Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» escaped birds return
Olympics and other matters - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 6:38 pm

» Weather today
Olympics and other matters - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:44 am

» Good Morning
Olympics and other matters - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:42 am

» King removes Patronage
Olympics and other matters - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:21 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Olympics and other matters - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Olympics and other matters - Page 2 Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
Olympics and other matters - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
Olympics and other matters - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
Olympics and other matters - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Olympics and other matters - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Olympics and other matters - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Olympics and other matters - Page 2 Vote_lcapOlympics and other matters - Page 2 Voting_barOlympics and other matters - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
David
Olympics and other matters - Page 2 Vote_lcapOlympics and other matters - Page 2 Voting_barOlympics and other matters - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222741 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Olympics and other matters - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Olympics and other matters - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Olympics and other matters

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Olympics and other matters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympics and other matters   Olympics and other matters - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 12:07 am

i cant figure out why putin is the evil one in all this, and johnson and biden are the good guys .......people seem to have very short memories of what johnson and cronies have put the british people through over the past 2 years, and how he has lied to us over parties and gatherings they have had, whilst we were in lockdown and unable to see dying relatives etc etc ......

we dont even know what "deal" was made with the eu over brexit ........
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Olympics and other matters   Olympics and other matters - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 1:42 am

David wrote:
i cant figure out why putin is the evil one in all this, and johnson and biden are the good guys .......people seem to have very short memories of what johnson and cronies have put the british people through over the past 2 years, and how he has lied to us over parties and gatherings they have had, whilst we were in lockdown and unable to see dying relatives etc etc ......

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes could, I ask a simple question here etc David Smile Smile what planet do you come from as such Very Happy Very Happy or is it just maybe a Leeds thing  Wink  Wink Really, I know all our leaders have many faults like you say, but in general they play by a common set of rules in a Democratic type sense on a world scale for the most part. Putin is trouble I suggest even to his own people now I'm affraid as when he threatens the world now with Nuclear type weapons for those that disagree with his recent actions, he somehow forgets I suspect bounce bounce what he may send north south east or west as a present of his good will factor could just as easily come straight back at him in a horrific type manner for his own people there, who actually have many family members & friends living next door there apparently even if they are different somewhat in what they actually believe compared to Putin & his mental frame of mind. End of the day  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes if the worst comes to the worst  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad I just hope somehow the locals maybe take to the streets there now & fight a guerrilla type war for many months or even years & see how Putin explains that to his flock of believer types with the many casualties I know/suggest will follow on his side  Wink  Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Olympics and other matters   Olympics and other matters - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 6:47 am

i think putin is leagues ahead in the skulduggery stakes than our lot of sad politicians of which have a lot to answer for i agree ....putin has lost the plot and seems hell bent on starting what could be a world war 3 which has boundless potential ,i feel for the parents and children i saw this morning on tv being seperated and sent to another part of the country for there safety whilst dad takes up arms on the street to save his country from putins tyranny pale china are being very quiet but if the yanks start getting involved they will come out of the woodwork to ,i think this will have more effect on the world than any of us realise at present Suspect
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Olympics and other matters   Olympics and other matters - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 8:21 am

The might of the west is clearly scared of Putin otherwise they would have done something months ago to prevent this invasion from even beginning.
But we're quite happy to take the billions of laundered money from the oligarchs and turn a blind eye when it suits. Not just this government but successive governments here and throughout the EU.
Poor people of the Ukraine to be left adrift feeling so helpless. Poor people of Russia who aren't been told the facts and have no voice to oppose the Putin regime. What a terrifying mess.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Olympics and other matters   Olympics and other matters - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 9:53 am

Have no fear the end is near.

It only needs Israel to poke their nose in and Bingo.

Russia has not spent billions on nuclear weapons for fun.

Other nations have had to do the same or could be bluffed into defeat ( still not an impossibility).

However, if you are a none believer in God, then ultimately, if not now the idiots will make the earth uninhabital.

Believe me, ARMAGEDDON is just around the corner.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Olympics and other matters   Olympics and other matters - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 11:20 am

Knackered wrote:
David wrote:

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes could, I ask a simple question here etc David Smile Smile what planet do you come from as such Very Happy Very Happy or is it just maybe a Leeds thing  Wink  Wink Really, I know all our leaders have many faults like you say, but in general they play by a common set of rules in a Democratic type sense on a world scale for the most part. Putin is trouble I suggest even to his own people now I'm affraid as when he threatens the world now with Nuclear type weapons for those that disagree with his recent actions, he somehow forgets I suspect bounce bounce what he may send north south east or west as a present of his good will factor could just as easily come straight back at him in a horrific type manner for his own people there, who actually have many family members & friends living next door there apparently even if they are different somewhat in what they actually believe compared to Putin & his mental frame of mind. End of the day  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes if the worst comes to the worst  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad I just hope somehow the locals maybe take to the streets there now & fight a guerrilla type war for many months or even years & see how Putin explains that to his flock of believer types with the many casualties I know/suggest will follow on his side  Wink  Wink. cheers

id say its just a case of using my own mind knackered and deciding for my self , rather than believe all we are told by a corrupt media or government .......governments are well known for telling lies, and using propaganda , and also always need a boogyman , a villan etc , they always need something to keep us living in fear .

added to that, we have a man like boris johnson lying to us for the past two years, yet we are expected to believe him now re russia .......i know it isnt nice if innocent people are killed in the ukraine, but our media/news will report a handfull of deaths during the attack, yet have never mentioned the 18,000 covid vaccine deaths in the uk , i wonder why ........ scratch scratch

(vaccine deaths and side effects are easily found on the government yellow card system )
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Olympics and other matters   Olympics and other matters - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 1:35 pm

Just been looking at the latest in Russia.

Demonstrations against this cruel and unwarrented attack are taking place all over Russia.

Problem being they are stopped by the police and threatened or imprisoned.

No doubt the vast majority of the Russian people are appalled at what is going on.

Problem, the police are well paid, Im alright Jack,same with the soldiers, so the vast majority have no say, and their concerns ignored.

Best result would be if someone shot Putin.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Olympics and other matters   Olympics and other matters - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 8:07 pm

David wrote:
Knackered wrote:
David wrote:

id say its just a case of using my own mind knackered and deciding for my self , rather than believe all we are told by a corrupt media or government .......governments are well known for telling lies, and using propaganda , and also always need a boogyman , a villan etc , they always need something to keep us living in fear .

added to that, we have a man like boris johnson lying to us for the past two years, yet we are expected to believe him now re russia .......i know it isnt nice if innocent people are killed in the ukraine, but our media/news will report a handfull of deaths during the attack, yet have never mentioned the 18,000 covid vaccine deaths in the uk , i wonder why ........ scratch scratch

(vaccine deaths and side effects are easily found on the government yellow card system )
Well done Smile Smile on having a thinking/curious mind there etc David Very Happy Very Happy Worries me some what thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I'm affraid that you place Putin apparently alongside somehow & equal to the general virus pandemic issue. Suppose one could maybe say, the pandemic virus issue is a one in a 100 year type moment in time & Putin now is much the same somehow sadly, seeing & since he lost around 20 odd million local peasants in the 2nd world war type period because of someone of his general Ilk as such Wink Wink End of the story Smile Smile just tell me now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes when Putin, with his mental state of mind eventually comes knocking on your front door there, in Leeds bounce bounce any clues what you may just do bounce bounce as I would be rather intrigued to know here, now. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Olympics and other matters   Olympics and other matters - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 9:43 pm

knackered, judging by how this government has run the country over the past few years, the corruption, the lies and murder of the elderly etc, i wouldnt believe anything boris and his cronies tell us .
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Olympics and other matters   Olympics and other matters - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 10:20 am

Perhaps if we knew the Truth the wole Truth and nothing but the Truth we would throw the towel in.

All politicians lie, or at least mislead depending on what is involved.

Putin is not the only threat to freedom.

There are thousands of people who believe the rest of the world are scum and if they illiminate them they will be rewarded.

Afganistan a typical example and they will not be worried about Putin or anyone else.

The outlook all round looks bleak irrespective of what one believes.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Olympics and other matters   Olympics and other matters - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 11:01 am

Winning is what most fanciers want to attain and I was no different, however, it was not my main priority nor the most enjoyable part of the sport.

The most enjoyable was to look out of the window and see my pigeons leading as near as possible a natural life, along with seeing the pigeons come diving in from a great hight in a race, the last back as much pleasure as the first (sometimes more so)

When I look back at WINS people claim it is often not taken into consideration the actual facts.

We had four close bye clubs at one time all flying in the same Federation.

Some fanciers had dual memberships and sent to two clubs.

There could be many yards different in the clubs velocities and in reality only one winner had they all flown in one club, yet four fanciers could claim a WINNER

A fancier in two clubs could have two winners in the same Federation race
with velocities yards appart and clain each one a WINNER.

So winning is not always as clear cut as some claim.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olympics and other matters   Olympics and other matters - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Olympics and other matters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: Live Nestcam.....-
Jump to: