Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Bestest time for clocking............. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 9:25 am

» Weather today
Bestest time for clocking............. Emptyby David Today at 9:20 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Bestest time for clocking............. Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Bestest time for clocking............. Emptyby David Yesterday at 4:53 pm

» escaped birds return
Bestest time for clocking............. Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 10:42 am

» Scandalous .......
Bestest time for clocking............. Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
Bestest time for clocking............. Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
Bestest time for clocking............. Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Bestest time for clocking............. Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Bestest time for clocking............. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Bestest time for clocking............. Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Bestest time for clocking............. Vote_lcapBestest time for clocking............. Voting_barBestest time for clocking............. Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Bestest time for clocking............. Vote_lcapBestest time for clocking............. Voting_barBestest time for clocking............. Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222734 messages in 14002 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Bestest time for clocking............. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Bestest time for clocking............. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Bestest time for clocking.............

Go down 
+3
David
oldstrain
barnie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

Bestest time for clocking............. Empty
PostSubject: Bestest time for clocking.............   Bestest time for clocking............. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 12:06 pm

..........OUT

25 mins then that's me done here for nearly 3 weeks!!!! Merry Christmas santa
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Bestest time for clocking.............   Bestest time for clocking............. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 4:25 pm

merry xmas colin rendeer
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Bestest time for clocking.............   Bestest time for clocking............. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 4:43 pm

merry christmas colin, and all members on the forum ........ cheers santa santa santa
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Bestest time for clocking.............   Bestest time for clocking............. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 8:47 pm

Merry Christmas Colin santa santa santa
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Bestest time for clocking.............   Bestest time for clocking............. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 9:25 pm

Yes barnie you need a good break and in my opinion a medal for working through the pandemic.

Goes without saying hope everyone has a Happy Christmas under the trying circumstances.

Poem I wrote Christmas 2010, nothingchanged BHW 24.12.2010.

IF ONLY

What is wrong with the world today
Eveyone would have something different to say
But no one could realy deny
There are so many aspects to make one cry
Everything is realy not fair
And the human race seems not to care
Pinciples and morals are no longer there
They appear to have vanished into thin air
Will anyone ever see the light
The chances as they are are very slight.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Bestest time for clocking.............   Bestest time for clocking............. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 10:58 am

very true misty, nice poem ...the world has well and truly gone mad, government is out of control, and people are like lambs to the slaughter ......they believe everything they are told and never once question it .

i know members on here dont always see eye to eye on certain subjects, but i do think they consider alternatives and look a bit further into what the government and the news papers tell us.....some just blindly follow, never questioning anything .

regarding covid, if people want a vaccine, fine get it, if people dont want a vaccine then fine do not get it ........we all are supposed to have human rights, and able to do what we feel is best for us, but little by little our government is removing, or trying to remove our rights, free movement and our ability to live freely and how we want.

Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Bestest time for clocking.............   Bestest time for clocking............. EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 11:30 am

Think more people are becomming aware of the state we are in David.

The recent bashing of the Government in the polls show more are taking note of what is going on but the low turn out is disapointing.

The only problem as I see it with regard to the present situation is, WHO COULD TURN MATTERS AROUND?

Another middle aged female elected ?, in my opinion not a good idea.

Sorry barnie, just hope changing subject not infuriating, blame David,

Maybe you could give an opinion on the present state of our Empire.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Bestest time for clocking.............   Bestest time for clocking............. EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 3:40 pm

like you say misty, what alternative is there.......starmer is just as bad as boris, and maybe even worse .
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Bestest time for clocking.............   Bestest time for clocking............. EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 11:34 pm

MISTY wrote:
Think more people are becomming aware of the state we are in David.

The recent bashing of the Government in the polls show more are taking note of what is going on but the low turn out is disapointing.

The only problem as I see it with regard to the present situation is, WHO COULD TURN MATTERS AROUND?  

Another middle aged female elected ?, in my opinion not a good idea.

Sorry barnie, just hope changing subject not infuriating, blame David,

Maybe you could give an opinion on the present state of our Empire.

Regards.
Smile Smile Another middle aged female elected ? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I was thinking somewhat different here etc Misty Smile Smile I'm  affraid when looking at your recent Shropshire result. I thought a ray of sunshine type moment, maybe bounce bounce or perhaps even a wee glimmer of light at the end of a tunnel scenario Wink Wink in a political sense. End of the day  Smile  Smile in her own way  bounce  bounce she apparently got out there & had a red hot go as such against the odds. So credit due where credit due, I say. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Bestest time for clocking.............   Bestest time for clocking............. EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 10:50 am

Afraid Knackered history will prove that once women stopped playing the role nature intened, looking after the childern and family, showing them the rights and wrongs of life and being there for them at all times when needed etc; things have gone from bad to worse.

The Woke Brigade consist mainly of women of a certain age, more in need of medical attention me thinks than anything else.

Do not get me wrong, I love em, just unfortunately lost their way, in my opinion.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Bestest time for clocking.............   Bestest time for clocking............. EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 8:54 pm

I should have added that I know some women have to work to keep a roof over their families heads, but mostly because people think they are entitled and must HAVE all things when in the past people lived within their means.

When taking Misty a for walk near the allotments due to bad weather the other day several groups of school kids from the junior school came past the foul mouths would have made a Miner blush, not bothered about a thing, look at them and you get a mouthfull, the decent parents have a job to keep their children away from the bad ones.

GONE TO POT EXPLAINS IT.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Bestest time for clocking.............   Bestest time for clocking............. EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 11:25 pm

MISTY wrote:
Afraid Knackered history will prove that once women stopped playing the role nature intened, looking after the childern and family, showing them the rights and wrongs of life and being there for them at all times when needed etc; things have gone from bad to worse.

The Woke Brigade consist mainly of women of a certain age, more in need of medical attention me thinks than anything else.

Do not get me wrong, I love em, just unfortunately lost their way, in my opinion.

Regards.

In a kind way Smile Smile one could maybe say Misty Very Happy Very Happy you could perhaps maybe read, interpret your bible there a bit too much at times Wink Wink in certain ways by todays general standards. Have no time for the Woke brigade here in general also, but the man verses women scenario bounce bounce its simply a 50/50 thing here for me Very Happy Very Happy I'm affraid Now Smile Smile show me bounce bounce where the wise one bounce bounce maybe said somewhere in his wisdom, that women are to be total slaves in manner & thinking to us men types in all matters & perhaps I will perhaps change my mindset on the issue, maybe Very Happy Very Happy. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Bestest time for clocking.............   Bestest time for clocking............. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 6:50 pm

Could this help Knackerd?.

1 Timothy 2-11-12

Let women learn ovetly with all subissiveness, I do not permit a woman to teach or exersize authority over a man rather she is to remain quiet.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Bestest time for clocking.............   Bestest time for clocking............. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 7:04 pm

MISTY wrote:
Could this help Knackerd?.

1 Timothy 2-11-12

Let women learn ovetly with all subissiveness, I do not permit a woman to teach  or exersize authority over a man rather she is to remain quiet.

Regards.
lol! lol! lol! short answer Misty  Smile  Smile No  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes I'm  affraid to say  Wink  Wink.    cheers
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Bestest time for clocking.............   Bestest time for clocking............. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 12:58 pm

Misty what a horrid, racist and down right manipulation of a scripture. You should be ashamed! But then one shouldn't expect any less from a self proclaimed  What an insult to the women and great services they do in ALL walks of life! Apostate eh!
Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Have Women Preachers?
Yes. All of Jehovah’s Witnesses are preachers, or ministers—including several million women. As the Bible foretold, 'many, many women spread the good news'.—Psalm 68:11. Women who are Jehovah’s Witnesses follow the example set by women in the Bible. (Proverbs 31:10- 31) Although they don’t assume a leadership role within the congregation, they have a full share in the public ministry. They also teach Bible principles to their children. (Proverbs 1:Cool By their words and actions, Witness women work hard to be an influence for good.—Titus 2:3-5.
Indeed many 'Women', are anointed who will make up a fair number who will rule with Jesus in the new system. Yes from heaven.
I can/could site many bible teaching that would – once again -  show how silly and wrong you are! But end of here, because those who read such tripe, even think of your' innate spoutings, will realise that they are just that. Mostly attention seeking at any cost!
 As if a god of of love would degrade women so! Get real. Go and speak to you family and in-laws. Indeed listen to them and learn!

P.s. Misty women, well versed and dedicated are on the doors, preaching, teaching EVERY day! Putting their 'faith and truth' on the line EVERY day! Doing Jehovah's work. Unlike you. They answer and do a great service for God. Stand up to be counted.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Bestest time for clocking.............   Bestest time for clocking............. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 1:44 pm

You have a very strange way of discussing any matter Daz very unbecomming of one who wants to spread the good news around.

Have no intention of getting into a slanging match which by your obviously seeming response appears to want, I just feel sorry for you.

So what you are saying the quote I gave is not in the Bible, or if it is it is wrong.

Corinthians 14:34

The women should keep silent in churches. For they are not permitted to speak but be in submission as Law also says.

Titus 2: 1-15

Acts 18-26

There are numerous other examples, are you saying they are WRONG and only you right ???????.

Keep well Daz, will pray for you.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Bestest time for clocking.............   Bestest time for clocking............. EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 12:13 pm

Have no intention of getting into a slanging match which by your obviously seeming response appears to want, I just feel sorry for you.

Thanks Misty I certainly don't care to debate any. Mind then you try to and debate ---- getting the last word in. So have it.
Not saying it isn't in the scriptures,. Just that you take a line, embellish it and try to make it truth. Strangely enough if you read before and after that line you would be educated... but then you ruler - of this world- wouldn't be happy
So won't bother to spout against a brick wall.

But to say, imply that God created woman as a lesser vessel and less worth if a blantant lie. Indeed dispicable! Beside very untruthful!

End off. For you won't - reagrdless how you try to manipulate me, get me involve with your stupidity and untruths.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bestest time for clocking.............   Bestest time for clocking............. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bestest time for clocking.............
Page 1 of 1