Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
still no date from defra - Page 2 Emptyby David Today at 2:49 pm

» Good Morning
still no date from defra - Page 2 Emptyby David Today at 2:48 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
still no date from defra - Page 2 Emptyby David Today at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
still no date from defra - Page 2 Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
still no date from defra - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
still no date from defra - Page 2 Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
still no date from defra - Page 2 Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
still no date from defra - Page 2 Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
still no date from defra - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) still no date from defra - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.still no date from defra - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
still no date from defra - Page 2 Vote_lcapstill no date from defra - Page 2 Voting_barstill no date from defra - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
still no date from defra - Page 2 Vote_lcapstill no date from defra - Page 2 Voting_barstill no date from defra - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222882 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
still no date from defra - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
still no date from defra - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

still no date from defra

Go down 
+3
Daz
markevans
oldstrain
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

still no date from defra - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: still no date from defra   still no date from defra - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 12:59 am

MISTY wrote:
Come on lads, these trips made by the Royals and some diplomats are arranged for them by those enrtusted with keeping in touch with other countries and paying respects etc;.

How  anyone can think Charles or any other member of the Royal Family will enjoy going abroard under the present circumstances is beyond me.

Charles is one of the most dutiful member of the Royal Family and has not got the freedom pigeon fanciers have to do what they want without others carping about them all the time.

We get far more revinue from the Royal Family one way or another than what it   costs.

Of course if you are not satified I am sure Syria or Iraque etc; would welcome anyone not satisfied here.

Regards.
Glad your a Charles fan etc Misty Smile Smile apparently Wink Wink Day he becomes King down here (me being a republican type) bounce bounce I will go looking for the highest cliff to jump off Very Happy Very Happy I'm affraid I suspect. Now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes just getting over bounce bounce 1 in 50 in parts to 1 in 100 year type floods here & it comes out Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 95% of the people effected in a bad way by flood damage, have no insurance to cover it unfortunately. Now, just ponder in some ways Smile Smile how maybe Charles would manage the situation if he found he had to shovel sh**e  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad like many here now to clean up his house Wink Wink & somehow get back to normal.    cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: still no date from defra   still no date from defra - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 8:30 am

I'm sure I read somewhere that Charles makes time to muck the queens pigeons out at least once a week...........unless I dreamt it ? Very Happy

Puts Camilla out instead of a flag, they'll exercise alright.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: still no date from defra   still no date from defra - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 9:15 am

Knackered wrote:
MISTY wrote:
Come on lads, these trips made by the Royals and some diplomats are arranged for them by those enrtusted with keeping in touch with other countries and paying respects etc;.

How  anyone can think Charles or any other member of the Royal Family will enjoy going abroard under the present circumstances is beyond me.

Charles is one of the most dutiful member of the Royal Family and has not got the freedom pigeon fanciers have to do what they want without others carping about them all the time.

We get far more revinue from the Royal Family one way or another than what it   costs.

Of course if you are not satified I am sure Syria or Iraque etc; would welcome anyone not satisfied here.

Regards.
Glad your a Charles fan etc Misty Smile Smile apparently Wink Wink Day he becomes King down here (me being a republican type) bounce bounce I will go looking for the highest cliff to jump off Very Happy Very Happy I'm affraid I suspect. Now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes just getting over bounce bounce 1 in 50 in parts to 1 in 100 year type floods here & it comes out Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 95% of the people effected in a bad way by flood damage, have no insurance to cover it unfortunately. Now, just ponder in some ways Smile Smile how maybe Charles would manage the situation if he found he had to shovel sh**e  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad like many here now to clean up his house Wink Wink & somehow get back to normal.    cheers & take care.
Funny thing that Knackerd.

Remember Charles bringing global warming and detrimental activities to te fore many years ago.

Perhaps if the clever clogs who derided him had taken heed you would not be having environmental problems as of now.

Most of our problems are man made through ignorance and greed neither of which Charles can be accused of.

None of the Royal  Family have a life I would exchange for.

Maybe you would prefer to be in the present countries where innocent families are being mown down like animals.

Would just like a list of just what the detractors have done for society themselves without thought of reward.

Diplomats and the Royal Family have to travel abroad at times because the ability to obtain any messages by all means other than directly speaking is with us.

Instead of all the back stabbing just look around and see who you can help without thought of reward.

I will not hold my breath.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: still no date from defra   still no date from defra - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 9:21 am

colin, charley doesnt even wipe his own backside, nevermind clean the queens pigeons out, he wont have ever hammered a nail in or screwed a screw in, in his whole life ......... Razz Razz Razz lol!

as for charley becoming king, i doubt that will ever happen, hes in his 70`s now, and if the queen thought he was fit to rule she would have let him by now .......no william has been groomed for the position, he will be king instead of charley boy cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: still no date from defra   still no date from defra - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 10:05 am

some members may find this article interesting , it shows the type of people who are running the country ..........our very own tony blair as most will know, was convicted of importuning men for indecent acts in 1983, scroll down the page until you get to the list of government perverts .

https://newspunch.com/shocking-list-of-mps-convicted-of-child-sex-offences/?fbclid=IwAR1DwFF5p4voGUAuZkmYRVcRa7fvTcfjYp6uEimHTNCG1YFFy6Lp0O3riaE
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: still no date from defra   still no date from defra - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 12:37 pm

barstewards all want putting down ,the one that got me most was "the whole labour party and mark trotter" mark trotter died of aids before he could be convicted ,you just wonder if he infected someone else eh whilst the labour party were covering up ...it seems its in all parties but double convictions for the reds compaired to the blues it would seem .... Evil or Very Mad getting back to charlie ,he done me when he stood up for the arch bishop when found to be messing with children Evil or Very Mad they all p1$$ in the same pot eh Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: still no date from defra   still no date from defra - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 1:16 pm

the royals seem to have a knack of befriending pedos, savile, epstien etc
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: still no date from defra   still no date from defra - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 2:23 pm

David wrote:
the royals seem to have a knack of befriending pedos, savile, epstien etc
Was writing regards the T.V. Programme last week. Prince Philip a brothel creeper soon after, and before marrying Elizabeth... who loved Lord Protor etc. Diane a right trollop.
I have a photon of James Hewit aside of Prince harry. like two identical peas in a pod.
Lord Mountbattern was the scurde of young sailors... down the boys went for him. etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: still no date from defra   still no date from defra - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 3:24 pm

yep, old phils had a few affairs alright, liked the ladies the dirty old sod ........i reckon thats why lizzy treated her self to michael fagan, who entered the palace twice, un detected , and was found sat on the queens bed ........yeah right, course he did:P Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: still no date from defra   still no date from defra - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 6:28 pm

Just proves they are almost human.

When you have  fame and fortune you are obsolved from that which the ordinary humans have to do to survive and have not time to indulge in untoward matters.

So they have to look for more and more outlandish acivities to make their lives livable.

Those found out are the tip of the iceburge, been well known for years that the Churches of all denominations are full of puffters and child abusers perverts galore.

The point is those who could change matters are the indulgers in many cases.

Blaire, Mandleson, latter happily "MARRIED", along with Campbel should all be locked up for their actions, but maybe have protection based on knowledge of those one could do something that protects them.

However, it is also widespread in sport as recent events prove.

Although it can be said that these matters have been around since ??????
the evidence today says it has never been as widespread as now, just like 
prior to ARMAGEDDON, ROLL ON.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: still no date from defra   still no date from defra - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 10:16 am

Papers full of Borris's indiscretions with an apparent Flusie.

No doubt well paid for making her indiscretions public.

Proves our  Borris is ALL MAN.

Think it would be a rude awakening if all the indiscretions  amongs our leaders were known.

OH HAPPY DAYS.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: still no date from defra   still no date from defra - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 10:47 am

uk prime minister about 8 kids with half a dozen women, and hes running the country ...... scratch

i think if we knew what indiscretions our government and mp`s do get up to, we`d be shocked, yes we know they fiddle expenses and go with gay prostitutes etc etc, but theres things that would be even more shocking if we knew .
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: still no date from defra   still no date from defra - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 10:55 am

David, bless your little cotton socks, " I AGREE WITH YOU 110%.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: still no date from defra   still no date from defra - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:34 am

MISTY wrote:

Think it would be a rude awakening if all the indiscretions  amongs our leaders were known.

OH HAPPY DAYS.

Regards.

nothing "all man" about being unfaithful eh.... pig
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: still no date from defra   still no date from defra - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:45 am

MISTY wrote:

Regards.

steady on misty, we cant be having that ......... Razz lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: still no date from defra   still no date from defra - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:57 pm

True Daz.

Mum always brought us up to know - Believe - If one isn't enough, then a 1000 isn't too many.
One thing for sure, a certainty, is thet being unfaithful indulges lies and deciet. Become the way of 'Normal'!
As Boris the buffoon proves nigh every time he opens his mouth.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: still no date from defra   still no date from defra - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 3:22 pm

oldstrain wrote:
MISTY wrote:

OH HAPPY DAYS.

Regards.

Agree, however, better than paying rent boys and having nice boy friends etc;

No one is perfect, just some less than others.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: still no date from defra   still no date from defra - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 3:30 pm

David wrote:
MISTY wrote:

Regards.

steady on misty, we cant be having that ......... Razz lol! lol!
Woops meant 10%.

However, joking apart, we would not sleep at night if we knew half of what goes off.

Problem is most of us realise the shortcommings and none punishmant for the trangressors that are known but we moan but do nothing about it as a whole, which is the only way anything could change.

Think before long we will have a REAL WHISTLE BLOWER then the fun will start.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: still no date from defra   still no date from defra - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 4:03 pm

MISTY wrote:
oldstrain wrote:
MISTY wrote:

OH HAPPY DAYS.

Regards.

Agree, however, better than paying rent boys and having nice boy friends etc;

No one is perfect, just some less than others.

Regards.

indeed perfection is rare but dont believe in any form of cheating ,nothing to do with being perfect ,more akin to a conscience ,nothing against gay or lesbian either just dont involve me Laughing people cant help there feelings its when they portray to be something and then turn out to be something else that gets me,philip schofield springs to mind...along with a heavy dollop of righteousness of course Smile
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: still no date from defra   still no date from defra - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 8:10 pm

i think most in government and "opposition" are all much the same, we have no "alternative" to vote for, neither is for joe public .......

i know i may get stick for saying this, but i think corbyn was a more genuine man than johnson or starmer .......
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: still no date from defra   still no date from defra - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 10:05 am

David wrote:
i think most in government and "opposition" are all much the same, we have no "alternative" to vote for, neither is for joe public .......

i know i may get stick for saying this, but i think corbyn was a more genuine man than johnson or starmer .......
Yes David, said many times we can only vote for puppets picked as slaves to the wishes of the Rich and influential.

We know nearly all Corbyn's short commings, all been hunted out, no doubt we would not sleep at night if we were aware of the antics of those pushing all the buttons behind the scenes.

Money determines most matters including politics.

You anly have to watch PMs Question Time to see the lack of quality regarding our MPs.

PUPPETS ONE AND ALL.

Not realy interested in politics, unless feeling down and in need of a laugh.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: still no date from defra   still no date from defra - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 8:56 pm

MISTY wrote:
David wrote:

Yes David, said many times we can only vote for puppets picked as slaves to the wishes of the Rich and influential.

We know nearly all Corbyn's short commings, all been hunted out, no doubt we would not sleep at night if we were aware of the antics of those pushing all the buttons behind the scenes.

Money determines most matters including politics.

You anly have to watch PMs Question Time to see the lack of quality regarding our MPs.

PUPPETS ONE AND ALL.

Not realy interested in politics, unless feeling down and in need of a laugh.

Regards.
Question time down here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes same, same I'm affraid a total embarrassment Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad of how your taxes are wasted in the pursuit of political gain etc. Our Boris here Wink Wink has the art of weasel type talk down to a very fine art Wink Wink. Told his flock Smile Smile a while ago he would have 4 million vaccinated against the virus by the end of March here. 3.2 million odd thou  bounce  bounce are still waiting for some strange reason  Wink  Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: still no date from defra   still no date from defra - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 10:52 am

You ought to read!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/jeremy-corbyn-s-policies-are-as-crucial-as-ever-even-the-conservatives-are-using-them/ar-BB1eZLwP?ocid=msedgntp

YES!
Jeremy Corbyn’s policies are as crucial as ever – even the Conservatives are using them

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: still no date from defra   still no date from defra - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

still no date from defra
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2