Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Welcome to the site  Emptyby David Yesterday at 6:18 pm

» escaped birds return
Welcome to the site  Emptyby David Yesterday at 6:17 pm

» Weather today
Welcome to the site  Emptyby David Yesterday at 6:17 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Welcome to the site  Emptyby David Yesterday at 12:01 pm

» good luck weekend
Welcome to the site  Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 2:24 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Welcome to the site  Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

» Scandalous .......
Welcome to the site  Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Welcome to the site  Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Welcome to the site  Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Welcome to the site  20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Welcome to the site  Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Welcome to the site  Vote_lcapWelcome to the site  Voting_barWelcome to the site  Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Welcome to the site  Vote_lcapWelcome to the site  Voting_barWelcome to the site  Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222655 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Welcome to the site  Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Welcome to the site  Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Welcome to the site

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Welcome to the site  Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the site    Welcome to the site  EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 2:32 pm

Welcome pigeonater
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site    Welcome to the site  EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 2:41 pm

Yep, join, join in and enjoy pigeonater!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site    Welcome to the site  EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 2:50 pm

welcome to the forum, look forward to your input .......
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site    Welcome to the site  EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 8:25 pm

David wrote:
welcome to the forum, look forward to your input .......
Same, same Smile Smile Must say thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes we must be slipping etc David lol! lol! lol! somehow, as we were both beating by a kissing type Geordie here lol! lol! lol! this time around  Wink  Wink Very Happy Very Happy. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site    Welcome to the site  EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 8:30 pm

yes, that pink type are slowly sneaking in, watching and taking their chance to pounce ........ Razz Suspect lol!
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site    Welcome to the site  EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 8:49 pm

Too slow lads , probably doing the dishes for the wife haha ...come on sort yourself out
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site    Welcome to the site  EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 8:59 pm

David wrote:
yes, that pink type are slowly sneaking in,  watching and taking their chance to pounce ........ Razz Suspect lol!
lol! lol! lol! I know what you mean David Smile Smile dangerous these days etc bounce bounce I'm  affraid to even walk down the street at times  Very Happy  Very Happy Wink Wink. Even had one in our house yesterday here  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes getting a quote to paint our kitchen as such  Smile  Smile.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site    Welcome to the site  EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 9:14 pm

peel bros wrote:
Too slow lads , probably doing the dishes for the wife haha ...come on sort yourself out
lol! lol! lol! that's a bit harsh Very Happy Very Happy I suggest etc lol! lol! lol! Ray Smile Smile Must say thou bounce bounce if honest, standing over a sink bounce bounce washing dishes, helps put/place many things in perspective for what I've found at times, even thou I have a dishwasher here which rarely ever get's used now as such Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site    Welcome to the site  EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 9:28 pm

So that tells me who the boss is in your house lol. Nevermind I sort of understand and I know it's the case in David's house ...
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site    Welcome to the site  EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 9:58 pm

peel bros wrote:

yes ray, i probably was ........... Razz Razz lol! lol! lol! flower
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site    Welcome to the site  EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 9:07 pm

peel bros wrote:
So that tells me who the boss is in your house lol. Nevermind I sort of understand and I know it's the case in David's house ...
Very Happy Very Happy OK, but I do it by choice etc here Ray Wink Wink David thou lol! lol! lol! has no choice type of thing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad going by the local Leeds grapevine as such Wink Wink lol!  lol!  lol!. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site    Welcome to the site  EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 11:01 pm

i suppose i do have a choice, but i chose to help, how and when i can .....not a fan of those who expect the mrs to do "womens work" and them to please them selves lazing around No No
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site    Welcome to the site  EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 11:32 pm

well i muck in ...mind its like pulling teeth Laughing Laughing Laughing proper job though all the same ,no dust swept under rugs here lol! the queen does the cooking/washing and the pirat does the cleaning and we both do the shopping pale now thats the hard bit the damn shopping lol! be decisive mrs Rolling Eyes Sleep dear oh dear lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site    Welcome to the site  EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 4:15 pm

last went shopping with my better half many years ago, she went up and down every isle and bought one of everything .........nowadays i go alone, it works out a lot cheaper Razz Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site    Welcome to the site  Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the site
Page 1 of 1