Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Rattle, rattle. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:53 pm

» Weather today
Rattle, rattle. Emptyby barnie Today at 7:14 pm

» escaped birds return
Rattle, rattle. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 6:37 pm

» Good Morning
Rattle, rattle. Emptyby barnie Today at 11:35 am

» good luck weekend
Rattle, rattle. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:05 am

» Scandalous .......
Rattle, rattle. Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Rattle, rattle. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Rattle, rattle. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Rattle, rattle. Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Rattle, rattle. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Rattle, rattle. Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Rattle, rattle. Vote_lcapRattle, rattle. Voting_barRattle, rattle. Vote_rcap 
David
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222597 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Rattle, rattle. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Rattle, rattle. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Rattle, rattle.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Rattle, rattle. Empty
PostSubject: Rattle, rattle.   Rattle, rattle. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 12:40 am

I see Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Blair is in the recent news etc bounce bounce 500,000 odd people apparently, have signed a petition now to deny him being rewarded for his past deeds of goodwill as such. So Very Happy Very Happy as I said lol! lol! lol! Rattle, rattle Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Rattle, rattle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattle, rattle.   Rattle, rattle. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 10:00 am

horrible, evil man is blair .......he should be in prison by rights, for the harm he has done, but then again, its par for the course, its usually the same type who get knighthoods, they are all wrong uns.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Rattle, rattle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattle, rattle.   Rattle, rattle. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 4:36 pm

the mans a first class T0$$£R ,responsible for many deaths and the biggest liar to ever draw breathe
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Rattle, rattle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattle, rattle.   Rattle, rattle. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 11:54 pm

David wrote:
horrible, evil man is blair .......he should be in prison by rights, for the harm he has done, but then again, its par for the course, its usually the same type who get knighthoods, they are all wrong uns.
So Smile Smile with that type thinking process etc David Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Randy Andy may just be in for another medal or so I suspect Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Rattle, rattle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattle, rattle.   Rattle, rattle. EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 9:27 am

There is no chance in a million years of Blaire refusing the honour with a wife like his, she would kill him if he voluntary refused it, she is the most horrible money grabber and would be over the moon to be called a LADY.

Her firm makes a fortune out of Legal Aid often in hopeless cases.

Read once about her and a lady friend behaving ??? and her husband caught in toilets in suspicius circumstances.

A right pair of resentatives of our countries values.

Be giving GONGS to muderers as they leave prison next.

Our country is going to the dogs and there will be a price to pay.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Rattle, rattle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattle, rattle.   Rattle, rattle. EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 9:31 am

read the other day blair and wife got away with paying stamp duty of £300.000 when they bought their new £m+ house.

she is a well known defender of pedophiles , these people have no shame .
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Rattle, rattle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattle, rattle.   Rattle, rattle. EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 12:48 pm

no they dont david none whatsoever they know they are un-touchable with there money on the hip Evil or Very Mad i wonder if tony is still loitering around public toilets Suspect
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Rattle, rattle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattle, rattle.   Rattle, rattle. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 pm

did he ever stop darren, thats the question .......... lol!

he is obviously more discrete nowadays .

its seems our government alter laws whenever they see fit.......human rights, blackmail, coercion , contract law etc etc , all trampled over if and when they see fit.

if they get away with forcing vaccines on the public thats it, game over ........we will have no rights .
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Rattle, rattle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattle, rattle.   Rattle, rattle. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 10:28 pm

David wrote:
read the other day blair and wife got away with paying stamp duty of £300.000 when they bought their new £m+ house.

she is a well known defender of pedophiles , these people have no shame .
Part that rather surprised me here David Smile Smile with Blair Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes was he was a Labour man (working type class) but apparently was more Tory in nature (like Boris) than Thatcher to a certain degree etc. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Rattle, rattle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattle, rattle.   Rattle, rattle. EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 9:31 pm

i think when blair came along labour was re named "new labour", and that was the downfall of the labour party .......blair destroyed it .
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Rattle, rattle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattle, rattle.   Rattle, rattle. EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 11:20 pm

David wrote:
i think when blair came along labour was re named "new labour", and that was the downfall of the labour party .......blair destroyed it .
Smile Smile Maybe he was just simply a plant there etc David Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Boris/Thatcher type in disguise bounce bounce & he had the devious mindset factor of the Chinese to think long term somehow & also well beyond 5 years as such Wink Wink.  cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Rattle, rattle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattle, rattle.   Rattle, rattle. EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 7:22 pm

Knackered wrote:
David wrote:
Smile Smile Maybe he was just simply a plant there etc David Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Boris/Thatcher type in disguise bounce bounce & he had the devious mindset factor of the Chinese to think long term somehow & also well beyond 5 years as such Wink Wink.  cheers

Me thinks before long all the Commonwelth Countries will see how our country is going to rot with the Yoke brigade and the general deterioration of everything we held dear, can choose your sex, a person Comes Out after allegly being on the point of being blackmailed and is on the television every two minutes as if he is a hero instead of a deceitful talentless fool.

Our National newpapers make the old magazines held on the top shelves look like inoccent commics in comparison,nothing but self gratificationn involved.

Politics in the sewers.

AND DECIDE TO OPT OUT.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Rattle, rattle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattle, rattle.   Rattle, rattle. EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 8:51 pm

everything is upside down misty, right is wrong, and wrong is right ..........the degradation in society is spiraling out of control , right thinking people are demonised if they do not follow government narrative
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Rattle, rattle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattle, rattle.   Rattle, rattle. EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 11:17 pm

David wrote:
everything is upside down misty, right is wrong, and wrong is right ..........the degradation in society  is spiraling out of control , right thinking people are demonised  if they do not follow government narrative
Must agree with you David Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I'm affraid Especially now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes when a mother in Serbia, suggests out loud bounce bounce her lying, 2 faced tennis playing son Wink Wink has been tortured here, while being kept in a local 4 & 1/2 style motel/hotel as such Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Rattle, rattle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattle, rattle.   Rattle, rattle. EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 9:14 am

Knackered wrote:
David wrote:
everything is upside down misty, right is wrong, and wrong is right ..........the degradation in society  is spiraling out of control , right thinking people are demonised  if they do not follow government narrative
Must agree with you David Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I'm affraid Especially now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes when a mother in Serbia, suggests out loud bounce bounce her lying, 2 faced tennis playing son Wink Wink has been tortured here, while being kept in a local 4 & 1/2 style motel/hotel as such Wink Wink. cheers

indeed oz what a liar eh,says he had covid yet pictured grinning with many members of the public at the same time confused but of course the £,$ do the talking eh ...one rule for the rich and another for the man on the street
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Rattle, rattle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattle, rattle.   Rattle, rattle. EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 10:54 am

oldstrain wrote:
Knackered wrote:
David wrote:

indeed oz what a liar eh,says he had covid yet pictured grinning with many members of the public at the same time confused but of course the £,$ do the talking eh ...one rule for the rich and another for the man on the street

What beats me is there are numerous people suffering all kinds of problems, health, starvation, wars, etc; and yet you get thousands of idiots rioting over a tennis player not getting his own way.

Just read in the paper of an old girl who kicked a police officer, she had no fixed abode, when she went to court she just said, " Guilty to everything", and sang the song Chasing Pavements to the Judge.

He jailed her 12 for weeks, good girl, well fed and a roof over your head, hope you enjoy the holiday.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Rattle, rattle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattle, rattle.   Rattle, rattle. EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 12:42 pm

it beggars belief misty it really does
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Rattle, rattle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattle, rattle.   Rattle, rattle. EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 10:38 pm

oldstrain wrote:
Knackered wrote:
David wrote:

I hope the government here kicks him out etc O/S Smile Smile if they don't Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes it will come back to bite them in the ballot box here I suspect & in a rather big way bounce bounce as mum may think her little boy is Jesus Christ super star, but here he is regarded by Mr average on average as a sniffling lying oppotunistic type full of excuses,  willing to do & say anything to get his own way etc in a tennis sense. cheers

Last edited by Knackered on Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Rattle, rattle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattle, rattle.   Rattle, rattle. EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 11:05 pm

oldstrain wrote:
it beggars belief misty it really does
If that concerns you etc O/S Smile Smile maybe look up ghost flights as such bounce bounce & maybe try & get your head around that issue/scenario Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & then Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad the new high rise housing tower they wish to build in London apparently now with one fire escape exit stair well there for the 52 floors. End of the day Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes sadly learnt nothing there it appears I'm  affraid since your Grenfell disaster back when, which by my understanding was only around 24 stories in height I believe. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Rattle, rattle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattle, rattle.   Rattle, rattle. EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 11:16 am

What I cannot understand is why Cummings the scumbag (deceitful excuse for a human) has not been investigated and jailed for being responsible for others breaking the rules after he flouted and clearly broke the rules at least twice at a most critical time

Then I read recently his family are loaded, DADDY more money than sense and his rat of son still causing hayhem in the background.

Should give back all the fines imposed on the general public and use it for a civil case against Cummings.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Rattle, rattle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattle, rattle.   Rattle, rattle. EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 11:18 am

What I cannot understand is why Cummings the scumbag (deceitful excuse for a human) has not been investigated and jailed for being responsible for others breaking the rules after he flouted  and clearly broke the rules at least twice at a most critical time

Then I read recently his family are loaded, DADDY more money than sense and his rat of a son still causing hayhem in the background.

Should give back all the fines imposed on the general public and use it for a civil case against Cummings.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Rattle, rattle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattle, rattle.   Rattle, rattle. EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 1:33 am

MISTY wrote:
What I cannot understand is why Cummings the scumbag (deceitful excuse for a human) has not been investigated and jailed for being responsible for others breaking the rules after he flouted  and clearly broke the rules at least twice at a most critical time

Then I read recently his family are loaded, DADDY more money than sense and his rat of a son still causing hayhem in the background.

Regards.
lol! lol! lol! you don't quite understand etc Misty Very Happy Very Happy could I be so bold here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & maybe suggest bounce bounce the rest of your establishment there, like Cummings Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad on average & for the most part are perhaps a total lot of scumbags also Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Rattle, rattle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattle, rattle.   Rattle, rattle. EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 7:07 pm

with all the scandal it looks like boris could be on his way out, but dont be fooled, this information has been known for over a year, and as we know, all news is censored and manipulated, they only tell us what they want us to know .......so my thoughts are that boris has played his part in the covid affair and cannot take things to the next level, this is why they want a new prime minister to take over, and i think whoever that is, will be worse than boris ......... Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Rattle, rattle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattle, rattle.   Rattle, rattle. EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 9:59 pm

David wrote:
with all the scandal it looks like boris could be on his way out, but dont be fooled, this information has been known for over a year, and as we know, all news is censored and manipulated, they only tell us what they want us to know .......so my thoughts are that boris has played his part in the covid affair and cannot take things to the next level, this is why they want a new prime minister to take over, and i think whoever that is, will be worse than boris ......... Suspect Suspect Suspect
lol! lol! lol! such an evil thinking mind etc David Wink Wink but somehow Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes strangely enough here I suspect you may just be right there I'm affraid. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Rattle, rattle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattle, rattle.   Rattle, rattle. EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 10:49 am

Looking at ALL the political parties one can only come to the conclusion that we are in dire straights with regard to, abilities, honesty , modesty or any necessary attribute to deal with the present situation and not only the virus.

The Labour leader is as bent as a dogs hind leg, the deputy leader acts and looks more like a char lady than a prospective stand in and talks rubbish.

We run Putin down, but as a politician he leaves our present lot looking like the idiots they are.

Watched his annual address and question time, brilliant performance.

Watched our lots Question time, no words sufficient to describe the debacle.

Borris has made many mistakes but me thinks we could be in a far worse state.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rattle, rattle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattle, rattle.   Rattle, rattle. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rattle, rattle.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: General Pigeon News :: Latest Pigeon News-
Jump to: