Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» RPRA Partnerships
Showered with Scum again eh! Emptyby barnie Today at 10:56 am

» Good Morning
Showered with Scum again eh! Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 10:33 am

» Weather today
Showered with Scum again eh! Emptyby David Today at 10:31 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Showered with Scum again eh! Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Showered with Scum again eh! Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Showered with Scum again eh! Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Showered with Scum again eh! Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Showered with Scum again eh! Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
Showered with Scum again eh! Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Showered with Scum again eh! 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

barnie, David, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Showered with Scum again eh! Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Showered with Scum again eh! Vote_lcapShowered with Scum again eh! Voting_barShowered with Scum again eh! Vote_rcap 
David
Showered with Scum again eh! Vote_lcapShowered with Scum again eh! Voting_barShowered with Scum again eh! Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222788 messages in 14005 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Showered with Scum again eh! Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Showered with Scum again eh! Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Showered with Scum again eh!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Showered with Scum again eh! Empty
PostSubject: Showered with Scum again eh!   Showered with Scum again eh! EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 2:57 pm

Boris has been warned and told. But being all self important and not giving a S++t he sticks two fingers up and says 'Have double swithal on me, because I don't give a toss. I am all important and able to do just as I want or wish'!
Mind. per usual I will be away. Hiding at a hospital up North Ok!

Well niot so expensive as taking a holiday eh!

What angry Tories are saying about Boris Johnson’s handling of the Owen Paterson row
As such, the Prime Minister has decided to avoid Monday’s three hour debate on the issue of government sleaze, preferring instead to visit a hospital in Northumberland.
Boris Johnson is struggling to contain anger among his own backbenchers following his handling of the Owen Paterson row.
As such, the Prime Minister has decided to avoid Monday’s three hour debate on the issue of government sleaze, preferring instead to visit a hospital in Northumberland.
Here is just a selection of some of the furious on-record comments being made by prominent Tories in the last 48 hours.
Former Tory prime minister Sir John Major 'think the way the Government handled that was shameful, wrong and unworthy of this or indeed any government. It also had the effect of trashing the reputation of Parliament.
' There is a general whiff of ‘we are the masters now’ about their behaviour. I have been a Conservative all my life and if I am concerned at how the Government is behaving I suspect lots of other people are as well. It seems to me, as a lifelong Conservative, that much of what they are doing is un-Conservative in its behaviour'!
Robert Largan, Red Wall Tory, MP for High Peak“I thought they got it wrong, fundamentally. I took the time to read the report…and to my mind it was very clear that Paterson had broken the rules and had been paid over £100,000 pounds to break the rules. I think it was wrong of MPs to have voted to have requested another committee look at it. I thought it was wrong. I thought it was very clear.”
Former skills minister Robert Halfon
What clearly needs to happen in my party is that there needs to be a proper political unit (so) that if there are controversial votes, that MPs are warned well in advance, the ammunition is given to the MPs well in advance and if MPs do go through the lobby there shouldn’t be a u-turn or semi u-turn a few days later. Because otherwise we’re just cannon fodder'.
Former defence minister Tobias Ellwood 'There is a pattern of behaviour and we need to recognise that eventually that starts to stick. 'He needs to think about his legacy and what it’s going to be. I think we have lost our way and we need to find our moral compass and get back to what the British people want us to do – good policy, good governance, leadership, statecraft.”
Former health secretary David Mellor
“Tragically, this Government is a shambles, and that’s only on good days.
“I think it’s astonishing the Prime Minister has allowed himself to get into this muddle over Owen Paterson.”
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Showered with Scum again eh!   Showered with Scum again eh! EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 3:07 pm

Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Showered with Scum again eh!   Showered with Scum again eh! EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 3:18 pm

tobias ellwood has it about right ,john major...what a hypocrite would not trust that rapacious money grabber on anything
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Showered with Scum again eh!   Showered with Scum again eh! EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 3:43 pm

True Daz. Only reason he got in was A. The tories needed to ease the s..t in Thatcher leaving the country deep in debt etc. Mind she certainly fill her's and firend coffers.
But the final straw was the Dentist issue she cause... especially saying the Self never had the dentist attention in the 1600 's so why do they have to have one now.
B. they needed a 'Puppet' as a head figue - full stop - but one that - after Thatcher who would do as told.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showered with Scum again eh!   Showered with Scum again eh! Empty

Back to top Go down

Showered with Scum again eh!
Page 1 of 1