Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Knock on the door etc. Emptyby oldstrain Today at 2:00 pm

» Good Morning
Knock on the door etc. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:17 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Knock on the door etc. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» good luck weekend
Knock on the door etc. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
Knock on the door etc. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
Knock on the door etc. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Knock on the door etc. Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Knock on the door etc. Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Knock on the door etc. Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Knock on the door etc. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Knock on the door etc. Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Knock on the door etc. Vote_lcapKnock on the door etc. Voting_barKnock on the door etc. Vote_rcap 
David
Knock on the door etc. Vote_lcapKnock on the door etc. Voting_barKnock on the door etc. Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222607 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Knock on the door etc. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Knock on the door etc. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Knock on the door etc.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Knock on the door etc. Empty
PostSubject: Knock on the door etc.   Knock on the door etc. EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 11:35 pm

Half asleep in my favourite chair here yesterday Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes dreaming Very Happy Very Happy after letting my old hens out for there weekly type bath & a fly  bounce  bounce & my Joyce here wakes me up as such, as the next door neighbour had just come over with some pigeon news of sorts Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Crows were in my loft apparently, by what she was watching out her window & had been taking eggs to their glory Wink Wink & she just thought I may have liked to have known what was going on type of thing there while I slept Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes through the middle of the day here Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Knock on the door etc.   Knock on the door etc. EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 8:12 am

Always something to watch out for, did you want them to hatch?
Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

PostSubject: Re: Knock on the door etc.   Knock on the door etc. EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 10:42 am

Knackered wrote:
Half asleep in my favourite chair here yesterday Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes dreaming Very Happy Very Happy after letting my old hens out for there weekly type bath & a fly  bounce  bounce & my Joyce here wakes me up as such, as the next door neighbour had just come over with some pigeon news of sorts Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Crows were in my loft apparently, by what she was watching out her window & had been taking eggs to their glory Wink Wink & she just thought I may have liked to have known what was going on type of thing there while I slept Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes through the middle of the day here Wink Wink. cheers
another side splitter, thought yer love story was good but this tops it, ever thought of writing your memoirs sure you'd get a bob or two lol!
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Knock on the door etc.   Knock on the door etc. EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 11:47 am

Known some fanciers wiped out via crows.
Bill Butterfield, the C.U. president of Cananda told me when I stay with him for a while, that he had his complete youngsters wiped out . Crow would take them for feed etc. Have know a few here too.
Then I see some encourage Crows, and lay great store by them.
Mind will give sparrow hawk short thrift and mve them on. As they do Magpies.
In winter months they will kill and eat squirrells./ etc.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Knock on the door etc.   Knock on the door etc. EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 2:50 pm

No doubt Knackered you know that crows are omnivores and will eat anything.

Good idea to blow a couple of hen eggs and fill with mustard and leave in easy reach outside the loft.

I used the wife's ginger buicuits ( home made) never had a problem.

Did have a pair nest in near bye tree but never a problem and they do see off sparrowhawks.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Knock on the door etc.   Knock on the door etc. EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 4:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Knock on the door etc.   Knock on the door etc. EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 4:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Knock on the door etc.   Knock on the door etc. EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 12:36 am

redrog wrote:
Knackered wrote:
another side splitter, thought yer love story was good but this tops it, ever thought of writing your memoirs sure you'd get a bob or two lol!
Memoirs Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I would sooner hug a tree here Smile Smile etc Rog Very Happy Very Happy than cut it down & waste it on such an issue as such. That being said thou lol! lol! lol! could maybe write a story or two about One Loft type Races bounce bounce filled with my thoughts here maybe Wink Wink if you like  Very Happy  Very Happy. cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Knock on the door etc.   Knock on the door etc. EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 1:07 am

MISTY wrote:
No doubt Knackered you know that crows are omnivores and will eat anything.

Good idea to blow a couple of hen eggs and fill with mustard and leave in easy reach outside the loft.

I used the wife's ginger buicuits ( home made) never had a problem.

Did have a pair nest in near bye tree but never a problem and they do see off sparrowhawks.

Regards.
Might just try the mustard trick etc Misty Wink Wink never really been an issue here till now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Local crow brigade (Currawong style) has found a new taste sensation here thou bounce bounce it appears  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes going by all the half eating eggs I found when I went down to the loft yesterday as such. Now, Me  Smile  Smile being me here  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes never really minded them jumping in the bird bath as such at times  lol!  lol!  lol! but suspect now I'm working up to an aggro type situation now to find a final solution here to the whole affair  Wink  Wink.    cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knock on the door etc.   Knock on the door etc. Empty

Back to top Go down

Knock on the door etc.
Page 1 of 1