a penny here etc Misty Very Happy Very Happy for your effort/perseverance & thoughts with our beloved Ray as such, above Wink Wink. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: ads ,ads and more ads   ads ,ads and more ads EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 7:43 am

Funny I was actually expecting that when I wrote that .. like most I wish there was a god and hopefully there is but I won't get into that one again
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: ads ,ads and more ads   ads ,ads and more ads EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 7:55 am

Thanks for the penny Knackered, can be far more important than a £10 note if you are caught short.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ads ,ads and more ads   ads ,ads and more ads Empty

Back to top Go down

ads ,ads and more ads
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: General Pigeon News :: Weather-
Jump to: