Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
I do not support pigeon slaughter (cruel) and Pigeon shoot (Cuyelty) Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 3:13 pm

» escaped birds return
I do not support pigeon slaughter (cruel) and Pigeon shoot (Cuyelty) Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:40 am

» Good Morning
I do not support pigeon slaughter (cruel) and Pigeon shoot (Cuyelty) Emptyby barnie Today at 11:35 am

» Weather today
I do not support pigeon slaughter (cruel) and Pigeon shoot (Cuyelty) Emptyby oldstrain Today at 10:53 am

» good luck weekend
I do not support pigeon slaughter (cruel) and Pigeon shoot (Cuyelty) Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:05 am

» Scandalous .......
I do not support pigeon slaughter (cruel) and Pigeon shoot (Cuyelty) Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
I do not support pigeon slaughter (cruel) and Pigeon shoot (Cuyelty) Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
I do not support pigeon slaughter (cruel) and Pigeon shoot (Cuyelty) Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
I do not support pigeon slaughter (cruel) and Pigeon shoot (Cuyelty) Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) I do not support pigeon slaughter (cruel) and Pigeon shoot (Cuyelty) 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.I do not support pigeon slaughter (cruel) and Pigeon shoot (Cuyelty) Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
I do not support pigeon slaughter (cruel) and Pigeon shoot (Cuyelty) Vote_lcapI do not support pigeon slaughter (cruel) and Pigeon shoot (Cuyelty) Voting_barI do not support pigeon slaughter (cruel) and Pigeon shoot (Cuyelty) Vote_rcap 
David
I do not support pigeon slaughter (cruel) and Pigeon shoot (Cuyelty) Vote_lcapI do not support pigeon slaughter (cruel) and Pigeon shoot (Cuyelty) Voting_barI do not support pigeon slaughter (cruel) and Pigeon shoot (Cuyelty) Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222592 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
I do not support pigeon slaughter (cruel) and Pigeon shoot (Cuyelty) Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
I do not support pigeon slaughter (cruel) and Pigeon shoot (Cuyelty) Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

I do not support pigeon slaughter (cruel) and Pigeon shoot (Cuyelty)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
masudbclpigeonloft
Chipping
Chipping
masudbclpigeonloft

I do not support pigeon slaughter (cruel) and Pigeon shoot (Cuyelty) Empty
PostSubject: I do not support pigeon slaughter (cruel) and Pigeon shoot (Cuyelty)   I do not support pigeon slaughter (cruel) and Pigeon shoot (Cuyelty) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2022 1:42 pm

In this world there have huge peoples which slaughter (cruel) and shoot in the open field (cruelty). I believe this kind of behavior with the birds are dangerous cruelty. 

I live near to India: Bangladesh. Here every family have pigeon loft but the main cruelty matter is: they some time slaughter the bird pigeon. Its very much cruelty. We asked them huge times: they had answered they slaughter for food. But this pigeon birds are open creature for this world. 

Also see some times in Europe and American countries people shoot the pigeons by air rifle. I do not like that. I do not support that. 

I do not like slaughter (cruel) and Pigeon shoot (Cruelty).
They are the one kind of best friend around the world.
You can not believe them my loft pigeons saved my life huge time.
Their friendship save my every time. 

I love my pigeons. 
I didn't slaughtered any pigeon on my life.
I didn't made any shoot on my life to any pigeon.

There have minimum 20+ pigeons left me from my loft to the world.
I believe they are flying around the world.
If you all find my pigeon kindly do not shoot or do not slaughter.
Its my request.

See all of my pigeons for the last 4 years on my youtube channel:
masudbcl pigeon loft.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/masudbclpigeonloft
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: I do not support pigeon slaughter (cruel) and Pigeon shoot (Cuyelty)   I do not support pigeon slaughter (cruel) and Pigeon shoot (Cuyelty) EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 12:24 pm

i think its illegal to shoot pigeons here in the uk, although what penalties the "shooter" would face would probably be very small .... confused pale
Back to top Go down
masudbclpigeonloft
Chipping
Chipping
masudbclpigeonloft

PostSubject: Re: I do not support pigeon slaughter (cruel) and Pigeon shoot (Cuyelty)   I do not support pigeon slaughter (cruel) and Pigeon shoot (Cuyelty) EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 11:28 am

David wrote:
i think its illegal to shoot pigeons here in the uk, although what penalties the "shooter" would face would probably be very small  .... confused pale

That is great.
Than UK is great.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/masudbclpigeonloft
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: I do not support pigeon slaughter (cruel) and Pigeon shoot (Cuyelty)   I do not support pigeon slaughter (cruel) and Pigeon shoot (Cuyelty) EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 2:18 pm

whoever did shoot racing pigeons would probably get off with a minor fine, so no real deterrent there .......typical of the british authorities .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I do not support pigeon slaughter (cruel) and Pigeon shoot (Cuyelty)   I do not support pigeon slaughter (cruel) and Pigeon shoot (Cuyelty) Empty

Back to top Go down

I do not support pigeon slaughter (cruel) and Pigeon shoot (Cuyelty)
Page 1 of 1