Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Dumber, than Dumb.  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:17 am

» Weather today
Dumber, than Dumb.  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:16 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Dumber, than Dumb.  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» good luck weekend
Dumber, than Dumb.  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
Dumber, than Dumb.  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
Dumber, than Dumb.  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Dumber, than Dumb.  Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Dumber, than Dumb.  Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Dumber, than Dumb.  Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Dumber, than Dumb.  20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

barnie, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Dumber, than Dumb.  Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Dumber, than Dumb.  Vote_lcapDumber, than Dumb.  Voting_barDumber, than Dumb.  Vote_rcap 
David
Dumber, than Dumb.  Vote_lcapDumber, than Dumb.  Voting_barDumber, than Dumb.  Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
    Statistics
    We have 1296 registered users
    The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222604 messages in 14001 subjects
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
    Dumber, than Dumb.  Winnerofwin
    From Fed Topper to Master Chef
    Dumber, than Dumb.  Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
    Top posters
    David
    oldstrain
    Don Webb
    Knackered
    peel bros
    IANYOUNG
    MISTY
    George & Morgan
    Gaz b
    birdy2011

Dumber, than Dumb.

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

Dumber, than Dumb.  Empty
    PostSubject: Dumber, than Dumb.    Dumber, than Dumb.  EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 1:28 am

Local bloke here recently, went about arranging a pigeon auction on line for his Fed (A good thing) to raise money to cover costs etc. Did the normal ring around type thing Wink Wink & in his wisdom Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ?????????????? he knocked back offers from certain top flyer types, because they weren't Computer savvy by his standards of the day with the spin & bling, in producing a pedigree a mile long to suck in the buyer types & simply take their money. One or two here thou apparently were rather peeved somewhat being given the knock back sign, saying their birds had no market value from a certain persons point of view. So they just then went about & then had their own auction of knock back types, on line. Forgot all about all the fancy spin, bling & waffle scenario required by a certain few & simply talked good honest pigeon type talk on the the pigeons they put up for action about their performance factor. End was Very Happy Very Happy lol! lol! lol! they raised around 8000 odd dollars here bounce bounce apparently & every penny went to their local club Smile Smile & not a penny to their Fed as such. So in the end Very Happy Very Happy Dumber than dumb Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes as one could perhaps maybe say Wink WinkVery Happy Very Happy.  cheers
    Back to top Go down
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Dumber, than Dumb.    Dumber, than Dumb.  EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 11:40 am

Think about normal Knackerd.

Write a pedigree, true or false and BINGO, have several red cards in good competition and if no pedigree DINGO.

Have one realy good performance pigeon with made up pedigree and you can sell young off all the duffers in the loft, along with those returned in a box.

Funny old game, bit like marbles.

Regards.
    Back to top Go down
    http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Dumber, than Dumb.    Dumber, than Dumb.  EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 9:07 pm

MISTY wrote:
    Think about normal Knackerd.

Write a pedigree, true or false and BINGO, have several red cards in good competition and if no pedigree DINGO.

Have one realy good performance pigeon with made up pedigree and you can sell young off all the duffers in the loft, along with those returned in a box.

Funny old game, bit like marbles.

Regards.
    There is an art factor about it all these days I suggest/suspect Misty Wink Wink with certain types bounce bounce Truth, means absolutely nothing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I'm  affraid if one is good at simply stretching the truth scenario type of thing, with a mile long pedigree in the pursuit of the almighty dollar type factor. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    Mike
    Chipping
    Chipping
    Mike

PostSubject: Re: Dumber, than Dumb.    Dumber, than Dumb.  EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 11:02 pm

Regards.[/quote]
    There is an art factor about it all these days I suggest/suspect Misty Wink Wink with certain types bounce bounce Truth, means absolutely nothing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I'm  affraid if one is good at simply stretching the truth scenario type of thing, with a mile long pedigree in the pursuit of the almighty dollar type factor. cheers[/quote]
    I never bought from an auction for the reasons Misty stated. You have no idea what you are really getting unless you do blood tests and no one is going to do that! For the most part I believe you will get the right bird but you just never know. I will sell at auctions to help out my club but as far as buying I will stick to getting birds from people I know and have relationship with.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dumber, than Dumb.    Dumber, than Dumb.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dumber, than Dumb.
    Page 1 of 1