Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
does nobody ever Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 2:52 pm

» Good Morning
does nobody ever Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 2:50 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
does nobody ever Emptyby David Today at 1:53 pm

» escaped birds return
does nobody ever Emptyby David Today at 1:51 pm

» good luck weekend
does nobody ever Emptyby Knackered Today at 9:16 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
does nobody ever Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

» Scandalous .......
does nobody ever Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
does nobody ever Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
does nobody ever Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) does nobody ever 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 1 Bot

David, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.does nobody ever Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
does nobody ever Vote_lcapdoes nobody ever Voting_bardoes nobody ever Vote_rcap 
David
Knackered
barnie
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222672 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
does nobody ever Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
does nobody ever Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

does nobody ever

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
geordiejen
Hatchling
Hatchling
geordiejen

does nobody ever Empty
PostSubject: does nobody ever   does nobody ever EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:11 pm

put pics up on this site?im surw that other racer men would like to se other peoples birds lets see all u racermen put up some pics of your birds.lots of pics of birds on every section but who do they belong to.i postwed a pic of my bird on here several days ago and not one of you posted comment.lets get this site going guys because for someone like me who visits this site daily their aint nothing that interests me.get the site moving or im off.supposed to be a fancy pigeon site as well.if you have some nice birds to show me then go for it. tongue
Back to top Go down
geordiejen
Hatchling
Hatchling
geordiejen

does nobody ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: does nobody ever   does nobody ever EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:15 pm

ps i l like racer too you know lets see some of your youngsters.nothing like a good strong bird.my horseman are racers with a big crop so let me see yours.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

does nobody ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: does nobody ever   does nobody ever EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:33 am

the only picture you have put on so far is your avatar one lol. no only kidding but we have done all this in the past if you care to look back, but there is nothing stopping us putting more on like you say...maybe members can take pictures of the exchange birds on to see how they look now or the auction birds...so there,s two idea,s and thats all it takes not saying you are going to leave the site ..there,s not a better one then this believe me,so if thats how anyone else feels let us know
Back to top Go down
Paul
Hatchling
Hatchling
Paul

does nobody ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: does nobody ever   does nobody ever EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:38 pm

Since I joined, the site has taken off very well with more members joining so the site is getting bigger, I can see where jen is coming from but some members come on here for advice and arent intrested in seeing pictures, more in reading other fanciers comments, advice, but I also agree with Ray in that pictures of the exchange birds to see how there going is a great idea, I didnt put in any yb's but if I did I would love to see how the small budle of feathers I sent away has now turned into a strong Yb, good idea Ray, but maybe something in the racing season like the photo gallery competition that was going strong when I joined in the off season is something to consider to intrest members now. We could have a picture gallery where members post photos of the bird thay have thats flown longest miles, furthest cock, hen etc etc, on that note I need to learn how to post photos as I havent posted yet, but just a few ideas for members to think about as we dont want members leaving the site.
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

does nobody ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: does nobody ever   does nobody ever EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:55 pm

http://imageshack.us
above link is what i use to upload pics to post on forum
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

does nobody ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: does nobody ever   does nobody ever EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:00 pm

rays right geordiejen, in the past there have been a load of members photos posted on site.......im one person who does like to post pictures of my birds but im using a different computer from before and cant seem to load pics from the camera for some reason.........over the next few days ill be having another attempt so hopefully ill be able to post some on.

by the way, didnt see yours you posted several days ago otherwise i would have replied...... scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

does nobody ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: does nobody ever   does nobody ever Empty

Back to top Go down

does nobody ever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: