Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
No, my hair! lol Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 9:39 am

» escaped birds return
No, my hair! lol Emptyby Knackered Today at 9:22 am

» good luck weekend
No, my hair! lol Emptyby Knackered Today at 9:16 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
No, my hair! lol Emptyby Knackered Today at 9:10 am

» Good Morning
No, my hair! lol Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:15 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
No, my hair! lol Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

» Scandalous .......
No, my hair! lol Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
No, my hair! lol Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
No, my hair! lol Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) No, my hair! lol 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 1 Bot

barnie

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.No, my hair! lol Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
No, my hair! lol Vote_lcapNo, my hair! lol Voting_barNo, my hair! lol Vote_rcap 
David
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
    Statistics
    We have 1296 registered users
    The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222665 messages in 14001 subjects
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
    No, my hair! lol Winnerofwin
    From Fed Topper to Master Chef
    No, my hair! lol Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
    Top posters
    David
    oldstrain
    Don Webb
    Knackered
    peel bros
    IANYOUNG
    MISTY
    George & Morgan
    Gaz b
    birdy2011

No, my hair! lol

Go down 
    +2
    oldstrain
    Daz
    6 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Daz
    Youngbird
    Youngbird

No, my hair! lol Empty
    PostSubject: No, my hair! lol   No, my hair! lol EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 4:05 pm

Hair loss
    Hair loss! Sad to say, the surgeon did say I might go grey or even lose my hair.
    Well, near 74 years of age, now me. The surgeon commented and said he was jealous as he was nigh bald. Lol.

Now, I never thought about it much, though many did or would comment.
    I still have a crown of natural hair and it is my usual black colour.

The only grey is a sprinkling mixture on my chin that pattern my black beard. If when bothered to grow. Lock down ?!
    It was only a couple of inches high and half-inch or so wide, with some grey sprinkling of my hair seen before the ears.
    The rest is my natural black colour.
    Now, when I brush or wash my hair, I see some strands of hairs have fallen. Not much true. But I fear it may be the start.
    Still, it what it is, or maybe. So I will, of course, take it in my stride if possible. Mind, I guess in all reality, I have done better than most of my family and friends, so I can't whine or moan, lol.
    Back to top Go down
    oldstrain
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    oldstrain

No, my hair! lol Empty
    PostSubject: Re: No, my hair! lol   No, my hair! lol EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 5:41 pm

not bad going still having a bonnet at 74 daz
    Back to top Go down
    peel bros
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    peel bros

No, my hair! lol Empty
    PostSubject: Re: No, my hair! lol   No, my hair! lol EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 5:48 pm

Lost mine with stress of keeping pigeons haha...see that still keeping pigeons in the topic lol
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

No, my hair! lol Empty
    PostSubject: Re: No, my hair! lol   No, my hair! lol EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 6:41 pm

the mrs does mine with the cutter, blade 1, im due for one any time now, but its a bit too cold at the moment........ Razz Razz flower
    Back to top Go down
    barnie
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    barnie

No, my hair! lol Empty
    PostSubject: Re: No, my hair! lol   No, my hair! lol EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 7:30 pm

do mine with the clippers once a week, job done. There's not much to come off usually less than a spoonful Laughing Laughing

Doesn't worry me I'm not one for looking in the mirror, plus I got some decent hats Laughing Laughing
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

No, my hair! lol Empty
    PostSubject: Re: No, my hair! lol   No, my hair! lol EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 7:55 pm

barnie wrote:
    do mine with the clippers once a week, job done. There's not much to come off usually less than a spoonful Laughing Laughing

Doesn't worry me I'm not one for looking in the mirror, plus I got some decent hats Laughing Laughing
    lol! lol! lol! My Joyce here  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad   Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes absolutely hates my hair style etc Smile Smile something about the afro scruffy type look Very Happy Very Happy that annoys her for some strange unknown reason  Wink  Wink. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    Daz
    Youngbird
    Youngbird

No, my hair! lol Empty
    PostSubject: Re: No, my hair! lol   No, my hair! lol EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 12:14 pm

No, far from Vain is me. That's a fact.

Yes I may take time if out to see the Doctor etc. As a mark of respect ...
    Likewise when shopping with Joyce I dress casual smart. A. I wouldn't want to show her up, or her friends, and any one else, thinking I was an uncaring scruffy git lol.

Meetings! at the Kingdom Hall? Yes always a suit and tie.

If I was going to Buckingham Palace to see the queen, Then I would look as smart as logical. Show respect. So it is, of course, far my important if I am going to be in attendance with the most important person in the universe!
    Likewise if 'On the Doors'! I dress casual smart so as not to show any disrespect.
    But mostly I dress just comfortable.
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

No, my hair! lol Empty
    PostSubject: Re: No, my hair! lol   No, my hair! lol EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 6:43 pm

neighbours must think im a tramp, in my "pigeon outfit" , either that or mentally ill ........ Razz Razz cheers lol!
    Back to top Go down
    peel bros
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    peel bros

No, my hair! lol Empty
    PostSubject: Re: No, my hair! lol   No, my hair! lol EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 7:31 pm

Jayne does mine as he is a qualified hair dresser,  not that is takes much to do it now
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

No, my hair! lol Empty
    PostSubject: Re: No, my hair! lol   No, my hair! lol EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 8:09 pm

peel bros wrote:
    Jayne does mine as he is a qualified hair dresser,  not that is takes much to do it now

"HE" .........you trying to tell us something raymondo . affraid lol! lol! lol!
    Back to top Go down
    peel bros
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    peel bros

No, my hair! lol Empty
    PostSubject: Re: No, my hair! lol   No, my hair! lol EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 10:37 pm

SHE sorry . Then again she is butch lol.
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

No, my hair! lol Empty
    PostSubject: Re: No, my hair! lol   No, my hair! lol EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 10:47 pm

peel bros wrote:

good job she doesnt read your posts raymond, youd have a headache alright ...... lol!
    Back to top Go down
    oldstrain
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    oldstrain

No, my hair! lol Empty
    PostSubject: Re: No, my hair! lol   No, my hair! lol EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 7:57 am

David wrote:
    peel bros wrote:

good job she doesnt read your posts raymond, youd have a headache alright  ...... lol!

lol! lol! lol! she will have the rolling pin out raymond Laughing
    Back to top Go down
    Daz
    Youngbird
    Youngbird

No, my hair! lol Empty
    PostSubject: Re: No, my hair! lol   No, my hair! lol EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 9:02 am

Gosh, really falling out now, washed or combed/brush. Still it is what it is I guess.
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

No, my hair! lol Empty
    PostSubject: Re: No, my hair! lol   No, my hair! lol EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 8:30 pm

David wrote:
    peel bros wrote:

"HE" .........you trying to tell us something raymondo . affraid lol! lol! lol!
    lol! lol! lol! Our beloved Ray Very Happy Very Happy gets confused somewhat at times it appears etc David Wink Wink Hate to see his entry sheet there on race night as such Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes cocks turn into hens bounce bounce & hens become cocks type of thing  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes Wink  Wink & some even swing both ways  Very Happy  Very Happy for a thrill & new type experience, moment  Wink  Wink . cheers
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

No, my hair! lol Empty
    PostSubject: Re: No, my hair! lol   No, my hair! lol EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 8:48 pm

ray swings both ways knackered, he even has a pink basket ...... Razz Razz cheers lol!
    Back to top Go down
    peel bros
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    peel bros

No, my hair! lol Empty
    PostSubject: Re: No, my hair! lol   No, my hair! lol EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 9:01 pm

My spelling mistakes are because of my sight as I don't check what I put down . I just think its correct...nevermind xx
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

No, my hair! lol Empty
    PostSubject: Re: No, my hair! lol   No, my hair! lol EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 9:31 pm

peel bros wrote:
    My spelling mistakes are because of my sight as I don't check what I put down . I just think its correct...nevermind  xx
    Not an issue etc for me Ray Smile Smile I know the feeling well here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes the brain & fingers Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad talk a different type language at times somehow Wink Wink. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

No, my hair! lol Empty
    PostSubject: Re: No, my hair! lol   No, my hair! lol EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 9:26 am

calls for a 6 00pm curfew for men ray, i see youve found a way round it ........ lol! lol! lol!

No, my hair! lol Raymon10
    Back to top Go down
    oldstrain
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    oldstrain

No, my hair! lol Empty
    PostSubject: Re: No, my hair! lol   No, my hair! lol EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 9:51 am

wai aye man lol! lol! lol! used to love aufwiedersen pet Very Happy crocadile shooooes
    Laughing was not a bad hit either cheers
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

No, my hair! lol Empty
    PostSubject: Re: No, my hair! lol   No, my hair! lol EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 10:17 am

yes darren, i used to love it ........tim healy is the double ofour raymond Razz Razz cheers
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

No, my hair! lol Empty
    PostSubject: Re: No, my hair! lol   No, my hair! lol Empty

Back to top Go down

No, my hair! lol
    Page 1 of 1