Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» King removes Patronage
Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:21 pm

» Good Morning
Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  Emptyby David Yesterday at 5:50 pm

» Weather today
Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  Emptyby David Yesterday at 9:20 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» escaped birds return
Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 10:42 am

» Scandalous .......
Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  Vote_lcapDoris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  Voting_barDoris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  Vote_lcapDoris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  Voting_barDoris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222738 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting

Go down 
+4
Daz
MISTY
Knackered
David
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  Empty
PostSubject: Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting    Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 2:57 pm

Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  Boris_10
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting    Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 7:53 pm

David wrote:
Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  Boris_10
Not one of your better days etc David Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I suggest  lol!  lol!  lol! Has somehow Smile Smile apparently bounce bounce a lead balloon type factor about it I suspect Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting    Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 8:28 pm

he must be everyones hero ........... Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting    Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 8:47 pm

David wrote:
he must be everyones hero ........... Razz Razz Razz
lol! lol! lol! looks don't apparently somehow count etc bounce bounce it appears with many people these days David Smile Smile. End of the day I suggest, Boris has now given around 15 million odd shots so far to his people with the virus scenario bounce bounce & so now he is becoming the flavour of the month once again, maybe Wink Wink.   cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting    Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 9:54 pm

him and his gang would be swinging from the nearest lamp post if i had my way knackered ........
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting    Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 9:28 pm

David wrote:
him and his gang would be swinging from the nearest lamp post if i had my way knackered ........
Upset you  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes have they somehow etc David Wink Wink with their corona plan as such bounce bounce & maybe something called Brexit type of thing Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting    Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 10:57 pm

liars and thieves knackered, ..........destroying the uk for their masters.

whoever thinks doris johnson is running the country is living in a dream world
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting    Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 9:16 am

See you have not changed your opinion on our system of doing things David.

I agree that in every department of those entrusted to conduct our affairs their are elements with ulterior and not the best of motives.

However, would you rather have the same means of Government as, China, Syria, Iran, Iraque, Russia, North Korea, or all the countries presently killing thousands of their populations?.

There is much to be desired David, and our problems are insignificant when compared with the world as a whole.

Our Borris, bless him, is doing his best under circumstances we do not know fully.

Would be interesting to know just exactly what you would suggest as an alternative to our present means of Government.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting    Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 1:52 pm

Libya was - without a shadow of doubt , by far the best country to live in. the oil was used to help the country. Heating, fantastic dam built, Interest free loans for needy, and very low rates for the concerns for betterment.
Like Iraq and others mentioned above.
But then, we, with the USA and Russia demand, and stole their wealth with horrid and horrendous killings .... of innocence.
Because Saddam, and Gaddafi, like the rest of the Arab states wanted to sale their oil by the Dinar, Gold not the dollar, which meant their oil was bought with useless bits of paper in real terms.
Now Norway is, a very rich country.... but very over priced etc.

Gold has occupied a predominant place in human life. It symbolises wealth, power and prosperity. It is precious and it has fascinated many cultures to lead towards progressive development. Now for countries like the U.S.A. their gold reserves are low to say the least, yet enforce purchases with a promise of THE DOLLAR.

The gold dinar is an Islamic medieval gold coin first issued in AH 77 by Caliph Abd al-Malik ibn Marwan. The weight of the dinar is 1 mithqal. The word dinar comes from the Latin word denarius, which was a silver coin. The name "dinar" is also used for Sasanid, Kushan, and Kidarite gold coins, though it is not known what the contemporary name was.

Any way good to see you back Misty, and posting.
Back to top Go down
halcanada81
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting    Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 2:14 pm

MISTY wrote:

I agree that in every department of those entrusted to conduct our affairs their are elements with ulterior and not the best of motives.

However, would you rather have the same means of Government as, China, Syria, Iran, Iraque, Russia, North Korea, or all the countries presently killing thousands of their populations?.

There is much to be desired David, and our problems are insignificant when compared with the world as a whole.

Our Borris, bless him, is doing his best under circumstances we do not know fully.

Would be interesting to know just exactly what you would suggest as an alternative to our present means of Government.

Regards.
Agree. Same bitching here and some other countries. I am thankful for what I have.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting    Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 3:38 pm

MISTY wrote:

Regards.

no misty, nor ever will, while we have such "leaders" .........justice may well be on the cards for boris and cronies, much the same as his great grandfather, also a politician, who was lynched for treason .

nice to see you back and giving input on the forum, after your time away misty, all opinions are welcome here, weather others agree with them or not, we are entitled to have our say ....... .
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting    Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 4:27 pm

You know, Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi Was a great leader. one whom the world freely and happily traded with ... till us and the U.S.A. wanted his oil.
He gave the country prosperity. Free gas and electricity, Water unlike many other countries. free education Even free Universities where he paid top notch for the best tutors. For the poorer interest free loans. For commerce loans of very little percentage. Yes plough back the wealth into the community!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting    Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 4:33 pm

Daz wrote:
You know, Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi Was a great leader. one whom the world freely and happily traded with ... till us and the U.S.A. wanted his oil.
He gave the country prosperity. Free gas and electricity, Water unlike many other countries. free education Even free Universities where he paid top notch for the best tutors. For the poorer interest free loans. For commerce loans of very little percentage. Yes plough back the wealth into the community!

spot on daz, he was a great leader to his people ............
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting    Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 6:18 pm

David wrote:
Daz wrote:

spot on daz, he was a great leader to his people ............
You have obviously not read the history relative to this person.

He was a total ???? to his people as all the relative accounts indicate, his end  is not actually known but could have been a very bad one by his own people.

Found hiding in a cave.

Thank heaven for Borris.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
ch pied
Chipping
Chipping
ch pied

PostSubject: Re: Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting    Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 7:17 pm

I`ll expect my free electric, gas and water off boris johnson and his government shortly .
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting    Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 7:18 pm

ch pied wrote:
I`ll expect my free electric, gas and water off boris johnson and his government shortly .

i doubt theres much chance of that pied ........... Razz Razz Razz lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting    Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 7:20 pm

ch pied wrote:
On exactly what grounds ?.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting    Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 12:36 am

ch pied wrote:
Very Happy Very Happy may just have a wee chance on the waterside, little hen Very Happy Very Happy if you installed tanks to collect rain water as such & also installed solar panels for your electricity factor. Gas thou Wink Wink could maybe just be in trouble with that one somehow Wink Wink I suspect. cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting    Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 12:55 am

halcanada81 wrote:
MISTY wrote:

Regards.
Agree. Same bitching here and some other countries. I am thankful for what I have.
Very Happy Very Happy some conjecture Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Hal Smile Smile which is actually the happiest type place to live these days etc bounce bounce Finland, Iceland, Denmark as such. See thou also Very Happy Very Happy we both apparently made it into the top ten places somehow if looking to be happy bounce bounce so maybe something for our David here to think about Wink Wink in time, maybe Smile Smile. cheers & take care
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting    Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 1:07 pm

we have experienced a pandemic never experienced by an elected goverment before ,surely there will be mistakes made or is everyone perfect lol! i just wonder where we would be under a labour goverment with its current stance Rolling Eyes i mean ,we would all be partying until midnight and beyond and having marches about what to have for breakfast the next day Laughing do we really want a country with far left policy and no policing and men locked up by 6pm lol! be careful what you wish for.....easy to criticise the current mob at the healm eh ,ok they have indeed made mistakes but by gum where would we be under labour affraid i see the fish is smelling off to up in scotland lol! lol! lol! politics eh what a load of tripe spouted by the wanting and those wanting even more Wink pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting    Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 1:38 pm

thats it in a nutshell darren, truth is the people of this country have no political party in main stream who represents them ......labour, conservatives, lib-dem etc etc are all the same .

the BNP were the last chance for the uk, and when they won two seats in the EU parliament our government saw what was to come and destroyed them, with the help of farage and the other main parties.........because they are all pals together, and do not represent the ordinary people .

the country is lost, there is no return .
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting    Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 3:05 pm

Well O/S, I think we had Spanish flu Estimated now at killing 100.000.000 at turn of the past centaury 1918 etc it was very  naughty at  turn of the last centaury,  granted. After the 'Small pox'. plus Polio etc. Not so long ago the U.S.A. made and delivered Avian and Swine flu etc. and much more. Aids another of their great gifts.
Black death... Bubonic still being used.
How and why, and what 'Care' regards governments actions, I feel depends on costs, regardless who supposedly rules.
Which id now chosen via the 'Media who 'Pay masters' are the wealthy etc. It depends of how important it is to them, and costs. Not the so call 'Party voted in. All sleep in the same bed I guess. J.M.O.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting    Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 3:48 pm

David wrote:
thats it in a nutshell darren, truth is the people of this country have no political party in main stream who represents them ......labour, conservatives, lib-dem etc etc are all the same .

the BNP were the last chance for the uk, and when they won two seats in the EU parliament our government saw what was to come and destroyed them, with the help of farage and the other main parties.........because they are all pals together, and do not represent the ordinary people .

the country is lost, there is no return .

yup well and truly shafted the country is finished now ,pandering to minority groups ,members of the bbc ridiculing individuals who choose to fly the union jack and pictures of the queen ,the bbc is a disgrace ,we gave up watching the bbc 2 years ago so have saved on the license fee ,much media today is left/woke bbc,itv,c4,c5 the lot are pandering to a tune ...dont watch any mainstream news now i do watch rt and al jazeera though a bit more honest without the lefty flavour being rammed down yer neck ,tommy and co were silenced for telling truths although some had a racist agenda which is also despicable and has no place on this earth but he did have a point about the grooming gangs and it all being swept under the carpet ,alot of agendas are being tied together under one umbrella to gain more power/credit...just look at the pair of fish in the snp rallying for independence and yet harassing women and carrying on like nowt has happened ,sturgeon is anti english anyway and thinks she is william wallace re-born ,ffs some like to hang onto history eh Rolling Eyes anyway rant over Laughing pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting    Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 6:08 pm

Made it very clear what I believe several times.

Putting that aside and just considering the present overall situation.

We have, as have many other countries,  a number of Muslims.

Their opinions on religeon is well known, along with what they believe the punishment for certain indiscretions are.

Taking our country they must be going off their heads at the way some of our population behave and the manner our society has gone to pot.

The leaders  say they respect others opinions and religeons (pigs might fly).

We have the head of our police force a lesbian who has never ever been on the beat, just a number of passes at univercity. (Appropriate name DICK)

All our television and radio outlets are full of unaturals in one way or another pursuing their own agendas, involving everything detrimental to our society as  a whole.

On the world front just needs one nut case and BANG.

It, leaving ones religeous leanings out of it, gives very little hope for the future.

Just hope we get the yearling and YB OLR before the BANG.

OH HAPPY DAYS.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting    Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 6:29 pm

Tolerance is key, I think we'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting    Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting  Empty

Back to top Go down

Doris Johnsons newly commissioned Painting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next