Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» escaped birds return
She's Home .... Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:59 pm

» Weather today
She's Home .... Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:44 am

» Good Morning
She's Home .... Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:42 am

» King removes Patronage
She's Home .... Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:21 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
She's Home .... Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
She's Home .... Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
She's Home .... Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
She's Home .... Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
She's Home .... Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) She's Home .... 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.She's Home .... Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
She's Home .... Vote_lcapShe's Home .... Voting_barShe's Home .... Vote_rcap 
David
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222742 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
She's Home .... Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
She's Home .... Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

She's Home ....

Go down 
+3
Knackered
George & Morgan
David
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

She's Home .... Empty
PostSubject: She's Home ....   She's Home .... EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 7:40 pm

glad to say our dog is home, she has been to the vets today to have a mamery tumor removed , it was massive, even bigger than it looked from the outside, when i got there to collect her the vet showed me it, it was the size of a football and she had been carrying it around for weeks .....she has had it for quite a while but it was only small and we decided that because she is 11 - 12 years old it probably wouldnt effect her natural life span, but a few weeks ago it suddenly grew massive and we couldnt leave her like that so booked her in for major surgery.

she is home now and still half asleep, and is booked in for a check up tomorrow. hopefully this will give her a bit more quality of life as she wont be carrying a few pound in weight about with her.

all being well shes over the first hurdle .
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

She's Home .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's Home ....   She's Home .... EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 7:49 pm

hope all goes well and she makes a full recovery
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

She's Home .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's Home ....   She's Home .... EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 8:12 pm

George & Morgan wrote:
Cetainly hope so George Smile Smile worst comes to the worst thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Leeds would be flood mode somehow, I suspect Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

She's Home .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's Home ....   She's Home .... EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 8:15 pm

She's Home .... Img-2011
She's Home .... Img-2012
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

She's Home .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's Home ....   She's Home .... EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 8:18 pm

quite a big one david eh ,i really hope the old girl get a few more years yet and you have done the best thing for her regardless,i know yer a dog man to and they are part of the family ,i hope you and queen are ok as these things are really stressful,plenty rest and TLC will see her through ,all the very best to the 3 of you from all of us
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

She's Home .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's Home ....   She's Home .... EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 8:20 pm

oldstrain wrote:
She's Home .... Img-2011
She's Home .... Img-2012
Well Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes that's my breakfast done for the morning here etc O/S Wink Wink . cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

She's Home .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's Home ....   She's Home .... EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 8:39 pm

oldstrain wrote:
quite a big one david eh ,i really hope the old girl get a few more years yet and you have done the best thing for her regardless,i know yer a dog man to and they are part of the family ,i hope you and queen are ok as these things are really stressful,plenty rest and TLC will see her through ,all the very best to the 3 of you from all of us

thanks darren, done what we thought was the right thing to do, we couldnt leave her like that and the alternative was never something to be considered, it wasnt happening.

apart from carrying the heavy lump about she was in good health, sohopefully life will be a bit easier now once she has healed

thanks to you and Nicola for posting the pictures for me .
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

She's Home .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's Home ....   She's Home .... EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 8:39 pm

George & Morgan wrote:

thanks george ......shes asleep now .
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

She's Home .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's Home ....   She's Home .... EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 8:43 pm

well done david, she'll bounce back I'm sure
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

She's Home .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's Home ....   She's Home .... EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 8:54 pm

barnie wrote:
well done david, she'll bounce back I'm sure

hopefully, thanks colin .......
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

She's Home .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's Home ....   She's Home .... EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 9:41 pm

[quote="David"]glad to say our dog is home, she has been to the vets today to have a mamery tumor removed , it was massive, even bigger than it looked from the outside, when i got there to collect her the vet showed me it, it was the size of a football and she had been carrying it around for weeks .....she has had it for quite a while but it was only small and we decided that because she is 11 - 12 years old it probably wouldnt effect her natural life span, but a few weeks ago it suddenly grew massive and we couldnt leave her like that so booked her in for major surgery.

she is home now and still half asleep, and is booked in for a check up tomorrow. hopefully this will give her a bit more quality of life as she wont be carrying a few pound in weight about with her.

all being well shes over the first hurdle .  [/quot

Heartfelt feelings David, just seen the post, know how much she will be a member of the family, hope and pray she will recover well.

Not a lot one can offer in comfort in such times,

But believe me my feelings are for you at this time.

Chin up, David.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

She's Home .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's Home ....   She's Home .... EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 10:49 pm

thank you misty, she is a family member , if she hurts we all hurt .......christmas has been a quiet affair with this hanging over us but hopefully she will have some better quality of life once she has healed , it was only just over a year ago she had an operation for a pyometra which was major surgery now this, but needs must i suppose eh .

she is a strong dog, so hopefully she will pull through

thank you for your prayers misty .
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

She's Home .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's Home ....   She's Home .... EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 10:17 am

David wrote:
thank you misty, she is a family member , if she hurts we all hurt .......christmas has been a quiet affair with this hanging over us but hopefully she will have some better quality of life once she has healed , it was only just over a year ago she had an operation for a pyometra which was major surgery now this, but needs must i suppose eh .

she is a strong dog, so hopefully she will pull through

thank you for your prayers misty .
she

If my prayers are answered David she is home and dried.

Afraid before long will be in similar situation.

My wife is 88 and I soon will be, Misty is 11 so one or all will soon face the inevitable.

Each different scenario fills me with dread,

My wish would be that God takes us all together.

Would not wish to live without either at my time in life.

However, when you see innocent young people being blown up, stabbed to death, shot, people starving all over the world, an anything goes society etc; I feel lucky in many ways.

Chin up David just hope all goes well.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

She's Home .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's Home ....   She's Home .... EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 11:19 am

thank you misty.....she has been out for a no 2 at 5.00am and had some food and water, even barked at the delivery man, i slept downstairs with her and she is pretty alert this morning.

thats what my wife says, that we all go together ....
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

She's Home .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's Home ....   She's Home .... EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 11:47 am

in one big box  Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

She's Home .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's Home ....   She's Home .... EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 12:47 pm

George & Morgan wrote:
in one big box  Laughing Laughing Laughing

yep, would be good george .... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

She's Home .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's Home ....   She's Home .... EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 1:25 pm

David wrote:
thank you misty.....she has been out for a no 2 at 5.00am and had some food and water, even barked at the delivery man, i slept downstairs with her and she is pretty alert this morning.

thats what my wife says, that we all go together ....

Good news David.

Misty sleeps with us, and sometimes under the sheets, no need for a clock he knows the time from getting up to going to bed.

Man's best friend in these uncertain times and more faithful.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

She's Home .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's Home ....   She's Home .... EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 6:11 pm

[quote="David"]thank you misty.....she has been out for a no 2 at 5.00am and had some food and water, even barked at the delivery man, i slept downstairs with her and she is pretty alert this morning.

thats what my wife says, that we all go together ....[/

good news david ,if she is going to the toilet ok then thats a massive bonus when you consider where the tumour is ,keep us informed of her progress atb Smile
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

She's Home .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's Home ....   She's Home .... EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 6:22 pm

thanks darren, just got home from her 24hr check up.....body bandage removed and the canular removed from her leg, vet happy with her progress so far although not out of the woods yet

tumor weighed 2.6 kg so quite a big one for her size .

paid the bill .......... affraid affraid lol!

worth every penny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

She's Home .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's Home ....   She's Home .... EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 9:45 pm

David wrote:
thanks darren, just got home from her 24hr check up.....body bandage removed and the canular removed from her leg, vet happy with her progress so far although not out of the woods yet

tumor weighed 2.6 kg so quite a big one for her size .

paid the bill .......... affraid affraid lol!

worth every penny Very Happy

Only thing I would not sell to save Misty is my soul.

Hope all goes well David.

Regards..
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

She's Home .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's Home ....   She's Home .... EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 10:35 pm

thanks misty, got some anti biotics to stop infections, as a preventative .......vet said is she eating, i said shes never stopped all day Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

She's Home .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's Home ....   She's Home .... EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 8:03 am

hope she has had a good night
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

She's Home .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's Home ....   She's Home .... EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 1:37 pm

yes thank you george, had all bandages removed yesterday and is on 6 1/2 tablets a day for pain and anti biotics .......just got to keep an eye on her so she doesnt do anything too strenuous ....
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

She's Home .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's Home ....   She's Home .... EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 2:40 pm

David wrote:
yes thank you george, had all bandages removed yesterday and is on 6 1/2 tablets a day for pain and anti biotics .......just got to keep an eye on her so she doesnt do anything too strenuous ....

GOOD NEWS DAVID.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

She's Home .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's Home ....   She's Home .... EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 4:27 pm

Glad she is doing ok dave and on the mend not nice having pets not well very stressful and worrying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

She's Home .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's Home ....   She's Home .... Empty

Back to top Go down

She's Home ....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next