Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Covid 19 ... Emptyby David Today at 2:49 pm

» Good Morning
Covid 19 ... Emptyby David Today at 2:48 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Covid 19 ... Emptyby David Today at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
Covid 19 ... Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
Covid 19 ... Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Covid 19 ... Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Covid 19 ... Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Covid 19 ... Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Covid 19 ... Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Covid 19 ... 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

David, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Covid 19 ... Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Covid 19 ... Vote_lcapCovid 19 ... Voting_barCovid 19 ... Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222882 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Covid 19 ... Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Covid 19 ... Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Covid 19 ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Covid 19 ... Empty
PostSubject: Covid 19 ...   Covid 19 ... EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 12:06 pm

three weeks ago my daughter, her boyfriend, my wife and me all got the covid virus ......i didnt say anything on here as having it really takes it out of you , i did tell my good, and long time friend darren, who asked daily how we were all doing, now im happy to say we are on the mend with my daughter and her boyfriend back to work, they are still not 100% but feel a lot better and tested negative. my wife was the worse hit as sdhe has more serious underlying illnesses, mine in comparison was milder.......but hopefully we will all make a full recovery, even though i have been told it does take quite a while in some cases.

my daughter has worked throughout the pandemic at the hospital, and never caught covid, she has been all over camping and to london for her birthday yet never caught covid, yet she goes to an outside music event with her boyfriend and both catch covid ......... Suspect her mum and me developed symptums two days later.

now what i am thinking is, why was this event let to take place, judging that other events were banned, and the african carnival in leeds was banned , along with other events .....but yet the music event was allowed.

i have two sinario`s, one they had vaccine tents to entice those wanting a vaccine, yet information on the gov website states after people are vaccinated they "shed", therfor shedding onto the un vaccinated infecting them with the virus .secondly there were drones over head spraying the virus onto people, i say this because when she can home i said i could smell a strange smell on her clothes .......also i reckon it very strange my daughter and boyfriend would catch the virus exactly at the same time , so something very suspicious in my opinion.

for those who will say i poo hoo`d the covid problem, the thing i poo hoo`d was the governments handling of it all........i never said there wasnt a virus, only that the government blew it out of proportion and manipulated the situation for their own ends.

i am not a religous person, my wife and daughter were brought up catholic, but i must admit, i asked the superior being who created everything for help on this one, as its very nasty and wouldnt wish it on anyone ........

this is the reason ivenot spent as much time on the forum.

rant over ....... lol!
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Covid 19 ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid 19 ...   Covid 19 ... EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 5:31 pm

Sorry to hear that David, just hope everything works out OK.

It is indeed a nasty peice of work.

To attempt to evaluate all involved would be impossible.

Far too many implications we knpw nothing about.

Think people are mainly to blame by not taking reasonable precautions.

Cannot see any sense nor reason for anyone to purposely spread the virus.

As said all the best David, thoughts with you and yours.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Covid 19 ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid 19 ...   Covid 19 ... EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 6:02 pm

thanks misty, just got to get on with it and plod on through it ......... Smile
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Covid 19 ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid 19 ...   Covid 19 ... EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 12:20 am

David wrote:
thanks misty, just got to get on with it and plod on through it ......... Smile
No secret here David Smile Smile we walked down different type paths on this issue in the past in a virus sense etc. Glad thou all has turned out for the better as such now at your end there thankfully for all concerned. Suggest thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes a very, very fine line in the end in certain ways bounce bounce between where you have been over the last few weeks there apparently with your family & where I was with my family & eldest daughter here about a month ago. Now  Wink  Wink all up  Smile  Smile best bit of advise I could give here now under the circumstances, is for you to tell your wife there maybe every day & especially your daughter now, how much you love them both & why you are so great full for them simply being there type of thing for comfort sake, as few of us know these days unfortunately what may just be around the corner at any given type time I suggest/suspect  Wink Wink.    cheers & take care
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Covid 19 ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid 19 ...   Covid 19 ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Covid 19 ...
Page 1 of 1