Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» escaped birds return
Olympics and other matters Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:59 pm

» Weather today
Olympics and other matters Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:44 am

» Good Morning
Olympics and other matters Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:42 am

» King removes Patronage
Olympics and other matters Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:21 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Olympics and other matters Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Olympics and other matters Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
Olympics and other matters Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
Olympics and other matters Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
Olympics and other matters Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Olympics and other matters 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Olympics and other matters Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Olympics and other matters Vote_lcapOlympics and other matters Voting_barOlympics and other matters Vote_rcap 
David
Olympics and other matters Vote_lcapOlympics and other matters Voting_barOlympics and other matters Vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222742 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Olympics and other matters Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Olympics and other matters Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Olympics and other matters

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Olympics and other matters Empty
PostSubject: Olympics and other matters   Olympics and other matters EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 6:21 pm

Apparently foreign athletes are being under fed and badly housed.

But some real performances have been put up.

What realy suprized me initially was that races and events could be won and lost by hundreths of a second.

Then it brought back a debate I had in the 70s with Capt Cutcliffe.

I said going to two places of decimals was ridiculous.

Based on the fact that a 60 mile race could be won by two inches and distances many yards adrift, one fancier yards too long and another yards short etc;

There is no doubt whatsoever that the Chinese are no duck eggs when it commes to technology and it suprizes me that any other nation has been allowed to win anything, maybe a ruse to put us off the alliance they are conductiing with Russia and if it commes to fruition, you aint seen nothing yet.

Be very interesting to see what happens when the Games are over and the other games begin.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Olympics and other matters   Olympics and other matters EmptyThu Feb 10, 2022 8:24 am

the alliance is very real misty,will get very interesting when the winter games are over Suspect
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Olympics and other matters   Olympics and other matters EmptyThu Feb 10, 2022 8:25 am

a lot going on behind the scenes misty, they say every country in the world is on the verge of ruin, the economy is in a bad way due to covid, yet china are thriving......Suspect Suspect study
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Olympics and other matters   Olympics and other matters EmptyThu Feb 10, 2022 3:17 pm

David wrote:
a lot going on behind the scenes misty, they say every country in the world is on the verge of ruin, the economy is in a bad way due to covid, yet china are thriving......Suspect Suspect study

Had a look at China and their economy.

Apparently they do not calculate matters as we do David and can manipulate to suit.

They use more coal than any other nation and much of their economy relies on it.

They have in many instances kept factories open in spite of the virus, at what cost in health and lives etc; no one knows.

I agree that the majority of the world is in a right state and in my opinion beyond repair by man.

Just waiting for Israel, Iran and North Korea to kick off and Bingo,

There is talk of maybe thousands of people from the Ucraine wanting sanctuary here if Russia attacks.

We will soon have more foreigners than British on our little island.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Olympics and other matters   Olympics and other matters EmptyThu Feb 10, 2022 4:48 pm

i think we already do misty, figures are manipulated by counting people who were born here and people who wernt .....but are british by passport only .

i think indigenous are, or soon will be a minority as you only have to look at the birth figures and immigration
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Olympics and other matters   Olympics and other matters EmptyThu Feb 10, 2022 10:41 pm

MISTY wrote:
David wrote:

Had a look at China and their economy.

Apparently they do not calculate matters as we do David and can manipulate to suit.

They use more coal than any other nation and much of their economy relies on it.

They have in many instances kept factories open in spite of the virus, at what cost in health and lives etc; no one knows.

I agree that  the majority of the world is in a right state and in my opinion beyond repair by man.

Just waiting for Israel, Iran and North Korea to kick off and Bingo,

There is talk of maybe thousands of people from the Ucraine wanting sanctuary here if Russia attacks.

We will soon have more foreigners than British on our little island.

Regards.          

Smoke & mirrors Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes is my general thinking here with China etc Misty Wink Wink Only appear to have one purpose in life there Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & it isn't to help the likes of us I suggest Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Olympics and other matters   Olympics and other matters EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 9:54 am

Here we go, here we go.

Americans and other Nationals advised to leave the Ucraine immediately.

Russia ready to invade, cannot see them doing so whilst the Chinese Olympics are on, or could it be a collusion ?.

Looked into the North Korea situation, similar circumstances regarding the virus as here, people making money by fraud etc;.

Whilst on the war side they have been testing several kinds of rockets etc;

Looked into Iran - Israel situation nearly at boiling point.

All in all not a very ideal situation.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Olympics and other matters   Olympics and other matters EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 10:04 am

yes it wont be long before the $h1t hits the fan eh Suspect
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Olympics and other matters   Olympics and other matters EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 12:38 am

oldstrain wrote:
lol! lol! lol! one way of describing it etc O/S Wink Wink just glad Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes your where you are bounce bounce & I'm where I'm type of thing here bounce bounce if the ***** somehow actually does hit the fan Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Olympics and other matters   Olympics and other matters EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 2:21 pm

Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:
lol! lol! lol! one way of describing it etc O/S Wink Wink just glad Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes your where you are bounce bounce & I'm where I'm type of thing here bounce bounce if the ***** somehow actually does hit the fan Wink Wink. cheers

Not too sure about being safe here Knackered, we have had to chase off Russia type bombers recently from the areas in Scotland where our early warning stations are.and we live close to three such establishments here.

Can see the Wireless station from here, Staxton wold in eye sight and Fylingdales not far down the road.

The biggest problem is the Germans and French, in my opinion yellow bellies,
self centred and useless.

Shows how much you can trust the Russians, drug a 15 year old girl athlete
you cannot get much lower than that.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Olympics and other matters   Olympics and other matters EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 10:40 pm

MISTY wrote:
Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

Not too sure about being safe here Knackered, we have had to chase off Russia type bombers recently from the areas in Scotland where our early warning stations are.and we live close to three such establishments here.

Can see the Wireless station from here, Staxton wold in eye sight and Fylingdales not far down the road.

The biggest problem is the Germans and French, in my opinion yellow bellies,
self centred and useless.

Shows how  much you can trust  the Russians, drug a 15 year old girl athlete
you cannot get much lower than that.

Regards.
Smile Smile Like certain pigeon flyers etc Misty Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I suggest. Scruples & honesty go out the door in the pursuit of a must win, win type attitude. Now lol! lol! lol! seeing as you just mentioned it Smile Smile  been following the tally score there Wink Wink with the medal count bounce bounce desert type country I know well, got 4 Smile Smile so far & a certain country that just loves snow lol! lol! & has apparently somehow spent 25 odd million pound Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad for the experience & has the grand total of zero with the medal count at this stage so far for some strange type reason, sadly Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Olympics and other matters   Olympics and other matters EmptyMon Feb 14, 2022 6:42 pm

No need to worry about anything Knackered we have all our priorities in the right order.

Headlines, when on the verge of war, RAF Chief flashed a neighbour by being naked in his own garden.

Inside most recently only concerned with sex and self gratification and how to have the best sex etc; (as if it was a new invention).

A realy entertining new show LINGO, not going very long, had two lesbians on kissing each other every time they answered a question, another lesbian pair not much better, three lots of homosexuals, all that is missing is a pair identifying as cats (univercity over here said student had every right to identify as a cat).

In an attempt to pacify the Woke idiots commons sense has gone out the window.

I have no problem whatsoever with coloured people, I think many are far better humans than many white people, however, our television now has far more coloured people on than the their numbers warrant percentage wise.

The only good thing at the moment we have a fine bunch of idiots running nearly all our affairs ??????.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Olympics and other matters   Olympics and other matters EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 8:01 am

Just read one of the top police officers has been taking prohibited drugs.

Traces of drugs have also been found in the House of Commons, dread to think what is in the Lords.

Have always said, anyone who is in positions of authority that affects the public should have their medical records checked on a regular basis, or not be allowed in those positions.

I am sure some of the MPs would be found wanting.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Olympics and other matters   Olympics and other matters EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 10:59 am

government and the police are no different from joe blogs when i comes to scamming and criminal activities, in fact they are worse ........they are legalised criminals.

the amount of police with criminal records is quite high, they are given the jobs when they have broken the law ......yet ordinary people have to pay for a check to start a new job, to say they have no criminal record etc .

and who does the check ...the police, you couldnt make it up .
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Olympics and other matters   Olympics and other matters EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 4:01 pm

Looks like we will have at least two medals at the Olympics, been interesting to watch the curling, bit like playing marbles as a kid.

Would not spend too much money David, we will all have to contribute to Andrews
get out of jail scenario.

Have to put up the price of your young ones.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Olympics and other matters   Olympics and other matters EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 5:02 pm

him , the mother and the rest of them already have millions, if not billions of pounds off the people of the country, yet they never pay for anything, it still comes out of the tax payer and the people .

the royals are the biggest benefit scroungers in the uk .
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Olympics and other matters   Olympics and other matters EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 6:39 pm

David wrote:
him , the mother and the rest of them already have millions, if not billions of pounds off the people of the country, yet they never pay for anything, it still comes out of the tax payer and the people .

the royals are the biggest benefit scroungers in the uk .

Think if we knew half of what goes off there would be civil war.

Olympics, not keen on Russia but feel sorry for the 15 year old dancer who was favourite to win, but under a drugs investigation, she was leading into the final,and fell several times in the final, think she was under instructions to mess it up.

Said there would be no medal ceramony if she won a medal and another Russian was in gold position.

Cannot even play sport in a proper manner.

Regards.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Olympics and other matters   Olympics and other matters EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 10:44 am

The Scotish lads got our first medal (silver) was a real close call and to me enjoyable watching.

On the other matters, bet once the Olympics are over, the fun and not so funny games will start in the Ucraine.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Olympics and other matters   Olympics and other matters EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 11:40 pm

MISTY wrote:
The Scotish lads got our first medal (silver) was a  real close call and to me enjoyable watching.

On the other matters, bet once the Olympics are over, the fun and not so funny games will start in the Ucraine.

Regards.  
Whole thing there was just a total charade from my point of view I'm affraid Started with fake snow Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & deceit bounce bounce & went all down hill from there unfortunately from my perspective. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Olympics and other matters   Olympics and other matters EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 6:11 am

and so it begins ...as predicted after the end of the winter olympics the russians go in pale it could get very serious very quickly study
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Olympics and other matters   Olympics and other matters EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 10:48 pm

oldstrain wrote:
and so it begins ...as predicted after the end of the winter olympics the russians go in pale it could get very serious very quickly study
A fine example Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes of a dictator type in motion I suggest O/S. Wouldn't worry him the least bounce bounce if he finishes up a Pol Pot type there of the highest order, with his fanciful dream of taking Russia back to it's supposed glory days there of old etc. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Olympics and other matters   Olympics and other matters EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 2:41 pm

not looking good, russia have made a move ............boris should keep his nose out of it, the uk governments and the usa have invaded plenty of other countries them selves, so why complain when vlad does the same.

one thing for certain, if this turns into a full blown war, it wont be boris`s sons or daughters fighting, nor none of the others in governments children , or the royals.......it will be ours once again while they are all safe Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Olympics and other matters   Olympics and other matters EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 9:13 pm

David wrote:
not looking good, russia have made a move ............boris should keep his nose out of it, the uk governments and the usa have invaded plenty of other countries them selves, so why complain when vlad does the same.

one thing for certain, if this turns into a full blown war, it wont be boris`s sons or daughters fighting, nor none of the others in governments children , or the royals.......it will be ours once again while they are all safe Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Agree Smile Smile with your last line of thought etc David Wink Wink as for your thinking thou in relation to the first part as such above, I'm affraid I find it rather worrying if being quite honest here. A free democratic elected government there of the locals  choosing, now being invaded by a nut case of a tyrant type hoping to leave his name in history for all to remember Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Democracy as we know it Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes may have it's many problems bounce bounce but suggest Putin's way now forward with how he is acting is a short cut in the end to perhaps Armageddon if we all stand back as you suggest & perhaps do absolutely nothing. End of the day Wink Wink easy to sit back & be a chair type expert, but sometimes sadly more is required than simple words when facing a tyrant with evil intent as with Putin I suggest, even if in the end unfortunately certain folk may just pay a heavy price in the cause & pursuit of our general Democratic way. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Olympics and other matters   Olympics and other matters EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 9:41 pm

as with everything that goes on in the world knackered, things are never what they seem where governments are concerned, they are all in the same gang .......i did see something that gave a map of 8 biological laboratories in the Ukraine which belong to the usa , these seem to be the targets russia are destroying .......make of it what you will Suspect Suspect Suspect

Olympics and other matters 27464910
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Olympics and other matters   Olympics and other matters EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 10:22 pm

David wrote:
as with everything that goes on in the world knackered, things are never what they seem where governments are concerned, they are all in the same gang .......i did see something that gave a map of 8 biological laboratories in the Ukraine which belong to the usa , these seem to be the targets russia are destroying .......make of it what you will Suspect Suspect Suspect

Olympics and other matters 27464910
Of course there not etc David Smile Smile unfortunately Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes for me thou here bounce bounce it's a simple type choice, stop Putin now before he starts gaining momentum is far better than waiting till he comes knocking on your door as such. Be a brave man now I suggest Wink Wink that thinks Putin will stop where he is now when it all ends & simply can sleep in peace when they go to bed at night with his mindset ego factor as it is now. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olympics and other matters   Olympics and other matters Empty

Back to top Go down

Olympics and other matters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: Live Nestcam.....-
Jump to: