Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Welcome, welcome !!!. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:04 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Welcome, welcome !!!. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» Good Morning
Welcome, welcome !!!. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» good luck weekend
Welcome, welcome !!!. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
Welcome, welcome !!!. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
Welcome, welcome !!!. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Welcome, welcome !!!. Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Welcome, welcome !!!. Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Welcome, welcome !!!. Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Welcome, welcome !!!. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Welcome, welcome !!!. Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Welcome, welcome !!!. Vote_lcapWelcome, welcome !!!. Voting_barWelcome, welcome !!!. Vote_rcap 
David
Welcome, welcome !!!. Vote_lcapWelcome, welcome !!!. Voting_barWelcome, welcome !!!. Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222602 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Welcome, welcome !!!. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Welcome, welcome !!!. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Welcome, welcome !!!.

Go down 
+3
MISTY
David
Knackered
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Welcome, welcome !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome, welcome !!!.   Welcome, welcome !!!. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 9:24 pm

Welcome aboard here now etc Mugsy Very Happy Very Happy Hope you enjoy what we have on offer here as possible interest & the general enjoyment factor. Now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes in my time here lol! lol! lol! I've only ever found one trouble maker type here of sorts Very Happy Very Happy Found he is always a bit slow of the mark here somehow when newcomers come on aboard, compared to some Very Happy Very Happy. cheers & enjoy.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, welcome !!!.   Welcome, welcome !!!. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 10:13 pm

welcome to the forum , looking forward to any input you may have .............beat me too it again knackered, i was a bit slow off the mark yet again.

not sure who the trouble maker type is you speak of knackered, scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, welcome !!!.   Welcome, welcome !!!. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:30 pm

David wrote:
welcome to the forum , looking forward to any input you may have .............beat me too it again knackered, i was a bit slow off the mark yet again.

not sure who the trouble maker type is you speak of knackered,  scratch scratch scratch
You don't know David Very Happy Very Happy lol! lol! lol! The man in question Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes actually, is an absolute nightmare here to communicate with on all matters as such, at times. Mr anti establishment Smile Smile I fondly call him here with great affection  Wink  Wink & if ever look in mirror one night lol! lol! or day Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes you may just figure out maybe who I'm just talking about Smile Smile lol!  lol!  lol! here. cheers alien flower afro
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, welcome !!!.   Welcome, welcome !!!. EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 9:05 am

Yes, welcome Mugsey.

Would be nice to have some input from you, liven things up a bit if you have some original or not, ideas and opinions.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, welcome !!!.   Welcome, welcome !!!. EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 9:06 am

Yes, welcome Mugsey.

Would be nice to have some input from you, liven things up a bit if you have some original or not, ideas and opinions.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, welcome !!!.   Welcome, welcome !!!. EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 1:21 pm

Yep get aboard. Nice to see you ... and your posts of course Laughing Smile
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, welcome !!!.   Welcome, welcome !!!. EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 4:20 pm

Yes welcome . Yes let's hope you have some input about pigeons of any type
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, welcome !!!.   Welcome, welcome !!!. EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 4:57 pm

peel bros wrote:

Could certainly do with some pigeon imput.

How did your season go peel bros?.

Not many had a reasonable one and realy it is nice to hear from those still racing good bad or indifferent.

Those not racing have no chance to say much about the actual racing and rely on those that do.

How did your new introductions go for instance.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, welcome !!!.   Welcome, welcome !!!. EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 5:09 pm

peel bros wrote:

welcome to the forum peel bros...........do you know owt about pigeons ?? lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, welcome !!!.   Welcome, welcome !!!. EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 8:03 pm

David wrote:
peel bros wrote:

welcome to the forum peel bros...........do you know owt about pigeons  ??  lol! lol! lol!
lol! lol! lol! have you forgotten David Very Happy Very Happy our Ray is a typical Geordie type as such Wink Wink so the answer should be quite obvious lol! lol! lol! as one could maybe say  Very Happy  Very Happy. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, welcome !!!.   Welcome, welcome !!!. EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 3:43 pm

welcome to the forum ...mugs eh lol! pirat
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, welcome !!!.   Welcome, welcome !!!. EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 8:20 am

We only had 4 wins last season . Good wins though but our birds took bad after race 3 then it was a disaster we got what we had put right then got a few more wins then ybs got sickness twice so we took off darkness and only raced them to 175 miles but I have to say it was the best thing we done the cocks have moulted the best ever, no little end flight's no problems at all . The hens look fantastic also.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, welcome !!!.   Welcome, welcome !!!. EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 10:31 am

peel bros wrote:
We only had 4 wins last season . Good wins though but our birds took bad after race 3 then it was a disaster   we got what we had put right then got a few more wins   then ybs got sickness twice so we took off darkness and only raced them to 175 miles but I have to say it was the best thing we done   the cocks have moulted the best ever, no little end flight's   no problems at all . The hens look fantastic  also.

Cannot grumble at that lads, think you did very well under the circumstances.

Think darkness does more harm than good in the long run.

Lets hope you have a chance to shine this year.

Well done.

All the best.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, welcome !!!.   Welcome, welcome !!!. EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 11:04 am

best seasons with ybs were on natural but bred later ,much better health wise than the darkness ybs atb
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, welcome !!!.   Welcome, welcome !!!. EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 1:48 pm

I am beginning to think that and if we do as well as hoped I think we will do away with the dark , or just put the hens on it . No cocks scored last season it was all hens .
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, welcome !!!.   Welcome, welcome !!!. EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 2:10 pm

makes the yb team more flexible to as yer not stuck to any exercise times or if one or two come back late from training etc...you dont have to worry about opening the loft up to the light,theres always pro's and con's but natural everytime for me atb
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, welcome !!!.   Welcome, welcome !!!. EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 4:12 pm

if by any chance i ever race again, it will be natural .......darkness is not for me, every year i had ybs flying, within a week of going on dark they stopped exercising and sat around the loft .
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, welcome !!!.   Welcome, welcome !!!. EmptyMon Jan 03, 2022 11:17 am

Never ever gave the Darkness System a thought when racing, all my youngsers were at several different ages and I never bred more than 20, other than for friends.

Always kept as close to nature as possible, woodies breed nearly all year round, still have a couple of youngsters round here, think they could be in trouble with the moult though, maybe they know something we do not.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, welcome !!!.   Welcome, welcome !!!. EmptyMon Jan 03, 2022 11:22 am

yes they bred around these parts until much later into the year than usual but the youngster has disappeared this last week Suspect
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, welcome !!!.   Welcome, welcome !!!. EmptyMon Jan 03, 2022 12:45 pm

Welcome lend, you may come in handy when we are short of a few bob and want to borrow.

Just hope you lend your arm to some imput.

Happy New Year.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, welcome !!!.   Welcome, welcome !!!. EmptyMon Jan 03, 2022 7:18 pm

Has he put any posts on ?
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, welcome !!!.   Welcome, welcome !!!. EmptyMon Jan 03, 2022 8:21 pm

peel bros wrote:
lol! lol! lol! He was just about to etc here Ray Smile Smile I suspect/suggest Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & you just applied pressure in your general typical type Geordie loving way Very Happy Very Happy Poor old Lend Smile Smile now lol! lol! lol! may just be having 2nd thoughts here I suspect Wink Wink with his wisdom to join the nutter brigade here in the hope of maybe somehow talking some general pigeon type sense along the way eventually, hopefully  Very Happy  Very Happy. cheers
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, welcome !!!.   Welcome, welcome !!!. EmptyMon Jan 03, 2022 9:04 pm

Welcome to the site Mugs hope you enjoy and have input
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, welcome !!!.   Welcome, welcome !!!. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 1:23 pm

peel bros wrote:
No... keeping his hand in his trouser pocket...Shocked Guarding the money from Misty. Wink Embarassed
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, welcome !!!.   Welcome, welcome !!!. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 2:34 pm

Daz wrote:
peel bros wrote:
No... keeping his hand in his trouser pocket...Shocked  Guarding the  money from Misty. Wink Embarassed

With my wife around and watching every move, and what I do with my pocket money he will have a long wait, I have even thought of asking him his loaning terms.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, welcome !!!.   Welcome, welcome !!!. Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome, welcome !!!.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: General Pigeon News :: Weather-
Jump to: