Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
One of our new birds Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 4:12 pm

» Weather today
One of our new birds Emptyby David Today at 9:20 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
One of our new birds Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
One of our new birds Emptyby David Yesterday at 4:53 pm

» escaped birds return
One of our new birds Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 10:42 am

» Scandalous .......
One of our new birds Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
One of our new birds Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
One of our new birds Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
One of our new birds Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) One of our new birds 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.One of our new birds Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
One of our new birds Vote_lcapOne of our new birds Voting_barOne of our new birds Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
One of our new birds Vote_lcapOne of our new birds Voting_barOne of our new birds Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222736 messages in 14002 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
One of our new birds Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
One of our new birds Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

One of our new birds

Go down 
+2
MISTY
George & Morgan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

One of our new birds Empty
PostSubject: One of our new birds   One of our new birds EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 7:19 pm

Yes just thought I'd share this with you. We bought this bird and what a bird he is . He has dino lines in him and he will be paired to one of the best hens we have ever had . Blue hen 55 . The hen don helped us get . Fingers crossed these produce
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: One of our new birds   One of our new birds EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 7:20 pm

One of our new birds 20221214
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: One of our new birds   One of our new birds EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 9:08 pm

i hope they breed the winners ray, starting with good birds in the first place is a bonus ......
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: One of our new birds   One of our new birds EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 10:47 pm

That's the plan . Both great racers in their time .
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: One of our new birds   One of our new birds EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 9:41 am

You certainly deserve rewards for the effort you put in.

Funny old game, but what pleasure would there be if it did not have complications ?'

Regards.

Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: One of our new birds   One of our new birds EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 10:11 am

good luck with her Ray you know what your doing
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: One of our new birds   One of our new birds EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 11:30 am

You certainly leave no stone unturned lads.

Just hope your efforts are repaid.

Had very few blues myself, they are the predominant colour and paired together only produce blues.

Found one of the great pleasures was waiting to see what colours emerged from the pairings.

However, winners come in all shapes, sizes and colours, and often from the last pair paired up.

What pleasure would there be if everything was predictable ?

Roll on racing and hopefully with no problerms.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: One of our new birds   One of our new birds EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 12:10 pm

you may well be right misty 2 birds i'm not keen on have pair up
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: One of our new birds   One of our new birds EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 1:16 pm

Just had that conversation today with a top flyer . I said to him we can't wait for the season to start. I told him jokingly " we can't wait for the season to start so we can kick your arse hopefully " . We will certainly try haha
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: One of our new birds   One of our new birds EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 8:28 pm

peel bros wrote:
Just had that conversation today with a top flyer . I said to him we can't wait for the season to start.  I told him jokingly "   we can't wait for the season to start so we can kick your arse hopefully " . We will certainly try haha
lol! lol! lol! Maybe Ray Very Happy Very Happy after your recent words of wisdom, he will be somehow inspired now further bounce bounce to perhaps just kick your arse as such, again Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: One of our new birds   One of our new birds EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 11:43 pm

We will see . Maybe he will yes but that won't stop us trying week in week out . We never drop our heads , never. We where brought us to try our best in anything we do . It's in our blood if we get beat of which we hate we come back stronger. I bet we get more pleasure beating him than him us haha . No but in all honesty we try our best
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: One of our new birds   One of our new birds EmptyTue Dec 27, 2022 8:51 am

do you race in any of the nationals Ray do he race his ybs on darkness
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: One of our new birds   One of our new birds EmptyTue Dec 27, 2022 11:12 am

peel bros wrote:
We will see . Maybe he will yes but that won't stop us trying week in week out . We never drop our heads , never.  We where brought us to try our best in anything we do . It's in our blood   if we get beat  of which we hate we come back stronger.  I bet we get more pleasure beating him than him us haha . No but in all honesty  we try our best

No point in entering any sport without the intention of doing your best to win.

Although many in our sort know they are often fighting the odds for various reasons and are content to take the crumbs rather than the cake.

In most cases in a club with a large membership only a minority rule the roost for varying reasons, yet it can be harder to win in a club with a hand full of fanciers all with the same enthusiasm not to mention wanting to kick the posterior of rivals.

Makes waiting for the results more interesting to see who has a sore back side.

So come on lads show em how it's done..

Regards..

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: One of our new birds   One of our new birds EmptyTue Dec 27, 2022 6:49 pm

peel bros wrote:
We will see . Maybe he will yes but that won't stop us trying week in week out . We never drop our heads , never.  We where brought us to try our best in anything we do . It's in our blood   if we get beat  of which we hate we come back stronger.  I bet we get more pleasure beating him than him us haha . No but in all honesty  we try our best
Congratulations with your general
thinking process there etc Ray Smile Smile Pride is a strange beast in certain ways Wink Wink some will fight like hell to uphold it against all the odds bounce bounce I've found & many will just walk by in the end sadly Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & couldn't give a rats arse type of thing about its worth or general meaning Wink Wink End of the day  Very Happy  Very Happy  I see we just had another good win it seems bounce bounce to sneak into the top 8 now apparently Wink Wink.cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: One of our new birds   One of our new birds EmptyTue Dec 27, 2022 6:55 pm

Yes excellent win by Sunderland. Happy days for now
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: One of our new birds   One of our new birds EmptyTue Dec 27, 2022 7:21 pm

peel bros wrote:
One of our new birds 20221214
Certainly looks the part etc Ray Very Happy Very Happy I must say. let's just hope now, it breeds the same type thing Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: One of our new birds   One of our new birds EmptyTue Dec 27, 2022 7:23 pm

Well we are hoping
. Thanks
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: One of our new birds   One of our new birds EmptyTue Dec 27, 2022 7:46 pm

peel bros wrote:

ray, do you have or have you ever raced van reets ...?
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: One of our new birds   One of our new birds EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 4:29 pm

nice looking cock bird,looks strong in the back to...good luck with the breeding lads
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: One of our new birds   One of our new birds EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 5:41 pm

Yes David..remember I said before I had about 6 we bought in . Lovely strong birds very small . They where not good enough for us though unfortunately
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of our new birds   One of our new birds Empty

Back to top Go down

One of our new birds
Page 1 of 1