Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» escaped birds return
The Royals. Emptyby barnie Today at 7:45 am

» Good Morning
The Royals. Emptyby David Yesterday at 6:18 pm

» Weather today
The Royals. Emptyby David Yesterday at 6:17 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
The Royals. Emptyby David Yesterday at 12:01 pm

» good luck weekend
The Royals. Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 2:24 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
The Royals. Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

» Scandalous .......
The Royals. Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
The Royals. Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
The Royals. Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) The Royals. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 1 Bot

barnie

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.The Royals. Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
The Royals. Vote_lcapThe Royals. Voting_barThe Royals. Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Knackered
barnie
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222656 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
The Royals. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
The Royals. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

The Royals.

Go down 
+5
Knackered
peel bros
oldstrain
David
halcanada81
9 posters
AuthorMessage
halcanada81
Hatchling
Hatchling

The Royals. Empty
PostSubject: The Royals.   The Royals. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 7:52 am

Cannot see what they are complaing about. Have all they need. As for racism, being going on for years world wide. See Aussie Goverment looking in to indigenous peoples rights now. Bit bloody late.
Me done for the day. Take care all.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

The Royals. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royals.   The Royals. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 9:38 am

i dont believe a word markel says, she obviously set her sights on prince harry, and knew exactly what she was doing .......personally i think its her who has racist tendancies , she seems very anti white, lets not forget, she is an actress, not a very good one i know, but she is still able to play the part of the victim ......

i think she has caused all this to further her profile, and used the royal family to enhance her popularity , but i think it will backfire on her.

she has also been married TWICE before, so maybe somewhere along the line she`ll be having devorce no 3, or alternatively she best stay out of mercedes cars and tunnels ......... Suspect

on the other hand the royals are no better than her ..........
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

The Royals. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royals.   The Royals. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 10:46 am

never watched it seen enough of the charade played out over the months ...what happened to privacy they so wanted Laughing Laughing Laughing utter b0110ck$ the lot of it ,i got 2 african brother in laws and we talk all the time about what colour the kids are gonna be and what colour eyes,hair they gonna have ffs get a grip cant ya talk about that anymore ,worlds gone feckin nuts man ,we dont care how they gonna turn out there gonna be loved but dont mean ya cant talk about it,women talk about that sort of thing all the time ,maybe it was said in a different manner but lets face it when a snob says most things it comes across as sarcastic or patronising Laughing
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

The Royals. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royals.   The Royals. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 3:13 pm

I didn't watch it . Put it on for about 2 minutes then got bored . Can't understand why anyone would want to air their problems to the world .. gutted Morgan quit gmb due the this crap
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

The Royals. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royals.   The Royals. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 9:59 pm

oldstrain wrote:
never watched it seen enough of the charade played out over the months ...what happened to privacy they so wanted Laughing Laughing Laughing utter b0110ck$ the lot of it ,i got 2 african brother in laws and we talk all the time about what colour the kids are gonna be and what colour eyes,hair they gonna have ffs get a grip cant ya talk about that anymore ,worlds gone feckin nuts man ,we dont care how they gonna turn out there gonna be loved but dont mean ya cant talk about it,women talk about that sort of thing all the time ,maybe it was said in a different manner but lets face it when a snob says most things it comes across as sarcastic or patronising Laughing
One pathetic type excuse of a person from my perspective here I'm affraid Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes to play the race card bounce bounce about what colour her new born could, has a rather tragic tone about it in certain ways I suggest, especially when half the population in some ways would have just been thinking the same type of thing I suspect as part of everyday day normal type of conversation on the issue. In the end, I nearly Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes went looking for a bucket here Wink Wink when they said life was was rather tough as such to Oprah Wink Wink as all they had was the 15 million odd Diana had left Harry to survive on Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad which we all know is a load of total bollocks of the highest order when considering the whole sorry saga they are both involved in now for their own reasons Wink Wink.  cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

The Royals. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royals.   The Royals. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 10:38 pm

its kind of obvious, considering markel is mixed race, that the baby would also be of mixed race, and show this to a greater or lesser degree ...........did the royal family not know this before they allowed harry to marry , i think they did . Razz
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

The Royals. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royals.   The Royals. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 10:49 pm

halcanada81 wrote:
Cannot see what they are complaing about. Have all they need. As for racism, being going on for years world wide. See Aussie Goverment looking in to indigenous peoples rights now. Bit bloody late.
Me done for the day. Take care all.
Indigenous types down here Hal Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes are in some ways like Megan etc bounce bounce on average Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad cry poor long enough Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & the flood gates will open as such with goodies & benefits. Had two this morning here actually crying poor on TV, about how they are incarcerated in our local jails in large numbers & how unjust the system is towards them on average. Pathetic to watch them talk the talk/spin, as by there standards their tribe should just be left free to roam & do as they like compared to normal type folk here without punishment. Now  Smile  Smile truth be told  Smile  Smile many of them sadly, are just a bunch of worthless piss head types  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  & will never under any circumstances be happy I'm  affraid no matter how many mega billions/millions get thrown their way by the government of the day down here.  cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

The Royals. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royals.   The Royals. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 7:29 am

Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:
One pathetic type excuse of a person from my perspective here I'm affraid Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes to play the race card bounce bounce about what colour her new born could, has a rather tragic tone about it in certain ways I suggest, especially when half the population in some ways would have just been thinking the same type of thing I suspect as part of everyday day normal type of conversation on the issue. In the end, I nearly Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes went looking for a bucket here Wink Wink when they said life was was rather tough as such to Oprah Wink Wink as all they had was the 15 million odd Diana had left Harry to survive on Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad which we all know is a load of total bollocks of the highest order when considering the whole sorry saga they are both involved in now for their own reasons Wink Wink.  cheers

a bucket is right it sickened me when the £15 million was mentioned ,wheres megans dosh to and the money from netflix ,that "we are skint thing" was sickening ...it would seem megan is hard done by falling out with both sides of her family and having been divorced twice also allegations of bullying by her own staff and one of her aids has walked out on her i see due to her alleged behaviour ,seems a pattern is emerging eh Wink i am sure plenty more will un-ravel as time goes by mind you i dont agree with all the hangers on in the royal family anyway and should have been disbanded a long time ago then this load of tripe would have meant absolutely nothing to anyone Smile
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

The Royals. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royals.   The Royals. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 4:09 pm

You will find, by and large, it is the mixed races colour, or colours that are by far the worst. demand and use the 'Racist card' at every opportunity.
I know from much first hand experience.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

The Royals. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royals.   The Royals. EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 12:42 pm

peel bros wrote:
I didn't watch it . Put it on for about 2 minutes then got bored . Can't understand why anyone would want to air their problems to the world .. gutted Morgan quit gmb due the this crap

I agree with you Ray I was gutted about Piers liked watching him

Suzanna looked a little lost without him now he's gone as they both worked well together
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

The Royals. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royals.   The Royals. EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 2:13 pm

cant stand the man if im honest, but he has an opinion and he should be allowed to say it ..........i too do not believe markels claims of suicide etc, and her complaints about financies , and racism No
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

The Royals. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royals.   The Royals. EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 7:42 pm

country is coming out of covid so the media have to find something else to make the news. This will drag on for a while I imagine Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
littlehen
Hatchling
Hatchling
littlehen

The Royals. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royals.   The Royals. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 6:33 pm

not much heard recently about covid, seem to be scaling it down lately, maybe due to the vaccine .
Back to top Go down
halcanada81
Hatchling
Hatchling

The Royals. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royals.   The Royals. EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 4:28 pm

My mistake!

Last edited by halcanada81 on Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

The Royals. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royals.   The Royals. EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 8:49 pm

halcanada81 wrote:
Racsism. Always been the same. Black/coloured slaves? Slaves now a days are white. Instead of slaves they are referred to as wives!
All depends on how one interprets things.
I had a 'wet' dream last night. Fell off the pier in to the ocean.
Night of passionate sex? Easy at any age! Just insert each others suppositries!
All in the mind.
lol! lol! lol! I somehow worry here at times Hal Very Happy Very Happy between you & our Ray etc lol! lol! lol! I do tend to become confused some what at times I'm affraid  Smile  Smile . cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

The Royals. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royals.   The Royals. EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 8:51 pm

i think the forum is full of fiends knackered ...... lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

The Royals. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royals.   The Royals. EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 9:00 pm

David wrote:
i think the forum is full of fiends knackered ...... lol!
Suspect maybe so David  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Talk about the dark web etc Wink Wink bounce bounce nothing to what's on this site as such I suspect Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

The Royals. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royals.   The Royals. EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 9:39 pm

i think theres only you and me thats normal on here knackered .......... affraid No No lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
halcanada81
Hatchling
Hatchling

The Royals. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royals.   The Royals. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 5:39 am

Took it off. Innapropiate.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

The Royals. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royals.   The Royals. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 8:00 pm

David wrote:
i think theres only you and me thats normal on here knackered .......... affraid No No lol! lol! lol!
Smile Smile that's a worry etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes somewhat Wink Wink Explains why thou maybe bounce bounce why this planet of ours is in so much trouble these days etc Wink Wink. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Royals. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royals.   The Royals. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Royals.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: General Pigeon News :: Weather-
Jump to: