Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
I'm in love, again, 70 times over !!!. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:04 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
I'm in love, again, 70 times over !!!. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» Good Morning
I'm in love, again, 70 times over !!!. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» good luck weekend
I'm in love, again, 70 times over !!!. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
I'm in love, again, 70 times over !!!. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
I'm in love, again, 70 times over !!!. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
I'm in love, again, 70 times over !!!. Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
I'm in love, again, 70 times over !!!. Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
I'm in love, again, 70 times over !!!. Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) I'm in love, again, 70 times over !!!. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.I'm in love, again, 70 times over !!!. Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
I'm in love, again, 70 times over !!!. Vote_lcapI'm in love, again, 70 times over !!!. Voting_barI'm in love, again, 70 times over !!!. Vote_rcap 
David
I'm in love, again, 70 times over !!!. Vote_lcapI'm in love, again, 70 times over !!!. Voting_barI'm in love, again, 70 times over !!!. Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222602 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
I'm in love, again, 70 times over !!!. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
I'm in love, again, 70 times over !!!. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

I'm in love, again, 70 times over !!!.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

I'm in love, again, 70 times over !!!. Empty
PostSubject: I'm in love, again, 70 times over !!!.   I'm in love, again, 70 times over !!!. EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 2:12 am

Reading the news this morning down here Smile Smile took me back in time etc bounce bounce to my man hugging tree type days/moments. When the locals went to war here to save our valley of trees from being destroyed for a freeway Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes So Very Happy Very Happy lol! lol! lol! to those 70 odd woman apparently from Bristol now Wink Wink of all places etc Smile Smile would you believe, who have now married a tree as a partner for life in the slim hope of somehow saving them from destruction for a benefit of a few with a own self interest factor there apparently. End of the day Smile Smile don't be nice there I say Wink about what's required to be done now in fighting the good fight with your cause factor in saving your trees for the benefit of all Bristol now Smile Smile as you may just finish up like the locals here hopefully & those 70 odd trees may just grow into 7000 trees in time there maybe, like we have here in our valley of joy now, instead of a freeway, which was the big plan factor of the local politician types of the day if they got their way here, back when Very Happy Very Happy. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love, again, 70 times over !!!.   I'm in love, again, 70 times over !!!. EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:26 am

the wife queen here says she married a tree but cut him down to a stump and clipped his branches back for easy maintenance pale seriously though oz we get alot of that here theres always something happening with the tree hugger crew in one suburb or another ...a tenacious lot for sure and i can think of plenty worse things to protest about to be fair Wink
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love, again, 70 times over !!!.   I'm in love, again, 70 times over !!!. EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 10:23 am

We have Raincliffe Woods within walking distance, hundreds of people used to go there, numerous different trees and walks, said they were going to take out none native trees (some hundred or more years old) and replace with native ones.

Now resembles a timber yard.

Said it was none profit making, only expenses, as there is no one on our Council who I feel can count to ten those doing the felling could be on good little racket.

Do not know one contract the Council has been engaged in that has not gone way beyond the budget and some involving unbelieveable amounts.

Think from top to bottom we are ill represented by MPs and Councils.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love, again, 70 times over !!!.   I'm in love, again, 70 times over !!!. EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 12:04 pm

oldstrain wrote:
the wife queen here says she married a tree but cut him down to a stump and clipped his branches back for easy maintenance pale seriously though oz we get alot of that here theres always something happening with the tree hugger crew in one suburb or another ...a tenacious lot for sure and i can think of plenty worse things to protest about to be fair Wink
lol! lol! lol! I know that feeling here etc O/S Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes my lovely Joyce Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad cut me down to size here many years ago as such Smile Smile. Now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes been house hunting of late here bounce bounce told my other half, our mountain has finely got the better of me now I'm affraid after 50 odd years of mountain climbing & I needed a tree change to flat ground up country somewhere here to maybe survive. Ok said she lol! lol! lol! your welcome to go where ever you so choose, but I'm stopping here I'm affraid till I die & they then carry me out in a box Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love, again, 70 times over !!!.   I'm in love, again, 70 times over !!!. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm in love, again, 70 times over !!!.
Page 1 of 1