Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Spot the odd one out Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:41 pm

» Weather today
Spot the odd one out Emptyby David Yesterday at 5:31 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Spot the odd one out Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Spot the odd one out Emptyby David Yesterday at 4:53 pm

» SEO Company in Chennai
Spot the odd one out Emptyby tharunjohar50 Yesterday at 11:37 am

» escaped birds return
Spot the odd one out Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 10:42 am

» Scandalous .......
Spot the odd one out Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
Spot the odd one out Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
Spot the odd one out Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Spot the odd one out 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Spot the odd one out Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Spot the odd one out Vote_lcapSpot the odd one out Voting_barSpot the odd one out Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Spot the odd one out Vote_lcapSpot the odd one out Voting_barSpot the odd one out Vote_rcap 
tharunjohar50
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222730 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Spot the odd one out Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Spot the odd one out Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Spot the odd one out

Go down 
+3
David
oldstrain
barnie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

Spot the odd one out Empty
PostSubject: Spot the odd one out   Spot the odd one out EmptyWed May 11, 2022 4:20 pm

Got all blues with a couple of chequers so this lad stands out a bit Laughing

Spot the odd one out 28006510

He's a bonny one, hope we can keep hold of him!

Spot the odd one out 28025610

Last edited by barnie on Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Spot the odd one out   Spot the odd one out EmptyWed May 11, 2022 7:12 pm

cracker of a young un colin ,looks a nice type aswell as a nice colour ,hopefully he wont get to much attention
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Spot the odd one out   Spot the odd one out EmptySat May 14, 2022 12:34 pm

yes hes a nice looking bird colin, looks in good health too ...........is he one you bred or one you brought in ?
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Spot the odd one out   Spot the odd one out EmptySat May 14, 2022 6:11 pm

David wrote:
yes hes a nice looking bird colin, looks in good health too ...........is he one you bred or one you brought in ?

Gift bird David, I gave a new starter a pair that bred him the only bird that got back in his Combine in race time, over 500 miles and he kindly gifted this back out them. something scattered these babies yesterday and I thought he was gone but he worked his way home, first time up.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Spot the odd one out   Spot the odd one out EmptySat May 14, 2022 6:18 pm

grizzles always seem strong birds to me, dont know why buy they do ........
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Spot the odd one out   Spot the odd one out EmptyTue May 17, 2022 9:47 pm

barnie wrote:
David wrote:

Gift bird David, I gave a new starter a pair that bred him the only bird that got back in his Combine in race time, over 500 miles and he kindly gifted this back out them. something scattered these babies yesterday and I thought he was gone but he worked his way home, first time up.
I know that feeling here Barnie Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I'm affraid Bred a few late ones here, first time out on Monday etc with half hour on the loft bounce bounce & council start cutting down the trees in front of my house & using their mulcher there with great enjoyment Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 14 missing at nightfall I'm affraid picked up 10 through the day yesterday with one Red still flying the valley yesterday at nightfall somewhere & another one still out sleeping 100 odd ft up in my gum trees here. cheers
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Spot the odd one out   Spot the odd one out EmptyWed May 18, 2022 8:12 am

Knackered wrote:
barnie wrote:
David wrote:

I know that feeling here Barnie Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I'm affraid Bred a few late ones here, first time out on Monday etc with half hour on the loft bounce bounce & council start cutting down the trees in front of my house & using their mulcher there with great enjoyment Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 14 missing at nightfall I'm affraid picked up 10 through the day yesterday with one Red still flying the valley yesterday at nightfall somewhere & another one still out sleeping 100 odd ft up in my gum trees here. cheers

You have same luck as me a few weeks ago same scenario and fencing contractor turned up mob handed at neighbours, luckily mine got back between the chaos.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Spot the odd one out   Spot the odd one out EmptyWed May 18, 2022 10:43 pm

barnie wrote:
Knackered wrote:
barnie wrote:
David wrote:

You have same luck as me a few weeks ago same scenario and fencing contractor turned up mob handed at neighbours, luckily mine got back between the chaos.
Always something going on etc Barnie Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes with the birds I'm  affraid to upset things as such in a pigeon sense. Trying to get my last one in on dark of the missing brigade last night after 3 days out with the lights on & my Chinese mate next door  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes starts his mower up to cut his lawn for some unknown reason. Nearly did a Putin act here bounce bounce but decided he had more mates than I could muster in the end Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Spot the odd one out   Spot the odd one out EmptyWed May 18, 2022 11:10 pm

Love a grissle, funny enough we have about 6 this year
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Spot the odd one out   Spot the odd one out EmptyWed May 18, 2022 11:52 pm

peel bros wrote:
Love a grissle,  funny enough we have about 6 this year
Mob flyer bounce bounce Laughing Laughing Laughing about  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  I have only 2 here etc Ray Wink Wink & truth be told Smile Smile I really was sweating on one as such bounce bounce when some  decided to have a night out recently here sleeping under the stars. Now  Smile  Smile we all know, things happen for a reason as such I suspect. some times thou I've found  bounce  bounce finding the reason can be some what baffling to find at times. Always breed roughly 50/50 here when breeding on average. 14 birds here spent a few nights out recently being their first time out of the loft, all home fortunately after 3 days, 13 hens  Very Happy  Very Happy & one cock  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes & so I ask the question  Smile  Smile why, when it should maybe have been a 50/50 type thing on average I somehow suspect.  cheers     cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Spot the odd one out   Spot the odd one out EmptyThu May 19, 2022 9:32 am

i dont really see that many grizzle or mealy winners, is it simply because there are more blues and chequers sent to races scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Spot the odd one out   Spot the odd one out EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 12:48 pm

He looks a different pigeon now, few months down the line.......

Spot the odd one out Griz11
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Spot the odd one out   Spot the odd one out EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 12:53 pm

very nice bird just give 3 of Morgans grizzles away he only has the one now
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Spot the odd one out   Spot the odd one out EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 2:03 pm

what a difference a moult makes eh Shocked
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Spot the odd one out   Spot the odd one out EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 2:10 pm

nice looking bird that colin .........
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Spot the odd one out   Spot the odd one out EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 5:24 pm

Very nice looking pigeon will be even better looking when the moalt is complete.

Regrads,
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Spot the odd one out   Spot the odd one out EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 8:43 pm

will you be racing in 2023 colin .......?
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Spot the odd one out   Spot the odd one out EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 9:03 pm

hopefully at some point David, surgery planned possibly March so might not get the OB's raced, or may jump them we'll have to see
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Spot the odd one out   Spot the odd one out EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 10:31 pm

i hope all goes well for you colin ..... cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spot the odd one out   Spot the odd one out Empty

Back to top Go down

Spot the odd one out
Page 1 of 1